Just a Bad Dream

extragum247 द्वारा

After his last mission Alex is deemed sloppy by Blunt, and is in need of training. He is sent back to Brecon... अधिक

Wolf
Present Day
Snake
Present Day
Present day
Present day
Present day
Eagle
Present Day
Present Day
Present Day
A/N
Present Day
Flashback
A/N

A/N

31 0 0
extragum247 द्वारा

Hey guys, thank you for venturing on over to my story, I know not many people read Alex Rider fan fictions anymore, but they are just to good to forget about! I started this fan fiction a while ago and I didn't plan on doing anything with it until now. This can be quite a sensitive topic for some as my story involves torture, both mentally and physically, and other abuse references. I haven't really dived to deep into the details but if it becomes to much please don't read on. Please feel free to give me tips on how to make this better, or just my writing in general. Anyway, enough from me, enjoy 'Just a Bad Dream'.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Trip SES2357674 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

7.1K 160 16
Alex Rider is once again at Breacons Beacons, however this time with his school. With Tom's help can he keep his identity a secret? Or will his luck...
11.5K 190 17
Alex Rider discovers MI5 has its own child spy organization...how will he react, and what does he think of them? Set after Never Say Die, but Blunt i...
90.5K 1.7K 20
Following events that involved K-unit protecting him, a bunch of 17 years old at BB, and a mission involving a certain assassin, Alex found himself i...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...