Disconnected. (5SOS story/fan...

Da ShaneDawsonLuvR

:) Altro

Introduction.
Chapter 1 - A new day -
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Authors note. Important.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Authors note. Important.
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Important note please read.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chatpter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Epilogue.

Chapter 104

20 1 1
Da ShaneDawsonLuvR

Sorry for the quick endings guys, but this story is starting to take a lot from me. I'm trying really hard to think up ideas to write before the ending, but nothing good is coming to mind. Unfortunatly i need to jump, more and more faster towards the end, i hope it makes sense and you still like it. :) <3<3<3

-

Monday.

"Tickets booked." Cheryl sighed putting her laptop down from her lap. Jenn looked away from the T.V. and smiled. "Good." She told her. "Yeah, managed to get a good deal. Not too expensive." Cheryl laughed a little. Jenn nodded and stood up. "You want a drink...or anything?" Jenn asked her. "No thanks..." Cheryl sunk down on the sofa, as she turned her attention to the T.V.

Jenn headed into the kitchen were Kassie stood, looking at her phone. "Hey, whats up?" Jenn asked taking some soda from the fridge. Kassie rolled her eyes, and frustratingly sighed. "I'm talking to Mikey...Luke's not spoke since yesterday. He's in his room, playing guitar a lot, listening to music..." Kassie told Jenn quietly. "Are you serious? Fuck...." Jenn sighed. "I know. Nothing is working right now" Kassie shook her head. "Mikey just said that the boys are away to the studio right now to plan some stuff...nothing really important but Luke's staying behind."

"He cant mope all the time. She's leaving to live her life, he needs to get some respect and move on. Be happy for her" Jenn finally gave in and told Kassie. "Wow, that was a little harsh" Kassie told her. "Im not being harsh. Im hitting facts in reality. Okay, that was like...if the boys became this huge band in school, and we gave up college to go with them, because we were together. We wouldnt have a life, or a career." Jenn opened the bottle of soda.

"True, i do get that. Now its hard hitting now...Luke likes her, like...likes her. None of this silly little crushes, its love Jenn..." Kassie whispered to her. "And Cheryl has to give up her life, and dreams for it. She loves him too...but she cant wait around for it all her life." Jenn closed the bottle after pouring out some. Kassie nodded her head. "How are you and Cal?" She asked, and Jenn smiled. "Good, moving at a steady pace" Jenn told her. "You and Michael?" She asked. "Nothing is happening!" Kassie smiled.

"Yeah! Right...okay. I'll believe that your just friends, when i see pigs fly" Jenn laughed. "Oh look...a flying pig!" Kassie joked pointing to the window. "Funny. But seriously....?" Jenn egged on. Kassie sighed and nodded. "Okay fine, we're okay...talking about it...and we havent had sex since that last time.." Kassie told her. "Wow, that is progress for the both of you." Jenn giggled. "It really is. I never noticed how...well i did know how sweet he was, but he literally the most caring guy ive ever met...been with" Kassie smiled, warmly.

"Theres something about you guys...its fate" Jenn shrugged. "You two back in high school...it was like a movie sometimes" Jenn told her. "Well it felt like a sitcom show...! It was stressful at times...but hey" Kassie smiled. "Our very own glee, without the club and singing...kinda" Jenn giggled after realising the guys. "Hmm, but its real life and we cant wish our own couples..." Kassie shook her head. "I feel bad for them Jenn...." Kassie admitted.

"I know, but at the end of the day...the final decision isnt ours to make...its theirs" Jenn told Kassie. Nodding Kassie sighed before taking the bottle from Jenn and pouring herself some soda.

Standing at the door listening, Cheryl sighed. They were right, this was a fucked up version of glee. A fucked up version that she thought would never happen in her life. Thinking for a moment, before grabbing her keys Cheryl made her way out the house and into the car. She started the engine and drove into the street. Driving for a while, she had the window rolled down and the slight breeze was cool on her. Smiling slightly at the warm weather, she always loved.

She headed to starbucks and went inside. She stood in line for a few minutes before someone finally served her.

"Hello, what can I get you?" A guy asked her. "Hi, could I have...a berry blast refresha, and...an iced latte with cream and some crushed ice?" Cheryl asked him. "Sure, whos the order for?" He asked, holding a sharpie. "Just Cheryl." She smiled before she stood out of line and waited.

Jenn : " Chez, where are you off too? xx "

A message came through.

To Jenn : " To clean up my mess, back soon. <3 xx "

She wrote back and sighed as she put her phone into her back pocket of her jeans.

Standing for a few minutes, waiting on her order it was finally ready. Calling out her name, the guy smiled as he handed over the drinks and Cheryl handed the money in return. She headed back outside, and to her car when she sat both the medium sized cups into a cup holder. She got into the car, and sat the cups on the passenger side, before starting up the engine again.

Rolling down the windows, she was off driving again. She put on the radio, and sat it at a reasonable volume. Changing stations...changing...changing, still she finally found a good station where it played songs she actually liked and listened too. She could never tell you what was on the top page of ITunes or who was in the top 10 in the charts radio. That music wasnt really her thing, she could listen to it but bands with decent taste was far better.

Turning in from the beach road, she turned up a nice open street with palm trees along the side walk which slightly shaded the paths. Pulling up outside, she turned the engine off and took her keys. She scooped up the drinks and got out her car before closing the door, locking it and putting the alarm on. She walked up the drive way, and up to the front door where she knocked four times.

Waiting....

....waiting....

....waiting....

...waiting...

Someone answered the door, and she stood face to face with quite a surprised Luke. "Cheryl." He stared at her. "Figured you could use this right now...either this or beer...or to slap me in the face" Cheryl told him, holding up the starbucks. "I dont, nor am gonna slap you. Dont be stupid." He sighed. "Well, i kinda deserve it right now..." She looked at him, he shook his head as he stood aside. "Come on in...the guys arent here" he told her closing the door.

"Yeah i know. That why i only bought two drinks" She handed him the latte. Taking it from her he half smiled before nodding. She took her own and headed through into the lounge before sitting down. "So...." Luke sat next to her, a few metres away. Cheryl looked at him, black shirt, sweatpants, socks...hair kinda flat. "You given up on the punk look?" She asked him, smiling. He looked at her, before biting his lip. "I'll not use humour right now" She sighed looking away.

Silence. Luke chuckled slightly. "No...just relaxing" He admitted to her. She turned to him and nodded. "Yeah...i tend to tire people out, even though it isnt worth it" She told him. "Stop saying your not worth it. Your more than that" He told her before looking away. "Thank you. I could try patch you up...i did take home economics, fashion" Cheryl half smiled. He nodded, and chuckled a little. "Yeah, art and design, making the art come to life...." He looked at her.

"This is the part when you say you miss me in art class..." Cheryl giggled and looked at him. He smiled as he looked up at her, from putting his head down. "And geography...." He told her quietly. "The whole world..." Cheryl nodded. "That we were supposed to see...together" Luke told her. Cheryl looked at him, her face fell flat as she stared. "Huh, some dream right?" Luke laughed a little before shaking his head.

He sat his coffee down as he pinned his fingers to the inner corners of his eyes. A slight uptight, breath escaped from him. "Luke." Cheryl spoke up. He looked at her, eyes red and water before he shook his head. "Shit....supposed to be tough. Some fucking rocker i am" He joked before turning away and rubbing his eyes. Cheryl sat staring at him, her heart officially broke for what she was doing to him. "Luke, im so sorry!" She put her drink down, and moved closer to him.

She put her hand onto his shoulder, tears in her eyes. "Please...." She pulled at him softly. "It isnt fair, its just not right!" He told her, still looking away. Grabbing his neck, Cheryl pulled him to her. His arms unraveled from himself and wrapped around Cheryl as he buried his face deep into her neck. Sobs, escaping from him. "Oh gosh...." Cheryl whispered as she gripped onto him, tears running down her face.

"What have i done to you...?" She questioned herself. "Made me fall for you..." He quietly told her, sniffing. Cheryl felt like, someone had punched her in the chest. Her throat dry, her heart beating fast. She gasped out a little, answering him. "I love you...nothing is or will ever change that" He told her, his face still buried into her neck. "I love you." She told him. "Then why are you leaving?" He perked his head up a little, as he chin rested on her shoulder.

Shutting her eyes tight, tears ran down her cheeks. "I...I..." She began. She didnt know. Yes, she wanted to live her life, doing the job she dreamed of having...she would be lying to herself, and anyone else if she said that she didnt imagine that Luke was her life also. "I am so sorry..." Was all she could say right now. "Dont leave....dont leave again. I know i fucked up before, but...." Luke managed to lift his head and look at her.

His eyes wet, red and irritated looking. "No! You listen to me." Cheryl took his face in her hands. "You, are not a fuck up. You didnt...you are going to go out there on this tour and rock out the most amazingly you can! Because i know you can! This band will be awesome, and everyone will remember you guys. They will be begging for you to perform for them, again....and again" She told him, tears running free from her eyes.

He shook his head. "Yes! Luke...Luke Hemmings, you are the most sweetest, kindest, caring, talented, most commited gentleman i have ever met. You are....amazing, and I am so glad you were in my art class" She giggled a little through the tears. Luke stared at her, slowly beginning to nod. He leaned in and they kissed, their lips moist from tears. "Im an idiot, i didnt talk to you sooner. I just gave you bullshit" He sighed. "Hey thats the past...our lives began that day in art, and when we got paired in geography" He told him, smiling.

He nodded at her. "I'm so proud of you Chez. You'll always be mine...I love you." He told her. Cheryl nodded and they hugged each other tight. "I love you too" She admitted it. "You be the amazing rockstar, i know you are" She whispered to him. "Then, when i see you again in a few months or...whenever, the stories between my photographs and your sold out arenas...will be an amazing catch up!" She sniffed.

"Just...dont go dying your hair...like Mikey" She laughed and earned a snigger from Luke. "Keep Ash, focused on the band..." She told him. "We all will..." He told her. "I'll be calling you everynight Cheryl..." He sighed. "I'll hold you to that..." She smiled warmly as she sniffed.

This is what love, yet heartbreak felt like...

Shit, guys...i made myself cry while writing this! Phew, gosh. :'') <3<3<3<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

260K 7.3K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?