Excuse me, your highness

Door A1750S

[Alberu x og fem character] There's nothing wrong Everything is perfect •He secured his position as the next... Meer

1
2
3: not your normal night

4

61 5 2
Door A1750S

The faux blond and azure eyes sighed again.

He has made a resolve to settle this matter before continuing his paperwork, if not, he'd keep thinking about this matter and not manage to focus on his work.

"What kind of shoe exactly? And why would you think it has in my possession?"

Alberu leaned on the coach, staring deeply into those rose quartz.

Camellia went stiff when his azure eyes gazed at her in a cold manner.

"Um, because, um I lost it in this place."

Camellia strayed her eyes somewhere else but Alberu's.

"It is white in colour. The right side. It is a heel."

The more she continues, the more her voice slows down and her shoulders hunched, making her look smaller and smaller.

Alberu hummed, making the young lady flinch.

"Why would you think someone picked it up and put it inside this room? Someone might have thrown it away somewhere."

"No!"

Alberu was taken aback by the sudden rise of voice. His brow raised slightly.

"It's impossible!"

"Why?"

"Because I could still feel it around this area! It is around here, you liar!"

Alberu pursed his lips and massaged his forehead, letting out a sigh again.

"How did you know? Why should I believe in an intruder?"

Camellia went stiff again. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish but nothing came out from there.

"Hm? Cat got your tongue? Like I said, you would get imprisoned for trespassing into the crown prince's office. Would you like a taste of prison?"

She shook her head frantically. Alberu sipped the now-cold tea.

"I might have what you're looking for."

Camellia's eyes brightened and she smiled. Alberu smirked.

"Really? Then, give it to me."

"Just like that?"

Her smile vanished, she squinted her eyes at him.

Alberu brushed his blond hair that fell on his forehead before he gave her his charming smile.

"Shouldn't I receive something back considering I have taken care of your important shoe?"

Camellia gulped when she saw the smile.

'Oh my God, oh my God! Is this the man I gave up my first kiss? Da*n it! Why is he so... ergh! No, no, a prince is a hassle.'

"What do you want me to do?"

She asked slowly, somehow she felt like she would get rope into something annoying.

Alberu's smile widened.

"Very well, before that, might I know what my intruder's name is?"

"camelliaaelister."

She said slowly. Alberu tilted his head.

"I beg your pardon?"

"My name, Camellia Aelister."

Alberu's eyes widened slightly.

'Aelister.'

He was familiar with that name. How come he is not.

'So, she is the daughter of a monarch in Fehrin. Such a high status.'

Emperor Danzel Aelister, the current monarch in Fehrin in Eastern Continent. They've been helping Roan in war by providing weapons and armour. They can't visibly show their support by sending their knights but with the provided weapons and armour, Roan was more than grateful.

Fehrin and Roan have established a close diplomatic relationship since long ago, starting from his grandfather's ruling era. He has yet to meet with the emperor but he has met with the crown prince after he became the crown prince himself.

They would meet to strengthen their relationship among nations. However, usually, the crown prince of Fehrin, Zavier Aelister. He was much older than him by two years so to say, he considered Zavier his senior unofficially.

'But to meet with his sister in this manner. I am surprised.'

Because he never heard of the name Camillia before.

'Might be the youngest.'

He heard of the youngest of the four siblings of the Aelister royal family. Just a rumour he managed to hear which is the youngest princess if protected— the reason is unknown.

However, somehow he might know the reason.

'The youngest princess is a troublemaker.'

"Hey, crown prince."

Alberu stopped his bubble thoughts and blinked by the sudden call with a slightly brash tone.

"I don't think you should treat me like this."

Somehow, Camellia in front of him turned into another character. Where did she get this confidence from? She just cowered like a hamster a minute ago.

Now, this blond young lady even imitated his posture with her head arrogantly high.

"You are the one who should beg me."

Alberu raised an eyebrow.

"I have your secret!"

Camellia stood up with her hands on her hip, looking smug.

How come she forgot about this? She would not be on the receiving end! This, this crown prince cannot put her in jail because she has his secret!

His big secret!

"If it's not a secret, you wouldn't put a disguise! Aha! You can no longer threaten me!"

She pointed her finger at him with a smirk.

"So, give me back my shoe, you eh you erm..."

Camellia pondered over a good insult she could give.

"Give me back my shoe, you stealer!"

Alberu raised his eyebrow with a smile.

'I am the stealer now?'

Alberu remained composed, raising his head to look at her without uttering anything. His action managed to make Camellia gulped down and lowered her finger.

"...Please?"

Alberu pursed his lips to hide the fact he was about to smile amusedly. How long has he been feeling like this, a feeling where he was the superior one and not the receiving end?

Maybe because he was coping in the office and sometimes in the meeting room among nobles, he was sick of that routine apparently and was finding an interesting change of course.

"That would be difficult, Princess Aelister."

"Huh, why?"

"Because you cause trouble on my side. I can't just give it to you easily."

"Huh? I don't cause you trouble! And hey, you admit it you have my shoe! Give it back."

She tapped her right heel repeatedly.

"No."

"Aww come on. Please? Pretty please?"

Now she beg. Alberu can't comprehend what is playing in this youngest princess's mind.

"Princess Aelister."

"Eww don't call me that, Camellia is fine."

She sat back on the couch, grabbing the cold tea and gulping down all of the content. She hummed and licked her lips afterwards.

"Then, Princess Camellia."

Camellia frowned in disgust by the calling.

"You said you need your shoe before the end of the week?"

Camellia nodded. Anticipating the word of approval came out from Alberu's mouth. She'd get back her shoe and shoved it on her sister's face. How dare she threaten her?

"Then, I won't be giving your shoe before that time."

Her fantasy scattered like a glass.

"Why?!"

Her eyes are blown wide.

"You make a mess when you suddenly... kiss me in front of my citizens, Princess Camellia."

He spoke in an obvious statement, he was serious at this moment. Camellia bit her lower lips.

"Rumours were created and your action has created a big mess in my kingdom. No, I wouldn't punish you openly because I have already resolved that matter which is a month ago, fortunately."

Yes, that post-war celebration was two months ago, and he just managed to die down the rumours a month ago. It would take longer if Cale didn't help him.

Alberu let out a sigh when he remembered the chaos that ensued the day after the celebration.

Camellia was waiting patiently. Each word Alberu uttered pierced her heart with guilt.

'Maybe—Okay, I'm at fault here. Okay, fine. I admit it!'

"Thus, thank goodness, Princess Camellia, you wouldn't get punished anymore by the law for shaming me."

Camellia shrunken when his azure eyes felt like stabbing her.

"However, you'd still receive your punishment."

Alberu smiled, sending a chill run down her spine.

"By me, the crown prince who has been violated."

Camellia shrunken more.

"After I am done with your punishment, you can get back your shoe as the part of my mercy, Princess Camellia."

Camellia's eyes shook while Alberu's smile widened.

>>>>>>>>>>

"You look happy, Your Highness."

Alberu stopped humming before he turned towards his sworn brother. Surprised that this red hair would be coming today to visit him of all time.

"Is that so?"

Cale raised an eyebrow with the happy tone. He scanned this crown prince's face.

'He still has his eyebags, and he is pale a little. Bet he still didn't get a wink of sleep. How many days did he not sleep now?'

Cale frowned and shook his head. Looks like he needed to use force to make this faux blond sleep and rest.

He made eye contact with the black-haired swordmaster, Choi Han nodded at him. Seems like this guy also noticed these two things.

"Your Highness."

"Hyung-nim."

"Yes, hyung-nim. How many hours did you sleep?"

"Enough for me."

Alberu didn't pull up his face from his paperwork. Since Cale and Choi Han arrived here, Alberu has been engrossed in his paperwork. Cale assumed since yesterday.

However, what perplexed him when he teleported here is the soft humming that comes from the crown prince.

Peculiar. Very peculiar.

'He is in a good mood.'

Whatever made him in a good mood while doing those mountains of paperwork. Cale felt intrigued but too lazy to get himself too engrossed in this matter. What if it will bring him trouble?

"Hyung-nim, when did you start the paperwork today?"

"5."

"Did you have your breakfast yet?"

"Cookies."

'He is in a really good mood.'

Cale wondered why. Alberu has been answering him honestly this far, if not it would be hard for him to get a direct answer. Alberu would wreck his brain just to counter his question.

'What a tired person, making himself more tired.'

Cale looked at Choi Han and motioned with his head towards Alberu. Choi Han nodded and strolled towards the blond crown prince on his table, still engrossed in his paperwork with a soft humming.

"What are you doing here anyway? I thought you'd stay by her side at this hour."

Alberu asked without raising his head, oblivious to the approaching Choi Han.

"Miss Rosalyn and Mary are with her at this moment, along with Miss Clara. They said about women's time or something."

"Hmm."

Alberu just hummed in understanding. He closed the one document, putting it on his left side before he moved to take a new one on his right side. However, his reach towards the stack of paperwork suddenly became far.

"Eh?"

He was lifted and his quill pen fell from his hand. He could feel a hand slithered around his back and behind his knees.

"What the— Choi Han!"

Choi Han effortlessly carried the crown prince in princess carry. Alberu was dumbfounded when Choi Han moved away from his table.

"Wait, what, wait, put me down, Choi Han! Cale! What the—"

"Student-nim, you are becoming lighter. After you take a decent amount of sleep, you'll be given food."

"Wait a minute—"

Cale opened the door that connected Alberu's office with his bedroom, giving a way for Choi Han, also for the children. The kittens and black dragon followed Choi Han from the back and Cale was the last one before he closed the door back.

"I said I have—"

"Student-nim."

With a stern voice of Choi Han, Alberu shut his mouth. One second after, he could feel he was thrown on a soft bed. Alberu quickly got up but...

"You three, go!"

""Aye!""

With Cale's command, the children pounced on Alberu, preventing the blond from getting up from the bed.

"Cough Cale, Choi Han, you can't do this to me!"

"Oh we can. Hong, close his face with your body. On, stay on his chest and Raon on his stomach. He can handle your weight, don't worry."

The children obliged. Hong made himself comfortable on the crown prince's face.

"Hong, can you move your tail for a bit."

"Nya."

Hong did as told. At least, Alberu wouldn't suddenly bite this red kitten's tail when he was talking.

"Hey, I have to settle those before tomorrow."

"And?"

Alberu flinched when he felt someone touched his legs, removing his shoes gently.

"You know what I mean, Cale."

"I do not."

"Student-nim, if you do not sleep, I'll make sure your training increases in our next session."

Alberu shuddered.

"Please no."

"Sleep, hyung-nim. Or do you want us to sing you a lullaby? Might I remind you that I'm not a good singer."

Alberu let out a sigh. Okay, today he has been sighing a lot. But he stopped after the meeting with the princess, though.

He didn't say anything else anymore. His hands made contact with On's soft fur and Raon's scaly cold skin.

The sound of purring from Hong was like a soft lullaby in his ears, slowly he was drifting into sleep.

___________________________________________

(21/3/2024)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

225K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
377K 22.6K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
604K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...