~ᴱⁿᵉᵐʸˢ ᵗᵒ ᴸᵒᵛᵉʳˢ~ (Vox x Ala...

By XL9_DIALGIRL

~Enemys to lovers~ ■□■□■□ ♡Vox and Alastor Ship!♡ □■□■□■ 《Warning: includes 18+ themes and language!》 ■□■□■□ ... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Accident
[2] Beat
[3] Obsessed (💫)
[4] Dreams (⚠️)
[5] Flashbacks
[6] Plan
[7] Date
[8] Aftermath
[9] Self
[10] Sleep
[11] Time
[12] Normal
[14] Diner
[15] Mine
[16] Park
[17] Cabin
[18] Room
[19] Talk
[20] Fun (⚠️) (FULL)
[21] Morning
[22] Schedule
[23] Answer
[24] Reflect
[25] Clock
[26] Tell
[27] Us
[28] Accept
[29] Wake
[30] Stay away, It's like that ( Season 1 Finale)
S2 [0] Introduction
S2 [1] Found Origin
S2 [2] Alone Again
S2 [3] Time Again (⚠️)
S2 [4] Fallen again [Part 1]

[13] Food

124 4 5
By XL9_DIALGIRL

A/N I got no words other than thanks for 1k views never thought that it would happen thanks!

___________________________________________

It's another day in hell. We now go to Vx and Al who are still sleeping together. They both sleep together because of Al and now we get to Vx. Vx is waking up in their bed now and the day is boring.

Vx and Al are here to go on a not date again. Vx planned it and Al is accepting it. The sun comes up and the two Ll- friends are waking up i've already said that. So now we go to them actually waking up. Thats the third time...

Vx wakes up and Al like always is still holding onto him. Vx gets up sitting in the bed of course starring at the wall to reboot. He suddenly gets up from the bed turning over to the edge of the bed to get off. He gets off the bed pushing himself off the bed to step up. He goes to the closet and he dresses up for the day.

Al lays in bed waiting for Vx to dress up for their not date. He gets his stuff on hearing the ruffles go across the room. He gets his stuff off soon perfecting his outfit and going out the window. He looks at Al with a smile as he hops out of the window going though the poles back to the V's tower.

He goes off to do his own thing since their not date is scheduled at a later time. Then Al gets up from the bed pushing him self off to get to the closet. He quickly dresses up to go to his Radio station which he teleports to. He reappear in the station where he gets a cup of coffee turning on the coffee maker which he does with style.

He waits there and thinks about how todays going to be...

Maybe today... i don't know what to do... i could go down to the hotel but... theres a meeting... ill have more time to think... all those meeting ends with Ch crying... but ill think more...

Al hears the coffee is done after hearing the classic ding come from the coffee maker. He pours his coffee into a mug. Oh Deer...

He goes to the Station with his mess of buttons. He does his usual coffee sips before he starts. He gets professional by putting his  tie in place. He straightens up and pressed record. He starts with his usual words.

"Welcome to the Radio Show!" Al says before the camera goes out of the Station showing an outside picture of the Station.

♡ ♡ ♡

After a 30 minutes of talking on the radio show he stopped ending it with "Have a god golly day!"

Al didn't talk a-lot mostly talking about the weather, the day, and any major events like the extermination being cancelled and peoples thoughts.

(Yes this takes after episode 8 so chill please)

Al gets out of the station teleporting to the lobby of the hotel where he already sees Ch already losing it. She talks about how one of her first customers already left before even seeing the room being Vx.

 Al didn't really listen he was asked questions but he only answered with questions only him hating it. He hated how many questions they had about Vx. He brushed off the questions as him just only being an enemy and nothing else.

*Incorrect Buzzer sound*

So... The day was boring being everyday, Al was not doing anything and probably just killed people for fun and excitement.

The day continues until the night comes and their not date comes by...

♡ ♡ ♡

The time is night and Vx waits for Al At a table he asked for. Al soon arrives at the table. Vx saw him already getting into the restaurant  o he quickly stands up for something. As Al comes to the table Vx pulls the seat out for him. Al sits down as Vx pulls him into the table and goes to his seat. He sits down as Al looks at the setting there in. Al sees their in a place where their on a balcony the outside seating of a restaurant. Its two floors above the ground so he could push him off or something i don't know what to say.

They quickly talk to each other Vx quickly opening his mouth first.

"I love this place!" Vx says putting his hands out up.

"Do they have meat here?" Al says looking at Vx with his hands together looking at the lights.

"Yea fresh meat!" Vx says putting his elbow on the table with his hand pointing to his direction.

"Oh nice!" Al say looking at him with a smile a wider smile.

"Anyway i've been thinking you-" Vx says rolling his eyes looking up to his side holding his own hand.

"What?" Al says with his head tilted to the side with one ear down and his eyebrow up.

"Your hotel!" Vx says quickly changing the subject with both of his hands infront of him turning a bit pink.

"oh it's been nice!" Al says putting both of his hands out on the table.

"But i have a question!" Vx says With his hand on his cheek.

"What?" Al says rising an eyebrow with both hands on the table.

"How come you act so different around me, but act more evil around them?" Vx says with his hand still on his cheek rolling his other hand in the the air at the level of his head looking at him.

"And how come you're more friendly when you're with me?" He says putting both hands on the table in a fist.

"Well I- uh." Al says pulling his shirt under his suit making no eye contact with Vx.

"Hello what would you like to order?" A waiter comes as Al tries to say something.

"Ill get spaghetti please!" Vx says looking at the waiter

"Ill get some fresh meat." Al says looking at the waiter.

"Sorry all the fresh meat was sold out today!" the waiter says.

"Okay it's fine ill just a get a small appetizer!" Al says looking at them with his plastered smile.

"Okay what will be your appetizer?" The waiter says.

"Just a medium cooked stake, a small one!" Al says still looking at the waiter with his hands on the table.

"Okay that will be all?" They say with a tilted smile of joy.

"Yea." They both say together.

They watched as the waiter. leaves their sight and Vx opens his mouth first speaking his words.

"So why do you speak different to me than everyone else?" Vx says putting his hand on is cheek.

"Because you're the closest friend i have" Al says tilting his head.

"Maybe even closer~" Vx says putting both hands on both of his cheeks.

"What?" Al says turning his head with one ear down and one eyebrow up.

"Like how close?" Vx says disregarding what he said.

"Like close to forever to love!" He says a bit red.

Vx didn't get to say anything before their food came to them. The same waiter dropped their plate to them which they both thanked the waiter. The first thing Al did was eat the Meat while Vx asked him a question.

"What does that mean?" Vx says before eating part of the spaghetti.

"Of that means you're forever my friend and you feel like my lover!" Al says after finishing the whole appetizer meat kinda kinky.

"So you're telling me you love me?" Vx says after cleaning off some pasta that was added to the spaghetti.

"No- uh- like a friend!" Al says really quick blushing a bit.

But something unexpected happened when they both ate the spaghetti together. They both get the same spaghetti noodle and nearly kiss each other accidentally.

(I think you all know where i got that from like some dog or something.)

Vx was the one to notice but didn't stop it. Who said it had to stop when i said nearly. Both of their mouths getting close to each other and they kiss. They quickly move their mouths away from each other and Al quickly opens his mouth.

"Okay that was a accident!" Al says turning candy apple red.

(Ngl turning candy apple red should be in a Radioapple story, So give me credit)

"Yea yea an accident!" VX says while they both deny each other. 

They finish the meal they got not talking at all because of embarrassment. They finish their meal and Vx paying. they both push themselves off their chairs and Al walks by Vx. But suddenly... Al falls off the floor because of a floor board sticking a bit out of the floor. Al falls but doesn't land on the floor but feels a hand on his waist. Vx was able to catch Al before he fell. Al felt Vx arm on his waist as Vx does the magnum opus of love by getting Al off his feet and carrying him.

Vx carries him out of the restaurant the lights are everywhere. Al only sees blurred around his and can only see Vx holding him in his arms. Vx gets to the outside where he puts him in a car. Vx called a cab before he got out of his seat. Al with nothing other than his lust holds onto Vx as he holds him even in the car. So they get into the car and Vx is still holding Al. They stay like this in the car until they get to the hotel. The driver asked for the name Vx gave it and they where off.

This time was perfect for a kiss but AL couldn't get himself to do it. Al thinks of Vx as just a friend, but they both know... there lovers.

They get off at the hotel late and Vx was still holding him. They go through the lobby and into the room with AL still in Vx hands. They dress up Vx going first after putting Al in the carrying him in to the room closing the door behind him. They both get ready and the night ends with Al cuddling Vx like all days these days.

But one thing Vx is about is how Vx again has his arms under Al's waist this time...

He puts 3 fingers on Al...

3 before all...

The night ends with a kiss from Al on Vx cheek...

Which Vx blushed...

And it ends with Vx kissing him back...

The camera fades black...

ending the night...

until...

tomorrow......

___________________________________________

A/N Thanks for 1.1k views love yall. 

Im planning something devious next chapter so follow me for instant chapter publishes.

This was hard to think but came out great.

Anyway...

Cya Buttercups!

XL9~

■March 17 (midnight), 2024■

Polished: March 17, 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 414 10
Time for another hazbin hotel x reader oneshot book. This time for the smexy Angel Dust. Trying to expand my writing and write for Angel dust more. I...
111K 3.6K 18
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
23.5K 694 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...
729K 8K 84
"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎.." BE CAREFUL ON THE FIRST PARTS FOR EXTREME CRINGE THEY WERE WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND I HAD HORRIBLE...