Hellaverse

Autorstwa DarthReader18th

A beyond awareness of strange world to the above between Heaven and Hell, who's the once can acknowledge show... Więcej

Characters #1
Characters #2
Characters #3 Final???
Recap: Hellaverse.
Emesis Blue: 1968
Verosika's Love #1
Emesis Blue #1
Emesis Blue #3
Saving Blitzø #1
Emesis Blue #4 (1/2)

Emesis Blue #2

543 14 1
Autorstwa DarthReader18th

The camera showed a car standing on the side of the street as a taxi drove right past it. The camera showed the person inside the vehicle a second later, revealing them to be Fizzarolli. He stared out of the window at something above him.

[Ø]

Barbie looked surprised to already see an friend of him on screen. "Fizzarolli?".

"So, Fizzarolli in the alternate universe he man in M1 helmet joined WW2." Sallie Mae stated.

Glitz rolled her eyes at this. "Great.."

Glam crossed her arms with a smirk on her face. "Let's see what his up to this time during midnight."

[Ø]

What was Fizzarolli staring at was revealed to be the audience right after as the re-election billboard of Andrealphus Archibald was shown to the audience. What caught their audience was a quote from a man known as VoxTarch Mann.

[Ø]

"Seeming to be appeared a re-election billboard of my brother particular in new Mexico?" Stella wondered.

"Woah, his billboards himself are amazing!" Octavia pointed out.

"And who is this VoxTarch Mann though?" Beelzebub asked, "Could he be the person running BLU Company."

Belphegor shrugged, "I don't know my sister, if I do not identify it could be considered not related from the overlord in their pride ring."

[Ø]

The camera went back to Fizzarolli, showing him letting out a sigh. It was when something was out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. He saw a darkened figure watching him from a distance. He set his attention on this figure as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and put one cigarette between his teeth, before letting it up.

[Ø]

Carmillia narrowed her eyes at the person watching of Fizzarolli alternate self, feeling like their silhouette was familiar to him in some way.

"This isn't could be more similar like; duplicate clone." Odette stated curiously.

[Ø]

As the figure continued to stare at Fizzarolli, he became more and more uncomfortable. He grabbed a revolver right After and cocked it, holding it close himself as a way of intimidating this silhouette if they were someone with Ill intention towards him.

[Ø]

Molly struggled her arms couldn't tell if he gonna shoots him or not..

'Please don't do this...'

[Ø]

"He's here, I need my..." A male voice echoed from behind Fizz as someone unlocked the door behind him. The person looked into the car right after, revealing themselves to be Anthony/Angel dust, "What the hell are you doing?!".

The members of the audience who knew who Angel dust is in a detective investigation with his partner felt how their eyes snapped open as soon as his counterpart appeared on the viewing screen.

"Huh?" Molly voices her surprise.

"Angel?" Charlie asked with a surprised look on her face.

Vaggie narrowed her eyes at Anthony's counterpart, "What is he doing here?".

"I guessed, in an alternate universe. He isn't a pornstar or mafia instead of being a private investigator to find the missing person is Archibald." Cherri explained, letting out a sigh.

'Makes sense my bestie particularly in horror film.'

[Ø]

"Give me that before you hurt yourself." Anthony said, taking the revolver away from his partner.

Fizz looked towards where the figure was standing, seeing that it was no longer there. He shifted his gaze back to Anthony right after, "You told me to keep a lookout."

[Ø]

Sparkle J raised an eyebrow. "Silhouette figure just suddenly disappeared, after detective get his revolver."

Calis shivered in fear. "I wasn't expecting that could happen..."

[Ø]

"I told you to wait in the car." Anthony reminded him.

"Look... what if it's an ambush?" Fizzarolli pointed out such possibility to him.

Anthony shrugged his concerns off, "He's alone. This shouldn't take long."

"That guy is tall as heck and is built like a truck." Fizzarolli pointed out another thing to him.

[Ø]

Carmillia raised her brow at the description, "Built like a truck?".

"It might be a tough person who is stronger with an extra pack of muscle." Via mentioned.

Sera sighed. "I wasn't ready for this responsibility for being in a heavenly court room...,"

"Same here." Adina shook her head.

[Ø]

"I just need to make him talk." Anthony told him.

"What if he doesn't?" Fizzarolli asked.

"Just keep an eye out for the police." Anthony once again shrugged his concerns off and closed the door to the car, leaving him alone.

He turned away from the direction his partner had just went into and set his eyes on the area where the unknown figure silhouette used to stand a few moments earlier, keeping himself on high alert.

[Ø]

"I guess smart choice." Emily nodded in approval.

"You know Mrs. Emily better to keep yourself on guard if you think someone might be watching you." Lute agreed.

[Ø]

Heavy footsteps echoed from the viewing screen as the camera showed a black clothed figure walking into a dark alleyway. The camera went upwards, revealing this person to be Vortex.

[Ø]

Beelzebub poited excitedly towards the screen, "Ohhh! It's Vortex!".

Belphegor glanced at the queen bee as she raised an eyebrow.

'See my sister has a boyfriend as a version of him as a human. Not a hellhound.'

[Ø]

Vortex looked down at his wrist, checking his watch as the hour was revealed to be (08:32 pm) to the audience. It was when something sounded behind them. The audience didn't know what it was. Unlike them, however, he knew exactly what it was.

"Builders' League." He growled out as Anthony appeared right behind him and pointed hi revolver at him.

[Ø]

"How the fuck did he appear next to him?" Loona asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Well, furry this is an invisibility watch." Agent 2 explained, "With this watch, detectives can turn invisible for several seconds later."

"I wanna try it for stalking the bad boys only!" Niffy voiced her thoughts on her explanation excitedly as her yandere was shared by a crazy experience of the audience.

Vaggie deadpanned at her, "Niffy. I don't like the look on your face."

[Ø]

"You look lost, giant..." Anthony Stated, "And that suit doesn't fit you."

"I did not ask for your opinion." Vortex retorted.

"So tell me the facts." Anthony went straight to business, "Who's the hand-off? Who's your new employer?".

'I don't know what you're talking about." Vortex replied.

"Who kidnapped Andrealphus?" Anthony asked, not buying his answer as he cocked his revolver, "Was it you? You know the price of betrayal, friend. They'll throw you up against the wall for this."

[Ø]

"My friend is working for governor in this universe?" Charlie asked.

"Whoever someone kidnapping him. This seriously event hopefully will getting the good ending." Emily said in a hopeful tone.

[Ø]

Anthony looked down at the briefcase Vortex was carrying with himself, "What's in the briefcase?".

Vortex narrowed his eyes at him, "It does not concern you."

"Hand it over." Anthony ordered, putting his revolver against Vortex's as he leaned closer to him grab the briefcase.

"You want my briefcase?" Vortex asked, letting out a grown as he turned around to detective and slammed him with the briefcase. Anthony slammed against the wall next to them, dropping his revolver to the ground.

[Ø]

Velvette laughing, "Charging at someone like big man? Yeah. Shitty idea."

"I know right!" Helsa agreed as her laugher inside the mind

Charlie couldn't help herself from her friend getting beating out a shit by Heavy'. Casually making more worrying about it.

[Ø]

Vortex set his briefcase down on the ground and stepped closer to Anthony grunted in pain. He grabbed him by his clothes and tossed him into the nearby trashcans.

[Ø]

Vaggie crossed her arms, smirking, "Yup. He's getting his ass kicked."

[Ø]

The camera cut away from their fight and went to Fizzarolli as him was still waiting his partner in the vehicle. Unaware of what was happening with Anthony right now, he played with the radio and switched from one channel to another.

"This is 189. Reporting a 503 at a local cemetery." A male voice sounded on the radio, causing Fizz to stop what he was saying. "The vehicle in question is a black hearse."

[Ø]

Clara raised her brow, "Someone Stole a black hearse in the middle of a night after the governor was kidnapped too? Yeah. This isn't suspicious at all."

"Something isn't right." Odette said as Rosie nodded alongside her.

[Ø]

"10-9, say again... a black hearse?" A second male voice wanted to be sure.

"10-4, that is correct." The officer voice confirmed.

"189, is this a joke?" The second officer's voice asked another question as Fizz pulled out his cigarette out of his mouth and laughed at the conversation they were having, "Who steals a freaking hearse at this hour?"

[Ø]

"That is someone's mastermind planning to corrupt the new Mexico's governor?" Pinky asked, wanting to know from the Human-world.

[Ø]

"You think that's funny, 189?" The second officer's voice asked in an unamused manner, having heard  fizzarolli laughter.

"That's wasn't me." The first officer voice pointed out.

Fizz's eyes winded, his smile fading from his face, "Oh crap."

"Who the hell is that?" The second officer's voice asked as Fizz wasted no time and quickly turned off the radio, wanting to avoid making himself known to them more than he already did.

[Ø]

Despite the heavy atmosphere this universe was giving off until his point, the demons/angels couldn't help the themselves and laughed at the funny scene.

Glitz laughed, "Why do I feel like this is something Klown would actually pull off?".

"Because this is something he would do a mistakes." Glam stated, smiling.

Barbie smiled, "Some things about my friend do such a goofy moments."

[Ø]

The camera cut back to the fight between skinny detective and Heavy guy as Anthony picked up an empty glass bottle and got himself back on his feet. Not wasting any time, he tossed it towards him and the bottle hit his target right in the face, causing Vortex's gat to fall off his head. He didn't thought much of it, though and continued to advance towards Anthony with a glare in his face. Him picked up the second bottle and tossed it towards Vortex as he managed to dodge it this time. He quickly swung his fist at Anthony, letting out a short growl.

[Ø]

Roo couldn't help herself and smiled at the view Angel dust getting beatrn up by Vortex.

Bethesda chuckled at this. "Let's see who going to die until the death."

[Ø]

The camera cut back to Fizz right after as he was now outside the car, finishing his cigarette. He watched how an ambulance drove past him and tossed the cigarette to the ground, crushing it with his boot. A speeding car drove right past him a second later. He followed it with his gaze as the car stopped few meters in front of him. It was when the audience got a better look at this strange car, seeing it was a black hearse.

[Ø]

Charlie and everyone in the audience  narrowed their eyes at the view of the black hearse parking close to where Fizzarolli and Angel dust were located.

Laila narrowed her eyes at the screen, "Couldn't be. Isn't that...?"

"Yep, the black hearse the officers were just talking about." Mayberry cut her off.

"The straight point this vehicle parked and stolen it doesn't belong it. So close to the meeting between those two can't be a coincidence." Mimzy stated.

"It definitely Vortex wanted pick him up, holding the briefcase something to do with this meeting." Loona muttered.

[Ø]

Fizzarolli narrowed his eyes at the black hearse, thinking about the conversation of the two officers he had eavesdropped on a few moment ago. He was pushed away from those thoughts a second later as the noise in alleyway from Anthony and Vortex were making their way fight finally reached him. He shifted his attention in the direction of it, feeling like he should go check what was going on.

The camera cut back to the fight between Anthony and Vortex as he held detective above the ground like twig, holding him by his neck. He slammed Anthony against dumpster, glaring at the shorter man.

"Hey, Stalingrad." Fizzarolli voice echoed behind them a second later as Big guy and Skinny man shifted their attention to it and saw Fizz pointing Detective revolver at Vortex, "Eath this!".

[Ø]

"Ok, I don't want to blame him shooting my boyfriend, but mostly I didn't like the way kind of the scene." Beelzebub pointed out.

Lilith shrugged, "Still just multiverse better than nothing."

"Eh, close enough..".

[Ø]

Not wasting any time, Fizz pulled the trigger and bullet hit Stalingrad right in the heart. Vortex collapsed on the ground like a ton of bricks, freeing Anthony from his grasp in the process.

[Ø]

Sam Miller had a surprised look on her face, "I wasn't expecting him of all people to die this early in this universe."

[Ø]

Fizz shifted his gaze to Angel dust, "You're welcome."

Anthony glared at him, holding his throat, "You idiot! He was our only lead and now he's dead!".

"Oh... so you were just talking?" Fizz asked.

Anthony sighed in frustration, "We have to get out of here."

"What about the body?" Fizzarolli asked, gesturing to Vortex's body.

"I left my camera in the car. Fetch it for me. Now." Anthony answered as Fizz nodded at him and walked off to get the camera.

As Fizz walked away from him, Anthony put his gloved hands in his pockets and looked over his shoulder at the briefcase left behind by Vortex.

[Ø]

Loona crossed her arms, "Jeez it wouldn't hurt you to say thank you to clown saving your ass."

"Not that necessary, since Vortex is dead. Which they don't have any leads that can help them find governor." Vaggie made a very good point.

"Vaggie, they still have briefcase might be good evidence for good information of a object." Charlie said.

[Ø]

Don't think I'm gonna save your skinny ass again, prick." Fizz said to himself as the camera cut into his for a second as he was shown taking the camera and leaving the revolver behind in the car.

The camera cut back to Anthony right after as he knelt down in front of the briefcase and unlocked it. Just as he was about to open it, he looked ahead of himself and saw a black hearse in front of him, it was when someone slammed their gun against his face, sending him to the side. Just as he started to collect himself, someone pressed a revolver against side of his head. He closed his eyes as soon as it happened, readying himself for what he thought was just a matter of seconds.

It was when the camera showed the person aming thier revolver at detective, traveling them to be a Plague Doctor the audience was already familiar with.

[Ø]

Crymini looked at the viewing screen with a surprised look in her face, "Wait. What?"

"Isn't that the Plague Doctor we saw in Blitz dream and hallucinations earlier?" Mayberry asked.

Agent 2 nodded in confirmation, "It is him."

"Don't you dare..." Charlie said as she glared at Plague Doctor. Couldn't resolved her powers might be rage mode.

[Ø]

Just as Anthony thought this was the end of the line for him, the Plague Doctor put his revolver away and ran off into the rain. Out of relief he was feeling right now, Anthony collapsed on the wet ground as his partner made his way back to him.

Fizzarolli looked at him questioningly, "What the hell happened?".

"He took the briefcase!" Anthony explained as Fizz's attention was brought towards the black hearse. The Plague Doctor turned on the engine, beginning to drive off as Fizz painted the camera towards the moving vehicle and took a picture of it. The flash of the camera hit the audience as the screen turned black again.

[Ø]

Sera nodded in approval, "Good thing, he took a picture to make tracking the sinful Plague Doctor easie. Smart."

"Exactly, this way they won't have to search for him for long." Adina agreed.

"Very sinful~"

Words: 2720.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.3K 3.3K 27
Please Do Read Shivika's Twins On My Page First and Then Read This Story , It's The Same Book Judt Continued Here It's the Story about Shivika with B...
235K 5.2K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
701K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭