Blind System

By TunmisePhenex

A new vr game just came out with a 1000% reality, and Tang Zhan was part of the people who played the game. A... More

Information.
Tang Zhan
A slight or sight miracle
Wan Fu
Fragmented scythe
Horned wolves
Awoken system
Apocalypse
Preparations
Outside
Sleep
Dealer
Shopping
2%
Newcomers
Beaten
A brawl to the death
Different
Located
Son
Alpha
Training partner
Resolve
Shopping 2
Victor Blaze(1)
Victor Blaze(2)
Valuables
He
Back and Better
Lov*, Hat* and *ate
The Race
Starting the Race
8%
Hint of Aura
Aleastasia
Fall
Temple
Three Lecterns
The third Item
See you soon
Rewards
What happened to Zhan'er
He lives
Let me quickly deal with this
Taking what was once given
Breathing space
Sales
Arriving
Arrival rewards
Synchronic affection.
Lord Beavis
Encounter
Brugrorths
Honip
Killing the beast
Complicated quest line.
Crossing boundaries
World origin
His origin
Concluding matters with Sleekstorm
Spheros city
Meeting Aurelio
Buying a house
Let's humiliate
Temptation evaded...
... or not
Let them come.
Reeking cavern
Reeking cavern 2
Recruiting families
The reveal
Fighting the Ifrit
His death
Farewell
The fifteen stars
Knowing his identity
Grad wins
Meriel
Settling old scores
Closing the chapter
Challenging the fourth.
Losing an epiphany
The third
A true Anti
The oracle words.
Great boon
The field opens
Inside gods field
Serpolf
Disturbed peace leads to...
The tigers found something
Their queen
Their history
Bird and the worms
Larry's reveal
The triplets
Runaway Princess
Battle of specials
A tribulation uncalled for

Glyscyra fight

31 5 0
By TunmisePhenex

The team and their temporary refugee were standing before the rock as they prepared to climb up the rock.

Some people still recognized Grad as the person who had taken down a ranker before two hundred, which was definitely not an easy feat but he had made it seem like such, and they all had a impression of him to be stronger than he had shown in the fight but didn't want to test his luck which was why he didn't challenge someone higher.

Murmurs and whispers if him went around as he secretly tried his best to hold in his laughter as he proudly puffs his chest out, with his hands to his waist. Glyscyra hits the back of his head as he easily stumbled forward.

This made the onlookers to notice that Grad had teammates, and as they saw their faces they realized that they were actually unranked and has not had any fight for a slot.

"Isn't that Grad, who would have expected he would have a team."

"Yeah, did they come to send him off?"

"No! If they did then the previous holder of his rank wouldn't be amongst them, I think he recruited her to his team."

"If that's the case then doesn't that mean the rest of the team to will be fighting for ranks?"

"If they will be doing so then I will love to see how much they'll embarrass thinking they can be a ranker just because their boss is." Suddenly as the group kept discussing and criticizing the teammates of Grad, a pair of slender long arms hook around two of them neck.

They were about to react and lash out at the person that had such audacity to hook their necks with such a dangerous force, but as they turned their heads they were left speechless and they respectfully turns back secretly wiping the cold sweat on their foreheads. Ever the others that were not in contact with the person split off from the group as they pretended not to know them.

"M-madam second ranker, w-what can- how can we help you?" The first one that had spoken discriminated against Grad's team asked as the girl hooking both their necks decided to loosen it as she let go of their heads.

She was the one Aion had seen smiling genuinely at him earlier, and as it is she is one of the fifteen stars, and is currently the second ranker for today's lineup into the gods field.

She huts both of them at the ribs as she winks with a smile on her face.

"They'll be winning... Every single one of them will be winning a rank." She turns as her skips back into the crowd, disappearing from the sight of the two that were rejoined by their friends that humbly excused themselves earlier.

They rejoined again as they continued to gist themselves about numerous matters, but most especially the upcoming fights.

"So who goes up first, how are we doing the arrangements?" Glyscyra counts the arrows in her quiver as she pulls on the bowstring.

"Ladies first, right? So I think you should path way for us." Aion suggest with sarcasm while Glyscyra snarls at him.

"Alright, alright. Since you're being a scaredy cat, I'll show you how it's done." She climbs to the top of the rock and as she got up she took a thinking pose.

"Hi everyone!" Glyscyra doing the female thingy, waves her hand and grabs the crowd attention immediately.

'Back on Earth, they would call something like this in a VR crowd control skills' Aion thinks to himself while watching alongside with the rest of the team.

"Would you guys be so nice as to show me to the ranker one hundredth, I'll like to have their privilege!" She says charmingly with a wink and puckered lips.

Someone's hand shot up amongst the people in the crowd below, as the person then proceeded to walk out of the crowd with his hand still raised up.

The guy climbs the rock and stands before Glyscyra with a smirk.

"Pretty girl, don't you think it's quite a harsh condition you're putting yourself in by fighting and doing all that." He takes two steps towards her while she stands her ground.

"Pretty girls like you should be with prince charming like me, so why don't you get down from the platform wait for me to return from the gods field and let's go meet my parents." He stands directly in front of Glyscyra as he uses his hand to graze against her cheeks.

Glyscyra grabs his hand forcefully as she stares up at him, "that's a great idea. I'll deliver your body to your parents after I'm done with you."

A swift punch came out of nowhere and without obstruction it hit against the guys chin sending him into the air.

He was still in the air when Glyscyra expertly nocks her bow and fires at him, but his short period of stun was over and he parries it away with his dagger he was holding behind him.

He lands and skids back a bit but he controls his footing and runs at her. She was about to nock another arrow to shoot at him but she notices some secret weapons he was about to use, so she retracts her hand.

As he throws the tiny spikes at her, she was swift enough to block it all by swirling her arrow at high speeds. After deflecting all the spikes, she realized he only used that to shorten the distance and advantage she had.

Without letting him to shorten it any further, she threw the arrow in her hand at him while pulling out three other arrows from her quiver.

She nocks all three at the same time. The guy had just deflected the one she threw at him, but as he looks up her sees three more coming at him from different angles.

He deflects the first one, but his hand can not move fast enough to block the second one so he tries his best to break his speed and sidestep, he dodges the arrow but the last one sinks into his thigh.

Seeing as the guy had tried his best to only take one hit rather than two, Glyscyra knew he would be currently out of breath and exhausted she nocks three arrows again, but as she pulls on the string the guy decisively throws his dagger at her.

With precision the dagger hits her left hand she used to hold the bow making her lose her grip on the bow and letting loose of the arrow before she took a perfect target.

All the three arrows flew at the guy but they were not close enough to hit him, and the most closest was only able to scratch his shoulder.

Pulling out the arrow in his thigh, he proceeded to bounce on his feet, springing up and down with his fist raised, then he motions for her to come.

Glyscyra glances at her bow that was on the ground a few feets from her. Then she as well took a stance and they both advance towards each other at high speeds.

Throwing a left hook, Glyscyra rotates her waist to the extreme. The guy blocks the punch just as she had predicted, and with her extremely twisted waist she uses the momentum to move her hips and then did a roundhouse kick.

The guy blocks it as well but his body sinks lower as he grits his teeth. Using one hand to still block the kick his other hand jabs at Glyscyra stomach, but she notices it on time and using her leg that is still on the ground, she jumps up.

Landing behind the guy she throws fast strikes at him but without turning back to block he squats down as he sweeps at her legs but she jumps before it hits her and she throws a power punch downwards at the guy.

Taking the hit to his jaw his vision blurs and sight shifts but he still threw a point blank kick that crashes against Glyscyra chest.

Her two peaks tries their best to absorb the force but she is still thrown back as she lands harshly on the ground.

Both of them stays a while on the ground. Glyscyra stands back up and tries to picks her bow that she fell beside, but a leg kicks the bow out of the way and then tried to stomp on her hand.

Rotating her leg, she propels herself into the air as she pulls out an arrow from her quiver, and as she lands behind him she places the arrow to his neck.

"You lose! It is a pity I won't be able to deliver your body to your parents, but next time you try that again, I promise you I will." Making her statement and irritation clear, Glyscyra picks up her bow as she excuses herself as she climbs down the rock and goes back to her teammates, that were ready to receive her boast as well.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 85 70
Traveling to an era where supernatural abilities awaken globally, Lin Tianming awakens an SSS-level ability. He thought he would reach the pinnacle o...
7.3K 255 8
What would happened if Rimuru work towards his last wish before he died? What would happened if the Verse he reincarnated into was much larger then j...
255 28 12
Zach and his new friends are running for their lives. Barely escaping the evil Vampire Lord. They freed the twins from their tormentors and met up wi...
313 29 9
WARNING18+: REVERSE HAREM THEME. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. In the year 2040, the world is facing human extinction. There is a pandemic that widely sprea...