Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

Autorstwa SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... Więcej

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
date
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

Good bey jungkook

287 37 9
Autorstwa SaraagvanSaraagvan

Yn : Jungkook (shout )

Yn run and knee down on floor and take his head to her lap and start crying hardly ..she is feeling so much pain ...in her heart

Yn : Jung..jungkook ple..please don't clo..close your ..eyes ..(sobe )

Jungkook tucked your hair behide your ear continuosly staring at you and smiling while you were crying holding his cheek

Jungkook : DONt CRying yn .. I'm o..okay ..(smile in pain ) I'm no..not afraid from de..death yn ..bu..but even I'm gonna happy if I di..die ..now we ca..can meet in he..heaven ...YN

He say then close his eyes slowly ...yn started to shake his body but there is no movement ... Yn was shoked and her body started to shake in fear ...

Yn : No No Noo JungKook ....

She continuously taping his cheek ...

Yn : YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME ...(shout ) COME BACK ...Jung..jungkook I Love You ,,jungkookie ple..please (sobe) please open Your Ey..eyes Look I Confess MY Feeling ..this Is what you want Right ..I love you I Really Do ..(sobe ) but I Can't Show like you ..jungkook ..(sobe) Ple..please forgive me ..this is All happen because of me..(sobe ) please open your eyes ...and talk to me...

She sat start crying her heart out ..

Just Then she hear some noses she look at door interest and saw taehyung with police officer ..she slowly put his head in floor and run to tae while crying ...tae saw jungkook in floor and run to him worriedly .

Tae : JUNGKOOKAh...(shout and Run)

Yn run tae and say ...

Yn : Taehyung Ple..please (sobe ) save him ...

She say while runing beside tae ..who was runing to jungkook ...but tae can't hear her ..

Tae knees down and hold his body ..

Tae : Jungkook ...Open your Eyes ..(worriedly tap his cheek )

Yn got more worried and shout at tae ..but unfortunately he can't see and hear her..

Yn : JUST TAKE HIM To THE HOSPITAL....(shout angrily )

Now there place become whole crowded ..police take ye Joon body to hospital for postmortem ...and also take jungkook hospital ...police frond jungkook phone and got to know that Ye Joon is the one who planed to kill yn Girl who killed in park ...

In hospital ...

Taehyung , jimin , Aarti , yn ..and jungkook Parent was waiting for doctor to come out from ICU ...his parent was crying for his son ..yn look at jungkook mother who was continuously crying her husband sholder and he was patting her back to comforting her ...

Jungkook Dad : Don't cr..cry ..nothing is happens to Our son ...(he was also controlling his tear He don't want to look weak in frond of anyone )

Jungkook mom: My so..son (sobe )

His dad look at tae and say

Jk/dad : why he went to his farmhouse And why he did not take that man interview in office ..huh? (Serious face ) And who is that man ..whom my son get into fight and end up here huh?

Tae nervously bit his lips ..

Tae : I don't know uncle ..(he lie cuase he know that it's not perfect time to say them a truth )

Yn still staring at his mom with guilty eyes ..cuase she thing this is all happens because of her ..she told jungkook to found her killer ... and He end up here because of her ..thinking All of this she start crying ..and Aarti ang jimin was sitting in beach with worried face ...but just then doctor come out of the ICU room ..tae saw and run to him ..

Tae : doctor How is he ..?(worried )

Doctor : ah don't worry he is out of danger ..

He say ..and they All take Relief sigh ..yn smile in tear ..

Doctor : but he still unconscious ...cause of blood lost ..but don't worry he is fine now ...

Jk/ dad : when will he wake up ..?

Doctor : ahh maybe 2 or 3 day ...

Jk/Mom: What ..? (Shoke ) no ple..please doctor ...do something ..

Jungkook dad hold her sholder and say ..

JK/DAD : don't worry he will wake up soon ..

Doctor : yes so please calm down ..and don't worry ..

Jimin : can we see him ?

Doctor : yes you can but don't disturb him ..okay

They All nod and went in side the room while but before that tae turn his head to back and roam around his eyes ..cause he know yn is also here ..yn look at him with sad eyes ..then he went inside ..

In room ..

His mom saw jungkook then start crying again ..

Jk/mom : My..(sobe) son ..look my so..son ..

Tae jimin and aarti look at jungkook and was tear come up from they eyes he is looking lifeless body tbey are so many bandage on his hand and face ....And after some time they All come out from room ..yn get up from bench when she saw them coming out from the room ..

Tae : uncle anty I think you should go to Home ..you much be tired of flight journey ..so rest I'm here don't worry ...(calm voice )

Jk/mom : Noo I'm not going anywhere I want to stay ..(sobe )

Tae come and hold her hand ..

Tae : aunty please ..don't worry ..I'm his my friend ..and I can also take care of him ...so try to understand ...

Jk/dad : his is right ..you should also take rest ...(turn to tae ) but taehyung take care of m..my son ...

Tae : yeh don't worry ...

They nod and left the hospital ..now tae jimin and Aarti was sitting ..yn sigh and get up then went inside to see jungkook ..when her eyes fell on his laying figure she immediately cover her mouse and start crying ...and walk to him .. and take the chair and sit beside his bed ...she saw he was taking slow breath ..she slowly hold his hand not to hurt him ...

Yn : Jung..jungkook (sobe ) YOU did it jungkook ...but I'm sor..sorry Jun..jungkook ..this is All Hap..happened because of m..me ...I do..don't want you to en..end up her(sobe) here ..it's All m..my fault Jun..jungkook ..I should not come t...to you in first place ..(sobe ) I cannot tell you ..(sobe ) how guilty ,I'm feeling ri..right now ..for wh..what I did..Ju...just forgive me once ..I'm ve..verry sorry for eve..everything ..jungkook ..(sobe )you risk yo..your life for me.. I'm sor..sorry ..
ple..please talk to me jungkook ..I want to hear yo..your sweet voice..
(Smile in pain ) You know What ..I really love you ...I just didn't not know that I'd end up liking you..jungkook ..that every time I see your smile ..it's meke me so Happy ..every time I look into your doe eyes ..I feel like I've known you forever ..get up jungkook and talk to m..me ..look I'm calling you ...

She say and start crying lending her head to his hand ..

Yn : ple..please wake up jungkook ..ple.please ..your yn is calling you ..(sobe )

She look up at his pale face his face had bruised and badges ...

Yn : Jun..jungkook open your eyes ...( Sniff ) I al..also want to stay wi..with you ..(sobe ) I want yo..you jungkook ..but I ca..can't ..

She kiss his hand then get up and come close and kiss his forehead and slowly step back with tear ...

Yn : I'm so..sorry jungkook I'm realy sorry ..but I'm always Yours ALWAYS ....but I have To Go Jungkook ..I have to leave you ..I'm..sorry I ca(sobe ) I can't able to keep my Promise ..(sobe ) please forgive me .. I Love you the most .. I have to go ..I have to leave you now jungkook ..forgi..forgive me..

Just then master angel appeared ..beside yn ..she look side and saw master angel ..

Master angel : yn it's time to go..your time is over now ..

She look at jungkook and tear left her eyes and say ..

Yn : wh..what about ju..jungkook then *sniff*

Master angel : don't worry about him ..he will be okay after some days ..but if you want then I can erase his memory about you ..

Yn : NOo ..( she say like immediately ) no ple..please ..I want him to remember me in his whole life ...I want him to miss me when his is alone ...I want him to call my name when he see moon ..(sobe ) pl..please master angel don't erase his memory ..

Master stare at her and nod ..

Master angel : you fall in love with a human yn ..( said with little smile )

Yn Smile in tear and Spock

Yn : yeh i know it's my fault ..but I I'm not regretting this ..cause I fall in love with right person ..

Master angel smile and look at jungkook ..and then at her ..

Master angel : so should we leave yn ..

Yn nod while still staring at jungkook body ..

Yn : Let's go ..

She take deep breath and look at jungkook for last time and say ..

Yn : maybe in Another life ... I will Make you mine ..till then take care My Love ..

She say and master angel snap his finger and they both vanished in thik air ...maybe forever..

Vote for next part..😩❤️☺️ guys please do votes ...it's my Hurd works for you guys ...🙏❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

146K 4.4K 33
- The door opened and The first thing I saw was a foot step out. I hit the foot as hard as I could, I hear a deep voice groan in pain. I froze and w...
50.1K 2.3K 67
"Who are you?" I got up from the bed in panic and held the bed lamp in my hand as a weapon. His eyes widened when he saw the lamp in my hands. "Liste...
45.6K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...
2.2K 274 34
_________♡________ "We should let her go , Taehyung... " Dr. Lee said coming out of the ICU. " NO . I'LL NEVER LET HER GO ANYWHERE. " Yelled Jungkoo...