sturniolo triplets imagines<3

nitaaa_nito tarafından

IN WHICH i write imagines about the sturniolo triplets just for fun. if you have a request feel free to messa... Daha Fazla

A/N
matt🤍
you like me?
oh so i'm the bitch now?
"are you okay?" (1)
A/N!!
enemies to lovers (1)
enemies to lovers (2)
'...until i'm sick of it.'
scared
you smell wonderful baby pt 1 (request)
you smell wonderful baby pt2 (request)
on a different night.
cousin?
chris🤍
you like them too?
creepy man
crush? pt 1
crush? pt 2
crush? pt3
'THE POLICE?!' (crush? pt4)
bad habit?
on stage
what it would be like dating each of them.
nick🤍
sleepover
'ooo he's cuteee'
THEY FOUND OUT!
YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!
the game.
all of them🤍
jealous?!
jealous?! (pt2? kind of)
seeing things?
the incident
last month of school.

'it's been so long since...'

728 6 1
nitaaa_nito tarafından

hey guys here's another imagine about chris!
i've worked on this for a week and it's finally done now!
see you after the end of this imagine!
thank you and have fun reading.

_____________

you moved to LA after being an exchange student for 2 years in boston, deciding that you liked it better in the USA instead of EUROPE -austria- so you waited until you were 19 years old to move.

LA was always somewhere you dreamed of visiting as a little kid, being a youtuber with thousands of followers and a nice little house to live in by yourself.

now here you are, living out your dreams, moving to LA with not thousands but MILLIONS of followers, in a apartment all by yourself, with 2 puppies, a pekingese and a golden retriever, 2 cats and a baby lion.

even though others would say 2 puppies would be too much for them, along with two cats, your childhood dogs, a rottweiler and a pomeranian, were the same as your two puppies right now, just with cats.🤷‍♀️

at first you weren't sure wether to get them or not, considering you thought you would replace them, but they are still back in boston massachusetts, with your parents that you haven't visited in quite a while tbh.

you were in the kitchen making yourself something to eat, waffles to be exact, your TV in the living room playing a podcast of three guys you somehow knew from somewhere, edits of them being on your fyp, and many people commenting on your videos wanting you guys to collab.

you weren't even listening to what they talked about, or even noticing that their video was on, until one if them, chris or so, started talking about something that happend to him back when he was in school, that's when you listened intently to what he said.

"there was a girl that i hated in our school, like i literally DISPISED this girl in 4th grade, she was SO annoying, she was like this foreign exchange student girl, and she was like, really rude to me, like just disrespectful." chris said.

"i remember this, she BIT chris." matt you think, spoke up.

nick began talking but chris talked over him.

"I HATED HER, like she hated me so much, and i had no idea why, like i would just bother her."

"and then she asked me like...

'hey chris, you're the only fingerprint i don't have left, and i need it to complete my sign. i have everyone else's, and i need to get yours.' little you came up to chris.

'nope' he said, thinking he was cool.

*i'm not giving this idiot my fingerprint, i hate her!* he thought, ready to walk away.

before you could register it, little you had already smacked him in the face, like really hard, which left a little red handprint because of how hard it was.

'miss teacher? this dummy just, smacked me across the mouth!' little chris said, walking up to her.

she already knew that you two were always bickering back and forth, so this was nothing new to her, only that you hit him, but she didn't knew who to believe, so she just told little chris to ignore you for the rest of the day.

*so that's where i know them from! they're the triplets mom's friend talked about! the sturniolo's.* you realised, thinking back to when your mom told you about her friend she mentioned so many times over the past years you've been away.

but that means, that they're actually here in LA, you have never seen them around here, neither did you know that you could, until now.

after eating, having no milk or brown sugar to bake some cookies, you decided to run to the store real quick, going with your 'nobody will even see me' kinda outfit even though you looked good as ever, makeup still on from the meeting you had in the morning.

what you didn't realise, was that you were wearing fresh love sweatpants, not knowing that was chris' brand, and went to the store with them on.

going to the candy section, you saw a girl that looked quite familiar, when she suddenly turned around.

"oh, hey! what're you doing here madi?" making eye contact, you walked up to her, giving the girl a hug.

"oh, just walking around, waiting for my friends to be done getting whatever they need but, they're vlogging so that's gonna take them longer than usually, which is like, an hour on good days, what about you?" she asked, smiling brightly, happy to see her best friend.

"y'know, just getting stuff to make cookies, but brownies do sound better right now."

"hey, madi! look what i found." a guy came around the corner, but you didn't see his face at first.

he looked at you confused, then back to madi, who then introduced you.

"nick, this is my best friend, the one i've been talking about." the girl explained, you guys introducing yourselves after.

"nice to meet you too-" chris and matt interrupted you by running in the aisle, laughing hysterically as they came up to you three.

"nick, madi, there was this old man, and he-" neither of them could stop laughing, whatever happened to them must've been very funny.

"anyway, who's your friend?" matt stopped giggling after a while, asking his brother and friend who the stranger next to them was.

"oh, that's madi's best friend, y'know, the one she talked about." nick explained as you introduced yourself to them, smiling brightly, your gaze lingering on chris for a few seconds before turning to matt, who asked a question you almost missed because of your 'staring'.

"wait, aren't you that one funny girl from youtube? with the two puppies and two cats?" matt knew he recognized you from somewhere.

"and a baby lion, but yes i am actually, surprised you know me?!"

"ofc we do, we watch your videos together all the time, you're so funny, along with your stories back in school? your life is so interesting fr." nick confessed, grinning at chris for a second, which you didn't fail to notice.

"thank you so much! i actually know you guys too! you're the sturniolo's right?" you asked.

"yeah, now i'm surprised that you know us, and you're actually the first person to say our last name correctly!" matt confessed.

"can i just say, i love your accent, where are you from?" the oldest triplet complimented.

"wait like, which state i'm from or? cause everytime someone asks this question i always get so confused on what to answer them." you giggled, putting your hands in your pockets.

"same here, but like yeah where you're from, cause i can't quite guess where it's from." he said.

"my accent? oh well, it's complicated, i don't know if i have like an accent because i lived in EUROPE -Austria- for quite a while, or because i'm from serbia, so it's gotte be one of them.

"so you speak german and serbian but can still speak english fluently?" chris finally spoke up, checking you out the whole time, which you tried to ignore, but secretly your heart beats faster, you've been doing the same to him.

"uh, yeah i do actually, and romanian, but idk where that comes from, my parents spoke romanian with me since i was born, ig that's the reason." you shrugged, turning to madi as she spoke.

"hey, i just realized that you stole my pants!" you all looked down to see you wearing fresh love.

you didn't know this was chris' brand until you got told, so that must've been a crazy coincidence.

"oh yeah, but only because i thought my favorite sweatpants were in the laundry, now i see that you have them on, so you can't really complain sweetheart."

"you do know that's chris' brand right?" nick smirked, turning to a blushing chris.

"really? wow i didn't know that, they're actually really comfortable! and pretty, great job chris!" you smiled praising him, making the poor boy turn completely red as he thanked you.

"WAIT A SECOND, AREN'T YOU THE GIRL THAT SMACKED CHRIS IN THE FACE IN LIKE 4 TH GRADE?" matt yelled out as he and nick began hysterically laughing, their laughs being so contagious that you all were laughing after a while, calming down 3 minutes after.

"no cause, the way you yelled that out after gasping like your life depended on it was CRAZY." you giggled slightly.

"but are you actually?" he pressed.

"fun fact, before i went to the store your guys' podcast was on my tv while i was making food and then chris told the story, that's the only reason why i knew that he was 100% one of the guys i slapped." confessing this, chris looked horrified for a second, as did his brothers.

"you slapped other guys too?" he asked surprised.

"oh yeah, not just guys, girls, teachers, and so on, and i don't actually regret it, if i do something, it has a good meaning to it." you shrugged it off as if it was nothing, as did madi.

"WHAT?" nick yelled.

"yeah, i stand up for myself, no big deal."

"okay, i do too, but slapping people? that's not necessary, right?" he said, matt and chris nodding.

"we'll actually, people would say i had anger issues, but i wouldn't think so, it's a normal reaction, i've been through enough to know that this is a normal reaction, atleast for me."

"well then, your boyfriend should really look out to not say the wrong thing." nick joked.

"i don't have a boyfriend, never have, i'm waiting for the right one, i will meet him, or her, when the right time comes."

"or her? so you're bi?" the oldest triplet asked.

"uh..." you looked at madi unsure, waiting for her to give you a sign whether it's cool to tell them or not.

"it's okay, i'm gay too." he smiled.

"oh, well yeah, i am."

"could i maybe come with you to yours?" madi asked.

"yeah ofc, are you guys able to come over too, or not?" you smiled at them.

"well, we do need something for the vlog, is it okay if we vlog with you in it?" nick made sure to ask.

"yes ofc, you actin' like i'm not a youtuber myself." joking you got your ingredients, and pepsi because you ran out.

"guys, look who we ran into!" nick told the camera, turning it to you as you waved, waiting for the cashier to finish scanning your items.

arriving at yours, smoky (the pekingese), chester (the golden retriever), mochi and daisy (the cats) all ran up to you and madi.

"hey baby" you greeted liam (the lion) in the kitchen as you walked away to put the pepsi' away.

he followed you back to the living room where the others were sat.

you sat down in between chris and madi as liam immediately jumped into your lap, smoky, daisy, mochi and chester all around you.

nick laughed, taking a photo of you.

to them, you looked so funny, but so cozy.

"how can you even get any rest with all them, you have a baby lion on your lap right now, i don't know whether to be concerned or amazed." the oldest triplet spoke, his brothers agreeing.

"well, for me it's nothing new, i love animals, and living alone made me feel unsave, now i don't sleep alone ever, and with them here i feel better, and madi practically lives here."

"how long have you had them for?" matt asked.

"well, i've had liam here since i first got here, a year now, mochi and daisy for half a year, chester for three months and smoky for two months.

"that's so cool." chris said.

"yeah." matt agreed as nick only nodded.

"anyway, do you guys want something to drink? i have pepsi, root beer, dr pepper, water, lemonade, ice tea, hot chocolate, coffee, anything?" you patted liam, he moved onto madi, as you stood up, waiting for them to say what they want.

"okay so, one dr pepper, one lemonade, one root beer, and two pepsi, i'll be right back with them." you said going into the kitchen, mochi following as the others stayed in the living room.

"chris go help her." nick told his brother.

the said boy sighed, and stood up, preparing himself to be alone in the kitchen with the girl he finds attractive.

"oh hey, you need anything?" you asked him.

"uh, no they said i should help you, so here i am." chris explained, leaning on the kitchen counter next to you.

"aw that's so sweet of you chris."

mochi crawled up your leg onto your shoulder, making herself comfortable.

you moved too much for her, which is why she moved to your front, into your tank top.

for you, this was a normal occurrence, but chris looked surprised.

"what's wrong chris?" you asked him, standing in front of the boy.

"oh nothing." he said, trying to avoid looking at your breasts, where mochi was situated, which you noticed immediately.

"oh, it's okay chris, i won't call you a pervert because of that, you're not one and i know that, it's because of mochi that's why, i'm not dumb, this won't be the last time this will happen."

you guys got the drinks and walked into the living room.

"may i ask, why's mochi in between your breasts?" nick confusedly asked.

"oh, that's their favorite spot to be in, not just for her for them all, except liam, he likes to lie down on them, so if they touch your guys' chest and go away, it's because of this reason." you shrugged, letting them know they do this everytime.

you went to the kitchen for a second to get candy, when liam followed you this time, waiting to be picked up by you.

"okay come here buddy." you picked him up, walking back into the living room with candy in your hands, nick turning the camera to you as you walked in and sat down in between madi and chris once again.

"sorry guys, they're just really clingy." you said as mochi, smoky, chester and daisy all made their selves comfortable on the four of them.

nick wrapped up the video and you guys talked about whatever came to mind.

now here you are, in a relationship with chris a year after that happend.

nobody knows about this except your family and friends, and you guys want to keep it that way.

everyone said it was 'love at first sight' or 'enemies to lovers' and you could say it was both, as you two had a crush on each other since you guys met as kids, and coincidentally met again years after.

_____________

didn't know how to end thiss😭

anyway, i got this idea from when chris told the story where a girl in 4th grade slapped him.

i wrote EUROPE -austria- and serbian, romanian because i couldn't think of something else so i used what languages i speak😭

well, at least it's finally out now.

don't forget to eat and drink enough today!!

thank you for reading and see you in the next imagine.

bye, love you all!<3

word count: 2563

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

90.7K 381 28
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 ✦ꕤ𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦✦ꕤ 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 + smuts 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴
11.5K 226 32
Matt Sturniolo One-Shots No y/n No romance(brothers) Requests open Lots of TW Fake situations ☆★☆★☆★ I will delete this is if the Triplets say anythi...
77.5K 1.1K 52
🧩 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝.. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 and 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 are best friends, and have been such ever since they were sat together i...
301K 3.6K 19
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Y/n was best friends with the Sturniolo triplets; this was until you had to move away. You and you're mom move back for you're seni...