Doors open.

Da ajdbooks

A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deran... Altro

Doors open.
Morning after
Friends
Night out
Its wrong.
Soft launch
Mistake
Always almost
Movie night
Mirror.
Treat her good.
She Knows.
Cookies.
Replacment.
Birthday.
Hangover.
When youre sober.
Insufferable.
Unfair.
Is there someone else?
Its me, or her.
Mind reader.
Wrong fight.
Not again.
The hard way.
You belong to me.
Bracelet.
Tired.
Gone.
Lost & broken.
No ones Fault.
Lost cause.
Never, ever again.
Haunted.
I think I said too much.
Holding it in.
Regret.
I dare you...
I owe you an explanation.
Hes everyting youre not.
Frozen.
Our girl.
Liar.
Everyone could see.
Try.
The right way.
I'd do it again.
I don't know how.
Two truths, and a lie.
Unknown.
Is that a threat?
Test me.
No one can.
Feel.
Mine.
Puzzle.
Its you?
Thats why.
Consequences.
Exams.
Cheers.
In the air.
One piece.
I know.
One last night. (🌢️)
Tag
Younger.
A word.
All aboard.
It all fell.
Isnt there.
Realer Pain.
Let you go.
In there.

The past haunts.

2.2K 51 19
Da ajdbooks

My entire body chilled. The voice that spoke almost completely sounded like someone who I didn't recognize. Someone I didn't want to recognize. Because at that moment, the only place my mind went, was the messages.

That one word.

Spook.

Was enough to send my body into a complete paralyzed state.

I took the deepest of breaths, as deep as my lungs would allow. And slowly turned around.

"Theo?" My voice shook.

"Merlin, why are you so on edge?" His eye brows rose.

I couldn't fucking breathe.

"Wh-why-what?" I mumbled.

"Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." He let out a small laugh.

"Theo. Why did you say that?" I gathered my self to say.

"Say what?" He backed up, "I've come to talk to you and get passed this but if it's not what you want?"

"Spook. You never say spook. Why did you say that?" tears pooled my eyes.

"Because I spooked you? What the fuck do you want me to say?" He was looking at me like I was insane, "pull out a thesaurus, go on."

I was frozen.

Frozen in time.

Frozen in my thoughts.

It was a word.

I was stuck up on one word.

But somehow the word felt so much heavier.

Felt scary.

Felt like it was a clue, or a sign.

No way. It's not Theo.

He spooked me, and that's why he said it.

That's all.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, throwing my hands over my face, "I'm just still on edge with these messages."

"Stop it." He mumbled, pulling me into a hug. I rested my head on his chest and it felt... different. Like I felt the distance in it. He was so far from me. I don't know if I'd get him back.

He finally let me go and looked down into my eyes, "I want to talk. We don't have to now, but soon. About everything. You're my best friend and I was just hurt. I want to work it out."

My breath was still caught in my throat.

I should be released he's talking to me. I know I should.

But...

No.

Stop.

"I think after NEWTS, would be best." I let out a breath, "there's just so much I want to tell you. I want all the time to do it, and right now, the exam needs my attention."

"I agree. Little book worm." He said with a wink, "we'll talk soon, yeah?"

"Yeah." I whispered with a smile.

I had Theo back. Or at least I hoped I did. Something felt off, and I think I'm going to feel that way about a lot of people in my mind, at least until I get this whole thing situated.

I took off in the direction of class. My head was now foggy, but I needed to get it right for exams. I needed to pass.

I pulled my phone out at the feeling of the vibration from my pocket.

My favorite person.

Unknown.
9:35 a.m

Unknown.
Didn't know Mattheo was still in contact with Astoria?

Me
He isn't
But you care because?

Unknown.
Hm.
Does he know that?

Me
You're a spineless son of a bitch.

I nearly slammed my hand through the classroom door upon entering. I sat in my seat throwing down my books.

Panssss
9:42 a.m

Pansss
What the fuck???

Me
I'm going to kill myself
Then I'm going to haunt unknown for the rest of my days

Panssss
Don't think that's how it works?
Explain

Me
They just sent me a picture of Mattheo talking to Astoria

Pansss
They still talk?!

Me
I THOUGHT NOT

Pansss
Interesting

Me
Not really
Blood boiling? Yes
Irritating? Yes

Pansss
We need to figure out who this is

Me
We'll I think
No actually
I have no idea.

Pansss
Once newts are over we'll go full on.

Me
Deal.

It was like I had a talent, and I could feel Mattheo's presence before he entered a room. Because just as I felt my stomach jump, the door opened and he appeared.

He sat a table over, and tried to wave to me, in which his efforts went ignored.

Matt❣️
9:53 a.m

Matt❣️
As hot as you look pissed off
I'm going to need you to tell me what I did

Me
You should know, shouldn't you?

Matt❣️
I hate mind games.

Me
So do I

Matt❣️
We'll see how well you could ignore me once you we get dismissed

Me
You know who isn't ignoring you?
Astoria.

Matt❣️
Okay I was trying to dirty talk
And you just completely ruined the mood
What the fuck?

Me

Explain?

Matt❣️
Holy fuck
Who sent this?

Me
My bestest friend
Explain Mattheo.

Matt❣️
This picture was taken months ago.
And I know by who.

Me
?

Matt.❣️
You're not going to like the answer.

Me
MATT
COME BACK
WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!
fucking hell.

I didn't think. I just got up and followed him. He was at a full sprint and ignoring all of my calls out to him to stop and explain.

Fucking shit he's FAST.

I'm going to pass out.

He entered a classroom, and before I could ask why or catch up to him he was pulling someone out by their shirt.

A girl?

Daphne Greengrass.

"You like fucking with people?!" He was screaming in her face. His veins were nearly popping off of his head.

"Mattheo!" I screamed, making him back up from her.

"Here's unknown! The girl who took that photo months ago, while her sister and I were still together." He screamed, pointing over my shoulder.

"What picture you fucking lunatic?!" Daphne screamed back.

Mattheo shoved the phone in her face.

"What about it?!" Her face was utterly confused.

"Why are you tormenting y.n?!" I've never seen him so angry.

"I'm not tormenting anyone!" She actually looked insulted.

"You've been texting her a bunch of crazy ass shit, and now this?!" He almost knocked me over.

"Mattheo I am not texting anyone! I don't even have y.n's number! Here check my phone you fucking weirdo!" She said, shoving her phone to him, "I don't even have that photo on my phone anymore!"

He grabbed the phone and looked.

She wasn't lying.

"Then who else did you send this too?!" He was still angry. Very angry.

"I mean, my sister has it? I sent it to our group chat months ago, saying you two were fighting as usual again." She shook her head, "can I go back to class now?"

"Who's in that group chat Daphne?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Me, Astoria, and Tracy?" She had attitude behind her words, "is that all?"

Oh, fuck.

"Yeah. Sorry." I huffed.

"Fucking hell." Mattheo scoffed. Walking away.

"Matt! What the fuck was that?!" I screamed after him.

"Now their trying to get you to break up with me. Make it seem like I'm cheating on you when I wouldn't touch Astoria with a ten foot pole!" He was still screaming. Heads were beginning to turn to us.

"Mattheo I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I need you to relax." I motioned to everyone looking.

"I'm going to fucking kill this person." He brought his voice down levels, thank Merlin.

And the uneasy feeling returned to my stomach.

My gut was screaming I knew the answer.

But, it was impossible.

They wouldn't do this.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

583K 5.7K 7
golden (adj.) made or consisting of gold. *οΌŠβœΏβ€γ€€β€βœΏοΌŠ* Aurelia Lily Potter. Relly. Rels. Lia. She's golden. Now she must watch these films that tell t...
973 42 13
Where a group of slytherins become friends with a girl of many secrets Or When an optimistic girl meets a group of cruel slytherins which she cares a...
2.6K 62 29
⚑Completed⚑ You're friends with Cedric Diggory and the golden trio. They help you through all your times of need, especially when everyone in the wh...
106K 2.1K 19
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ a girl who refuses to love meets the boy who loves too much 𝐨𝐫 slytherin's party boy shows a ravenclaw the wonders of love ...