HEAVEN- [ Shubman Gill X Sara...

Door Damnnn_Gurl

"Shubman!?" Sara shouted embarrassed, at the prospect of him pleasuring himself, seeing her photo. "Kya? Pro... Meer

Welcome
The mortals and the elites
Invitation from God
Angels and their Demons
Gateway to Heaven
Baby Steps
Heaven is Freedom from Fear and Insecurities
Manifesting Heaven
Angels meet one Another
[ Mature] The Seven Sins
[Mature] Submit to the Devil
[Mature] Fruit of Temptation
Planning and Plotting
[Mature] To taste the Forbidden Fruit
Managing Heaven
Not An Update

The Fellow Angel

873 63 8
Door Damnnn_Gurl

If  he thought  being  in State U19 team was competitive,  India A, team for U19 world cup was a different  ball game altogether.

There were two teams- India A and India B, there was constant pressure upon those in team A to prove themselves  for staying  in that team. Every player in India B was looking  for just one chance to be in India A.

Among this cut throat competition and constant demand to prove themselves, he had found a new friend, Ishan. Abhishek was one always one of the popular guys. It was not that he had forgotten about Shubman completely,  but he choose to spend more time with the popular guys, who shared his interest in Booze and Women. Being in India A, had made them quite popular. They had to attend  social events, where plenty on girls would throw themselves at them. Shubman had learned already that a pretty face meant nothing  without  a good heart, and preferred to remain aloof most of the time.

Shubman  was being his awkward self, silently  observing  the other members in the dinning hall interacting  with each other, When this small guy out of nowhere comes and bombards him with questions, asking  about his district  team, family,  home town. Shubman's  responses were clipped initially  as he learned the hard way, how rare trust was.

However, gradually  as the days progressed he realised Ishan was a good guy  inside out. Their friendship progressed fast and soon Shubman found himself  sharing  a room with Ishan. He was staying  in Ishan's room throughout  the day, so they had decided  that it would  be better if he shifted there permanently.

After that they never looked back. They had found  their shared love for video games, and often found themselves partnering up for a Call of Duty game, hurling curses against the opponents, strategizing on how to win, who was to fire and who had to save the flag, needless to say their partnership  was lethal both on and off field.

He had told Sara about Ishan on the very first day, those two met. Sara was glad that shubman  was fitting in just fine and had even made a new friend.  With jealousy, back bitting,  intense competition,  she had a fair idea how difficult  it was to make friends.

Practice  was hard, there was intense competition,  but shubman found himself  happier these days, with Sara and Ishan by his side, supporting him throughout.

The only thing bothering was finding a balance between spending time with Sara and Ishan. Ishan was a early to bed kind of guy, this made it easier for him to call Sara, after Ishan had fallen asleep.

This had been the routine for the past two months, however, as the team had bonded among themselves,  there were frequent game Nights, where Ishan being  a social butterfly,  was obviously  invited, so was Shubman. Ishan stayed past midnight, while shubman pretended that he was sleepy, and escaped to their shared room to call Sara, who who'd  be eagerly  waiting  for his call.

It was only night, when he was feeling  sick, he had choosen to cover himself  with the blanket, while he laid in bed talking to Sara.

"Haan yrr, tabiyat thik ho jayegi, ye bearish me bhi khel rhe the isliye ho gya, tum fikr mat Karo, so jao aram se, it's midnight." Shubman said in a slurred voice, a result of the cough syrup he had taken.

"You downplay your injuries everytime, of course I'm worried" Sara replied promptly.

"Tum ye choro, Alina ka kya hua, tum bta rhi thi na uski setting ho gyi" Shubman diverted the conversation.

"Haan Haan,  wo to bolna bhul gyi, setting  nhi yrr, friends with benefits bolte h usko" Sara corrected him.

"Wo ladke ko pasand karti thi na, phir ye friends kyu bni, relationship me ana chahiye tha na" Shubman asked inquisitively.

"Aree wo to chahti thi, but shyd ladke ko wo pasand nhi h, he wants to be friends  with benefits, mujhe bhi lagta h, she deserves  better, ye ladka uska kaat k jayega, bechari, pyar me andhi h. He's  a walking  red flag in my opinion" Sara said , worry for her friend laced her voice.

"Uska choro, tum btao tumhe kaise ladke pasand  h" Shubman knew, he was crossing  the boundary by asking  this, but the warm cough syrup in his veins had lowered  his restraints significantly. "Us chutiye k sath kya hua? Ab bhi date Kar rhi ho use?"

"Aree nhi yrr, siddharth was idk, I started dating  him cause all of my friends  were dating  and I didn't wanna be left alone. Unhone ne hi humari setting  karwayi thi, but looks like he was just pretending  to like me, like I was." Sara's  tone that of regret. "That day you heard us, was long after I broke up with him. He wanted me to accept him back, which I clearly  didn't want, tab tak akal aa gyi thi"

"That guy was a piece of shit ngl, he's not a red flag, he was the whole damn carpet" Shubman agreed with her.

"Oh ho Gill sahab, English seekh li?" Sara quipped,  her tone jovial.

"Aree I just picked up some phrases, ye log sab milke English movies hi dekhte h bas, usi k kuch lingo utha liya" Shubman said in a laid back tone. Then there was a pause, before Shubman continued, "tumne mere question ka answer nhi diya"

"Huh?" Came from a confused Sara.

"Tumhe kaise ladke pasand  h, uska" Shubman kept his tone casual, trying  to hide all his jitters.

"Shubman-" Sara's  voice was cut by a sudden disruption. Somebody  had snatched  the blanket from him. He sat up annoyed, only to find Ishan standing  at the end of the bed.

Sara seemed to have caught on the commotion as her voice stilled.

"Ye guntur gu Kab tak chalegi Teri, mujhe laga beemar h aram Kar rha h, tu to yahan peeche ladane me busy h" Ishan shouted half scolding,  half joking.

The shell shocked  Shubman finally  found his voice , " Bhai kuch nhi h aisa, dost h bas, usi se baat Kar rha tha" Shubman said in a pleading  tone.

"Mere samne ye backwas nhi chalegi, mujhe laga you need time, phir tu khud hi bhabhi se milwaega, par tu to bhabhi se baat tak nhi karaya, dekh li Teri dosti Gill" Ishan continued.

"Bhai mai khud usse milne k liye Taras gya hu, tujhe kaise milwaunga, Country me hi nhi rehti wo"

"Sach me?" Ishan's quipped.

"Sach me?" It was Sara's  voice from the phone which coincideded with Ishan.

Shubman's  eyes went wide, he had forgot to cut the phone, Sara was still very much on call and could  hear them.

"Namaste Bhabhi ji" Ishan was quick to respond. "Isko samjhaye tabiyat khrb hone par rest Kia jata h, na ki flirt."

" Mai bhi Kab se yahi bol rhi hu ise, but ye sunta kahan h meri" Sara laughed. "Pichle do ghante se mobile le hi laga h."

Shubman wad left dumbfounded  at the exchange. Iski "dost" aur Iska best friend  milke isi ki Baja rhe.

"By the way, I'm Sara, nice to meet you, you must be Ishan, Shubman  talks a lot about you" Sara introduced herself.

"Sahi padka bhabhi, mai hi hu the famous Ishan, one and only. Mai nhi Hota to ye chutiya abhi bhi chupke kisi kone me baitha rehta, he was so shy" Ishan's  laughter boomed throughout  the room.

Shubman still dumbfounded, could only stare at him.

"Ye btao milne Kab aa rhi ho, bhabhi ji?, apne hath ka khana khilana parega, apke launde ka bht khyal rakhta hu" Ishan continued jesting.

Shubman's  eyes went wide with mortification. Ishan didn't  know the Sara he was talking  to was The Sara Tendulkar,  Sachin sir's  daughter. It's not been minutes and he had asked her to cook for him. Not that cooking  was a big thing but, it's Sara Tendulkar.

"Aree bht accha khana bnati hu mai, Jo bologe wo bna dungi, bas dikkat ye h, I'm in London right now. Milne ka koi chance hi nhi h, Mera college h idhr, so abhi age k 4 Saal yahi bitane h" Sara was quick to reply.

His Sara could cook?! Hyee Wahe Guru, dil khush ho gya. Kon se aache karm Kiye h Maine,  Jo bhagwan ne itni Soni kudi bheji h. Shubman couldn't  stop the smile from gracing  his lips, he completely  forgot about Ishan who was standing  infront of him.

"Chutiye ko dekho, ladki ki awaz sunke ki muskuraye jaa rha h, pagal ho gya pyar me tu" Ishan laughed at his expense.

He was joined  by Sara, who was also laughing  uncontrollably.

"Kya yrr dono milke Mera majak uda rhe ho, Har karta hu Sara ko pasand,  kya Galt h isme" Shubman whined.

This made both of  them laugh out louder.

"Bechare ko aur tang na Karo Ishan, bimar h bechara, ise Sone dete h" remnants  of laughter, still present  in Sara's  voice.

"Chalo mai chalti hu shub, good nightt, acche se so jao" "good night Ishan"
With that the call was cut.

Ishan was still looking  at him amused, to escape any further teasing he covered  himself with the blanket fully.

This made Ishan laugh out loud. " Bhabhi shi ptayi h tune, Kitni chill h yrr"  he said in a normal tone.

"Ise Jane mat dena" followed,  this time, Ishan's  tone had underlying sadness, probably  speaking from personal experience.

This made Shubman think,  there's plenty  he didn't  know about Ishan. Ishan was always this happy go lucky guy, joking around. But into the late hours of night, his tone sometimes changed to a sombre one, reflective of the things he had lost in life.

I'm sorry there was some misunderstanding with the mature chapter thing, the draft I have written, it's Chapter 10, but here's an introduction chapter extra, to ek chapter Jyada hoga idhr, sorry to all jinke hopes Maine Gira diya 🥲😂, but I promise smut will be here by chapter 11 12, usse late nhi jayega, till then enjoy some Ishan 🤌

Again I'm grateful  for all support , votes, that has been pouring in! Thank youuu, your cute comments make my day

GoD is Great!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.6K 2.2K 23
S.Gill x I.Kishan In which Ishan is an insomniac and Shubman Is the cause of his insomnia Or In which Ishan the insomniac, messages long texts to S...
116K 6.2K 33
~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐈𝐬𝐡 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲~ "Seriously? He's my BEST FRIEND, I think I'd know if he was gay, all right?" "Don't you realize you...
13.1K 1.2K 13
Love is something one can't control or suppress. You fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. "Why it is so wrong if...
5.8K 295 6
They are best friends as world knows them to be but there is something more to it . What is it? They have to figure it out. #angstwithhappyending # r...