Always, until the end (The Pr...

Par We_Write_Things1

JULIEN Is smack dab in the middle of a love triangle between Barty Crouch Jr, and James Potter... when meets... Plus

A/n

Ch 1: Vampires, strippers, and bouncers. Oh my!

13 0 0
Par We_Write_Things1

"Never take advice from someone who's falling apart
So I wander through these nights
I prefer hiding in plain sight
My fourth drink in my hand
These desperate prayers of a cursed man
Spilling out to you for free
But darling, darling, please
You wouldn't take my word for it
If you knew who was talking"
-Taylor Swift (Dear reader)

Julien

Veela can't lie.

It's one of their most fundamental, never changing traits. No matter how hard they want to... Veela. Can't. Lie.

They can find sneaky or clever ways to get around things, tell certain truths and choose to omit other information, not say anything at all and avoid answering certain questions, or find really fancy ways of telling their truth... but they cannot tell lies. It is not in their nature, it goes against every instinct they have.

For example, if someone asks a Veela a question they do not want to answer, because they don't want the person to know the answer... then by simply saying "I don't want to answer that" or "That's none of your business" is still a truth, and they've evaded answering the initial question without lying to anyone to do it. It's sneaky, but it's still honest, and the most effective loophole Julien had to learn growing up.

One of his methods was to sit there and start rambling off his life story to avoid specific questions, or say outlandish things so nobody even questioned if he could lie or not.

Julien Black was twenty-five years old, and caught in a nasty everlasting push-and-pull with his ex-boyfriend, Barty crouch jr, who knew about his secret.

Julien knew one of his as well.

"Please, please, please."

"Gods, you sound so good when you're begging me. I missed this." Barty's hot breath fanned down his neck, fangs grazing along its length. He had Julien pushed up against the wall, hands roaming his body. "Tell me. I want to hear you say it."

A whimper slipped past Julien's lips, his hands gripping Barty's shoulders in anticipation.

"I need it."

Barty slid his tongue up Julien's neck, letting himself taste his skin. It teased him just as much as Julien, like an appetizer before the meal.

Julien groaned and dropped his head back. "Please." He whispered.

"Say it to me."

Julien took a deep breath, shaky and unsteady as he let it out, and in a breathy whisper said: "Feed off of me, I want it. I need it. Please?"

"You sound so fucking sexy."

He sank his fangs into the side of his neck, piercing the skin and burying them as far as they would go as Julien let a scream rip out of him. Julien waited for the pleasure, taking the pain first as best as he could.

Then the pleasure came.

It hit him like a train on the tracks, making the breath knock out of him and his knees buckle. Moans tumbled out of his lips as he gripped onto his shirt, and Barty's fingers tightened around his hips to hold him up.

"Yes." Julien whispered encouragingly, running his fingers through his hair, tightening his hold at the roots. "Fuck- yes, yes, yes."

He could feel his stomach tighten at the amount of pleasure coursing through him, it was almost too much. He felt so good it was almost dizzying, his limbs were shaky and weak. He could hear Barty's swallows in his ear, hear him groaning in satisfaction, felt the enjoyment radiating off of him.

Then he pulled away, sliding his tongue slowly up the wound to heal it.

Julien's eyes rolled back. He almost didn't notice how he was now slowly sliding down the wall.

"You're so helpless and fragile." Barty ran his fingers through his hair. He picked him up, a limp pile of bones, and walked him inside the club, dumping him into the changing room on a couch. He leaned into his ear. "Thanks for the fill."

"Wait..." Julien barely managed to croak out, his fingers barely grazing the fabric shirt as he was walking away. "Son of a bitch." He whispered to himself, rolling onto his back and watching the ceiling twirl.

With shaking fingers, he dialed the only number he could, albeit reluctantly.

There was a heavy sigh as he picked up after two rings.

"Where are you at?"

"I'm in..." Julien took a deep breath. "Changing room."

"Bloody hell, Julien. You can't keep doing this to yourself." James replied.

"Please?" Julien croaked.

James sighed.

"I'll be there."

-

They sat in silence for most of the ride, James tightly driving the car, Julien enjoying the bliss.

"I mean... for fucks sake, how do you even discover you like that shit?" James asked.

Julien shrugged. "How did you discover you liked being a bouncer? It just happens."

"It just happens." James asked in disbelief.

"I'm a male escort, James. How do you think I figured it out?" Julien retorted bluntly.

"That's sick." James said as he pulled into the driveway. "You should stick to stripping."

"You know what? I don't need this judgement, especially not from you of all people." Julien got out and slammed the door, stumbling over to the front door and knocking on it.

He'd recognize that pale brown front door anywhere.

Effie opened it.

"Oh dear... come in, honey. Come in."

Julien dropped himself onto their couch, allowing the sweet woman to drape a blanket over him.

"What the hell was that supposed to mean?" James demanded, slamming the front door.

Julien jumped and then glared at him. "Will you keep it down?"

"Oh, save it for your pillow."

"You're such an arse, James Potter!" Julien grabbed a pillow and threw it his direction as he was walking away.

"And you're a fucking slut!"

"James!" Euphemia scolded him. "Do not say that!"

"I don't care!" James yapped, trudging up the stairs to his room like a grown ass man baby.

Julien pulled his wand out of his boot, waving it. "Accio pillow." He mumbled lazily.

He just barely caught it as it flew his direction, shoving it under his head.

He didn't even remember falling asleep.

-

He awoke to the sound of a plate clattering against the coffee table, and the smell of breakfast food. Bacon, seasoned eggs, and cooked potatoes loaded with things.

He glared at James. "Could you be any gentler?"

"I could, but then it would shatter." James kicked his legs off the couch. "You're going to be attending Hogwarts university soon. How are you going to get your next fix?"

Julien stared coldly at him.

"Barty will be there."

James stood up.

"Is that why you never responded to my letters?"

Confusion raced through Julien.

"...What letters?"

There was a pause between them.

James let out a breath.

"My letters... I sent them when you were living at Walburga's still."

Realization hit Julien like a ton of bricks, and he wanted to scream.

He wanted to scream until his lungs gave out.

Walburga. She hid all the letters.

Julien wanted to collapse but he was already sitting. 

"I didn't get any letters, Jamie."

"You know what? Fine. Go run off with someone who treats you like shit. I'm surprised he didn't just leave you there this time!" James threw at him.

Julien stood up, stepping close to James, anger rushing through him.

"You know what?!"

"What!"

"Could you two boys ever stop- oh!"

Euphemia came out of the kitchen, freezing when she saw the current scene in her living room.

They stood within inches of each other, both breathing heavily, mirrored glares looking back at one another.

Monty walked over, gently pushing them both away from each other. "Alright, let's just calm down, yeah?"

"Whatever. I can't believe I was going to apologize!"

"Me neither! Famous Potter, golden boy, apologizing? Unheard of!" Julien scoffed as James walked over to the coat rack and shrugged his coat on.

"Why don't you take a look in the mirror?"

"I hate you."

"Tell someone who doesn't know."

With that James slammed the door again.

Julien flinched and then sat down, putting on his shoes, muttering about assholes under his breath.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Potter, again. You two are saints." He gave them each hugs before leaving.

"Oh- hey!" Euphemia ran over and picked up the plate of breakfast. "At least eat before you go?"

Julien always had a soft spot for Euphemia Potter. She treated him the way he wished his own mother would in childhood.

With her... he felt seen. Noticed. Cared for.

He knew it was just who she was... but that somehow made it even more endearing to him.

He might have problems with James...

...But he could never be upset with Euphemia.

"...Okay." Julien agreed, somewhat hesitantly. "I just don't want to overstay my welcome."

"Don't be! I'm sure when James gets back, you two can work out this thing between you two." She said.

"Effie." Monty said gently. "Let's let the man eat."

"Yes, of course! Just know, this will pass."

I don't think so. Not this time.

But instead, Julien simply forced a smile without saying a word... for he could not tell a lie.

-

"Well maybe if you weren't such a fucking arse all the time, we wouldn't have this issue!"

"Well maybe if you weren't such a fucking loser with no self respect!" James argued back. "You would drop him, because he treats you like shit!"

Julien reared back, the comment admittedly getting to him a little bit.

"Say it with your whole chest, James."

"You heard me." James walked forward until Julien's back was against the wall, a feeling he was used to, and they were inches from each other. "He. Treats. You. Like. Shit."

"And you don't?" Julien retorted, eyes burning though he refused to cry.

"Don't. Don't fucking look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you're going to cry."

"Of course not. I don't have the self respect for it." Julien spat, shoving James and starting to walk away.

But James grabbed his arm, spinning him around.

"Wait- I'm sorry."

"Let go of me." Julien yanked his arm away, but didn't make a move to go anywhere. "Sorry? That's a first."

"I shouldn't have said that." James whispered.

"No. You shouldn't have."

"I'm sorry." James whispered.

Julien walked forward, just barely brushing his lips against James', and he whispered:

"Tell it to your pillow, James."

James let out a shuddering breath. "Don't be like that. I am sorry."

Julien glanced up at him, meeting his eyes.

James held his breath.

There was a silence that passed between them, and Julien stepped back.

"We're over, James."

"I know."

"Then why do you still try? Why do you still rescue me? Why do you answer my calls?" Julien asked.

"I don't know, maybe because I fucking care about you? Is that reason enough?" James asked.

"No. It's bullshit. It's all bullshit. That shit doesn't exist." Julien said.

James made a face. "You have such a pessimistic view on love."

Julien wanted to laugh.

Love?

Is that what James called this? Love?!

"Yeah? Well guess who gave it to me."

With that Julien turned, rushing down the stairs before he could give in to James.

Maybe he did lack self-respect sometimes... but at least he had more than that.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

900K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
109K 3.4K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
333K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...