Hazbin Hotel: Carnage The Dev...

Por Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters becaus... Más

Introduction
Harem
Enemies & Villains
Prologue 01: Mother Miranda/Carnage's Rebirth
Prologue 02: Portal To Hell
Chapter 1: Welcome To Hell
Chapter 2: The Hazbin Motel
Chapter 3: Stay In The Hell With Princess
Chapter 4: Meet Lucifer The King Of Hell
Chapter 5: Charlie & Vaggie (Lemon)
Chapter 6: Carnage V.S Exterminators Part 1
Chapter 7: Carnage V.S Exterminators & Adam Part 2
Chapter 8: Carnage's Warning
Chapter 9: Cherri Bomb (Lemon)
Chapter 10: Different Dimension
Chapter 11: New World & Spirits?
Chapter 12: Carnage V.S Origami
Chapter 13: Meet Nightmare Spirit
Chapter 14: I do whatever I want
Chapter 15: Kurumi The Nightmare (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Kurumi & Carnage V.S Ellen
Chapter 17: Ellen's Death/The White Queen
Chapter 18: Saya The White Queen (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Killing Isaac & Wizards
Chapter 20: The True Devil King/Isaac's Death
Chapter 22: Miyuki Shiba (Lemon)
Chapter 23: New Threats/The Avatars
Chapter 24: The Death is Carnage
Chapter 25: Carnage Being Friend
Chapter 26: Winx Fairies (Lemon)
Chapter 27: Carnage V.S Zaheer
Chapter 28: Carnage's Return To Hell
Chapter 29: Ending Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 21: More Powers & Teleport

247 15 0
Por Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

The agonizing scream of Isaac who was deadly painful and his death has coming and death wish has coming for him and make the poor bastard is screaming and keep screaming out and finally it is stopped and allowed (Y/N) was transform back to his own human form. When (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make him was chuckle out little bit and he just kill Isaac and end him with the powers for what he tries to control...but (Y/N) consume Isaac and the bastard is finally death.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...well, this is wonderful...I wonder if the girls are going to be alright?" He asked himself and make (Y/N) was walking out to somewhere and searching for his two lovely girls doing.

When (Y/N) was walking back to the girls right away and he need to make sure that they are going to be alright and until (Y/N) was got there and he saw Saya and Kurumi killing many cyborgs and some mercenaries who even tries to stopped him and (Y/N) just take them all out already. Then (Y/N) was look at the two of them were stood right there and they both are got their weapons aiming at Artemisia who was been defeated by the two female spirits and she can't handle enough at the two of them...and she was proven to be wrong that she isn't good enough to face the two of them.

Artemisia: "Y-Y-You kill Isaac....b-b-but impossible." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course...I kill him with my bare hands." He said to her.

Kurumi: "We heard his screams...so agonizing.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Indeed it is.~" He said to her.

Saya: "What about her? Shall we let her live?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Artemisia who was breathing out in horrible and she had a huge hole on her legs and she can't even move...and her arms too...also there was 5 wounds on her stomach where the holes got shot by Artemisia and Kurumi. The two of them were beating the shit out of here and then she was only be alive...and (Y/N) who was walking toward to her and kneel down on her who was look at her and make her breathing out with bloods comes out of her mouth.

Artemisia: "Y-Y-You demon..." She said.

(Y/N): "Now, only you are left...so do us a favor? Do you want to live or not?"

Artemisia: "I-I rather die than you are....I won't be accept to be save by you, monster." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at Saya and he gave her a nod right away.

Saya: "Alright, seems...we are going to just end your life." She said to Artemisia and make her get her pistol gun out and aiming weapon at her.

Saya: "This is how you are going to die." She said and pressed the trigger of her gun and shot Artemisia in the head.

Then Saya blast Artemisia's head off and make her was fall down on the ground and she is finally death and she got what her deserve and turns out that woman didn't know what death has coming and (Y/N) was sigh in relief and he look at the two of them and he said.

(Y/N): "We should get going right now." He said to the two of them and then (Y/N) use his both arms shapeshift as claws and he slashes in front at him and create portal right away and the girls were surprise to seen (Y/N) did that.

(Y/N): "What? I consume anything to get upgrade.~" He said to the girls and he was chuckle little bit and told them to move on and make the three of them went to the portal right away and then the three of them are disappeared. After they both were disappeared and this whole place was already set up with the bomb in there and all everything was in there and make (Y/N) just did that and until the bomb was gonna countdown any seconds.

Time Skip Later.

In Fraxinus's Ship.

Kotori: "Oh my god...." She said in shock with horror and she with Shido and the crews witnessed the massacre of Isaac's company was been destroyed and all everything in there and then (Y/N) was truly insane man...and yes...he's quiet insane who doing this and killing the rest of DEM and nobody else is alive there....Ellen, Isaac, and Artemisia are dead...they both are dead and killed by (Y/N).

The rest of crews don't believe how (Y/N) just get in there and slaughtering them all with his two female deadliest spirits...Nightmare and White Queen and the three of them killing many mercenaries, wizards, and also some cyborgs too...they are completely torn apart off...bloods are splashes over on the walls and ground too.

Shido: "H-H-He did it...h-h-he killed Isaac and DEM." He said in horrible and he realize to know killing is wrong but (Y/N) doesn't give a shit...he just kill those whoever tries to kill him and make them become his enemies...yes...enemies who even can't stand up against (Y/N).

Rene: "He seems to be dangerous man....very dangerous." She said.

Kotori: "Yes, he was...but now this world is safe...and he just did to those DEM and Isaac's company...no longer that he will not hurt us." She said to them and make them were nod their heads and Kotori wasn't believe how (Y/N) did the whole things...killing those DEM and others who wouldn't survive against at (Y/N).

Kotori: "Shido, I think you are finally safe right now." She said to her brother.

Shido: "You think?!? Look at (Y/N)...he killing those people in there!!!!! He's completely psycho!" He said to her.

Kotori: "No, that wasn't like that...He just kill them because Isaac want to take his power to using fighting against us and Spirits." She said to him and make him was surprise to heard about Kotori said and now the Fire spirit was turn her head to look back at the camera and saw all the massacres of (Y/N) just did and begin to terminating those evils in this world and nothing else can't stand on him.

Kotori: "(Y/N), you are really insane man." She said to herself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Kurumi and Saya in the apartment building for themselves and the three of them were sat there and chilling little bit and they both were take their own time to relaxation and the three of them were sat there and watching the sky...stars, and the full moon too.

Saya: "It's beautiful." She said.

(Y/N): "It is beautiful." He told her and make her was look at (Y/N) and she give him a smile up and then (Y/N) do the same thing too.

Kurumi: "Can we please turn the music on? I just want to relax.~" She said to (Y/N) and make her lean against (Y/N)

I summoned you, please, come to me

Don't bury thoughts that you really want

I fill you up, drink from my cup

Within me lies what you really want

Come

Lay me down

'Cause you know this

'Cause you know this sound

In the middle of the night

Just call my name

I'm yours to tame

In the middle of the night

I'm wide awake

I crave your taste all night long

'Til morning comes

When the three of them were sat on the bench chairs and make the three of them were listening this beautiful song and the two of female spirits were leaning their heads against at (Y/N)'s shoulders and make the three of them look at the beautiful full moon is bright light. Then they both felt happy and smile up and make the three of them sat there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) was finally kill Isaac Ray Pelham Wescott and that motherfucker got what he deserved to be hell.

Rotten In Hell.

That's for what he tries to do something stupid across at (Y/N) and the other spirits too.

I'm getting what is mine

You gon' get yours, oh, no

In the middle of the night

In the middle of the night, oh

These burning flames, these crashing waves

Wash over me like a hurricane

I captivate, you're hypnotized

Feel powerful, but it's me again

Come

Lay me down

'Cause I know this

'Cause I know this sound

In the middle of the night

Just call my name

I'm yours to tame

In the middle of the night

I'm wide awake

I crave your taste all night long

'Til morning comes

I'm getting what is mine

You gon' get yours, oh, no

In the middle of the night

In the middle of the night, oh

Just call on me, ah

Just call my name

Like you need me, ah

In the middle of the night

Just call my name

I'm yours to tame

In the middle of the night

I'm wide awake

I crave your taste all night long

'Til morning comes

I'm getting what is mine

You gon' get yours, oh

In the middle of the night

In the middle of the night, oh

After the three of them having fun and they both were going inside the bedroom for themselves and get some sleeps right away before they have a big day tomorrow and turns out that (Y/N) become something more powerful to fight...and killing machine. Now the DEM is dead...and they aren't longer hurt anyone else...and turns out that (Y/N) become the Devil King.

Devil King?

Yes...a real Devil King for himself and nobody else cannot stop him.

To Be Continued.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.3K 541 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he was a friend of Ben Tennyson...a childh...
15.4K 556 32
(Y/N): "Let's survive this shithole in this zombie apocalypse." (Y/N) (L/N) was a soldier of US because he was been battle in Vietnam and then he de...
26.3K 409 18
Amanda Walker: "Y/N Brock, aka Venom. He the son of the infamous Eddie Brock. His father carry an alien called a symbiote. It attaches the host and t...
4.3K 99 14
Hell Spider is an Anti Hero who doesn't have a family anymore. he is the last of his blood line and when he got his powers, evil started to hide. Thi...