His Obsession [DISCONTINUED]

Por StreamLilDurk

Another book by StreamLilDurk. (2022) Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.

50.

1.6K 93 7
Por StreamLilDurk

Atlanta, Georgia
________________________________

Mai was now out of the shower, standing in front of the bathroom counter with nothing but a stain robe and house slippers on. Her body was freshly moisturized and her hair was thrown into a messy top knot bun since she hasn't gotten it done recently.

"It's positive." She stood with her arm crossed looking over at Meech who stood in the doorway.

"Damn..." He wanted to smile but after the attitude she just gave him, he couldn't, "My moms
was right."

"Right about what?" She scrunched her face up.

"Go head' and get dressed so I can take you to yo' shit, Mai." He walked over out of the bathroom and the bedroom with Mai hot on his tail.

"Excuse me?" She said, loudly, "You got me fucked up if you think I'm one of these hoes you used to mess with. I don't know who the fuck—"

"Stop stressin' my baby out." He turned around with a strong mug making her stop abruptly in her tracks, "All this attitude and shit ain't 'bouta keep slidin'. You gon' figure out what the fuck you got goin' on. A nigga just been wantin' you around and you wanna' give me yo' ass to kiss. I ain't with nun' of that shit Mai, you know Ion' play."

"Okay but I—"

"Ain't no 'but I' shit. It ain't shit else to say, fuck. Go get dressed so I can take you back to school." Meech stood there glaring at her for about fifteen seconds until she just bursted into tears.

Mai was an individual who rarely cried. She couldn't cry because who was going to be there to baby her? Nobody. She has always had so much on her plate and always had to be the strong one.

Meech was even a bit shocked. He didn't recall ever seeing her cry before so for her to start crying now, she had to be hurting.

"Why you crying, baby?" He softened his face and tone while walking closer to her.

"No, because you were just so mean to me, Demetrius." She put her head down causing tears to drop onto the carpet that covered the floor, "Don't talk to me."

"I ain't mean to be mean to you, baby. I'm sorry. I don't want to see you cry." Meech lifted her head up by her chin and pulled her into a hug, "I'm sorry, Mai fo' real. My intentions ain't to hurt your feelings, okay?"

Although Mai was being mean first with her nasty attitude, he was going to let slide since she was an emotional mess right about now. He didn't know much about women being pregnant but he knew how emotional they got.

Surprisingly, Meech hasn't gotten anyone pregnant throughout his many years of sex.

"Okay." She sniffed a bit, "I don't want to go back to school, I-I just wanted to see Kinna."

"Okay and you can see whoever you want whether you need me to pay for an Uber or you want me to take you or you want them to come ova'. It's up to you. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Leaning down, he kissed her forehead twice before letting go of her.

She started to head back into the room so she could get dressed and clear her face of tears.

"How you even get pregnant, mama? You said you was on birth control and you been poppin' them Plan B's like percs." Meech followed after her and sat on the edge of the bed as he watched her get dressed in the closet.

"I don't know. I guess they don't work." She pouted a bit as she slid on a pair of her boxer panties and put on a Clark shirt.

Letting her hair down from the bun, she walked out of the closet and leaned on the wall behind her while staring at Meech. The two allowed a comfortable silence to overcome them.

Meech scrunched up his face silently as he sat in thought thinking about the all the times they've had sex recently. He vividly remembered her popping the Plan B's and taking her birth control pills.

"Oh shit..." He said lowly as he remembered when they were in the hospital and Mai told him to put the tip in, "Yeah you definitely pregnant." He chuckled a bit.

"What are you talking about?" She walked towards him and stood in between his legs.

"The hospital. 'Put the tip in.'" He mocked her as a smile slowly spread across his face while Mai's mouth fell agape, "It don't matter though, my fuckin' seed in you! You ain't ever leaving me."

Swooping an arm around her thighs, he pulled her closer and kissed all over her stomach through her shirt.

"You happy?" She held a confused tone while giggling a bit from the kisses.

"Why wouldn't I be happy?" He looked up at her a bit.

Mai had always made it clear to Meech that she didn't want any children soon and Meech always agreed with her. His response to her pregnancy was confusing her a bit.

"'Cause you said you ain't want kids."

"'Cause you said you ain't want kids right now. I was respectin' you. I ain't tryna' have kids with just any chicken head bitch. I wanted you to carry and birth my seed." Meech slowly moved his hands to her ass and started massaging it.

"My ma said that you was pregnant. Said sum' 'bout dreamin' about fishes." He added causing Mai to blush a bit.

She honestly didn't know how she felt about the pregnancy but she definitely didn't want to get an abortion.

Mai always knew she was going to be a good mom especially since for the first year of Maleek's life, she was taking care of him while Racquel would duck off and act like an immature teenager.

"Y'all crazy..." Mai moved out of his grip and headed over to the bathroom. Meech instantly got up and followed after her, "What nowwww Meech?" She dragged out a bit.

"Why you keep walkin' away?" He said lowly, lifting her up by her thighs and placing her on the sink counter.

Rubbing over her thighs, he started to kiss her cheek before moving down to kissing and sucking her neck. Moaning lowly at the feeling, Mai put one hand on the back of his head while she used the other one to caress his bicep.

Moving one of his hands, he started rubbing circles on her pussy through her underwear.

"Meech," She whined out a bit once he moved down to her pussy and moved her underwear to the side.

He licked over his lips at the site and instantly latched his mouth onto her clit, flicking and sucking.

"Oh my god..." Mai moaned out, leaning her head back and looking up at the ceiling. She rubbed her hand throughout his hair.

"You taste good as fuck." He mumbled into her pussy causing her legs to shake a bit, "Mhm mhm."

Mai could feel herself about to reach her peak. The knot was sitting in her stomach as she continued to curse to herself and moan.

"Meech, move, move, move!" Her legs continued to shake as Meech continued to suck on her clit. She simply squirted all over her face, covering her mouth up in embarrassment.

Kissing her pussy, Meech licked over his lips before standing up and getting a towel to wipe his face. After he wiped his face, he stood in front of Mai and pecked her lips a few time.

~

Meech made it a priority to get Mai a doctor's appointment the very next day. He needed to know for sure she was pregnant so he could plan out the next nine months of his life.

"You're definitely pregnant." Her doctor, Doctor Georgia smiled at her with two dimples, "It seems to be about six weeks."

Meech stood on the bedside of Mai wanting to jump up and down, and scream. He obviously wasn't going to do that because it wasn't his character but his heart was definitely beating extremely fast.

"Whew, that's a long time." Mai chuckled a bit, looking over at her doctor.

"I swear it goes by so fast. It's crazy to think that in two weeks, you'll be two months. Have you been experiencing any symptoms like morning sickness, tender breasts, bloating...?" Doctor Georgia took off her gloves and went to go wash her hands in the sink in the office.

"No..." Mai shrugged a bit as she thought about it, "I've been fine and I've been doing my normal routine."

"Well, that's wonderful! Let's make a few changes to the normal routine though. Starting with prenatal vitamins, you'll be required to take one a day which I'm sure will be simple since you were taking the pill form of birth control." The young, black doctor turned around while drying her hands with a paper towel.

Meech took a seat in his chair as he stared at her attentively. He needed to know every little detail about Mai and her pregnancy. He wasn't playing at all.

"Secondly, I'm going to give you a list of foods you need to avoid or at least eat in moderation. Third," She looked over at Meech after throwing the paper towel in the small trash can. "Dad, you don't need to be stressing Mom out about everything. You have to remember that Mom is eating for two, walking for two, thinking for two, etc. Plus, stress can weigh on the baby."

"Man," He sucked his teeth glancing over at Mai and then the doctor, "I'm just tryna' take care of her and keep her healthy so that baby won't come out looking like Ben Turpin."

Mai's jaw instantly dropped and couldn't even believed he said that out loud. Doctor Georgia tried to stifle her laugh while remaining professional.

"I'm sure Mom is going to do everything she's supposed to do. I can't wait to go on this journey with you guys. I will see you in four weeks. Ms. Nancy will help you schedule your next appointment at the front desk." Doctor Georgia went over to her plastic wall mount file folder and grabbed a sheet of paper.

Heading over to Mai, she handed it to her which had a list of all the food items she should be eating in moderation.

"Bye, thank you, Doctor Georgia." Mai smiled at her as the doctor waved and left out of the room.

"I know you heard what she said, Dad." She teased before getting off of the bed and heading out of the room with Meech closely behind her.

"I needa' see the paper, not you." Meech quickly grabbed it from her hand making Mai turn around and mug him as she continued to the front desk.

"Hello, Ms. Nancy. I'm here to schedule my next appointment, it's supposed to be four weeks from today?" Mai smiled at the older white woman while Meech continued to read everything from the list.

Typing away, Ms. Nancy looked through the dates on her computer before finding an opening, "Is November 30th at eight am okay?"

Meech quickly lifted his head up and looked at the elderly woman like she was crazy.

"Nah, you got any—"

"That's perfect, thank you." Mai smiled as Ms. Nancy saved the appointment for her and gave her a card for a reminder.

The two then walked out of the building hand in hand and headed over to the parking lot where Meech had his vehicle.

"8 am is crazy." He looked over at her.

"You'll be alright." She chuckled a bit.

Opening the door for her, she hopped in and closed it. He then went around to the drivers seat and hopped in. After getting situated, he drove off.

"You hungry? Shit, I know my daughta' is." He glanced over at Mai with a little smirk.

"Daughter? Boy please, me and my son is very much hungry. Please take us to get a nice seafood boil." She rubbed her stomach a bit before taking her phone out of her purse to text Lakinna. She wanted her to be as updated as possible.

As for Malaysia, she was planning to tell her and her mom at the same time. Mai wanted her whole family to know but was a little scared because she knows how her mother feels about Meech.

"Y'all ain't eatin' that. I guess you ain't pay attention that piece of paper." He scrunched up his face while stopping at a red light.

The light was shining extra bright on Mai making her skin glow more than usual. Meech could do nothing but stare. He couldn't wait for the baby to come. He couldn't help to think how happy he was that he got Mai pregnant and not Deedra.

"Gimme' a kiss, you makin' my dick hard." He licked over his lips while continuing to stare.

"I don't care 'cause I want my seafood boil and you told me no. Go kiss my ass." She pouted and dropped her phone in her lap before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine, I'll get yo' funky ass seafood boil but then we gon' get you on track. Healthy foods, Mai. I'll pay for a private chef to cook you breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I have to." Deciding to settle with her, a smile spread across her face as she danced in her seat a bit.

"Can I get my kiss now, before this light turn green?" He mugged her playfully as she leaned in and pecked his lips.

Grabbing her by her throat, he continued to kiss her, shoving his tongue down her throat. She moaned into the kiss feeling herself grow wetter by the second.

Snatching away, Meech chuckled a bit as he pulled off before the light had just turned green.

"You so nasty." Mai laughed a bit and leaned back to enjoy the ride.

~

Chop dug in his pocket pulling out a large wad of cash before putting the amount of the bill in the tab for the waitress to take. Him and Lakinna decided to go out on a date to Nobu.

Lakinna had never been and Chop was going to make it his business to take her to any place she never been. It's not like Chop came from money so he could relate to her.

Chop grew up with his grandparents. His mother was addicted to crack and he never knew his father. Both of his grandparents died once he turned eighteen so he was really out here by himself.

When he started making money with Meech and June. He knew them was really his brothers for life especially since Meech helped Chop reach where he is now.

"Thank you for taking me out, tonight." Lakinna smiled over at him. She was looking even more gorgeous than usual to him.

She always knew how to show out when she went out. It wasn't too cold in Atlanta, around 55°, she sported a black velvet strapless mini dress, a peppered cropped fur jacket, and black knee length stiletto boots.

Her hair was styled in a shirley temple extended high ponytail that stopped right at her shoulder. Lakinna's lips were glistening under the light with them being a pinkish-nude and her edges were slayed.

"You know it's nun'. Ion' even know why you be thankin' a nigga so much." Chop chuckled lowly licking over his lips.

He definitely had room for her dessert but then again, when didn't he have room for food?

"I told Mai we fuckin' with each other or whatever." She blushed a bit as the waitress came over and swooped up their check.

"What her ass say? Shit, she don't even like me. Her ass think I'm federal." He leaned back in his seat taking over her pretty features.

"All y'all federal. Y'all used to be creeping around telling Meech anything about her." She laughed a bit thinking about when she first met Meech, "We didn't get to talk about it much though because she got bigger shit on her plate."

"Bet not be cheatin' on my bro." Chop warned while picking up his glance and drinking some of his water through the straw.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, digging into her black YSL bag to retrieve her vibrating phone. Looking at the caller ID, her eyes lit up a bit, "I'm about to go the bathroom right quick."

"Aight. We gon' step when you come back, Ki." Nodding her head, she stood up and quickly switched off to the bathroom with her purse.

Clicking answer on her phone once she was out of Chop's sight, she put her face in the camera as it connected to her ex-boyfriend, Suge.

"Hello?" She said while walking into the bathroom.

"Damn, hol' up, Kinna, you lookin' fine as fuck." Suge's deep voice echoed throughout the bathroom.

"Boy, okay. What you callin' me for?" She flipped her ponytail with her neck a bit as she propped the phone up and started to dig in her bag for her lip gloss.

"The fuck you got on? Hell nah, you know your ass is too fat for that lil' ass dress. You on a date, Ki?" Suge's face instantly scrunched up, "I'm in the A right now and I'll blow up any restaurant you at."

"Don't start." Lakinna's heart dropped a bit, "Suge, we ain't even together and last time I checked, you was fucking that big back mountain bitch! That dumb bitch from that hood I don't fuck with." She raised her voice a bit thinking about the video that was surfacing over the summer.

Since Lakinna wasn't giving Suge the time of day anymore due to her entertaining Chop, he went behind her back to fuck on a fat girl from a hood that Lakinna was beefing with.

"Fuck that bitch. The only fat shit I'm tryna' see is that ass and pussy. I know you can forgive me, Ki. Yo' ass bouta' have me tight right here." He sucked his teeth keeping eye contact with her figure in the camera.

"Whatever Suge. I gotta' go." After she finished applying her multiple layers of lipgloss, Lakinna grabbed the phone and hung up.

Putting her phone on do not disturb, she shoved it into her bag and touched up the rest of her face with powder before strutting out of the bathroom and back to Chop. She didn't have time to get messing with her ex. It was time for something bigger and better, literally.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

249K 1.1K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
1.2M 59K 55
"𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠." | - | sequel to "Speak™️" slow updates
2.9K 88 8
somewhat of a TSU love story