Kotoba Ijล ่จ€่‘‰ไปฅไธŠ โ‹ฎ Fushiguro...

Por thedoujinshi

โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fi... Mais

Kotoba Ijล ่จ€่‘‰ไปฅไธŠ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

1.4K 98 122
Por thedoujinshi

The bed sinks down on one side. Then the other. There's a weight moving around the bed and it makes the raven-haired male stir in his sleep. He tosses onto his back and his arm knocks into something. The uncertainty makes his eyes gape awake with concern.

"Good morning, Megumi!~"

Gojo Satoru is on all threes with a free hand holding a bunch of single stemmed roses and Megumi's right beneath him. The white-haired sorcerer isn't touching him but this was considered too close for comfort. The man really didn't understand boundaries.

Megumi's irritation triples instantly. He grits his teeth in anger before he shouts, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! GET OFF!"

"Fine, fine." Gojo jumps off the bed in one fell swoop. He keeps the flowers intact, "There's no need to get your panties in a bunch—"

He pauses, then says,

"—or should I say (y/n)'s panties?"

"Shut up!" Megumi sits up and then he gathers his blanket against his bare chest. He felt a sense of incredible violation.

"I got you some flowers." The white-haired sorcerer continues to talk despite all of Megumi's fuming energy, "You know, since it's Valentine's Day and all."

The raven-haired male could just about throw the guy out of the window, "GET OUT!"

"Well—" And Gojo continues to ignore Megumi's words and requests, "—actually they're not for you. They're from me to you, for (y/n)." 

Megumi makes a face. It lets the white-haired male know that he's extremely confused. Why would Gojo make him give you something that wasn't even intended from himself?

To answer his question Gojo reiterates with great emphasis, "Valentine's Day."

"So what?" Megumi makes another face. One that's not pleasing by any means. He doesn't give two shits. To him it's just another day. He thought the idea of a date to celebrate love was ridiculous. He believed that everyday should be a celebration of love if he were ever to be with someone. In his mind, the idea of love didn't need to be flashy and stated publicly, "That has nothing to do with me."

The white-haired sorcerer sweeps his hand with the roses through the air to gesticulate what he means, "Megumi, this is why you'll never win a girl over."

"I'm not trying to win anyone over." Megumi grumbles and he can't believe this is how he had to wake up today.

Gojo continues to gesticulate with his hands and it makes him inadvertently tap the flowers on Megumi's face repeatedly, "How are you ever going to get (y/n) to be interested in you with that attitude?"

"Will you cut it out!" Megumi seethes and his blood begins to boil. It took him everything not to chuck the flowers into the nearest trash can, "And who said I even wanted her to be interested in me?!"

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today.~" The white-haired sorcerer chirps.

Megumi groans. He just wanted to be left in solitude.

"Do it." Gojo's demeanor changes and he puts one of the stems onto the foot of the man's bed. And then he threatens with the most annoying grin, "Or Nobara's position will be permanent."

The raven-hair clicks his tongue. The guy shakes his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe he was about to be terminated over a fucking flower. This is by no means fair or sane on any level. It was absolutely absurd.

"Fine!" He snatches the damn rose off the bed but then he questions Gojo, who's still currently holding at least several more, "Why do you have so many other stems?"

Gojo looks at his hand of single-stemmed roses, "They're for the other faculty members."

"If you're planning on passing them out." Megumi's brows furrow in aggravated curiosity, "Then why not give this to her yourself?"

"I already told you why." Gojo boops the guy on the nose with the rest of the flowers, "Come on now. Get up."

Megumi raises a fist but then he retracts it and his hand goes to his head. He closes his eyes and shakes his head. This seems so idiotic. He felt so ridiculous standing in front of your door. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He didn't want you to get the wrong idea about him. The man also didn't want to incite any unwanted feelings from you (not that he thought highly of himself in that regard to begin with).

The raven-hair sighs and then he musters the will to knock.

The door swings open.

"Fushiguro!" You didn't expect to see him this early in the day and then you remember about the mission that Gojo had entrusted to the two of you, "Are we heading out already?"

"Not quite yet....." his voice lacks confidence and the man sounded very apprehensive. Megumi looks off to the side somewhere. He grows uncomfortable and you could tell something was bothering him by the way the bead of sweat formed on his forehead.

"Oh, okay. What's up?" And your gaze goes from his face down to his hand. You point at it, "Is....that for me?"

Megumi's hand finds its way to his nape and he stretches his neck to one side. This is extremely awkward for him. He says, "Sure."

"Sure?" You furrow your brows. The guy didn't make it sound like it was intended for you. You also didn't see him as someone who got involved with holidays much. So you question it, "I mean, if it's not, it's okay. I didn't mean to assume. It's just—"

He doesn't let you finish your sentence and you could hear the tension in his voice. Megumi's arm stretches out to you, "Just take it."

Your hand reaches out, but before you could grab it someone turns the corner into the hallway. The man's uniform revealed that he was apart of a third-party delivery service.

"Delivery for—" the man pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket. He takes a quick peek at the crumpled note and shoves it back into his pocket, "—(y/n)?"

Your hand goes up and your face wore a look of bemusement, "......that's me."

The delivery man hands you a large, beautiful floral arrangement. This glass vase held some of your most favorite flowers and all in colors you would have chosen for yourself if you had been the curator. The placement, the smell, it was beyond aesthetically pleasing. This type of arrangement, at the very least, ran a few hundred dollars.

"Wow...." You study the decorative piece in awe. You didn't have any admirers to your knowledge, "Who is it from?"

"Uh...." The delivery person's hand goes into his other pocket. The man pulls out a card he reads it aloud before it gets handed to you, "....Gojo Satoru."

"Gojo??" You make a face in bewilderment. He was the last person you expected flowers from. Especially one that's this extravagant (even though you knew he could practically afford one for every person on site).

The raven-hair's gaze goes from the flowers sitting in your arms to the measly single-stem rose in his hand. And then he thinks how extremely pathetic this looked in comparison.

The delivery man leaves and Fushiguro Megumi wanted nothing more than to throw himself off the moon bridge. He couldn't wrap his mind around the white-haired sorcerer's objective. Did Gojo mean to intentionally make him look bad? If the guy wanted you to be interested in him, then how was this ever going to be a favorable outcome? Megumi tries to understand but nothing added up. Nothing made sense. He then thought of the many ways to exorcise the white-haired prick the next time he sees him.

You step into your room to set down the flowers and then you reappear at your door. You finally take the rose from Megumi's hand.

"Thanks Fushiguro!" You smile, "This is really sweet of you!"

His decompensated mind flips to a startled one. The man was prepared for your mocking and your teasing. He didn't expect you to thank him. Megumi felt most people would have thought the shitty rose would be second to nothing against Gojo's surprise.

"It's nothing...." He then ponders whether he should tell you that the rose is not actually from him. But he doesn't.

You shake your head and your smile grows, "It's something to me! It's the thought that counts!"

The raven-haired male returns to his stoic self and his face is void of emotion. He stuffs his hands into his pockets and he thinks about how you seem a little less annoying today. But then you say something that takes away that thought completely.

"I guess you're not so much of a pervert after all."

"Hey...." He grimaces at how it was so quick of you to ruin his mood, "....don't get ahead of yourself."

You don't hear him. You slap him with the rose and then you say something that makes him take back every good thought he had of you up until this point, "But if you think this is going to make it okay for you to look up my skirt, you're wrong!"

___________________________________

Author Note

February 14, 2024
Happy Valentine's Day!

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

5.5K 126 19
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แด€ แด…แด‡สŸแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡แด€แด…แด„แด€ษดษดแดษด๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด…แด‡สŸแดœ๊œฑษชแดษดแด€สŸ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸ...
140K 2.9K 30
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ y/n l/n starts a new life in Tokyo at jujutsu tech that's when she sees him, he stood across the s...
57.2K 2.4K 27
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
41.5K 1.2K 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...