BLUE-TAEKOOK FF💙

Akeelahhack द्वारा

"Give us your son or your throne then we will let you go" "You can take him.He is useless to me anyway" A sto... अधिक

💙Introduction 💙
💙Chapter One💙
💙 Chapter Two💙
💙 Chapter Three💙
💙 Chapter Four💙
💙Chapter Five💙
💙 Chapter Six💙
💙 Chapter Seven💙
💙 Chapter Eight💙
💙 Chapter Nine💙
💙 Chapter Ten💙
💙 Chapter Eleven 💙
💙 Chapter Twelve 💙
💙 Chapter Thirteen💙
💙 Chapter Fourteen💙
💙 Chapter Fifteen 💙
💙 Chapter Sixteen 💙
💙 Chapter Seventeen 💙
💙 Chapter Eighteen 💙
💙 Chapter Nineteen💙
💙Chapter Twenty💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-one💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-two💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-three 💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-four💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-five 💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Thirty💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-one💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-two💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-three💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-four💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-five💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-six💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-seven💙
💙Chapter Thirty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Fourty💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-one💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-two💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-three💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-four💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-five💙
💙Chapter Fourty-six💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Fifty 💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-one 💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-two💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-three💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-four💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-five💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-six💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Sixty💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-one💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-two💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-three💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-four💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-five💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-six💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-nine💙

💙 Chapter Twenty-six 💙

1.3K 54 12
Akeelahhack द्वारा

Author's pov

All of them were now at the dining table eating. Jin had served all of them after cooking.

"So, how will we convince the people that he died of natural causes?" Namjoon asked taking a bite of his food.

"Jungkook has to do that" Yoongi said making Tae sigh and look at Jungkook who was eating quietly.

"Jungkook, you need to do this. You are the only one they will trust after all you are the crown prince." Tae explained.

"I will do it" Jungkook replied looking up from his plate.

"Ju-" Tae was cut off by Jungkook.

"Hyungie, I told you something this morning. Let's start from here." Jungkook said looking straight into Tae's eyes.

"I trust that you can do it" Taehyung replied cupping Jungkook's face. Jungkook got filled with a sudden confidence.

"I am here for you, Kookie" Tae said cupping his face.

"I know Hyungie" Jungkook mumbled under his breathe just for only Tae to here.

Tae turned towards the others who were looking at the couple talking in whispers all this time.

"He will do it." Tae replied making Namjoon smile and nod.

"Then after eating, we will summon the citizens so that Jungkook can inform them." Namjoon said.

They all continued eating. Well, for Hoseok he hadn't approached Dae yet. They went to sleep right after they reached their room yesterday as they were all tired. But when everything thing settles he will definitely approach Dae.

Soon,they all finished eating and converged in the hall.

"Dae, can you go and get rid of the body. We share the same powers you know. So, you can create a fire, right?" Tae said to his brother once they settled in the hall.

"Sure, bro. Just stay beside Kook." Dae replied making Tae flash his boxy smile.

"Be fast, you are the one Jungkook will be introducing to his citizens, okay?" Tae said and Dae nodded and left to burn the body.

"Can we all go now? The citizens are waiting." Hoseok asked and they all nodded. They all left towards the throne room.

They are currently in front of the door of the throne room waiting for Dae.
Jungkook took in a deep breathe to calm his nerves, Tae noticed and squeezed his hand to reassure him that he is just beside him.

Soon, Dae arrived and the doors to the throne room flung open.

All the citizens turned their heads towards the door to see their prince which confused them as usually he doesn't come to the throne room. The throne room soon turned noisy due to the whispering of the angels.

Jungkook left Tae's hand and walked majestically to the throne and stood in front of it. The rest followed and stood by the throne a little bit of a distance from Kook.

"Good morning, my dear citizens" Jungkook greeted his voice booming with confidence.

"Good morning, our prince" The angels surprisingly greeted back at the same time.

"You all might be wondering why you were summoned here." Jungkook began.

"Well, I am very sorry to inform you that my father, the King of this Kingdom, passed away last night" Jungkook announced and the noise began again

One of the angels dared to ask" Your highness. Can we know the cause of his death?"

"He died of natural causes. As we all know per the rules of this Kingdom. If anyone dies, it is bad luck to see their dead body. Hence, his body was taken care off early this morning" Jungkook explained his voice not wavering even a bit.

Whispers were heard again. They were immortals, they could never die of natural causes either you are poisoned or killed. But who was going to question their crown prince? No one. Because Jungwon was one hell of a wicked king. If anything, it was a good riddance for them.

"Your highness, even though what you said doesn't make sense, we trust and believe that you have valid reason for hiding the real reason of his death" The angel from earlier spoke again.

"Thank you for having your trust in me" Jungkook said.

"However, due to the death of my father I am currently not in a good state to take over this kingdom because of that I would like to appoint one of us to become the interim ruler till I am ready to take over the throne." Jungkook explained and the angels started whispering again.

"I would like to appoint Kim Daehyung that we all know to take my place for the meantime. As we all know, he was left hand of my father and had trained some of the military personnel so I am sure we are not new to this name."

"So, if you all will permit me to call him here." Jungkook finished and gestured Daehyung to come to him.
Daehyung sighed but nevertheless went and stood near Kook.

"Does any one of you have an objection?" Jungkook asked in a loud voice but the hall was quiet. Why not? Daehyung had lived among them for years so they knew and trusted him.

"Seeing how all of you are silent. I will proceed with formalities." Jungkook said and turned to Daehyung.

Jungkook swiftly took the crown that was place on his head just before they enter the throne room and placed it on Daehyung's head.

(The crown)

"I hereby declare, Kim Daehyung, as the interim ruler till I take over" Jungkook announced after he was done with all the rituals.

(How Daehyung looks in this story, Only his face. Of course his name is not Daehyung but please bear with it.)

"I will try my best in serving you my fellow citizens." Daehyung said and smiled at the crowd.

The crowd roared in happiness. As long as it was not Jungwon who was their king. They were fine.

"Long live Prince Jungkook, Long live Curreir Kingdom" The crowd chanted and Jungkook smiled his heart warm that his citizens were happy.

"You are all dismissed" Jungkook said and the crowd started dispersing.

Soon, they all dispersed and Jungkook immediately run into Taehyung's open arms hugging him tightly.

"You did so good baby highness, I am proud of you." Taehyung said and kissed his forehead

"I was so nervous, Hyungie" Jungkook replied.

"Baby steps,yeah. You will become used to it" Tae encouraged making Jungkook snuggle into him more.

"Kook, do you want to merge to my brother or what?" Daehyung teased but got shut by the glare he received from Jungkook.

"Shut up. I am not talking to you" Jungkook said and stormed out followed by Tae.

"Hey, what did I do?" Dae asked confused. Jungkook was alright a while ago. Even if they didn't talk one on one with each other he believed Jungkook wasn't angry with him but it seemed otherwise.

"We don't know ask him yourself" Yoongi deadpanned and walked out with the others leaving a dumbfounded Dae in the throne room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Is the story getting boring?

I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Happy birthday to our lovely sunshine, Jung Hoseok.🎉🎊

Happy Jhope day, ARMY.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

760K 29.7K 76
"That's Your Punishment for throwing some worms to the Prince...Petal" The Royals Love |Taekook|
71.3K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
53.7K 1.5K 23
Taehyung-20 yrs old Jungkook-23 yrs old Taehyung was one of the many slaves at Kingsdale Kingdom, the most powerful kingdom ever to exist. Jungkook t...
256K 10.6K 22
To become kings, prince Taehyung, prince Jimin, prince Namjoon, prince Hoseok, prince Yoongi and prince Jin, need to find a suitable mate that is lov...