๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”...

De mattybstqrn-

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - ๊œฑแด๊œฐษชแด€ แด€แด…แด€แด๊œฑ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด€ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ, ส€แด‡แด„แด‡ษชแด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด‡ส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ สœแด€แด… ๊œฑแด€แด…สŸส แด˜แด€๊œฑ... Mais

โฐโฐโฐ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
โฐโฐโฐ ๐‘๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ณ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
โฐโฐโฐ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
โฐโฐยน ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐.
โฐโฐยฒ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž!
โฐโฐยณ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž
โฐโฐโด ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ?
โฐโฐโต ๐’๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค
โฐโฐโถ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž!?!
โฐโฐโท ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
โฐโฐโธ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž
โฐโฐโน ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ
โฐยนโฐ ๐Œ๐œ๐๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐๐ฌ!
โฐยนยน ๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
โฐยนยฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐˜๐จ๐ซ๐ค
โฐยนยณ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ
โฐยนโด ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
โฐยนโต ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž!
โฐยนโถ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
โฐยนโท ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค
โฐยนโน ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
โฐยฒโฐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
โฐยฒยน ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž...
โฐยฒยฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
HELP
โฐยฒยณ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ
โฐยฒโด ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ?
โฐยฒโต ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
โฐยฒโถ ๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ?
โฐยฒโท ๐ˆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
โฐยฒโธ ๐€๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
โฐยฒโน ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ.
โฐยณโฐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž? #๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž

โฐยนโธ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ

54 5 27
De mattybstqrn-

"𝓔𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝓔𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊"

(irl, text messages)

March 28th, 2022.

The eight had arrived at Sofia's childhood home and Sofia had planned to immediately get started on dinner but when she went to look in the cabinets, she realized that she desperately needed to go to the store and buy a lot of ingredients. They barely had any food, and the food that they did have was for breakfast, which was mainly just cereal or eggs and sausage, along with drinks, orange juice, coffee, and some soda.

"Wow!" Nick said in awe, "This house is niceee," Chris complimented dragging the 'e', "Yeah, it was my mom's dream house..." Sofia trailed off, "Sorry, Sof," Chris apologized, knowing that she didn't like talking about her mom, or mentioning her, "It's okay," she told him causing Nate and Matt to glance at her and each other. 

Nate remember what happened earlier and he felt bad meanwhile Matt knew deep down how sad she was.  "Um... feel free to sit wherever," she told them as she looked through every cabinet. 

Sofia slowly closed the cabinet and turned around to her friends, "Okay! I need to go to the store, I will be right back," she announced to them causing them to look up at her or turn around to face her, "Can I come?" Chris asked, "Sure," she shrugged, "Let's go!" she exclaimed, Sofia turned to see Mason, giving him a quick kiss goodbye, before turning to Matt who looked like he wanted to say something but didn't.

"Do you want to come too?" she questioned Matt, slightly squinting her eyes, Matt didn't say anything, he just smiled to himself and stood up in response. Sofia softly chuckled and then made her way out the door with Matt and Chris following after her.  "We'll be back!" Sofia shouted to her friends as she left. 

"I call shotgun!" Matt exclaimed, knowing Chris would probably say something about it. Chris groaned in response and sat in the back, "Then I call aux!" Chris exclaimed back. "Oh god, here we go," Sofia muttered to herself already knowing how this trip to the store would go. 

Chris played his choice of music while Matt rolled his eyes, as he told Sofia how much he hated Chris's taste in music, some of it he didn't mind but others, he didn't like. "Can't be any better than Brooke's, it's just Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Melanie Martinez, Selena Gomez, y'know the typical 'girly' music," Sofia told him, Matt shuddered at the mention of Taylor Swift.

"What do you listen to?" he questioned, "I'll listen to anything, really, just not country, but I mostly listen to R&B," she told him, he nodded as they arrived at the store. Chris was in his own little world and didn't hear anything Sofia said, "Chris!" the two shouted at the brunette who was having a concert in the back. 

Sofia then turned down the volume and announced that they were there, Chris groaned, wanting to listen to his music, "Hey, if you really wanna listen to music you can always stay in the car," Sofia suggested, "Nah," Chris denied stepping out of the car and walking towards the store.

Sofia and Matt turned to each other, shrugging before stepping out and following after Chris.

The three walked into the store, grabbed a cart and then began walking around the store as they looked for their ingredients.

Sofia then walked around the store looking for her ingredients as Chris goofed around touching stuff, causing Sofia and Matt to tell him to stop. Sofia stood in the freezer isle grabbing empanada dough and ground beef, but stopped when she received a text from Brookie.

Sofia - Mrs. Crab🦀

Brooke - Brookie Cookie🍪

Brookie Cookie🍪
can u buy me chocolate pretzels?

Mrs. Crab🦀
😑

Brookie Cookie🍪
if u love me
you'll do it

Mrs. Crab🦀
I hate you

Brookie Cookie🍪
come on!
i'd do it for u🤷🏻‍♀️

Mrs. Crab🦀
no you wouldn't
 but fine
but u better pay me back!

Brookie Cookie🍪
i will

Mrs. Crab🦀
😑

Brookie Cookie🍪
i will.
i swear!

Mrs. Crab🦀
fine!

Brookie Cookie🍪
tysm!
i love you<3!

Mrs. Crab🦀
yeah I know
I love you too.

"What's up?" Matt asked as Sofia let out a sigh, "Brooke wants chocolate covered pretzels," Sofia told him as she threw the empanada dough in cart along with the ground beef, "But we've got everything we need... so let's get these pretzels and get the hell out of here," Sofia huffed, "Yeah," he agreed walking off to find the pretzels.

They walked over to Chris and told him to hurry up and help them find chocolate covered pretzels, which they eventually did. As they reached self-out, they quickly scanned everything, as Sofia looked at the candies. She saw the chocolate bars and then threw them into the cart after scanning them.

She looked up to see Matt's expression which was just him raising his eyebrows in question, "Everyone loves chocolate," she told him before adding, "And just because why not?" with a shrug as the machine ate her money.

The two triplets grabbed two bags each, leaving Sofia with rice. She picked up the bag of rice, lying it on her shoulder, holding her wallet in the other hand. "So much for not paying for anything," she muttered under her breath as she put the cart in its original spot before following Matt and Chris to the car.

She unlocked the car door and throw the rice into the trunk before getting into the driver's seat and reversing the car and driving home.

The three arrived back to the Ramirez household and Sofia immediately got started on dinner. Mason walked into the kitchen to help out as always. Mason started washing his hands next to Sofia as she finished up washing her. She smiled up at him, he smiled down at her as he finished washing his hands.

"Alright, what are we making?" Mason asked, clapping his hands together. "Spanish rice and empanadas," she told him as started unbagging the food, "I'll make the beef..." Mason trailed off, "And I'll make the rice," she finished with a smile.

Sofia then grabbed a rice pot and started thoroughly washing the rice. One she finished she put the rice on the stove to cook, she then walked over to Mason and helped him seasoned the beef. Usually, Sofia and Mason working together in the kitchen was a mess, but as they started to be more in sync, them working together wasn't too bad. 

Mason mixed the meat as Sofia added in the seasoning with a smile, "Smells really good," Matt spoke up from behind the two with a smile, "Well hopefully it tastes as good," Mason joked turning around to face him causing Sofia to playfully slap his shoulder in offense, "I'm an amazing cook," she emphasized also turning around before walking to the since to wash her hands.

"Sure, you are," Khai called out from the couch, "Wha-? I am!" Sofia shouted deeply offended as she finished washing her hands. "I'm a wayyy better cook that you," Khai told them, Nate, Sofia, Brooke, and Mason looked at each other before bursting out laughing knowing how not true that was.

"Yeah right, you'll burn the house down before get anything on that stove," Brooke told him causing him to pout in annoyance, Sofia and Mason nodded in agreement, as did Nate.

"So, what are you guys making?" Matt curiously asked, "Spanish food, rice, and empanadas," Sofia answered, "You're making empanadas?!" Brooke asked with a shout of excitement. Empanadas are one of Brooke and Sofia's favorite foods and they hadn't had any for a while, "Yeah, I figured they should try something new," Sofia shrugged referring to the three boys who she assumed had never had them before.

"Beef is done!" Mason announced taking it off of the stove and moving to the other side to cool down. Sofia nodded turning around to face Matt, and everyone else.

"Ooh, is that those things that your dad made?" Nate questioned using his hands to make what looked like a taco, Sofia let out a breathily laugh before nodding, "Yes, that is exactly what he made," 

"Ugh! I love those," Nate said in awe, "Me too," Brooke nodded with a groan as she drooped her head onto the couch, "I'll try to make them more," Sofia told the two causing them to cheer in joy, "Can I help you put them together?" Brooke asked jumping up from the couch, "Sure," Sofia nodded.

"I wanna help too!" Nate and Khai exclaimed, "Okay," Sofia laughed, Chris then strolled over to the group, "Me too!" Chris said with smile, "Okay, okay, everyone can help." Sofia announced. Sofia called the triplets and Nate over to the counter so they could wash their hands as she grabbed the dough.

Once they finished washing their hands Sofia placed a little bit of beef into the dough before showing Madi, Nate, Matt, Nick, and Chris how to seal the dough with a fork. Once the five got the hang of it, Brooke grabbed her speaker and blasted music throughout the speakers dancing around the kitchen as they cooked.

Once the eight finished making the food, Sofia made them all a plate and then they all sat down in the living room and watched a movie together as they ate. Brooke begged to watch 'Edward Scissorhands' which they all agreed to watching after watching the trailer. 

"Soooo... is it good? am I an amazing cook?" Sofia questioned the boys and Madi, "You're alright," Nate teased causing her mouth to drop in offense, "I'm just kidding," he told her, "You better be," 

Sofia then turned to the boys and Madi, "It's really good," Madi told her with a smile and nod, "Matt? Nick? Chris?" she questioned, "Yeah, it's good," Nick told her, "So, yes Sofia you are an amazing chef," Matt told her with a nod as took another bite of his food, "Don't fuel her ego too much, Mate," Mason told Matt causing her to roll her eyes as he chuckled shaking his head. 

"Shhh! watch the movie!" Brooke shushed them not looking away from the tv screen as she was deeply invested in the movie. The five (Mason, Matt, Madi, Sofia, and Chris) then looked at each other quietly laughing at Brooke's words. Chris jokingly mocking her.

Once the laughing died down Sofia glanced around the room to see everyone eating as they watched the movie, they all looked happy. She had really missed having family dinners with her biological family, but now she had a new family to have dinner with. 

And it was nice to have family dinner with the people she loved the most other than her bio family. "What's wrong?" Mason asked examining her facial expression which looked sad, "Nothing..." she trailed off with a smile, "I just missed having family dinners with my mom and dad, and Sam, Andrew, and Mateo, plus, you Brooke and Khai," she told him with a sad smile.

"But now we have a new group to have family dinner's with," she added with a shrug before turning her attention back to the movie only to get interrupted by Chris, "Bro, where is your Pepsi?" Chris questioned, his voice barely above a whisper because of Brooke. 

"We don't have Pepsi here. Brooke is more of a coke type of girl," Sofia whispered back, "Ugh!" Chris exclaimed, "Oh my god, Chris! it's not that deep," Matt huffed out, "For real, relax," Nick told him, "But we do have lemonade, water, mountain dew, coke, obviously," she trailed off trying to think of what else they had.

"Yeah... Chris doesn't drink water," Nick told Sofia with what sounded like a disappointed sigh, "Gotcha," she slowly nodded, "Just feel free to raid the fridge," Sofia told Chris.

About 10 minutes later everyone was complaining that they were full once they finished. But then about 30 into the movie Sofia got up to make popcorn and taken everyone's places. She threw the paper plates into the trash, put the forks into the sinks along with the cups and then make a whole lot of popcorn.

She made about four bags for the eight of them, but before she gave it to them, she did what her mom used to do for her when she was sad and melted some chocolate and then drizzled it onto the top of the popcorn making it ten times better. She also made some hot chocolate for who ever wanted some, aka, Brooke, Madi, Khai, Nate, and Matt.

Sofia handed each couch group a bowl of popcorn along with their hot chocolate, two on the side, one had Madi, Brooke and Nick on it and the other had Khai and Nate, and one in front of the tv which was where she had been sitting. Before sitting down next to Mason, Matt and Chris. She passed the bowl around the couch, Mason politely denied the popcorn, but Chris went all in.

He had fallen in love with the popcorn, "Oh my god! whoever invented this is a genius," Chris groaned in pleasure as he stuffed his mouth with the popcorn. Sofia laughed at him as he ate it. Her attention went back to the movie paying close attention. 

After the movie finished, they put on another movie as they talked over half of it, until they all eventually fell asleep. Chris and Matt fell asleep on each other's shoulder. Khai and Nate slept with their feet's practically in each other's faces. Brooke and Madi went to Brooke's room, aka the guest room, leaving Nick on the couch cuddled up in a blanket. Eventually Nate and Khai woke up and went into Mateo's old room, also known as their temporary room. 

Meanwhile Sofia woke up in the middle of the night and took Khai and Nate's spot on the couch that was now empty and slept there as everyone else was still in their spots, she gently placed blankets on the three boys who were practically fighting over the blanket they shared as they slept. Sofia watched the three as they slept keeping her eyes on the two boys. Admiring them (Matt especially) as they slept before falling asleep herself.

Audrina Speaks!!

Finally done with a chapter and it's longer!!!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I hope you guys liked it!

Please comment and vote!

I love you all so much<3!

see you in the next one!!!

please ignore any mistakes/misspellings, sometimes I'm too tired even realize the mistakes I make while writing at night. 

Also, I'm gonna try to make longer chapters!

Now enough of my yapping lmaoo

2410 words!

unedited sorry!

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

262K 2.8K 39
just some imagines i'm writing whenever i can't sleep. enjoy :)
5K 145 17
โ๐’Š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–... ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–โž โ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’…, ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–...
251K 1.6K 14
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ( แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ )