Master and His Kitten

ElementalElf96

When young Harry Potter is found by a young French man his life is turned around. He now lives with his maste... Еще

The Beginning
Neko
Playful Banter
Shopping
Fay Davet
Murder
Best Day Ever
New Home
Harry's New Guardian
Memories
New Friend
Cat Form
Punishment
Two New Friends
Nightmares
Mind Healer
Birthday Party
Jealousy
Birthday Magic
School
The Truth is Revealed
Prison
Interview
Comfort
Dumbledore's Trial
Trial Continues
A Small Break
Break Over
Final Decision
End of School Year One
Summer Vacation
Happy Birthday! Part 1
Happy Birthday! Part 2
After the Plan
New Year, New Friends
Annoyances
Failed Plans
The More You Learn
Another Arrest
The Return
Information
Thirteenth Birthday
New School Year
Sadness
New School Event
Art Show
Joining Voldemort
Layla Talks
Voldemort Knows
The Dark Lord's Name
Layla Dreamer's Death
Dolores Umbridge's Death
Harry's Emotions and Fear
Another Problem
Diggle's Interrogation
Attempted Breakout
Fourteenth Birthday

Breakout

80 4 0
ElementalElf96

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.

(Master to Kitten, Kitten to Master)
'Thoughts'

[Kitten speech]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Voldemort and Auror Beaker)

Auror Beaker was summoned by her lord. Luckily it was after she had gotten out of work so she didn't need to make an excuse. She quickly went to her lord. It took a bit since she needed to use a port-key before apparating. Once there she bowed.

"You summoned me, my lord?" She kept her eyes on the floor.

"I did. I have a way to sneak Layla Dreamer out of prison." He told her.

"I knew that you would figure it out quickly, my lord." She praised.

"Thank you, my dear." He smirked. "Give this potion to her. It will temporarily make her dead. Long enough for her to be taken out of prison. Then you switch her body with a dead, transfigured muggle. Take her to me after that."

"Yes sir." She said, taking the vial before leaving.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Layla)

"Hello Layla." Auror Beaker greeted.

"Hello." She looked at her.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes I am." She answered.

"Drink this." She said, "It will make you temporarily dead."

"Alright." She did as told.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." The auror left.

Layla felt extremely tired. She laid back on the bed and passed out. The auror came back with another. Auror Beaker acted concerned and pointed out that Layla wasn't breathing. They called a healer and they pronounced her dead. Unfortunately the auror had forgotten the empty vial. Layla stupidly put it in her shirt. It had fallen during the transfer.

It was found by another auror who brought it to their boss. They had the vial tested and they realized what was going on. It was too late to get Layla back. Her body was supposed to be taken to the ministry until her family claimed the body. Auror Beaker had instead given her a port-key that the woman used when she was being transported. Layla was now with the dark lord.

The aurors were sent out to find her. Auror Beaker sent off the message to her lord. The man was furious and vowed the two would be punished. He then ordered her to send her co-workers on a goose chase before making them believe she fled the country. She did as told but vowed to make that little bitch pay. She knew she was going to be punished, and horribly at that. She just hoped that her lord didn't kill her for it.

Layla soon arrived at the manor. She was worried that she would be punished. It wasn't her fault. The vial was unbreakable and she had nowhere else to put it. Beaker should have taken the vial before leaving.

"Welcome, Miss Dreamer." Voldemort greeted her.

"Thank you. I do apologize sir. I tried to hide the vial as best as I could. I figured Beaker would have taken the vial." She said.

"Oh?" He looked at her.

"I knew they would search the room so I had placed the vial down my search, thinking Beaker would have come to check my pulse and seen it." She said.

"I see. Well you getting the mark will be punishment enough." He said. 'For now.' He smirked.

"Yes sir." She paled a bit.

He grabbed her arm and did the spell. She screamed as the mark appeared on her skin. She didn't faint, which impressed Voldemort. He called a minion to take her to a room to rest. They would talk about Potter soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With the Dreamers)

Lord Dreamer was pissed. He and his wife were told that his daughter had died in prison and they were to claim the body. They were shocked. Their daughter was a healthy young witch. They were going to find out how she died. He arrived at the ministry only to learn the shocking truth.

The minister had told him personally. His daughter had faked her death. She had escaped before her body had arrived at the ministry building. So far it looked like she had fled the country. He looked at the minister.

"Do you know how she obtained the potion?" He asked.

"No. I do know it had to be an inside job." He scowled, not happy about it.

"I see." He frowned.

"We will search for her as well as investigate this." He said.

"Good. Is there anything I can do please let me know." Lord Dreamer said.

"We would like to monitor your vaults, the ones she has access to." He said.

"Done. She only has access to her trust vault and her main vault she has her checks sent to." He informed them.

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome. Have the Davets been informed yet?" He asked.

"No. Lady Davet should be here soon." He informed him.

"Good luck." He said.

"Thank you. I hope the rest of your day is pleasant." He said.

"Thank you. You too." He left after that.

"Where is she?" His wife asked.

"Sit down." He said.

"Why?" She did as told.

"Our daughter is alive." He told her.

"What?" She blinked at him.

Her husband told her everything. It pissed her off. Her daughter was never going to get the help she needed. She was also not being punished.

"I see." She said.

"My thoughts exactly." He said.

"What about the Davets?" She asked.

"The minister called Lady Davet." He told her.

"Good." She sighed.

"Indeed. I wished him luck."

"He'll need it." She said.

"Yes he will. Now we must inform the rest of the family." He said.

"Yes we do." She sighed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Fay)

Fay hurried to the ministry after receiving the message. She knew it had to be important and she knew that it either involved Layla Dreamer or Voldemort. She wasn't sure who she hoped it was about. The minister greeted her in the lobby.

"I have some bad news." He said. "Layla Dreamer broke out of prison."

"What?" She hissed.

"I know." He explained what happened. "I will let you know what we have turned up."

"Thank you. My family just can't catch a break, can they?" She sighed.

"It doesn't seem so." He said, feeling for her.

"I shall alert my family." She said.

"Of course."

He watched her leave before going back to work. He just hoped there weren't any more breakouts. Meanwhile Fay went home and called a meeting with her family. The only ones not there were the boys and they would be informed later that day. Fay told them and they were pissed off.

"It would have to be an inside job. There would be no way that potion would have gotten through in the first place." Severus said.

"What does that potion do exactly? How can it cause temporary death?" Sirius asked.

"It slows the heart down. Do you know how to take your pulse without a spell?" He asked.

"I do." He answered.

"Well the heartbeat is so slow that a pulse would be undetectable. It also doesn't allow a pulse spell to work. The spell would also show death." He answered.

"Whoa." He was shocked.

"Indeed. The potion is illegal to obtain for that reason and no one is supposed to have knowledge of it." Severus revealed.

"Layla sucks at potions. She wouldn't have known." Lucas said.

"That is why an auror had to have given it to her." He said.

"Why?" Fay asked. "Why would they help her?"

"That I do not know." He answered.

"I'm going to go tell the boys." She said.

"Okay." They said and Fay left.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

77.3K 2.4K 12
Summary: On Harry's sixteenth birthday, two weeks after he moved into his new home with Sirius and Remus in the countryside Harry comes into his Magi...
208K 7.3K 28
The long awaited time has come! The 'Boy Who Lived', Michael Potter is coming to Hogwarts! ... and his basically forgotten and unknown twin, Harry, t...
315K 8.1K 27
Chaos, laughter, friendship and trauma. All found in Hogwarts while a certain boy tries his best to become a not-so-ordinary wizard. ===============...