๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜...

De firery_vry

"๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜... Mai multe

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S1: 1 Raise of the snakes
S1: 2 Home
S1: 3 Snakebit
S1: 4 Never trust a Snake
S1: 5 Can of Worms
S1: 6 The Snake King
S1: 9 - 10 The Royal Blacksmiths | The Green Ninja
S1: 11 All of Nothing
S1: 12 Raise of the Great Devourer
S1: 13 Day of the Great Devourer
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S2: 1 Darkness Shall Raise
S2: 2 Pirates vs. Ninja
S2: 3 Double Trouble
S2: 4 Ninjaball Run
S2: 5 Child's Play
S2: 6 Wrong Place, Wrong Time
S2: 8 The Day Ninjago Stood Still
S2: 9 The Last Voyage
S2: 10 Island of Darkness
S2: 11The Last Hope
S2: 12 Return Of The Overlord
S2: 13 Raise of the Spinjitzu Master

S2: 7 The Stone Army

235 15 1
De firery_vry

episode of this chapter
S2 E7: The Stone Army
chapters word count: 5319 words

THIRD PERSON

S2 E7: The Stone Army

IN THE BOUNTY'S, THE Ninjas were peacefully asleep dreaming about whatever came to their mind.

In [Name] dream, he dreamt of himself standing on a wedding altar with the man in his dream standing right in front of him.

The scenery around them was beautiful.

In that moment all [Name] could think about was, how grateful he was to be surrounded by friends, teachers and the love of his life.

Just then Master Wu who was the officiant of the wedding started reading his final word. "And with that, you may kiss the groom-"

Cheers erupted in [Name] dream which was quickly cut short due to a blaring.

[Name] shot up from his bed and ended up banging his head against Lloyd's top bunk. "Ow!" He called out as he rubbed his swore spot.

He then looked around the room and saw that the other ninjas were starting to wake up.

Jay had fallen out of his bed due to the sudden ringing. Half awake Kai tried to throw an object at it, to stop the ringing, but he ended up missing.

The others slowly sat up from their beds and covered their ears because the alarm started ringing louder.

[Name] looked over at Zane and saw the nindroid, was peacefully sleeping through the noise. He then saw a flash of green energy coming from above him and destroyed the alarm clock, which seemed to startle Zane awake.

"Is it Wednesday already?" Lloyd groaned.

"Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercises..." Jay mumbled out loud as he stood up.

Just then Wu burst into their room looking very refreshed as he sipped some hot tea. "Ah~ Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students." He said as he walked over to the blinds and opened them.

"My eyes!" He said [Name] yelped cause the sunlight flashed directly into his pupils.

Wu ignored the boy's cries of pain and walked to the door. "Before we begin sunrise exercise. I noticed the dragon made another mess outside."

"It looks like a two-person job. Heh, heh."

Cole gulped and placed it up to his ear. "Uh, what was that Sensei?"

"Did I hear a SOS call come in?" Cole questioned as he, Zane, Kai, and Jay hurriedly ran across the room.

"I sense I need to be somewhere else."

Lloyd frowned as he watched the ninjas change into their Gi. He understood the situation, to which he sighed about. He then looked to his left where [Name] was supposed to be standing, but whatnot.

'Don't tell me...' The blond thought as Jay came up to him fully dressed.

"Lloyd! I'm sure you got this, heh." Jay patted him on the back and started running to the door where the rest of the ninjas were.

"You might have been able to dump your chores on me when I was smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair!" Lloyd pointed out which made the ninjas stop.

Lloyd then spotted a familiar purple Gi suit. "And where do you think you're going?" He sassily pointed out.

The other ninjas all turned around and saw that [Name] had indicatively snuck behind them and was about to make a run for it but Cole grabbed his holders.

"Not so fast," Cole smirked

Kai then turned to Lloyd and walked toward him, the others followed his pursuit while Cole dragged [Name] along "Ah. You're right Lloyd. We need to settle this like men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp!"

They all placed their hand in a circle, but Lloyd hesitated before joining. "Okay, on three. One, two, three!"

Kai, Zane, Cole and Jay all ended up drawing paper while [Name] and Lloyd drew rock.

Jay and Kai then high-fived each other. "Hah, paper beats rock!"

"Uh. How does paper beat rock?" Lloyd asked turning to [Name]

"I don't know..." [Name] shrugged

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

As of now all the ninjas stood outside of a random roof and watched as Lloyd and [Name] carry a sack of poop.

[Name] was fully geared up with 20 pairs of gloves on. And five face masks do that he should smell the stench of the poo.

"I always have to do the dirty work..." [Name] mumbled but Lloyd heard him and slightly nudged his shoulders.

"We." The blond corrected.

Cole shrugged. "Hey, having a pet dragon, requires a lot of responsibility."

"Didn't your mum ever let you have pets?" Jay questioned as he stepped forward.

Lloyd looked down disappointed and took off his goggles. "I don't remember my mum. SHh abandoned me when I was really young

"She just left? who took care of you?" Kai asked and walked up to Lloyd.

"I spent my whole life in darkly boarding school..." The blond replied, before turning to [Name] and smiling. "Until I met [Name]."

[Name] smiled back at the boy before turning to Zane who called out for him. "What about you, [Name]?" The nindroid asked.

"My mums died... At least I think she is?"

The ninja all stood there and looked at [Name] in shock. "W-what about your, dad?" Jay stuttered.

"My dad, abandoned me in the woods when I was really young." [Name] said, every so calmly. Not understanding the weird looks he got from the others.

"HOW ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE!!?" Jay yelled.

Before the [h/c] boy could respond, he was cut off by Nya sliding down from the archer and onto the roof they were on.

"Hey! I have a mission for you guys. It's the museum of history. They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened!" She exclaimed and ran up to them.

Kai gave her a perplexed look. "What?"

The ninjas ran to the bounty, while Lloyd stayed behind. He took off his goggle and the bag of poop and handed it to Nya. "Here, Nya hold this." He said quickly yet sounding innocent, before taking off running.

[Name] took off gear and handed it to Nya also. "You might need this." He took out a sanitiser bottle and placed it next to Nya before running after Lloyd.

Nya looked at the items confused. "Wait a minute! What am I supposed to do with these?" She then looked at the dragons and her face dropped.

"Oh." She uttered and moved the bags away from her face.

THE NINJAS AND WU quickly entered the museum and were greeted by the Curator pacing back and forwards anxiously before sighting a breath of relief upon seeing the ninjas.

"Oh, thank heavens you're here."

Wu first approached him. "We heard there was an emergency?"

"Yes, come, come. Quickly, this way." The Curator instructed as they pushed open a large door. The Stone Warrior exhibit opens to the public tonight, and this couldn't have come at a worse time."

"Uh, what couldn't have come at a worse time?" Kai called out.

"Ninjago City appreciated your help in destroying the Great Devourer some time back." The Curator turned to face him for a bit before facing the front and continuing their walk to the exhibit.

They walked past some cleaners who seemed to be sweeping off some sort of smoking green liquid.

"But It appeared, its toxic venom has seeped into the city's sewers system and has had the most unusual after-effect!"

When ninjas got closer to the green toxin they all grabbed and jumped back and started coughing due to the other horrendous stench.

"Uh.. It stinks!" Kai exclaimed.

The Curator then opened a door which led to the gift store. They all peeked inside and saw that all the toys present had started moving and transformed into small Merchen gremlins.

"The toxicisting in the venom somehow brought our merchandise to life! They're so unruly. I just don't know who else to call!"

"They look like you!" [Name] jocked and pointed at the ugliest one and nudged Jay.

"The lighting ninja wasn't too amused by this and launched [Name] in the arm.

"Ow!"

Just one of the merchandise jumps at Zane. The ice ninja caught it, but what surprised him was that the merchandise had attacked his nose.

"Arh!" Zane glared at his before crushing it into bits.

"We've got this covered." Jay confidently said and made his way into the room with the other following after. "I think we can handle a few toys!"

"And please could you contain the fighting, to the gift shop? The door to the new exhibit will be opening soon. That's you." The Curator said before closing the door.

It was time for attack. Jay started by swinging his nunchucks at merchandisers who dared come his way.

[Name] used his gravity power to make the merchandise power have no gravity/ He watched as they floated up screaming and nibbling for some odd reason.

Once they were high enough he increased their gravity, which caused them to fall to the ground with great force making them shatter into millions of pieces.

He looks away from the merchandise and to Lloyd. He saw that the blond was behind and forced into a corner.

Some of the merchandise had jumped on him. Trying to hold the Green Ninja down while the others were phad pushed a heavy metal head statue above Lloyd's head.

(Name) quickly rushed to Lloyd and kicked the metal head away, this distracted the merchandise and Lloyd used the opportunity to destroy them all.

"Thank, [Name]." He said and walked over to the boy.

"No problem."

Somehow merchandisers got this hand on marbles and poured them on the floor which caused Kai and Cole to trip and land on their backs, each groaning in pain.

"Alright! Play time over!" Kai announced as he started getting sick of the merchandise taunts and laughed. "Ninja go!"

"Wait! You might-" Before [Name] could finish Jay, Cole, and Zane joined Kai using their spinjitzu to destroy the remaining merchandise.

Once they were done the whole place was a mess. Ancient artefacts were destroyed into millions of pieces.

"Destroy the room..." [Name] finished as Jay awkwardly laughed.

"Hah, oops?"

hearing the door open, Sensei Wu looked over and saw that one of the merchandise had escaped. He quickly ran to chase the item and rushed it when he was close enough.

Wu turned around ready to go back, but saw a familiar woman with long grey hair leave a room. "Misako..." He called out.

The woman smiled at him. "Wu."

"I- I uh..." Wu tried to find the right words to say to her, but nothing came to mind.

"It's been a long time."

Jay cleared his throat as, as, Kai, Zane, [Name], and Cole walked up to the old pair. "So uh, you're gonna introduce us?" He asked.

We then cleared his throat. "Yes, this is Misako. Lloyd's mother."

They all gasped.

"Her!" [Name] pointed, but his voice cracked a bit. Cole then moved [Name] 's finger down telling him it was rude to point.

Lloyd's eyes widened as he stared at the lady. "My... My mother?"

Mikaso's face beamed when she saw the blonde and made her way up to him. "Ah! Lloyd!. My little boy. You're so much bigger than I remember-"

"Yeah, well it's been a long time," Lloyd replied as his eyes averted away from her. He couldn't look her in the eye without remembering how she abandoned him. He then quickly moved his arm away from her once he realised that she was trying to touch him.

"I didn't want us to meet like this. I have a reason why I've been away-" She tried to explain but was cut off.

"Well, I don't want to hear it." Lloyd snapped and turned and left.

"Lloyd, wait! Please!" Misako called out for her son only for him to slam the door behind him.

"[Name]?' Wu called out.

"He's already trailing him," Zane replied when he noticed the absence of the [h/c] boy.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

"What are you doing there Lloyd?" [Name] voice rang out as he entered the exhibit that held the bottomless pit.

"One step and you're a goner." He joked and walked closer to Lloyd before sitting.

"Whatever, just leave me alone..." Lloyd snapped and stared at his lap deep in his thoughts.

[Name] sighed. "You sure?"

"...No."

The two sat in silence, yet the silence was comforting. [Name] fiddled with his fingers while his fingers entangled each other and took a side glance at Lloyd.

The blond did so too. He enjoyed the comfort that came with [Name]. The Blond can't describe it but every time he's with [Name] he feels a sense of belonging that he never once felt before.

"How can she just up and level like that!" Lloyd started and looked up from his lap and faced [Name] eye to eye.

"She just abandoned me all these years, and now, out of the blue, she suddenly appears and expects me to forgive her! I mean who does that! If your mother were alive, and father was present, I'm sure they would be way different from mine-"

Lloyd cut himself short. His eyes widened and stared at [Name] whose mouth dropped.

"[Name], I-i didn't mean-"

[Name] didn't respond. Yet again there was silence between the two but this time it was baffled silence.

Lloyd tried to muster up some words to [Name] cause he knew he messed up when he mentioned parents like that.

"I- '' The blond's words were cut short when he heard Misako's footsteps coming towards him.

"I'd watch you step. That skin hole doesn't have a bottom, son. It's where I found the ancient Stone Warrior." Misako said as she walked towards the two boys.

"Uh, son? You've been gone my whole life." Lloyd quickly grew annoyed, but calmed down and turned away from her. "There's nothing you can say."

Misako sighed. "Well, I'm going to talk anyway. You wanna know what I've been doing all this time? Long before Sensei Wu ever knew who would be the Green Ninja, I knew it would be you."

She tried to walk to the side so that Lloyd could face her but the blond turned away from his mother while [Name] followed the woman's footsteps.

She continued walking until she reached four banners. "And I knew, you would eventually have to fight your father. I dropped you off at the boarding school, so I could go learn everything I could about the prophecy, In hope of one day preventing the final battle of good and evil. All this time, son. I've been trying to save you and your father."

Lloyd finally looked at his mother. The woman smiled before pointing at the four banners. "Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the first spinjitzu master-"

The rest of the team seemed to have walked in at the right time, as Lloyd interrupted her. Yeah, yeah. We've heard this story a hundred times.''

"But you've only heard half of it. In Ninjago, there has always been a balance between good and evil. So you know about how the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago. But what If I were to tell you? In order for there to be light, there must be shadow. And within the shadow, there is darkness. The blackest of darkness that existed from the very beginning. An evil spirit called 'The OverLord.'"

"Did you know about this Sensei?" Zane asked as he turned to Sensei Wu.

"I had hoped if I'd kept the secret, that name would never be spoken again," Wu replied.

"The balance was at stake, and their battle could have gone on for eternity. Each side was powerful, neither could conquer the other until the Overlord created his indestructible warriors: The Stone Army. The Spinjitzu Master did what he could, but he knew he would soon be defeated. So instead of losing the war, he divided Ninjago in two. Luckily for us, since then there has been no trace of the Overlord. Or his stone Army, until my recent discovery."

[Nme] looked closely at Misako. "So that's why the battle had never been decided. It was never finished."

"But where is this dark island? I've never heard of it." Cole piped in.

"Disappeared, I presume. But the legend states that so long as the balance of good and evil remains even, The Overlord shall remain trapped from this world. I have always feared your father's ambitions will ultimately lead to a shift in the balance. That Is why he must be stopped."

Wu spoke up. "We have each felt the power of the first Spinjitzu Master, passed onto us in the form of the elemental weapons. But now that power has been inherited by the Green Ninja, which is why only Lloyd can defeat the ultimate evil," Sensei Wu then took a quick glance at [Name]. "with The Time Ninjas assisting him. Or else all of Ninjago will fall prey to its darkness."

"Leaving you was the hardest thing I could ever do. But faced with saving you and the world, I had no other choice." She said sadly as Lloyd slowly nodded understanding her situation.

"Have you discovered a way for me-" Lloyd quickly looked at [Name]. "I mean us, from facing my father?"

"I'm sorry, not yet. but I have reason to believe there's still hope." Misako finished.

Just then heavy footsteps startled them, they quickly turned to the door of the exhibit and saw that it was being broken down by a giant Stone Warrior.

"WHOA!! EXCUSE ME?! Will somebody please tell me, what the heck is THAT!!!" Jay yelled.

"The Stone Warrior," Misako said from behind them.

"The devourer's venom has awakened him!" Zane claimed as they all drew their weapons.

[Name] then turned to Misako. "You told us that, that thing almost destroyed the First Spinjitzu Master."

She nodded, and [Name] clapped his hands together before placing them on his head.

"We're finished." He cried.

"Don't worry, [Name] Kai will take care of them," Cole said and nudged Kai to go first. "Kai take care of him."

Kai gulped as he looked between Cole and the Stone Warrior. "Uh... Me?"

The Warrior ready d his blade ready to swing at the Ninjas. Kai took in a deep breath before pulling down his mask. Okay, blockhead, take this.''

The fire ninja rushed towards the warrior with his katana drawn. He leapt forward about to slash its armour, but an orange barrier came in between them and sent Kai flying back.

When Kai had landed he looked at his katana that had now been shattered into bits. "Well... In my mind's eye, I saw that playing out entirely differently."

The Stone Warrior then grabbed Kai by his foot and dangled the Fire Ninjas in mid air.

"The Overlord created his Stone Army, from an indestructible only found in the Dark Island." Misako voiced out as she walked in front of the Ninjas.

"Great you could have mentioned that earlier, -Ah!!!" Kai groaned before he was tossed over the Stone Warrior's shoulder and into some ancient pots.

"Lloyd, use your power." Sensei Wu commanded

The said boy nodded as a green energy light started growing in the palm of his hands. Once it was big enough Lloyd sent the light forward at the Stone Warrior.

They all watched as it flew back a groaned in pain. The Ninjas then started celebrating early when they saw Lloyd Green's flames encasing the Stone Warriors

They quickly stopped celebrating when the Stone Warrior emerged from the flames. Everyone started backing up as the Stone Warrior started mumbling gibberish.

"AH! Wait a minute. How are we supposed to destroy this thing!" Cole asked, turning to Misako who shook her head.

"You can't."

[Name], Zane, Cole, and Jay all charge towards the Stone Warrior. Zane threw his weapons at Warrior but it was defeated with no damage done to their enemy.

[Name] tried to kick it only for him to be tossed, followed by Cole who got kicked away.

Jay then used his nunchucks and swung it, only for the Stone Warrior to use his sword which knocked Jay's weapons out of his hands.

Jay fell back and groaned in pain. Once he opened his eyes he saw that the Stone Warrior was standing right above him.

Jay quickly moved away from the Stone Warrior. "He, he. Easy big guy, maybe this is a sign you need to lose a few pounds-"

The Stone Warrior then punched Jay back, which made the Lightning Ninja almost fall into the Bottomless pit. Wu rushed over and extended his staff for Jay to grab onto.

"Close call."

[Name] saw Zane rushing back in. The ice Ninja tried to kick the Sone warrior in the chest, but it didn't budge.

Not even a second later the Ninjas including Misako were all thrown out of the bottomless pit exhibit one by one.

Misako groaned as she rubbed her head, then turned to the others to see if they were alright.

"Ah! This is gonna be much harder than a bunch of bobble-head fellas," Cole mumbled as he took [Name] hand.

Jay then looked into the exhibit. "Well, it's a good thing we're in a museum."

"Why is that?" Misako asked, confused.

"Cause we're all about to become history! Run!" Jay exclaimed as they all followed his orders and started sprinting through the museum.

They ran into a hallway. Lloyd looked back and saw that the Stone Warrior was gaining on them. "The guy's got a pair of sneakers on him. Pick up the pace! Go! Go! Go!"

They all picked up their pace as [Name] turned to look at Cole who was running beside him

"Throw me!" The [H/c] yelled.

Cole turned to face him with a perplexed look. "You want me to do what??!"

"Just trust me!" [Name] shouted back. The two stopped on their trail. The others too stopped as they were just as confused as Cole.

They watched as Cole grabbed [Name] by his waist and threw him towards the Stone Warrior.

... The Stone Warrior caught [Name]

"Why would you do that?!" Lloyd yelled out of concern for his friend.

"He's going to get squished!"

"Rest in peace, [Name] my friend

As they all panicked Jay then tapped all their shoulders and pointed at [Name] who somehow managed to free himself from the Stone Warrior's grip.

"Look!!"

They all watched as [Name] climbed the stone warrior's face. The beginning tried to get [Name] off of it, but it was to no use that [Name] was smaller than it was.

When {Name] was on top of the Stone Warriors helmet. The [h/c] boy's whole body started glowing purple as he tightly gripped the Warriors horns.

Everyone watched in shock as the ground beneath the stone warrior started breaking before [Name] jumped down, still holding the Stone warrior's horns before tossing the Warrior over his shoulder and slamming it into the ground.

The ninjas all shook due to the shock wave. "I see." Zane trailed. "He used gravitational powers to increase the gravity on himself making him heavier than the Stone Warrior."

"Gravity?" Misako muttered.

"Yeah, he inherited that power from his mother, and Time from his father," Wu explained as Misako's mouth fell open.

"I've never seen an elemental master born with two elements."

"That was amazing! You know I never once doubted you." Jay exclaimed and placed his hand on [Name].

"It's not over..." Misako said as she pointed to the Stone Warriors four behind [Nme] and Jay.

"WHAT!!!"

They all started sprinting for their lives again. "He seems angrier than ever!" [Name] called out.

"AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT???"

They then ran up the stairs, but the Stone Warrior quickly followed behind them. Kai painted and took a look back. "Oh, man. He's pretty fast for a big guy!"

They ran into another room, and Zane, Cole, Jay, and Kai quickly barricaded the door, but the warrior managed to break through it with a hole.

The Ninjas then took some steps back. The Stone Warrior stared at them through the hole and roared before slamming his body against the door trying to break it open.

"Ah! This thing is unstoppable!"

"Indestructible, to be precise."

"That door ain't gonna hold him forever."

Jay then stepped forward. "Then let's settle this like men. With rock, paper, clamp. Closer has to face him, so the rest can escape."

They all brought their fists together. Both Lloyd and [Name] noticed that they weren't a part of this and quickly brought their fist into the game.

"Nu-uh, not you chosen ones." Jay said as he pushed the two fists away.

Kai sighed nervously. "On three, One, Two."

Just before Kai could say three. [Name] Interrupted. "Wait a minute! That's it!"

"What is?" Wu asked.

"If you guys can keep him busy, I think I know how to stop him." [Name] finished.

"That bottomless pit?" Lloyd whispered but [Name] heard and nodded.

"I-I say we give the kid a shot." Cole said as Zane and Kai agreed.

"You're just saying that 'cause you're too afraid to face him." Jay claimed.

Cole then raised his brow. "Do you wanna face it?"

Jay looked at the door that was about to be burst open and shook in fear. "I say we give the kid a shot"

"I'll come with you." Lloyd pipped in as he grabbed [Name] hand and dragged the [h/c] boy to a drain.

"Be careful, Lloyd. And good luck." Misako smiled.

The two removed the covers, [Name] first crawled in, followed by Lloyd. "Thanks, Mum."

Misako then sighed and shook her head. "I can't believe that's Lord Garmadon's son."

"Don't forget, he's yours too." Wu remained.

She hummed and turned to Wu with a warm smile. "Hm, he's had a good teacher."

"You mean teachers?" Wu corrected as he pointed at the ninjas.

"SO YOU'RE PLANNING TO trap The Stone Warrior with the Bottomless pit?" Lhoyd asked as he helped [Name] cover the bottomless pit with a sheet of paper that they had painted.

"Yup, in that way the warrior will never come out 'cause it's endless... I can't believe the museum has something like this though."

"Yeah..."Lloyd mumbled. "Look, [Name], I'm sorry... I just let my emotions get the best of me."

[Name] stayed silent and stared at the painted paper on the floor then at Lloyd.

The blond gulped not knowing what [Name] was going to say anything if the [h/c] was even going to talk due to the blank expression on [Name] face which left him guessing.

"Sorry for what?" [Name] asked confused as he tilted his head to the side, before walking over to Lloyd.

"You know, how I mentioned that your mum's dad and how your dad abandoned you..." Lloyd awkwardly said.

[Name] stayed silent before bursting out of the lighting. "That way- haha you said it- haha!" He then wiped a fake tear and smiled at Lloyds.

"There's no need to stress. I'd already forgiven you the moment those words came out of your mouth."

Lloyd gasped. "How? It was an out of pocket thing for me to say."

"Eh? So?" [Name] then took both Lloyd's hands into his and squeezed them. "Whatever you do or say I will always forgive you."

Just then both Lloyd and [Name] were knocked to the ground. They quickly stood up and looked at each other in shock. "He's near." [Name] pointed out before hearing Misako's screams.

Lloyd quickly ran to the door and saw his mother running. "Over here!" He called out.

Misako immediately ran to her. "Lloyd."

The Stone Warrior then came crashing into the bottomless exhibit. It roared as it got closer. "Hey, loser!" [Name] started.

"Paper beats rock!"

The Stone Warrior started rushing towards them. [Name] quickly grabbed Misako and Lloyd leaping out the merely dodging the Stone Warrior's attack.

The three quickly stood up and watched as the Stone warrior tripped over its feet. It steadied himself but didn't expect the ground below him to ripp like a sheet of paper.

They all watched as the Stone Warrior started falling to its endless doom in the bottomless pit.

"Of course, the bottomless pit." Misako muttered.

Just then Wu and the Ninjas came rushing to the exhibit they were in. They all watched as Misako gave Lloyd a hug to which he repeated.

"I'm so proud of you, I feel like the balance, brought us together."

Wu then walked up to her stroking his bread with the Ninjas following behind. "Stay with us. Help us fight the good fight."

"If that's okay with my son." Misako smiled.

"Hey, the more the merrier."Lloyd giggled.

It was currently nighttime in all of Ninjago. The Ninjas, Wu, Misako and Nya were all asleep at this time except one: Lloyd.

The Green Ninjas had stayed away the whole time deep in his thought. "[Name]..." He quietly called out in fear he might wake the other up. 

"[Name]?" He called out again but the other wasn't answering. Lloyd raised a brow, he looked over his head to [Name] bed below him and saw that his, [h/c] boy wasn't there.

He imminently jumped from his bed and tiptoed to the bathroom to see if [Name] was there but he wasn't.

The blond quietly left his shared bedroom and started looking all over the bounty for {Name]. He avoided Sensei Wu, His mother, and Nya's room, which lead him to the upper deck of the bounty.

There he saw a spare blanket set up like a tent. When he got closer he noticed the familiar [h/c] sitting on a futon that was placed on the floor quietly watching the stars.

Lloyd didn't say anything but made his way to his friends and sat beside him.

[Name] didn't say anything as well, 'cause he knew the reason why Lloyd was up here with him.

Lloyd sighed and used his hand for support as he rested his chin on it. Comforting silence engulfed the two. 

"Are you alright, Lloyd?" [Name] spoke up and turned to his friend.

Lloyd wanted to lie, but he knew he could cause [Name] can see right through him. "No... I'm stressed..."

"Stressed about what?"

"Stressed about this Overlord, being. It is still out there somewhere and poses a great threat to Ninjago. What If I'm not strong enough to fight it? What if concors ninjago?!" Lloyd panicked.

[Name] sensed his friend's fear and grabbed both the blond's hands. "You don't have to be afraid. Remember the prophecy, The Time Ninja will assist you." [Name] said giving Lloyd a soft smile.

"But that was for defeating the Darklord... My father." Lloyd uttered.

"A prophecy is a prophecy. I will assist you in any of your journeys even the life and death ones, I will always be by your side no matter what obstacle tries to come in between us."

This time Lloyd Squeezed [Name] hand and smiled at him.

"But, won't you have your own destiny to complete? I mean you can just be complete." Lloyd questioned, lifting his head to look [Name] in the eye.

The [h/c] boy only shrugged which didn't satisfy Lloyd. "Only time will tell."

"That's pretty hypocritical, coming from the wilder of Time himself."

[Name] laughed before he Lloyd suddenly pulled him by his back caller and pushed him back into his pillow. [Name] was confused by his actions but watched as Lloyd lay down next to him.

The blond rest his he's head on [Name] chest using his friend as a pillow. "Let's just stay like this." The blonde yawned.

[Name] swore he felt his heart running laps around his body while his brain was sent into a panic. He knew the two of them slept like this when they were children but this time was different.

[Name]'s love for Lloyd had immensely grown over the days they've become teenagers.

Thinking of all the years the two had spent together [Name] smiled and looked down at Lloyd who was now fast asleep on his chest. 

'I don't think I'll ever know how to love someone else that way I love you. You are the first and last person I ever want to love like this, and a promise you, that i'll hold onto us and our future until my hands are burnt by Ninjago.'

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
↓ next chapter ↓

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

15.9K 452 26
For as long as you can remember, you have been alone. You have felt different compared to others and don't know why. Abandoned and lost with no real...
303K 10.7K 55
โlloyd garmadon sent you a friend requestโž ใ€Œ accept ใ€ ใ€Œ decline ใ€ in which lloyd messages y/n everyday at 1:11 โœ“ lowercase inten...
Metanoia De salt

Fanfiction

7.8K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
841K 29.5K 72
||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they are now scattered to the very corners of...