AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

De poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... Mais

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 25

268 9 4
De poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Meanwhile, underwater, there is a division of Eagle Union submarines led by Columbia, including Caballa, Albacore, Dace, and Columbia herself.

Me: You all know what we have to do. Our job is to prevent any enemy from leaving the battlefield to pursue the rescue fleet.

The girls nod in silence.

Me: Be cautious of sonars and depth charges.

Meanwhile, the spies inspect their surroundings. They realize that the allied fleet has come to rescue them. Edinburg gets excited and accidentally reveals their location. Zuikaku's plane targets the spies, preparing for a bombardment.

Sheffy jumps from the building and starts firing her AA guns, shooting down two of Zuikaku's planes. She then lands on the ground. Akashi and Edinburg jump down and join Sheffy.

Sheffy: It seems they've found us.

Edinburg: (Panicking) What do we do? We have to escape!

Akashi: (Nervous) But, but the island is surrounded by the Sakura Empire.

Sheffy: Now that the fleet has come to rescue us, it's the perfect time to escape.

The spies mobilize.

With the Iron Blood fleet, Koln reports to Eugen.

Koln: The Empire's plane has located the target!

The girls get ready for action.

Eugen: Good, let's move.

Z1: It will be very easy now that I'm here.

Z23: It won't be as easy as you think if Azur Lane came with heavy artillery.

AZUR LANE FLEET

Meanwhile, due to the fact that the enemy used the radio, Columbia was able to intercept the enemy's communication and decipher it easily.

Me: [Wales, the spies have been located, we need to hurry]

Wales: [Understood]

All the cannons of all the battleships and capital ships were loaded and ready to fire.

Repulse: Well, I must be accurate... Generateeeee! POW!

And with those words, the heavy bombardment against the Red Axis Fleet began. The projectiles landed on the mass-produced Siren ships, sinking many enemy vessels. The imperial ships did not receive any damage as the Siren fleet shields the imperial fleet.

Fusou: Azur Lane made its move... Surface action!

The empire's fleet is preparing to return fire to Azur Lane, and we have another scene of Yamashiro being the saltiest and most pitiful kansen of all (F for her).

On the other side, Zuikaku and her friends watch all the action.

Takao: It's just a distraction.

Atago: They must use the fog to rescue their friends.

Takao: We cannot rely on the Iron Blood for this task. Ayanami, let's move.

Atago: Even if they're a distraction, we can't ignore them.

Zuikaku: We'll take care of them. If Enterprise is there, I'll take revenge.

Shokaku: I also have to settle the score with that traitor.

The girls summon their gear and sail towards their destinations while dodging Azur Lane's relentless bombardment.

Suddenly, on Columbia's sonar, the sound of several kansen sailing in another direction can be heard. It was obvious that they had noticed the plan.

Me: Torpedoes ready... Fire!

The torpedoes were fired towards Takao, Ayanami, Atago, Zuikaku, and Shokaku, but they were warning shots. They have enough power to disable the enemy fleet.

Me: Ugh, how annoying.

Then Columbia fires several Tier II Tomahawk missiles at enemy ships, sinking them in the first strike.

Me: The good thing about these missiles is that you can fire them underwater and they have a lot of ammunition for prolonged combat. (Although I don't recommend using this configuration in the game, the reason is that the enemy is weaker than Tier II ships, that's why I'm using this missile here.)

Meanwhile, Takao, Atago, and Ayanami sail towards the supposed location where the Azur Lane rescue fleet will appear when suddenly Atago manages to see several torpedoes heading towards them.

Atago: (Avoiding the torpedo) Takao! Enemy torpedoes!

Upon realizing this, Takao tries to avoid the torpedo, and Ayanami does the same. However, they are terrified to see that the torpedoes changed course to follow them.

Atago: Are those magnetic torpedoes!?

Takao: That's absurd! Why would Iron Blood attack us now!?

Ayanami: I detect a sonar beep coming from those torpedoes, make loud sounds away from you.

The girls followed the advice and started shooting at the sea, causing the torpedoes to miss their target.

Meanwhile, Columbia realized that the torpedoes missed the target.

Me: How clever they are, but... computer, reduce the search range to *****.

By reducing the search field, Columbia's torpedoes were able to isolate the sound interference and detect the target, thus correcting their trajectory towards the Japanese girls.

Atago: (scared) It had worked and now it doesn't!

Takao: If we can't evade it! We just have to intercept it!

Takao fires at the torpedoes and despite having made the necessary calculations to intercept them, the torpedoes keep coming towards them and Takao is both surprised and scared. It's the first time she's seen this type of attack that is impossible to evade and intercept.

Takao: What the hell!?

BOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

The girls were mercilessly hit, but due to their resilience, they ended up incapacitated but alive. The reason Takao couldn't intercept Columbia's torpedoes is because in the game, you need an anti-submarine mortar to intercept the torpedo.

Meanwhile, the rescue fleet composed of Belfast, Cleveland, Laffey, and Javelin sail at high speeds while wearing a navy blue cloak to blend in with the marine environment.

Belfast: This has already begun.

Cleveland: We must hurry too!

The girls sailed until they entered one of the streets flooded by the sea and then they released their capes to sail comfortably.

Cleveland: Now where?

Belfast: This way.

The girls followed Belfast, because Columbia disabled Takao's fleet, she won't appear to interrupt the rescue fleet.

To be continued

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.5K 693 12
Artemis, a boy suffering from gender dysphoria, has happiness with his fanily, until he, now she, must learn hoe to survive in rezero with the face o...
349K 10K 49
Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenaries, and you!
5.5K 270 16
The said Quote: "Time Heals" Does time really heals? Is it really true? We never knows, until we get through it and experience it ourselv...
6.5K 300 28
After living a relatively peaceful life a military man and his sister reincarnate into the world of Azur Lane as two Fletcher-class destroyers from W...