The Legacy of The Dire Wolf R...

由 Skooter137

It takes place during the time of the mighty Morphin Power Rangers all the way up to idk yet but he will be a... 更多

Info
Origin Of The Dire Wolf Ranger
From The Past To The Present
4 Years Later
The Day That Everything Changed
Suspicious Behavior
Telling The Truth And The Legacy Of The Wolfe Family
Confortation With Rita And Goldar
Secrets And Revelations
Contemplation For Andrew
Getting Ready For The Martial Arts Tournament
The Martial Arts Tournament
Tournament Finals
Winds Of Change
The First Outing
White Dire Wolf Ranger Vs Green Drago Ranger
Mulling Things Over
Making A Decision That Will Change Things Forever
A Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part One
A Blast From The Past,Present, And Future Part Two
Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part Three
Battle For The Morphing Grid Part one

Battle For The Morphing Grid The Final Battle

196 10 5
由 Skooter137

🐺🐺  𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

As Andrew took down more and more enemies Drakon can feel Andrew getting closer to him. He stood up from his throne and walked to the balcony and spoke to himself.

Drakon: ....... So you think you can take me down.... i killed you mire times than i can count..... But this time it feels different...... You have more power.....

After he said that the alternate Kim known as Ranger killer came in and spoke to him.

Alt Kim: .... Drakon, he is coming and this version of him is more powerful than the others.....

After Alt Kim said that she smiled from inside her helmet thinking finally the love of her life can take down the man that took everything from her.

🐺🐺 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

As i made my way to the front of Drakon's fortress i looked in awe at all the ranger helmets that he had on spikes outside, as i was walking past them it mademe sick to see all the rangers Drakon killed nust to gain power.

When i made it to the front doors i didn't even hesitate and took out my dual blades and slashed the doors from its henges and as soon as they hit the ground they blew into millions of pieces and i walked through the flames like it wasn't nothing.

As i walked through the now blew up doors i saw millions of those white evil looking monsters so i sheathed my blades on my back and made my neck crack as i cracked my knuckles as i said.

Andrew: Well then gents, whos first?

After i said that they all hesitated before one got the balls to come at me and i swiftly took my blades from my back and slashed him in the chest making an x on his chest, when it fell it blew up and they all started to run at me and i started slashing and cutting them in half as i made a path through them and as i made my way to the other end of the long hallway i turned around to see millions of pieces of the monsters all over the floor, i smirked under my mask as i said.

Andrew: Well that was easy.

As i said that i sheathed my swords on my back and began to search for Drakon.

🐺🐺𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

I was sitting in my throne room waiting for the man who ruined my life to show up, i don't care how strong he has become cause once im done i'll have that power for myself.

I heard a commotion from outside my throne room then 4 of my elite guard was thrown through the doors and then entered the man i wanted the most..... Andrew Wolfe Aka The White Dire Wolf Ranger, i slowly rotated my throne to face him i took off my helmet and he did the same and i was in shock to see it was the teenage verson of him as i spoke to him.

Drakon: So it's this verson of you.... You don't know what you will do do you?

He looked at me with confused face as he spoke.

Andrew: What are you talking about?

He asked me in a genuinly confused tone and i chuckled before o spoke.

Drakon: Let me guess you haven't had the morpher for long have you?

He nodded at me confirming my suspicions, i got up from my throne and came up to him but only about a foot from him as i spoke.

Drakon: Well before the prom Tommy will start to lose his Green Ranger powers and it was inscruciating for him cause he didn't have no one..... But you, you saw me suffering and you promised me that you would save me..... But you didn't!!!! And when Rita saw this she wanted to dispose of me!!! But in my rage i got up from the ground and took her staff stealing her power just before i killed her..... And i made a bow from there on that i will destroy every ranger in the whole multiverse!!!

🐺🐺𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🐺🐺

After i heard what he said i was shocked and i was slightly sad for Drakon but the other side i couldn't forgive what he did to the other rangers, i looked back at Drakon with a willful determination on my face as i spoke to him.

Andrew: Im sorry for what you had to go through but that was another verson of me, this verson that is standing in front of you will not let that happen..... Even though we haven't known eachother very long in my timeline and universe, i swear to you right now that i will do everyting in my power to help you and never give up hope that one day we can be allies.... But this verson of you i cannot forgive you for what you did....

I said as i put on my helmet and drew my blades readying my fighting stance as Drakon smiled then he chuckled to himself as he spoke.

Drakon: You sound just like the Andrew i knew..... But in a way i believe you.... It must be in your eyes.... But enough!! Let's end this!!!

After he said that he put on his helmet and pulled out his sword and got in his fighting stance, we stood there for a minute to see who would go first. It ended with Drakon making the first move as he ran at me and went to make a downward slash at me but i parried it and sidestepped and slashed his left side which earned a howl from Drakon he swiftly turned and returned the slash that went to my right hip and i let out a painful growl but we continued to fight.

After a solid hour of fighting we both were panting heavily and our armor was badly damaged my helmet was cracked and you could see my left eye and his was completely destroyed, we went for another slash at each other but he missed his and i made mine land on his left thigh which made us both separate we almost fell to our knees from how weak we were as i spoke.

Andrew: *pant*  One of us *pants* Has to fall *pants* Has to fall....

I straighten myself up and the visions of my family mostly my future childern popped into my mind and i knew right then and there and a power in me that i never knew i had came forth i screamed to the sky as a light blue aura surrounded me and almost destroyed the entire throne room.

🐺🐺𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅🐺🐺

Back on the battlefield the war continued until a huge electric blue power surge came through the battlefield but out of all the other rangers four rangers stopped and took off there helmets.

When they did Andrea,Jace,Emily, and Travis felt that energy surge go through them and their eyes glowed electric blue as they smiled then went up to each other as they spoke.

Andrea: Dad finally did it!!

Travis: Yeah he did!!

Jace: He has surpased us all!!

Emily: And he finally unlocked part of his true power!!!

They all hugged as they watched Drakon's fortress started to crumble to the ground.

🐺🐺𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🐺🐺

After that power surge i regained my composer and looked around to see that the throne room was completely destroyed i looked around as i walked over to the now destroyed throne to see Rita's mirror. I picked it up and looked at my eyes to see that they were now electric blue.

I heard rubble being moved so i swiftly turned around to see Drakon push off some boulders, i limped up to him as the fortress continued to crumble, when i made it to him i crouched down to see he was impaled with an iron rod the size of a 2x4, i went to pull it out but he stopped me and said.

Drakon: *cough* Don't, don't bother *cough* im done....

He looked at me and a small smile came on his face as he said.

Drakon: ...... I truly believe that this version of you *cough* Will save me this time....

I grabbed his hand and looked in his eyes as i said.

Andrew: Don't worry Tommy, i will save you..... I swear on the morphing grid i will....

He smiled at me as more blood came from his mouth as he said weakly as his armor turned back to his old green ranger form.

Tommy: ..... And i can rest in peace knowing that you saved me....

He smiled one last time as the last breath left his body and his body went limp in my hands and the pillars began to fall so i had to lay Tommy down and make my way out.

As i limped to the exit a figure jumped from the ceiling to reveal the ranger hunter, she came up to him and took off her helmet to reveal an alternate older Kimberly but this version had a long scar from her ear leading to the left edge of her mouth. We went up to each other and hugged as she spoke.

Alr Kimberly: .... I knew you would win.... Now go and make this all right...

She said as she let me go and we shared a kiss before i limped back to the other rangers.

Once i made it back they all started to cheer for me as i made my way to my friends and family, once i got there Kim and Tori was the first to bring me into a hug, we stood there like that for a good minute until our kids came over and we all had a group hug as all the rangers clapped and cheered.

A day later it was time for me to go home me and my family walked up to the portal that Doggie opened. Once we got to it i turned to my family and smiled at them as i spoke.

Andrew: Well, i guess it's time.... Before i go i want to say a few words.

I turn towards Andrea and smiled at her as i said.

Andrew: My first born, and my first daughter, words cannot describe how proud i am of you... You became the leader i knew you could be.... Protect our family but make time for yourself..... I love you my little warrior....

Andrea started to cry as she spoke.

Andrea: .... I will dad.... I promise....

Andrew: And you Jace, my first born son, continue to excell in everything you do and become the man you want to be..... You make me proud my little cadet...

Jace looked at me with tears threatening to leave his eyes as he spoke.

Jace: .... I will Father, i swear....

Then i looked to my twins as i spoke with a smile.

Andrew: Emily and Travis i know we didn't have long together but now that i changed the future i know we will.... continue on the paths you are on and you will be the best warriors in your generation.... I love you my twin furies....

They both jolted toward me and enhulfted me in a hug and i returned it with a smile on my face as they spoke.

Emily/Travis: .... We will dad....

After we parted they went back to their siblings as Tori and Kim cam up to me with smiles on their faces i took their hands and looked down as i spoke.

Andrew: There is one thing that has been eating away at me Zen-Dar didn't let me see....

I said as i looked up the two most beautiful women in the world as i continued to speak.

Andrew: ..... Which one am i married to in the future?....

They both looked at eachother and smiled as they nodded to eachother then looked bacl to me and said at the same time.

Kim/Tori: ..... To the both of us silly...

My eyes went wide as they kissed me on the cheeks and giggled as they walked back to the kids. Doggie came back up to me and shut my jaw as he said.

Doggie: You see Andrew, in the future you will marry both of them.... It is completely within the law to do so so your safe my friend....

He said as he chuckled, we embraced as he said.

Doggie: ..... Well i will see you again in another 20 years old friend.... Stay safe and may the grid be with you...

We parted and i looked at Doggie and said.

Andrew: And may the grid be with you too old friend...

After i said that i walked through the portal to see i was back in the command center and all the gang was there. I immediatley hugged all of them. After we parted i looked to uncle Zordon as he spoke.

Zordon: I saw all that happened in the future nephew, i know what you must do....  I have already told the rangers and they agree.

Jason: Yeah, we need to save Tommy....

Before he could continue i spoke as i turned to the other rangers.

Andrew: No.... It had to be me that saves him.... i swore an oath to....

After i said that i turned back to Zordon and spoke to him telapathically.

Andrew: (You didn't tell them they died or about my childern)

Zordon: (No nephew, it wasn't their destiny to know it was yours..)

I nodded to him as i now know what i have to do..... Save Tommy.... Or die trying.....

(To Be Continued)

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕥. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖.

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣?

𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪?

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖?

𝔸𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕣137 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 🤘.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13.4K 407 55
(Spin-Off of Crimson Cowl and The Dark Avengers) Ever since Terry Riendhardt and the Dark Avengers left the world, a young boy wants to show both her...
19.9K 559 46
Beginnings (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book One of the Generations Trilogy- --- Long ago, the ancient wizard Zordon Battled the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa. After m...
36.6K 1.1K 44
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ⸻ ╰┈➤ 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗠𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬. ❝ A secret agency combines a ne...
751 30 5
[Book Seven] [Sequel to the Hellhound's Return, the Hellhound's Secret, Power Outage, and Coveted Operation] The duty of a Hellhound was to prevent s...