My Best Friend My First Love...

Av jensooau

What is more important in relationships? The friendship or commitment? Jisoo will figure it out when Jennie s... Mer

Summary
Story Character's
01 | annoyed best friend
02 | friendship over commitment
03 | jealous best friend
04 | officially together
05 | gossip couple
06 | full of jealousy
07 | party gone wrong
08 | forgotten night
09 | something happened
10 | can't hide the feelings
11 | tenth birthday letter
13 | kindergarten classmates
14 | had enough
15 | It was real

12 | young and naive

485 49 9
Av jensooau

♫ Music Playing: We're Already by KIMMUSEUM

Arriving at home Jisoo parked his motorcycle in their garage. Turning off the engine and taking off his helmet he was surprised to see Jennie in front of him.

"What the!" Jisoo cursed under his breath holding his chest, "How come you didn't make a noise?"

"I was walking silently." Jennie shortly said feeling pissed at Jisoo.

"Okay. What are you doing here then?" Jisoo asked, getting off his motorcycle and putting his helmet on the shelf.

Jennie showed him a folded piece of paper, "What is the meaning of this?"

Jisoo squinted his eyes at the folded paper, "What is that?"

"Wow! Did you completely forget about this? Kim Jisoo?" Jennie asked moving abruptly the folded paper into Jisoo's face.

Jisoo snatched it from Jennie's hand and unfolded it. He read the letter silently while Jennie was watching him.

"What about it?" Jisoo asked, looking at Jennie's face and raising his eyebrows.

"You explained it to me. I deserved an explanation why you gave me a letter of love confession on my tenth birthday." Jennie said crossing her arms over her chest.

Jisoo doesn't understand why Jennie is reacting this way to him. She is acting like she cares about how he feels about her when they're young.

"I was young and naive, Jennie. I don't know what I'm saying." Jisoo said looking at the letter he wrote for Jennie.

"No, you don't. You'll never say you don't mean. You always think before you say, Jisoo. I know you." Jennie said looking at Jisoo's face who was checking out the letter in his hand.

"So - what now Jen?" Jisoo asked looking at Jennie's eyes, "What do you want us to do with this letter?"

"I just want to know if everything you said is true. If you really... had feelings for me when we were young?" Jennie asked voice getting low.

"It was true. I had feelings for you when we were young. I didn't know you didn't read this on your tenth birthday and acted all this year that you didn't care about my feelings for you." Jisoo said not looking away into Jennie's eyes.

"I didn't know. You said I'll read it when I'm eighteen so I did." Jennie defended herself looking directly into Jisoo's eyes so he knew she was telling the truth.

"That's alright I was young that time. Even though I had feelings for you I shouldn't have. We're best friends as we should be. And you're already happy with Kai. You guys look good together." Jisoo said smiling to Jennie genuinely although he feels like his heart gonna explode. His feelings aren't important to their friendship.

"Chichu," Jennie started to talk but was cut off when Jisoo talked again.

"Seulgi told me you forget about what happened at his party. Is it true?" Jisoo asked not giving any doubts to Jennie that something happened between them.

"No, I can't remember. I try to remember but I couldn't." Jennie said looking at her playing with it.

"Don't try to remember it. You wouldn't like it anyway." Jisoo said holding Jennie's arms and giving her a tight smile.

"What happened?" Jennie asked feeling worried. "Did I do something to you or anyone?"

"You vomited on me when I helped you to lie down in Seulgi's guest room." Jisoo lied making a disgusting face so it will look true.

"I'm sorry." Jennie apologized reaching for Jisoo's hand on her arm but Jisoo took it off.

"It's fine, Jen. You should better go back home. Aunt Chae will look for you." Jisoo said pushing Jennie playfully out of the garage.

Jennie looked back and Jisoo just smiled at her and then turned around. Entering his home while she feels something is off with Jisoo's treating her.

👣

Back at the school, Jisoo is about to turn on his engine and ready to leave when Kai walks up to him.

"Hey!" Kai called for Jisoo's attention.

Jisoo takes off his helmet and looks at his side, "What do you want Kai?"

"Just giving you a warning not to be around with my fiancee. I know you had feelings for Jennie although she couldn't see it." Kai said giving him an insulting smile.

"Fiancee? As far as I know, you are just her boyfriend." Jisoo back fire making Kai look at him seriously.

"There's a reason why Jennie chose me to be her boyfriend rather than you. Her father needs to have a business with my father and for that to happen we need to tie the knot. Well as you see Jennie had feelings for me so of course she'll agree. Why would she even say yes to me if she doesn't right?" Kai said smiling to himself proudly.

"Then good luck with your arranged marriage, Kai!" Jisoo said putting back his helmet to his head and turning on his engine. Rushing to take his leave because he might lose himself and might kill Kai on the spot.

"Don't fucking go near to Jennie, Jisoo!" Kai shouted before Jisoo could be far away from him.

👣

Jisoo is in his room and looking ahead at his window. He can see the lights turn on in Jennie's room. And when Jennie is about to open the curtain on her window Jisoo pulls down his curtains.

"FUCK!" Jisoo cursed inside his room throwing whatever his hands could hold.

"Can I even fuckin handle this!? Jennie is marrying that shithead! Why arranged marriage even fucking exist!" Jisoo keeps talking to himself cursing and shouting.

He took his phone to his study table and dialed Seulgi and Liam's numbers.

After the third ring both Seulgi and Liam answered the call.

"Bro?" Seulgi answered.

"Dude wassup!?" Liam called.

"Guess what!?" Jisoo started.

"What?" Seulgi asked raising his eyebrows.

Liam only nodded making Jisoo continue.

"Jennie and Kai will be in an arranged marriage. Kai told me at the parking lot when I was about to go home." Jisoo said breathing out his irritation.

"What the fuck!" Seulgi and Liam said at the same time raising their voices on the video call.

"And Jennie was okay with it?" Liam asked his forehead could only be seen on the screen.

"I think Jennie doesn't know yet and I know she will be against it. But anyways I think it won't also be a big deal to her because she's in a relationship with Kai." Jisoo says those words with heaviness.

"Even so bro. An arranged marriage is like both parents talking about business purposes. So it means Jennie would not get any proposal from Kai, right?" Liam said trying to explain the differences between an arranged marriage and not one.

"Yeah, Liam is right, Ji. I don't think Jennie would be okay with it. You know the two of you were against arranged marriage. You guys wanted to marry the person you dream of having a family with." Seulgi said trying also to make a point.

"I don't know. Jennie was head over heels to him I think she would love the idea of marrying him in the future." Jisoo said feeling more pissed off just thinking about it.

"Well if that's the case you and Seul must move on. The girls you have feelings are already want to tie the knot with the football players their in love with." Liam said now his only eyes can be seen on the screen.

"Nice advice, Liam! What are you even doing why you can't show your face on the screen!" Seulgi raised his voice feeling shit to Liam reminding him that Irene is also with a football player.

"Sorry dude. I'm kinda busy right now. I'll talk to you when I'm done here. Bye!" Liam said ending the call.

"Should we grab a drink?" Jisoo asked Seulgi.

"Sure. I'll use my car let's go clubbing. Wait for me there." Seulgi said ending the call too.

Jisoo looks at his phone and to his window.

"I better let you go." He said to his window where he used to talk to Jennie.

👣

Jennie is looking out the window where Jisoo's curtains are closed. She couldn't see the lights turn on or off. She took her phone to her study table and dialed Rosie's phone number.

After ringing in five rings Rosie answered the call.

"Hey babe!" Rosie answered showing her whole face on the screen fresh from the bath.

"I talk to him." Jennie started looking at Jisoo's window.

"And what happened?" Rosie said applying moisturizing on her face.

"He didn't deny that he had feelings for me when we were young," Jennie said looking at Rosie.

"And how about now? Does he still feel the same with you?" Rosie asked feeling excited but she couldn't somehow hear the sadness in Jennie's voice.

"No. He said he used to have feelings with me but not anymore. He told me we should stay as best friends as we should be." Jennie answered looking back at Jisoo's window her eyes got watery.

"Oh, babe, I'm sorry to know that." Rosie comforted Jennie through the phone.

"It's alright, Rosie. It was my fault I was too late. I almost lost my best friend if I told him I had feelings for him." Jennie said preventing the tears from falling from her eyes.

"Your feelings are valid, love. It's okay to cry, babe. It will help you to feel less heavy." Rosie comforts Jennie more forgetting that her friend has a boyfriend whom she thought she had feelings for but it was only an admiration.

"I didn't know deep inside me I had feelings with Jisoo. I thought I was just being that way because he was my best friend. I never thought it was love." Jennie said her tears were now falling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it cry. I'm feeling brokenhearted, Rosie. He wouldn't even let me touch him." She burst out crying closing her window so Jisoo wouldn't hear her or see her crying.

"I'm sorry, Jen. We shouldn't figure out how you feel so you wouldn't feel brokenhearted." Rosie said feeling sad for her friend. "Wait for me there. I'll come for you."

Jennie didn't even say bye to Rosie because she couldn't help herself anymore from crying. Remembering what happened earlier with Jisoo when she wanted to hold Jisoo's hand in her arms he took his hand off quickly, making her cry even harder.

👣

Music Playing: Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz

Arriving at the Club with Seulgi there are a lot of girls who are already checking at them.

Seulgi winked at some girls who were giggling at them, "I think we deserve this kind of fun, bro. Than being miserable with the girls who couldn't reciprocate our feelings for them."

"I guess," Jisoo answered shortly checking the clubhouse.

"Hey, aren't you Seulgi Kang and Kim Jisoo from SU?" a girl wearing a sexy black dress walked to Seulgi and Jisoo as soon as they entered the club.

"Yeah, we are," Seulgi answered for both of them.

"We've never seen you guys here before. It was nice to see hot and good-looking guys here to have some fun." the girl said making her friend get excited. "Do you want to join our table?"

Seulgi and Jisoo look at each other.

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Karina and this is Winter." the raven-haired girl introduced herself and the red-headed girl beside her.

"Oh yeah, that's why you girls look familiar," Seulgi said bumping his arms to Jisoo to look at the girls in front of them.

"Well - just like you guys we're from a chaebol family. Now - does it ring a bell?" Karina said looking directly at Jisoo.

"It was nice to meet you again, Karina," Jisoo said extending his hand to Karina.

"Glad you remembered me, Mister Kim Jisoo," Karina said shaking Jisoo's hand.

"Okay so he's gonna be yours," Winter said to Karina pointing her finger to Jisoo, "Then you're gonna be mine." She said to Seulgi taking his arm, "Let's dance, babe!"

Seulgi was surprised but he let Winter pull him to the dance floor.

"So?" Karina looked at Jisoo raising her eyebrows.

"Let's go," Jisoo said pulling Karina to the dance floor.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

23.1K 854 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
156K 7.3K 32
Jensoo forced marriage. Plot twist. Cringy stuff. Cheesy. ugh... I'm not good in description so just read to know more. pardon my grammatical mistak...
344K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo ❥ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
1M 24.3K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...