Royally Yours | Min Yoongi X...

Da Rainy_Loves_Clouds

What happens when the world that you know suddenly changes? There's a possibility of having regrets, or accep... Altro

2| THE CONVERSATION
3| THE ANNOUNCEMENT
4| DELIVERY FOR THE FUTURE QUEEN
5| DELIVERY FOR THE FUTURE QUEEN II
6| WELCOME TO THE PALACE
7| TOGETHER FOR A DAY
8| THE TALK
9| LEARNING DAY 1
10| THE ROYAL VISIT
11| WEDDING DINNER

1| THE PRINCE MEETS HIS PRINCESS

27 0 0
Da Rainy_Loves_Clouds

START...

1| THE PRINCE MEETS HIS PRINCESS

     At the Kingdom of Taegu, there lived a magnificent and crowd-favorite ruler, the King and Queen Min. King Hwan and His Majesty, Queen Ansun. Both the King and Queen were too good for their Kingdom due to their soft-heart and excellent work with their kingdom. With their goodness to their people, they were blessed to have their Prince. Prince Yoongi is the only child of the King and Queen. The people call Yoongi a miracle baby! The King and Queen were married for almost 10 years and hadn't gotten a chance to be blessed with a crowned prince until they got a miracle for the Queen to get pregnant. Indeed the incoming parents were beyond excited and happy with their long-time prayer.

     Fast forward, they managed to let Prince Yoongi grow up being his father's next of kin. The prince is a mixture of his parents, he got his pleasing personality and a dreamer from his mother, while he got his father's wit, charisma, and handsomeness. He grew up very mature considering his very young age and was quite intelligent to his kingdom and people. What he didn't get was being friendly, during dinner parties, and many more formal events.

     Growing up, he manages to make friends: Prince Jin, Prince Namjoon, and Prince Taehyung - who are brothers and the sons of one of King Hwan's brothers; Prince Jung Kook, Prince Jimin, and Prince Hoseok. All of Yoongi's friends are sons of the King's relatives. They became close friends when the seven of them attended the same school. During their school years, they all met Princess Soheon, she's the daughter of one of the highest-ranking officers of the court. Since the head official and the King are somewhat friends, that is also the reason why Yoongi and Soheon became friends.

     At present time, it is the King's birthday. There is a traditional dinner and dance party every King's birthday. Tonight is also a big announcement happening both affecting the kingdom and Prince Yoongi. The entire ballroom was lit with some excellent music, decorations, and lighting. Food at the buffet station is overflowing with deliciousness and aroma. The King and Queen are socializing together with their officials of the court and neighboring royalties, as well. The prince is also socializing together with the 6 other Princes, and Princess Soheon with her friends Princess Kyoung-min and Princess Ari. The ten friends were talking and drinking when one of the King's courtiers went near Prince Yoongi and whispered in his ear. He nodded his head in agreement. He excused himself from his conversation with his friends to follow their courtier. The courtier led the prince in a room, beside the ballroom. As he went inside, he saw his mother and father along with two individuals he'd yet to know.

     "Ah! My son, you're here." The Queen said as she stood from the couch. Prince Yoongi bowed in respect.

     "Yes, mother. You asked for me?" He asked as he approached her.

     "Yes, my love. Your father and I wanted you to meet a very excellent Princess." The Queen said as she held the Prince's arm and faced him to the visitors. The said Princess stood from her chair and did some curtsy.

     "Your Highness. My name's Princess Y/N. I'm from Jeonju Island." 

     "Prince Yoongi. It was a pleasure meeting you, my Princess." Prince Yoongi said as he bowed in return. He went near her to give her a respectful kiss on her hand.

     "What a sight!" The Queen said.

     "Indeed, you're right." King Jonghyun, Y/N's father, agreed to Queen Ansun.

     "Why don't we proceed to talking monarch?" King Hwan asked.

     "As you wish, your Majesty." King Jonghyun said as they all sat on the chairs facing each other. Prince Yoongi went to take his seat beside the Queen.

     "May we ask if the Princess knows the matter at hand?" King Hwan asked King Jonghyun.

     "As per your request, your Majesty, I did not tell a soul to my daughter." Jonghyun replied. Both Yoongi and Y/N are clueless to the adult's discussion.

     "Very well!" The King Hwan exclaimed. "The Queen and I looked for what's best for my kingdom and my son." 

     "I was very pleased with how you taught Princess Y/N to look after the Kingdom of Jeonju and that is acknowledged by us. We love how thoughtful and excellent you are with your people and kingdom, Princess Y/N." The Queen complimented the Princess. The Princess bowed her head to acknowledge the Queen's compliment.

     "Thank you, my Queen. The people are very important and I'll do everything to help their cause." Princess Y/N said.

     "You're perfect for my son." The queen exclaimed shocking both the Prince and the Princess.

     "What do you mean, mother?" The Prince asked.

     "Son, me and your mother have been talking and thinking about you getting married and becoming the king." King Hwan said and it made Prince Yoongi's eyes widen from the sudden news.

     "Father, I don't think I'm ready to take such big steps, most especially wedding and being a King." Prince Yoongi said.

     "My son, we'll give the both of you some time." King Hwan said.

     "I'm sorry, but did you even inquire the Princess regarding this news?" Prince Yoongi inquired as they all looked at the Princess, who was trying to process the news as well.

     "I'm sorry, my Queen, my King. But I am not even worthy of the title and becoming your son's wife---" Princess Y/N was cut off by the Queen.

     "Nonsense, my dear. I'm sure that the two of you will do well together." The Queen said.

     "Now that we have established that, why don't we go back to the party? Join us, King Jonghyun, Princess Y/N." King Hwan said while standing with his Queen. And the Queen held the King's arm.

     "That's an excellent offer." King Jonghyun said while standing. The Princess stands very speechless not knowing what to do. The Prince noticed the Princess' confusion and quietness. Though he wanted to comment on the poor princess, rather he kept quiet noting to himself that he had only met the princess just now. Instead, he followed his mother and father out to the ballroom.

     "Yoongi." The King called.

     "Yes, father?" 

     "Do not breathe a word regarding the matter that was discussed a while ago." 

     "As you wish, father." 

     Altogether, they entered the ballroom, catching the eyes of other attendees for the King's, Queen's, and the Prince's visitors from another kingdom. Prince Yoongi turned to look at the Princess, who was now trying to mask a smile while looking around her. The Prince can't help but worry. Just then, a waiter went near the Princess to offer a drink. The Princess tried to deny it, but the waiter didn't understand. Instead, Yoongi interrupted.

     "The Princess doesn't want it." Prince Yoongi spoke leaving the Princess more speechless and the waiter also.

     "I'm so sorry, your Highnesses!" The waiter said and rushed to walk away. Prince Yoongi stands beside the Princess.

     "Not used to parties?" Prince Yoongi asked the quiet Princess.

     "Not much." The Princess replied shortly. The exchange was short since they were both shy and intimidated by each other. Both their parents are engaged in a conversation. But deep inside Yoongi, he's trying to think of ways of what topic to talk about.

     "Do you---" "How did---"

     Both Prince Yoongi and Princess Y/N tried to ask questions at the same time. Both of them awkwardly glance at each other and the floor.

     "What were you going to ask, Princess?" Prince Yoongi asked.

     "Do you have a garden? I wanted to go outside to catch some fresh air." Princess Y/N asked embarrassingly.

     "Oh. We do have. Let me show you." The Prince said as he offered an arm to the Princess. She happily obliged and linked her arm to his. Both of them faced their parents to be excused.

     "Your Majesties, the Princess, and I will walk to the gardens." Prince Yoongi said. Both parents were happy with their prince's and princess's actions to get to know each other and escape the public's eyes.

     "You're both excused." King Hwan nodded his head. Then, the prince led the two of them out of the ballroom and into the gardens, knowing that they needed to escape the crowd and the royalties for a while. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1| THE PRINCE MEETS HIS PRINCESS

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN AT THE GARDENS? DO YOU THINK THE KING AND QUEEN OF TAEGU MADE A VERY GOOD DECISION TO LET THEIR CROWNED PRINCE MARRY THE PRINCESS OF JEONJU? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE KINGDOM OF TAEGU NOW THAT THERE HAS BEEN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE BETWEEN PRINCE YOONGI AND PRINCESS Y/N?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHARACTERS:

*KING HWAN - KING OF TAEGU; FATHER OF YOONGI

*QUEEN ANSUN - QUEEN OF TAEGU; MOTHER OF YOONGI

*PRINCE YOONGI - CROWNED PRINCE OF TAEGU

*PRINCESS Y/N - PRINCESS OF JEONJU ISLAND

*KING JONGHYUN - KING OF JEONJU ISLAND; Y/N'S FATHER

*PRINCE JIN/PRINCE NAMJOON/PRINCE HOSEOK/PRINCE JIMIN/PRINCE TAEHYUNG/PRINCE JUNG KOOK - *MENTIONED* BEST FRIENDS OF PRINCE YOONGI

*PRINCESS SOHEON - *MENTIONED* DAUGHTER OF THE HIGHEST OFFICIAL COURT; PRINCE YOONGI'S BEST FRIEND

*PRINCESS KYOUNG-MIN/PRINCESS ARI - *MENTIONED* FRIENDS OF PRINCESS SOHEON

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVENT/S:

*KING'S BIRTHDAY PARTY @THE PALACE'S BALLROOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLACE/S:

*PRIVATE ROOM BESIDE BALLROOM

*BALLROOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

266K 10.5K 66
[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happens when you end up dissing Kpop in front...
9.6K 602 28
Two people you would never think to find anywhere near each other. One that people would rather steer clear of, and the other that everyone wants to...
30K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...
663 95 14
A normal girl with a normal life. A rude new neighbour. What would happen if she meets him? Would his attitude change her life? Or her kindness would...