|| MAFIA'S CRUEL LOVE || J.JK...

נכתב על ידי HaseenaChaudhry0

Y/n: j-jungkook please I beg you.. let me go I don't want to marry you..pl-please."she kneel infront of him a... עוד

INTRODUCTION
TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION 2
Season 2 | Chapter 1
Season 2 | Chapter 2
Season 2 | Chapter 3
Season 2 | Chapter 4
Season 2 | Chapter 5
Season 2 | Chapter 7
Season 2 | Chapter 8
Season 2 | Chapter 9
Season 2 | Chapter 10
Season 2 | Chapter 11
Season 2 | Chapter 12
Season 2 | Chapter 13
Season 2 | Chapter 14
Season 2 | Final

Season 2 | Chapter 6

1.9K 96 31
נכתב על ידי HaseenaChaudhry0

_________________________________________

" Ahh" Seojun gasps in pain as his forehead was bleeding while his right shoulder were badly injured.

All he could see was the toxic smoke that was spreading around.

He tried to get up but miserably failed.
He took a deep breath, before gaining a little courage as he had to put pressure on his shoulder to get up.

After finally standing up from the dusty floor, he couldn't see anything, as the smoke was too dark but still could heard people screaming.

" HANA.." He shouted her name, as he was searching for her.

Growling in shooting pain, he searched for her everywhere, while his eyes turned teary red, burning from the toxic smoke.

"Ahh sh!t" He could feel the soreness of his arm, as he painfully kneeled down.

Suddenly he feel someone holding his shoulder, when he turned to the side to see Kim Taehyung who make him stand up as he wrapped his strong arm around his shoulder, giving a support to stand.

" Mr.kim.." he shortly whisper as he hissed in sorrow.

" We have to get out from here... Half of the hall is burning in flame..." Taehyung uttered as he helped Seojun, going towards the main entrance.

" Hana.. she's still inside.." Seojun said as they finally escape from that toxic smoke, as they exited the Hall.

" You stay here... I'm going to find her.." He said as he make Seojun sit on the ground which was a little far from the hall.

With that he immediately ran inside the hall that was burning in flame, he quickly removed his coat, as it caught on fire and threw it away.

He keep searching when he saw Lisa along with Hana helping people to get out.

He quickly ran towards them, " we have to get out from here ... The flame is going to burn this whole hall down.." he uttered as he also went to help them.

When his men ran towards him " Master we have to get out..." Making Taehyung gritted his teeth as he spoke" go fu#king help everyone who still couldn't get out..." Hana was stunned as she heard his darkened voice.

She wrapped her arm around the woman who was badly injured while Lisa helped another person who was unconscious due to the smoke.

Jimin whose forehead was bleeding, ran towards Lisa, as he saw her holding a man who was unconscious, he immediately grabbed the man and pick him up on put him on his shoulder.

As he wrapped his other arm around Lisa's waist and pulled her closer to him, as he didn't want her to get injured.

They all quickly ran ouside while whole Hall was burning down in flame when they saw Jungkook with a bleeding forehead, holding two men.

Jungkook was coming outside holding unconscious Hoseok and Seokjin on his strong shoulders while half of his tuxedo was tore.

" Where's yoongi??..." Jimin said as he slowly put that unconscious man on the ground.

" Right here.." Yoongi response while smoking a cigarette aa he walked towards them.

" How the fu#k are you still looking elegant with no scratch..." Jimin said while he was heavily breathing as he still could feel the toxic smoke inside his lungs while Lisa was patting his back.

While Yoongi chuckled in return" what can I do if I was born this handsome and to answer your question..I escape from back door you stupid dumba#s.." . He uttered, flipping his hair back.

" SEOJUN-NAH.." Hana screamed as she saw him laying on the grass, as she quickly ran towards him.

Hearing his name, he quickly turned his head to see Hana, as he sighed in relief seeing her safe and sound.

Hana immediately kneeled down as she hugged him, while Jungkook and Taehyung was watching them from far.

Jungkook was feeling himself burning from inside, the moment he saw her hugging him while Taehyung calmly watching with a little smile on his face as he could saw the affection and love for Hana in Seojun's eyes.

Hana pulled away as she punched him on his shoulder making yell in pain, " ahhh...fu#k... What was that for.."

" You fu#king make me worry...bit#h.." She was now caressing his shoulder was she just punch him.

" Same ..I was afraid when I didn't see you.." He replied as he deeply stared in her eyes and could saw how worried she was.

" What a lovely couple..." Yoongi said while he wiped his fake tears in sarcasm.

His comment make Jungkook's hands tightened in a fist as he darkly stared at them.

Then he suddenly remember that woman's words.' I'm your worst nightmare Jeon.."

"Yoongi...I want all CCTV footage of the award show till midnight on my desk.." he coldly said making Yoongi frowned his brows.

" Are you blind or something.... Didn't you just see this whole sh!t burning down..." Yoongi sarcastically uttered, while Jungkook immediately grabbed his collar as he darkly stared at him.

" I don't care where and how the fu#k you'll find it... I.want.it.on.my.desk.till.midnight.." Jungkook said in a darkly cold voice as he gritted his teeth at the end of his words making Yoongi gulped.

Yoongi raised his hands in defense " Okay okay..chill..no need to get hyper.." As Jungkook immediately pushed him away, glancing one last time at Hana then walked away.

While Siren of Firefighters could be heard, along with the authorities and ambulances.

| Time skip...

____________________

" Here are the CCTV footage that I could restore... The rest was hacked and deleted.... That person who hacked it..had use a very strong server but I couldn't find the location... That piece of sh!t must have the latest technology of hacking.... " Yoongi stated as he placed the USB on the desk making Jungkook hardly punch the glass table as it cracked.

" And also Namjoon find out that the the explosive device was placed under the stage...hours before the event started.. and that kind of explosive device can only be find in military as they used it in wars......" Yoongi finished his sentences when a knock could be heard on the door of Jungkook's home office.

Jimin with a bandage around his forehead came inside while holding a file in his hands.

He placed the file as he took a seat.

" This is all I could find out about her... Darn they keep her information very confidential... I literally had to threatened them on gun point to get this..." He said as he pulled out a cigarette.

Jungkook hold the file in his hands, as he didn't waste any time and quickly opened it.

_________________________________________

MILITARY CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS INFORMATION
_________________________________________

Name : Hana Jones

Age : 21 years old

Sex : Female

Family : None [ orphan ]

Joined the Military force on 12 April 2024

Achievements : second lieutenant, first lieutenant, Captain, Major, lieutenant colonel, colonel, brigadier general, Major general.

- Best Fighter

- Best missions Leader

- Best Sniper

Major General with The Medal of Honor, Navy cross and silver star achiever.

Best Leader in top missions.

Owned the Medal of best soldier.

One of the Fearless Soldier amount thousands.

Best denfender in battle, the last one standing.

Only survivor from a mission but badly injured from getting 4 bullets.

Left the Military for unknown reasons on 27 December 2027.

_________________________________________

FBI CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS INFORMATION
_________________________________________

Name : Hana Jones

Age : 26 years old

Sex : Female

Family : None [ orphan ]

Joined FBI Special Force of New York City on 24 February 2028.

- Over +112 Encounter

_________________________________________

" That's all you could get!..." Jungkook gritted his teeth as the information wasn't enough.

Jimin gulped as he could sense Jungkook's temper.

" It's all I could find..." Jimin state as he licked his bottom lips in nervous.

Jungkook's hands tightened around the file.

Yoongi just chuckled as he spoke" she maybe look like yn but she's not yn... We all saw her body... It was you who couldn't accept the reality..."

His sentences makes Jungkook darkly glared at him.

" Tskk...your glaring won't change the truth.." Yoongi reply as he stared back and stood up from the couch.

Jungkook just watch his figure walking out of his office.

Jimin look at Jungkook who was caressing his wedding ring.

" Where is she right now..." Jungkook questioned while his sight was still on my wedding ring.

" Who?.." Jimin asked in confusion.

Which make Jungkook raised his sight to glared at him, making Jimin gulped.

" Ohh... Hana...s-she's at the hospital with her partner along with Lisa getting treated ..." Jimin stated.

Jungkook hummed in response as he was deeply thinking.

" Call the head chief of New York City... Tell him that I want to have a little conversation with him at my office tomorrow morning..." Jungkook state making Jimin nodded.

______________________

| The next morning

" You still didn't pack your luggages..." Hana spat as she keep the breakfast takeout on the table of Seojun's hotel room.

Seojun just pouted in return.

" How could I.. with a fractured arm🥺.." he said with his puppy eyes, making Hana rolled her eyes in return.

She went forward and starting to fold his clothes, and went inside the bathroom to grabbed all of his belongings.

" FU#K... " She shouted making Seojun raised his sight.

Hana who was making a disgusted face expression as she was holding a dirty underwear of Seojun's with the tip of her figures.

Seojun nervously laugh as he mumbled " sorry .." .

Hana immediately dump the dirty underwear in the Dustin making Seojun's eyes windened.

" YAhhh...that was my favorite one..." He uttered in shock.

" Not my problem.. if you're fu#king disgusting..." She replied.

Their conversation got disturb when Hana's phone start ringing.

She pulled out her phone and saw that it was Mr.George who was calling her.

Why is he calling me at this time...

She then answered the call while Seojun was eating his breakfast.

_________________________________________

OTP

Mr.George

How's Seojun

Hana

He's okay... I was just helping him pack his luggages

Mr.George

Ohh.. I'm glad he's okay...

I call you to tell you that I cancel your flight tickets

Hana

What?? Why

Mr.George

I just send Lisa you pick up both of you.. so get ready... she'll be there in a few minutes..

Hana

Chief you still didn't tell me why you cancel our flight

Mr.George

I'll tell you everything once you arrive...

OTP ended

_________________________________________

Hana stared at her phone as Mr.George just harshly hung up the call.

" What happen.." Seojun asked.

" Chief just call to say that he cancelled our flight and demand to meet him.. Lisa will be here to pick us ..." Confused Hana said as she was processing what was happening.

They quickly get ready as Hana helped Seojun wearing his clothes.

A knock could be heard on the door, as Hana went towards and open it.

Lisa bowed in respect " Officer Jones... Officer Han... I was send by your head chief to drove you to Seoul police department..."

" Just stop being formal... You sound like a robot 🤖.." Hana stated making Lisa nervously smile.

" Let's go.." said Hana as they went downstairs with Lisa who then drove away.

Half an hour later they reached Seoul police department, as soon as they entered inside the building, many police officer bowed while respectly greeting them.

They went upstairs on the second floor of the building where the Head Chief of Seoul office was.

Lisa knocked on the door then when she heard response ' come in ' she pulled the knob to open the door while Seojun and Hana followed her from behind.

" Chief they are here.." Lisa bowed her head as she spoke.

Mr.George was seat there with rhe head chied of Seoul who was sitting beside him on the couch of the office.

Hana took noticed of Mr.George tense face, she could feel that something was wrong.

" Ohh Hana and Seojun... it's my pleasure to finally meet both of two...and Lisa you can leave ... " Mr. Hwag the head chief said as Lisa bowed before leaving.

Both of them took a seat on the couch as they sat infront of the two Chief.

Hana immediately come to the point " what was the reason to suddenly calls us here .."

Mr.George gulped his saliva before speaking " you have been permanently transfered into Seoul department..."

" WHAT.." Hana angrily spat while Seojun hold her palm to calm her down.

" Trust me Hana...I didn't have any choices...." Mr.George said with a pleading expression.

" Didn't have any choices...my foot.." she scoff as she mockingly rolled her eyes.

" Please Miss Jones... I won't tolerate your misbehavior in my department..." Mr.Hwag uttered while he glared at Hana with piecing eyes.

" Fu#k you .and your sh#tty department..." She cursed in return making Mr.Hwag boiling in rage.

Seojun who was silent the whole time as he was processing what was happening.

" Mr.Hwag I apologied on Hana's behalf...... Mr.George why don't we calmly talk about this in the Cafeteria downstairs... So Hana also could calm her anger...." Seojun suggested as Mr.George nodded after thinking and told Mr.hwag that they'll be back in a few minutes.

Time skip, as the three of them was sitting in the cafeteria while Hana was clearly glaring at Mr.George.

" Mr.George...what happened suddenly..." Seojun asked while the man remained silent.

Then he raised his sight to stare at Hana" why don't you ask your partner who I clearly told not to mess with anyone..."

" What??." Confused Seojun turned to Hana who was also confused.

" But who??.." Seojun questionly asked.

Hana who was processing everything in her head then she recalled.

She chuckled in a mocking way as she poked the right side of her cheek with her tongue.

" Jeon Jungkook.." she uttered as she was breathing heavily as anger was raging inside her.

Mr.George just nodded in response.

" What!! But what did you do ..." Seojun who was now angry as he remembers that he clearly warned her not to mess with anyone and Jeon Jungkook was the first one not to mess with.

" Nothing much...I just kick his b#lls for putting his disgusting hands on me..." She chuckled as she proudly said.

" And why didn't you tell me..." Seojun asked while Hana just rolled her eyes at him.

" He forcedly make me transfer both of you...as he had my family on gun point... It doesn't matter why and how you mess with him... But now both of you works for him... " Mr.George uttered as fear who be seen in his eyes.

" Wait...what do you mean we work for him??... " Seojun questioned.

" He's the Mafia king for god sake... The whole system works for him... And now he want to play with his prey as now his target is Hana..." Mr.George said.

" But what about our secret organization for taking Jeon Jungkook down??..." Seojun uttered.

" I don't know how ...but we have to be very careful... Our plan won't change... It just that I won't be with two to guide both of you anymore..." Mr.George uttered as Seojun nodded while Hana was silently seat as her face was blank with no expression.

Mr.George stood up as he was about to leave but then he turned to stared at Hana " try not to mess with him anymore Jones... He isn't someone we should underestimate... I hope you won't ruined our plan that we had been preparing for years just because of your stupid ego.... " . With that he left the building.

While Hana was gritting her teeth as her hands tightened into a fist.

Seojun who could sense Hana's temper raising, but at that moment he could feel himself boiling from inside, all his years of hard work just to work as a freaking dog for a fu#king criminal.

" He's a di#k... But he has a point..." Seojun's words make her glared at him.

" Look Hana.... I don't want to argue about this but if we are here today... it's because of you... If only...fu#k...if only you could calm your sh#tty ego down ...." Seojun angrily sighed as he immediately stand up and went away, leaving Hana in disbelief.

Hana mockingly chuckled to herself.

________________

" Ok so here's your apartment which is given by the department..." Lisa said as she was showing Hana the apartment as they just arrived.

" It's smell like sh#t...." Hana mumbled under her breath but was loud enough for Lisa to heard as she nervously laugh.

" I think it just need some cleaning and touch ups.... " Lisa said as she went forward and open the curtain wide but her eyes windened seeing so many pigeon's poop stains on windows.

She turned with a nervous smile on her face while Hana just glared at her.

" Some cleaning you say..." She mockingly said.

Hana just dropped her suitcase on the dirty floor, as she sighed seeing the amount of cleaning this apartment had to go though.

" Huh what's Seojun apartment number..." Hana casually asked while Lisa stood frozen as no words left her mouth.

Hana turned to face her as she didn't hear any response.

She could see the nervous look on Lisa's face.

" You better bark everything before I make you..." Her threat makes Lisa immediately gulped.

" A-Actually...Mr.Han ...h-he refused to stay in the same building with you.... S-So he demanded for another apartment which is very far from here..." Lisa nervously said as she bit her bottom lip in anxiety.

Hana rolled her eyes in return.

" Uhmm Hana..." Lisa called her out while she was in the kitchen area making a list of everything she had to buy.

Hana just hummed in response while Lisa nervously lick her lips before speaking as she pulled out an envelope and placed on the kitchen counter where Hana was sitting.

" What's this..." Hana asked.

" It's an invitation for my engagement ceremony...I really hope you'll come..." Lisa said.

" But we just meet and it's not even been 48 hours..." Hana said with a questioned look.

Lisa smile in return " I have no friends to join me on this special moment of my life.. I know we don't know each other very well.....I have feeling that we can be good friends..." .

Hana chuckled in return. " Don't be too nice... People will take advantage of you.." .

" So you'll come.." Lisa asked with her puppy eyes.

" I'll try.." saying this Lisa immediately hugged Hana which was unexpected.

Lisa turn pull back with a smiling face " let's give this apartment a makeover..." Which make Hana nodded in return.

_______________________________

| A week later...

Hana sighed looking at her in the mirror.

" Why am I doing this ..." She said to herself.

( Her gown and the way she make her makeup and hairstyle)

A message suddenly popped on her phone, as it was the uber driver that was waiting for her downstairs.

She grabbed all her stuff and locked her apartment door and went downstairs taking the elevator.

During this whole week, she didn't have any contact with Seojun nor he call her.

During this week, she was doing all the formalities as she got transferred in Seoul FBI force.

As from tomorrow, she'll be joining the team  of Seoul FBI, she did saw Seojun's name on the team document but they still didn't cross each other path.

Seojun was trying his best to avoid her, as he didn't want to talk to her at all.

For Hana, he was behaving like a child who can't think straight.

In the other hand, it was making her feel angry as he argued with her because she defended herself against a man who was sexually harassing her but for him, it was her ego.

So even if they cross each other path, she'll definitely be the first to punch him, so that he could finally think straight.

Later, she arrived near the hall that was decorated with colourful flowers at the entrance.

She could see that there was many security guards that was checking every purse and bag of all the guest and also checking each person invitation cards.

It was absolute that they didn't want another incident occur as last time.

She showed her invitation card to the security guard while another one was checking her bag, and put it in the scanning machine.

After verifying everything, they allowed her to entered the Hall.

As soon as she walked inside, she could see how the hall was shining brightly from all the lights and incredible decorations.

She noticed Lisa who was standing alone in a corner as nervousness was plastered on her face.

Lisa was wearing a long royal blue gown that was sparkling from her waist till the end while the top had a unique embroiding design with pearls making it too magnificent to even look at.

Hearing heels steps coming towards her, Lisa turned her head as immediately her nervous face turned into an exciting one.

She immediately hugged her, making Hana stunned by how clingy Lisa could be.

" I'm very happy you came.... " Lisa claimed while her smile didn't leave her face making Hana chuckle.

" And why was the soon to be fiancee standing alone with a sad face..." Hana joked making Lisa sadly chuckled.

" I literally don't know anyone here... even our department people are just minding their own business... Sometime I feel like it's me the problem... That why nobody wants to talk to me..." Her sentence makes Hana frowned her brows.

" Heyy they go fu#k themselves..... Today it's your day... So put a fu#king smile on this face... " Hana comfort her which make herself questioned why was she even doing, she never felt sorry for anyone but today she felt the need to comfort Lisa, herself doesn't know why.

Lisa laugh in return, putting her precious smile on her face making Hana smirk in return.

" That's my girl.." Hana said as she was patting Lisa's cheek making her blush.

" Baby" Jimin who was wearing a royal blue tuxedo which was perfectly matching with Lisa's gown came towards them with his cold face.

" Let's go the ceremony will start in a few minutes..." Jimin said as he placed a peck on her forehead making Lisa's blushed as her cheeks was turning red.

He wrapped his strong arm around her waist and took her away.

While Hana just stared at their fading figure.

Without her knowing, a sharp piercing eyes was deeply staring at her figure which was non other that JEON JUNGKOOK himself.

He didn't couldn't accept the fact that this woman wasn't his princess, but every evidence was proofing him wrong at the end.

Her each features was very similar to his princess, the only difference is that her face was more mature while her behaviour was the complete opposite how his princess was.

" Oh..holy God... Stop staring at her like a starving wolf..." Yoongi uttered making Jungkook turned his sight to glared at him.

" Tell me one fu#king reason for not killing you right now..." Jungkook angrily spat making yoongi sarcastically chuckled in return.

" Cause I'm the best hacker you can ever found..." Yoongi proudly said as he was sipping his whiskey.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in return, but didn't reply him as this man always find a way to annoyed the sh!t out of someone.

Soon the ceremony started and ended very well, as now the after party starting while some elder persons left.

Hana went towards the big balcony outside which was on the second floor .

She took out a cigarette, placing it on her lips before lighting it. As she inhale the smoke down her lungs and then exhale it.

She raised her head to stare at the moon that was brightly shining in the deep dark sky.

She could sense someone presence behind but she didn't turn as her focus remained on the moon.

The other person also lighted up a cigarette, and walked to stand beside her, Hana slowly turned her sight to see Kim Taehyung smoking his cigarette while his eyes was fixed on the moon.

" It's strange to see someone like you, appreciating the beauty of the moon.." Hana uttered, making Taehyung chuckle in return as he heavily sighed.

" It reminded me of someone precious.." Taehyung exhaled the smoke from his mouth as he talk.

" It seem someone special..." She uttered making him sadly chuckled.

" Indeed..she was very special..." He said while his eyes became teary as he recalled how she used to smile brightly.

" Was??.." Hana unknownly questioned him.

Taehyung turned his head as they make eyes contact " she passed away 7 years ago..." As he finished his sentences, a drop of tear left his eyes.

Hana could see many painful emotions though his eyes that he was trying to hold back.

" You remind me a lot about her.." he stated as his teary shiny eyes look deeply into her's.

Making her sarcastically laugh, " I highly doubt that..." making him shake his head in denail as he smile.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and show her his lock screen wallpaper, making her eyes windened in shock as she deeply stared at the couple in the wallpaper.

" What the fu#k.." a whisper left her mouth as she roughly grabbed the phone from his hand.

" How can this be possible.." she said as her sight never left the woman who was smiling brightly on the wallpaper of his phone.

" S-She look just like me!.." Hana uttered while Taehyung nodded.

" That was the reason you seem lost..the day of the award show..." She said as he again nodded at her statement.

" Her name was Yn Swan also known as Mrs.Jeon Yn Jungkook..." As he finished his sentences, she immediately looked up with her mouth wide open.

" You mean...Mrs.Jeon Yn Jungkook aka Jeon Jungkook's wife.." Hana was in a shock moment as she was trying to process everything in her brain.

" Yes.." he said in his deep voice while his face was blank.

" Fu#k my head is paining from all this sh!t" she rubbed her temple muscle.

" But why are you telling me this.." she asked him as he coldly stared at her.

" You have to leave from here as soon as possible.." He replied making her look at him with a confused look on her face.

" But why?" She questioned him.

" Jungkook is going to hunt you down just because you look like Yn... I had seen that darkly expression on his face on the day of the award show when he saw you... He was crazily obsessed with yn... Making her life like a living hell... If only I could have save her that night.. she would be still alive...." Taehyung heavily sighed as he wiped down his tears and face Hana.

" I don't want another life to be ruined by that devil.. just consider it as an advice from a friend... Go far away from here Hana... This bloody war isn't for you..." With that he turned and went back inside while Hana was watching his fading figure.

" What a fu#ked up sh!t " She said as her mind keeps roaming about Taehyung's words.

To be continued...

_____________________________________________

Hi dear readers...

I know you all are wondering why I haven't been updating recently.

So reason one is that I again got some problems with my phone.

And reason two is very sad that I just lose a cousin who was like a little brother...

I don't know if some of you already know about this...

On 3 march 2024...

During the festival of mahashivrati in Mauritius when many people who are fasting while carrying their kawal and walk till the big temple where they perform their prayers.

There was an accident when a group of youngsters which my cousin was included were carrying their big kawal when some  people in their vehicles was screaming and cursing at them to put their kawal aside.

So they suddenly have to bowed their kawal down to put it aside but before they knew, the kawal's top scratch with a 22 000 voltage of wires.... Which immediately electrocuted them... Over 20 person was badly injured while 6 of the youngest boys who were just 18-20 years old died on the spot.

The other person in the group tried their best to rescued them but as the votlage of the electricity was too powerful, they couldn't.

The kawal was burning immediately with flames which brutally burned the 6 young boys... By the time the firefighters came, their body was completely burned making them unrecognisable.

And my cousin who was like a brother was one of the 6 boys.

It was very shocking moment for all my family.

Please 🥺 it's a request from me...

Please please pray for my cousin's soul, he was always a good boy, never raised his voice, always help his mother doing chores, every penny he earned..he give everything to his mother.... He was always the first one to help others whenever we needed him...

Please pray for him to find peace......🙏😭

I'll miss you Nilesh Mootia...forever...

Our bond was powerful as brother and sister...

I don't know why God took you away like this..

But I'll always miss you ... I know that my father will be with you by your side... So I know you won't be alone....but still it's too painful that you had to lose your life like this..😭🙏🙏🙏🙏

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1K 24
Her soul shivered from fear as she saw him. Her heart rate increased with each heavy step he took towards her. He stood in front of her with a small...
29.4K 880 12
A smirk played on Y/N's lips as she leaned in closer to his face, the gap between their lips reduced to mere inches. With gentle fingers, she caresse...
65.5K 2.5K 29
a story about a boy who get obsessed with his sister's boyfriend a girl name jeon Jennie who fell in love with taehyung at first sight and want him a...
412K 13.3K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...