Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

Door Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... Meer

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 49

787 47 6
Door Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

Kakucho was breathing heavily as his hand went over to his bloodied shoulder and looked at his hand.

"Again and again, my well-thought-out plans have been destroyed by Hanagaki and Kamado. Now that I can't use Mikey, my only choice is to use Izana as my instrument. Kakucho, you're in my way, damn it!" Kisaki said, as the said male slowly stood up.

"Kisaki..." He heaved and groan, stumbling but regained his balance, "I knew it. I never should have let you near Izana." He let out a yell and ran towards him.

"Die." He said, firing the gun.

Izana had ran up and pushed Kakucho, the white haired male ended up being pushed along.

Takemichi gasped, "What?!" He exclaimed, seeing that (Y/n) was the one who intervened.

Mikey gasped, eyes widening.

Everyone around were shocked.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Kisaki said, as the two Tenjiku males fell to the ground.

(Y/n) glared at him, before turning to the two, "Kaku...Iza..." She muttered, smiling.

"Why? Why would you do that? Why did you protect that servant?"

Kakucho was breathing heavily, staring wide eyed at the girl, seeing the three bullet holes on her body, "(N/n)-chan..."

Izana looked up at her, "You idiot. What the hell are you doing? You'll die."

The demon girl simply smiled as she crouched down and pat the white haired male's head, "Iza...safe..." She said, as she felt herself slowly healing.

Takemichi gulped, but sighed in relief, "At least she's fine..." He muttered.

Kisaki fell down to the ground, gasping.

Mikey walked up to the white haired male, which made him turn to him.

"Mikey...There's something...I want to tell you. Tenjiku has lost."

"Izana..." He muttered.

"Cut that out, damn it! I can say that, but you don't need to!" Kakucho exclaimed.

Izana chuckled, "Don't be stupid. I really don't get you."

"Why did you try to protect me, Izana? Why protect someone like me? You're the king! No matter who you forsake and no matter how many you sacrifice, you have to create your era! That's what a king is, Izana!"

"It's not my era. It's our era."

"Huh?"

"Sorry, Kakucho. But...you are...all I have." He grinned at him.

Kakucho felt tears welling up.

"I can't see."

"What the hell's going on?"

"What was that noise?"

"Call an ambulance!" Mucho called out over the Tenjiku gang voices.

"By who?"

"The leader was almost shot?"

"Kakucho was?"

"Tenjiku's through!"

"Izana...Kakucho!" Mocchi said.

Izana looked at the blond, "Mikey. Did you say...that you want to save me?"

"We're brothers, so of course." Mikey said.

"You said so, right?"

"Both Emma and I loved Shinichiro. Just like you did."

Kakucho stared at him, recalling the times he would see the male writing letters to Shinichiro.

"One day...I ran into...my mother. The person...who abandoned me."

-Small Flashback-

Izana paused his walking when he took note of a familiar figure.

"What's wrong, Izana?" Kakucho questioned him.

"Go on ahead home." He said, confusing him.

"Huh?"

As the black haired male did as told, the white haired male stood in front of the building, then turned his head to a kid who held hands with his mother.

"It wasn't like what we have at home." The kid said.

"Is that right?" The mother smiled.

"It was kind of..."

Izana watched them walked past, before walking into the building, and found the blonde woman, standing behind her, "Mom. Mom. Right?"

The woman slightly turned her head then back to her game.

"How come you never come to visit me?"

Kakucho stood by the doors, peeking to see the male, eyes widen.

"Did you abandon me? Why?" He questioned, watching her finish one cigarette and took out another, lighting it, "Was it so you could do this?"

She blew out the smoke, "What a pain."

"Huh?"

"You're not my kid."

"What?" His eyes widen.

"You're the son of my ex-husband and his Filipino ex-wife. He was good-for-nothing scum. He ended up getting stabbed by some thug and dying. Get it? You're my stepchild. We're not related." She told him the truth.

Huh?

Izana screamed as he ran up and punched Shinichiro, who fell back, taking the punch, "You knew, didn't you, Shinichiro? Why didn't you tell me?"

The said male got up, "Yeah, I realized it. But that stuff doesn't matter."

""Doesn't matter"? That's what's most important!"

"Why, Izana? Even if we're not blood relatives, that doesn't change things between us."

"Shut up!" He yelled, "Why...Why did you ever have to show up?" He sobbed, "If I knew I was alone, I could have handled it. Can you understand this, Shinichiro? The hell of having the happiness you thought you had suddenly ripped away."

Kakucho stood around a building, taking cover from the rain as he listened.

-End of Flashback-

"Can you...understand...how I feel?" Izana questioned the blond.

"Izana, you..." Mikey said.

"Huh? That means..." Takemichi trailed off.

"That's right. I'm not a brother to Shinichiro or you or Emma. I'm not related to anyone."

"You must be joking." Inui said, shocked.

Mikey gasped.

"Tell me, Mikey...Can you save me? I'm beyond saving, right?" The white haired male teared up with a small smile.

(Y/n) smiled softly as she brought him in for a hug, shocking him, "Not hopeless..."

Takemichi blinked, before gasping, "That's right. (Y/n)-chan isn't even related to her parents but they still love her as if she was their own." He said.

Izana's eyes widen, hearing the blond's words, then pulled away slightly to look at her, "You're adopted...? Not related by blood to them?"

She smiled at him, "Related...bond." She leaned down and kissed his forehead, making him blink and slightly blush, before going over to Kakucho, "Kaku..."

'They're related by a bond...' The white haired male thought, deep in thought.

Kakucho looked at her, "(N/n)-chan. I—" He was cut off by her gently hugging him, being careful with his injury.

"Kaku...okay?"

He blinked and nodded, "Yeah...Thanks to you and Izana. But mostly you..." He said, mumbling the last words.

She smiled and wiped his tears that he didn't even know were streaming down, "No crying..." She pouted, which made him smile slightly.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, before his eyes widen, when he felt something cold landed on his face, making him look up along with the white haired male.

"Snow..." Izana and Kakucho said.

-Small Flashback-

"Snow!" The two boys exclaimed with wide grins, as they saw the snow covered area, before running to play.

Kakucho was building a snowman, until a snowball hit him on the back of the head. He got up and pointed at the line, "That's not fair, Izana! We agreed that the line marks my territory."

"Dummy! Promises are meant to be broken." Izana said.

Soon, he let out a yell, "That's the snowman I made!" He exclaimed, seeing the ball of snow he made, destroyed, as the other boy was sitting on the ball of snow he created.

"Sorry. I was going to help, but it broke."

"You're so mean! I'm going to play by myself." Kakucho walked off.

He followed him, putting a hand on his shoulder to stop him, "Now, now. Don't be like that. Let's make an igloo."

As time passed, they created their igloo.

"We did it!" The black haired boy said.

"This is our country's castle." The white haired boy said.

"Our country?" He looked at him, confused.

"Yeah." He nodded.

As the two went to get a few things for their creation, they then went inside as it became dark outside.

"Look. This is our top-secret plan. We'll put this into action by the time we're adults and build the strongest country." Izana said, writing on the paper.

""Death to anyone who disobeys"? Isn't that awful harsh?" Kakucho questioned him.

"Nothing wrong with that. I'm the king, after all." He looked at him.

"Since I'm your servant, am I the prime minister?"

He nudged him, "No, you moron. Do you even know what servant means?"

"I work for you, right?"

"Oh..." He blinked before smiling, "Hm. Let me see. I'll give you a squad."

"A squad?"

"You'll fight for our country. Everyone who doesn't have a family will be citizens. We'll make a home for all of them." The white haired turned off the light, as he and the other boy got out the igloo, "Citizens, pay taxes to me! Like that." He turned to the boy with a grin.

Kakucho laughed, "Nice. That's so like you."

"So from now on, we can't lose."

"Right. Then we can't lose even once, huh?"

The two then laid in the snow, not caring about the cold.

"What'll we call the country?"

The white haired boy sighed, "Let me see. If I'm Sanzo Hoshi, then you're Son Goku."

"Really? You mean from Journey to the West?"

"So our kingdom's name is Tenjiku."

"Tenjiku, huh?"

"We'll create a great era for sure."

-End of Flashback-

The two cried, staring up at the snow that gently fell.

(Y/n) softly smiled, rubbing both their backs, before the two hugged her, making her blink and then hug them back.

Mikey closed his eyes and looked up, 'Shinichiro...' He then looked at the rest of the gang, "Everyone from Toman and Tenjiku, listen up! This conflict is over. Get out of here right now. I'll stay behind and clear things up. Dismissed!" He said.

"Is it really over?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Get a move on!" The blond exclaimed.

"Mikey." Mucho called out, making him turn, "You get out of here too."

"We'll stay behind." Mocchi said.

"You guys..." Mikey muttered.

"We each supported Izana for our own purposes. But the truth is we probably admired the way you two guys lived. We saw how you lived to the end, Captain." Ran said, as he and his brother stared at the two crying males that hugged the demon girl.

"Now then..." Draken said.

Kisaki panted as he looked up at Mikey.

"You alone though, I cannot forgive, Kisaki." He said.

'That's right. Him alone...' Takemichi thought.

Suddenly, the sound of a bike could be heard, making them all turn.

"Kisaki!" Hanma exclaimed, as he picked up the male, "Got you!" He grinned as he drove off, "You owe me one, Kisaki."

Takemichi dodged the bike, 'Damn! He'll get away! If he gets away, the same stuff will keep happening!' He thought, watching them get away.

The sound of a motorcycle engine revs behind him.

"Takemitchy!" Someone called out, making him turn around, "Get on! We're going after him!"

"Draken-kun!" He limped towards him, before pausing and turning his head, "Hina..." He muttered, 'I can't leave her here.'

"Takemitchy, leave Hina to me and (N/n)-chin! Do what you have to do!" Mikey called out.

"Right!" He said.

-----

"Hold on tight, Takemitchy!" Draken said, as they drove after Hanma and Kisaki.

"Will do!"

"I know you both can save my sister."

'Naoto, I've finally got him cornered. Just to take over Toman, he killed Draken. He manipulated Kazutora and had Baji almost killed. In the future, he even killed Chifuyu. He wrecked the Shiba siblings. He killed Naoto. He tried to kill Emma. Izana and Kaku-chan too. He's also the culprit who keeps killing Hina and (Y/n)-chan.'

"I swear I won't let him get away!" He exclaimed, 'If he gets away now, he'll travel through time again and ruin everything!'

Kisaki looked back, seeing them close, "Hanma! Drive faster! They'll catch us!"

"Damn it! Don't yank!" Hanma said, as he soon lost control of his bike and slid across the pavement and crashed.

He grunted as he slowly sat up, but his eyes widen when he saw Takemichi in front of him.

"Please save my sister."

'Naoto, we're almost there.' Takemichi thought.

Kisaki groaned as he stood up, slightly stumbling.

"At last, I've caught up with you, Kisaki!"

He panted, before running.

"Stop, damn it!" He called out, about to run but fell, 'My foot that got shot...' He was then easily lifted up by the sash, making him gasp.

"Get on my back." Draken said.

-----

"Damn it!" Kisaki said, as he ran with the two Toman males following.

"Sorry, Draken-kun." Takemichi apologized to him.

"It's only fair. It was the other way around before." Draken said.

"Huh?"

"When Kiyomasa stabbed me." He said, making him gasp, "You knew, didn't you? That I would die. I don't know what happened in the future, but I do know that you both been fighting desperately. He's behind all of it?"

"Yes!"

Takemichi gasped when he looked back, "Draken-kun, behind you!"

Hanma had ran up with a pipe and swung it, making the tall blond block it with his arm as the other flew from his back, but luckily landed on his feet.

"Can you run, Takemitchy?" Draken questioned him.

"Yes! Even if my leg's busted, I'll run!" Takemichi said.

"Leave this to me!" He grinned, staring at the other tall male.

"Got it!" He turned and ran as best as he could.

"Now then, you goddamn zombie." The tall blond cracked his neck, "I'll smash you to bits today."

Hanma snickered as he pointed the pipe at him, "I'll hang your damn braid on your grave."

-----

Kisaki panted, before he fell, "Damn it!" He got up and kept running.

Takemichi ran with a limp after the male, who rounded the corner.

Though, as he came up, Kisaki had a cinderblock in hand and hit him with it across his face, making the Toman male stumble back. Takemichi then threw a punch at him, which he received one back.

The two then punched one another multiple times, before pausing and panting.

-Tokyo Revenger's Secrets!-

-Izana instantly fell for (Y/n)-chan. Now, he will treat her as a queen.
-Kakucho is grateful for (Y/n)-chan for saving Izana.
-(Y/n)-chan was feeling a huggy mood since she woke up, that's why she hugged Draken, Mikey, Takemichi, Kakucho and Izana.
-The Tenjiku gang now see why (Y/n)-chan is a precious gem in Toman.
-(Y/n)-chan is definitely the Queen of Toman. Anything she asks for, she has.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

518K 20.4K 83
L/N Y/N, is a kind and caring person, whose gentle nature brings happiness to those around her. However, due to certain events, you changed, your per...
27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
776K 31.3K 57
Y/N a beautiful girl loved by everyone. She was a type of girl who can make other people smile just by looking at them. She was talented, smart, kind...
350K 12K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...