HawksDeku; The Swan Hero

CheyenneSissom0 द्वारा

Izuku was Going home for the day, The Bullying from Bakugo and All might Saying That Deku was Worthless, and... अधिक

Swan Deku AU: Info
Swan Deku AU: Tags
Chapter 1: School and Depression
Swan Deku: Chapter 2, Preening Feathers, Quirk Registry and Training!
Swan Deku: Chapter 3, The Hero Commission, Getting New Merch, Appointments
Swan Deku: Chapter 5, Class 1-A, Gifts And The Acceptance Letter!
Swan Deku: More info
Swan Deku: Chapter 6, Team A (Izuku) VS Team D (Bakugou)
Swan Deku: Chapter 7, Class Presidents and The USJ
Swan Deku: Chapter 8, Meeting the president Of The HSC and The Date
Swan Deku: Chapter 9, A Talk with Nedzu, Training with Friends, The Anouncement
Swan Deku: Chapter 10, Taking Care of Bullies, and Writing a Speech!
Swan Deku: Chapter 11, The Sports Festival (Obsticale Race)! Part 1
Swan Deku: Chapter 12, The Sports Festival (Cavalry Battle)! Part 2
Swan Deku: Chapter 13, The Sports Festival (tornament Fights)! Part 3
Swan Deku: Chapter 14, Unleashing The Frost and Flames

Swan Deku: Chapter 4, More Training And The U.A Entrance Exam

284 7 3
CheyenneSissom0 द्वारा

🗣️Third POV🗣️

After Inko Called Her best Friend About Bakugo's appointments, Izuku Came Down From his Room and Had Breakfast Then When They were done, Izuku put his Dishes In the Sink To Wash Later.

"Bye, Mom I'm Going To Train Some More with Hawks," Izuku said Waving At his Mother, Before Walking out the Door.

"Bye, Bunny, I Hope you Have Fun!" His Mom Said Before Izuku Closed the door behind him. Izuku Smiled as He walked to the beach, Were Keigo Was Waiting for him.

"Hey Birdie, How are you And your Mother?" Hawks Asked as Izuku Walked Up to him.

"Good Hawks, How are you?" Izuku Asked Smiling at him.

"I'm Good" Hawks Replied, A Smiled Coming To his Lips as Izuku's Smile was contagious.

It made Hawks Happy That he Could Help Izuku Out With Flying and His Quirk Altogether.

"So, what do you Want to do Today? More Flying Or Do you want to see if you can detach your Feathers like I Can?" Keigo Asked, He Demonstrated by Moving The Feathers He Gave to Izuku. Making It Twurl in the Air Before Letting it Go.

Izuku wanted to see if he could Detach His Feathers Like Hawks could or not.

"I Want to See if I Can Detach My feathers like you can" Izuku Said, Excited.

Hawks smiled at him and nodded

"Alright, You Have To Have A Mental Connection To Your Feathers, So you can Move them with Your mind" Keigo Said

"Oh, So Like my Mom's Quirk Or like an Esper?" Izuku Asked and Hawks Nodded again

"Yep, You got it in one, You should be able to Move your feathers In a Month or so, If you start Now" Hawks Replied, Ruffling Izuku's Hair, and Izuku Let him, Hawks Lifted his Hand after a minute or So, He Sat Down and Izuku Did as well.

"You have to Focus for This, You have to Shut Everything Out Except for my voice, Okey?"

Izuku Nodded and Did So, Closing his eyes in the process.

"Now, You Just Have to Feel everything around you with Your Feathers, Can you do that?" Keigo asked and Izuku Nodded again

Izuku's Wings Spread Behind him on his Back, But Didn't Detach Yet.

"Can you Try and Detach them Now?"

He did So, His Feathers Going around Hawks in a Storm Of white.

Izuku's Wings Were Small now, But Much Smaller than Hawks's Wings Everywhere.

Hm, It's Probably Because his Wings Haven't Fully Grown Yet, He Is Still 15 Years old After all

"Okey, You can Stop Now, You can Reatach Your Feathers" Keigo Said, and Izuku did so, Still with his Eyes Closed.

After A Minute or so, Izuku Opened his Eyes and Beamed at Hawks.

"I did It! I Can do what you can, Well At least part of it, You have your Eyes open When you Detach your Feathers, I Have to work on that" Izuku Said Getting up from the Sand and He Hugged Hawks.

"What's This for, Kiddo?" Hawks asked, Confused On why Izuku hugged him, But he hugged Back anyway with his Wings Wrapped around them.

Izuku Smiled And Looked up at him and said "It's Thanks for Helping me with my New Quirk"

Keigo Hugged him a bit tighter and Then Let go, Reteliantly.

His Wings Unwrapped Around them and Hawks Got up From the sand, Stretching his wings While doing so.

"Alright I think That's Enough for today, don't You think so? you don't Want to Strain your mind Or your wings Too Much" Keigo Asked, Looking at Izuku Who nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, I Want to Be Rested for The Entrance Exam to the U.A., Are you going to be There?" Izuku asked

Hawks Hesitated in Answering This and Thought on it.

Will the President Let Me Off till then? I Don't Know, I'll Have to ask Her

Izuku's Smile Kept Falling The longer He Waited For Hawk's Response and Keigo Saw this And Said "Don't Worry, Izuku, I'll ask The President and See if I can Have a Few Days off, So I can See The Entrance Exam and Your Performance"

Izuku's Smile Brightened Considerably More at His Response and Hugged him again and Said "I Have To go now Hawks, I'll See You at the Exam!"

Izuku Ran Home, Excited For the Exam.

Hawks Shook His Head and Thought

What am I going To do with you?

Keigo shook his head again, Before Flaring his wings and Flying To the Commission Building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🪶Hawks's POV🪶

I Flapped My Wings as I Landed at the Entrance Of the Safety Hero Commission With a Thump, My Boots Hit the concrete Before I Walked Through the Doors and Went to the elevator and Up To The President's Office to Discuss Some Off Time for Me to See Izuku's Performance at the Entrance Exam.

I Know My adopted Mother Wanted to See Izuku For herself, But I Wanted to Wait For School to be Out For Him to meet her. So Izuku won't Be Bogged Down By School And Such.

Ding! The Elevator Chimed as I Stepped Out, and Headed twords Mrs. President's Office.

I Knocked On the Door Frame and Heard Mrs. President's Voice through the Other side of the door.

"Come in"

I Pulled in my Wings before Walking in and Closing the Door, Then I Turned around and Relaxed them.

"Kiego, It's Good to see you, What do you need?" she asked

"Ah, I was wondering if I Could get a few days off to Watch Izuku's Entrance Exam at U.A and Be there For him," I Asked Sitting down in a Chair Across from her Desk, My Wings Fell over the Back of the Chair, So They won't be Smushed by Leaning back.

"Keigo, Are you Sure?"

"Yeah, Of Course, Mrs. Midoriya Will be there as Well" I Replied

"Okey, I'll give you a few Days Off For Izuku's Entrance Exam, But Listen If Something Comes up, You Will have to deal with it, Like other Heroes Okey?"

I nodded and smiled at my Mother. "Thank you, Mrs. President, Truly". "I'm Just doing My Job That's All, Now You're Dismissed!"

I chuckled Slightly "Alright, Bye! Mrs President" I Said, Getting up and Stretching My Wings, I Will Never Get used to My Wings like that.

I Settled them and Went Out The door, Closing it behind me.

Alright! Now I just have to tell Izuku The Good news

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Next Morning, The U.A Entrance Exam~

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku Was Getting Ready For the U.A Entrance Exam and Had Already Sent in his Hero Costume for the Hero Course.

(I Had Made a Gacha Version Of Izuku Wearing His Hero Costume, It's Like Hawk's Hero Costume But Green And White.)

Picture Here:

"Izuku! Hawks Is Here!" Inko Yelled Up to Her Son and He Grabbed his Bag and The Gift he got for Hawks from the Mall.

"Coming Mom!" Izuku Yelled Back, Going Out of his Room and Down the Stairs.

Izuku Went To The Kitchen Where Hawks and His Mother Were.

"Hey, Hawks, are you both Ready to go to U.A.?" Izuku asked, Carrying his Backpack in his Arms.

"Yeah, Let's Go" Hawks Replied, Getting up from the Table, Inko got up as well.

"Yes, Let's!" Inko Said, Smiling

Before they went anywhere, Izuku Quickly Hid the Gift In his Bag, But Hawks, Noting The Vibrations When Izuku Put it in his Bag, Hawks Let it be, He didn't know What The gift was and Let it be that way. He Wanted to See Who Izuku Gave it to.

"Here Let Me Carry Your Bag For You, So You Can Fly Beside Me" Hawks Asked, Grabbing Izuku's Bag Carefully With A Couple of His Feathers, So When They Flew, He Didn't Lose It.

"O-Okey, Thank you, Hawks!" Izuku Said, Smiling

Hawks Smiled Back at him and replied "Anytime Feathers"

"I'll be Going in My Car While You two Fly and I Follow you?" Inko Asked

Hawks Nodded and Smiled At her, Not One of his Civilian Pleasing Smiles But a Soft Smile "Mhm! I'll Make sure You Get There Safely as Well"

"Oh, you Don't Have To do That! That would Be too Much, I Don't Want to Make you Worry!" Inko Replied, Shaking her head at The Suggestion.

"Mom. . . . Please Take the offer, I don't want something to happen to you, Even If Hawks Won't, I'll Worry About You!" Izuku Pleaded With Sad Eyes, Looking at his Mother.

Hawks Closed his Eyes, His Heart Squeezing At Izuku's Pleading, The same thing happened with Izuku's Mother and She sighed.

"Okey, Okey, I'll Take the Offer, Just please don't Cry, I Don't Want you Worrying About me" Inko Said and Izuku Cheered up Immediately After that.

"Okey, Let's Go Now" Hawks Smiled Again as Inko Grabbed her Purse and Walked Out the Door, The Other Two Following her.

Inko Got into Her Car, Hawks and Izuku Flared Their Wings and Shot into the Air, Inko Quickly Started her Car And Followed Them to U.A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~When They Got There~

Location: Near U.A. Academy

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

Hawks And I Landed Near U.A And Folded Our Wings On Our Backs. Mom Slowed To a Stop and Said "I'll Park The Car In The Parking Lot and Meet you After the Exam, Hawks Will be There For you, Okey?" I nodded and Smiled At my Mother as She Drove Off Again To Park the Car.

"Let's Go Izuku, Let's See how well you do on the Exam!" Hawks Said and I Turned To him and Nodded

"Yeah"

We Began Walking to The Gate Of U.A. and I Was In Awe At the Building, It Looked Like A Glass Palace. (Not Literally)

"Surprised, Huh? I Would be If I Didn't Know About It Already" Hawks Said, Cheeraly.

I chuckled Slightly and Said "The Hero Safety Commission?" I asked, Hawks Nodded and Continued Forward and I Followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🪶Hawks POV🪶

Izuku Followed Me into U.A., and He Almost Tripped Over a Rock, Of Course, He Caught Himself Just Fine, and Then A Girl With Brunet Hair and Blushed Cheeks Began Talking to him, Which By the way irritated me Some.

"Hey Wait! I Want to Talk To You!" The Brunet Said, Stopping Izuku and With How Nice He Is, He Did So, Out of Politeness.

"I'll Meet You After The Exam, Okey!" I Said While Going Into U.A. and To the service room.

"Alright, Hawks!" Izuku Yelled Back, His Voice Fadeing as I Got Farther Away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

I Was Following Hawks and Then Out of the Blue, I Tripped Over a Rock. Instinctively I Spread my Wings and Saved Myself From Face-planting Into the Ground

"Hey, I Want to Talk to you, Is that Okey?"

"Huh?" I Turned around and Found a Brunet Girl Behind me with Blushed Cheeks.

"O-Oh Sure," I Said, Stuttering Slightly, Damn My Shaky Personality When It Comes to Girls.

"I'll Meet You After The Exam, Okey!"

Huh?

Oh Right!

I Turned Back around and Yelled Back At Hawks.

"Alright, Hawks!" I Yelled Back, Seeing Feathers Shoot Back to His Wings as They Set My Bag Beside Me.

I Smiled Down At my Bag Before the Brunet That Wanted to Talk to Me Interrupted The Moment and Spoke.

"Hey, Where you Escorted Here By The Pro Hero: Hawks?" She asked

I Was a Little Annoyed By What she said, He Is Not My Escort, He is My Friend and He's Human, and He has Flaws Like we all Do. What Makes Him Different? What, That He's a Pro Hero and He's Invinsable, No, No One Is Invinsable.

"No, I Was Not, I Wanted Him To Come So He Could Watch the Exam and How Well I Could Do In It," I Said, My Wings Slightly Fluttered With How Annoyed I Was.

(A/N: I Love Hawks and His Character, Don't Judge Me, Please!)

"O-Oh, I'm Sorry, I Didn't Know You Where So Fond Of Him" She Replied

I Felt my Face Burn And Thought

Why Did I Get So Defensive About it!?

The Brunet Giggled at me and Said "It's Alright, I'm Uraraka Ochako, Nice to Meet you!"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, Nice To Meet You Uraraka!" I smiled at her and, Grabbed My Bag and Waved Bye To Her as I Went into U.A.

"Good Luck, Midoriya!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Inko Parked The Car And Went Into U.A. and To the Servalince Room Where Hawks Was Waiting for the Physical Part of The Exam, Of Course With Other Heroes, Who Were Surprised to See Her and Hawks There.

"Hello, If I May Ask, Who are you and Why are you with Hawks?"

*Inko Glaring*

"I'm Inko Midoriya and You Almost Got My Son Killed By Your Stupidity! And Hawks And I Are Here To Support My Son!"

All Might Shrunk Down in his Seat At Her Glare and Felt Guilt At How He Treated Her Son.

"I'm Really Sorry, Is he Okey?"

"Yes, He's Fine now, I actually had to save him From Killing himself, But as A Near-death Experience, He Got his Quirk, It was A Condition he had to meet to have the Quirk he does Now" Hawks Replied, His eyes Sharpened Just Slightly and All Might Felt like he was About to Get His head Bitten Off By Hawks. (Not Literally)

Mr. Aizawa Was Grinning All the while, All Might Deserved What He Got Right now, He was Stupid to leave a Child On a Building Roof. He Hoped The Kid was Okey. And He hoped He Got The Problem Child In his Class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku Went Into The Class Room Assisted For the Writen Part Of the Test and Sat Down At a Desk And Their Potesecer Came in (A Teacher That Makes Sure They Don't Cheat and Gives out the Test) Izuku Knew The Pro Hero That Came in, He Had Yellow Hair And it was In an up Style, Probably From Hair Gel, and He Had Weird Glasses, A Directional Speker On his Neck, For his Quirk Most Likely And Black Pants with a Jacket.

Pro Hero: Present Mic

"HELLO LISTENERS, I AM YOUR PROSPECTER FOR THE WRITTEN POTION OF THE EXAM, BEFORE WE START, I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR TEST"

Present mic did So and then Sat down at the desk in the Room Before Yelling "START!"

Everyone in the Room Started on Their Test, Including Izuku.

It wasn't Really hard, More people Struggled with it Then Izuku did, But After a Few Minutes, He was Done and Quietly Got up from his Seat and Gave Present Mic His Test.

He Stood There For a Few Minutes and Present Mic Noticed him and With his Head Meantioned to The Door.

Izuku Nodded and Mic Got up Quietly and Set a Timer On his Desk before Following The Little Listener.

"What do you need Little Listener?" Mic Asked as He Shut the door Before Speaking. (He Lowered his Voice So No one Would hear them)

"Um- I'm Sorry to Take up your time Present Mic, But Do you think Someone Like me Can Do Well in the Exam?"

Mic Blinked Slightly in Shock and Said "Of Course you can, I Believe in you Little Listener!"

"Thank you, Mic!" Izuku Replied and He Hugged the Pro Hero Before Going To Sit Back down At the desk He was Sitting in before.

Mic Was Shocked That He was Hugged by The Listener, But Smiled, He Liked him, He was Sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Stadium, Part 2 of the Exam

Everyone That Passed The Exam Went to the Second part of It and was Directed to the Stadium Were They Would be put In a Mock City and Were Told About the Robots and The Secret One. When One of the Students Interrupted to ask about it.

Izuku was Put In Battle Section A With Uraraka, The One he Meet that Morning at the Gate with Hawks.

He Went to go to Talk to her Because He Noticed she looked Nervous, But a Person With Blue Hair and Glasses Inturrupted Him and Scolded Him on Trubling Students that Needed to Focus for the Exam.

Izuku Went Back to his Spot, His Wings Dropping, He Couldn't Help his New Friend.

*Gate Opening Noise*

Izuku's Wings Spread Out and He Shot off and into The Mock City For Points.

Students Grumbled about Going Early, But Present Mic Fixed That.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HE HAS THE RIGHT IDEA, THERE IS NO TIMER IN BATTLE OR VILLAIN ATTACKS, GO!!!!"

Students stumbled/Ran out of the Gate To see That Robots Where Torn Apart and They could See White Feathers Shoot away and Got back to our Prodige (Main Character) and On his Back Where Ten Foot White Wings.

The Students Quickly Went to Find Any that The White-Winged Kid had missed.

We See Izuku In the Middle of the Centeral area of the Mock City with his eyes Closed and a Storm Of his Feathers Around him

Go! Healing Wings, Find Everone and Save Them!

Ever One Of his Feathers Shot off and Went to Find Everyone in the Mock City and Save them, If Need Be.

"Thank you Siniour!"

"Yeah, Thanks!"

"Thank you, I Missed Judged you!"

"Thanks Midoriya!"

Izuku Smiled Slightly as A Tornado Of Swirling Feathers Came Twoards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, That's My Boy!" Inko Jumped Up from the Chair She was Sitting in and Cheered.

"Your Son Is Something Else, Mrs Midoriya, I Hope He's In my Class" Aizawa Said, Standing up and Grinning at the Moniter in the Room That Showed The Battle City of Section A.

"He really is Something, I Hope to meet him!" Nedzu Said, His Black Eyes Shimmering Dangerously In Interest.

Aizawa Chuckled Slightly and Said "Yeah, You may get too, But he will be in my Class When you do meet him"

"Now, Time for The Gient Robot. . .!" Nedzu Pressed a Big Red Button and the Gate's With the Zero Pointer Opened and It Came out, Shaking and Destroying Buildings as It Walked Forward.

"What!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was Helping Other People In the City And Felt The Ground Shaking and He Turned around Seeing a Gient Robot Smashing Buildings.

I Don't Need to Fight That Thing

He Went to Run Away, But a Shout Stopped him, He Recognized It

"HELP!"

Uraraka!

He Quickly Unfurled his wings And Went to Were Uraraka Was, When Izuku got There The Zero Pointer Was Closer then Before.

Uraraka Was About To Get Crushed By It, But His Feathers Detached and Zoomed Quickly Around Ochako And Formed A Feathery Barrier and as The Zero Pointer's Fist Came Down, It's Fist Collided With it.

💥BOOM💥

A Shockwave was Seen and The Robot was Pushed back and Was Tillted By the Blast, with The Robot Stumbling Izuku Reatached his Feathers and Flew Around The Zero Pointer and To it's Back Where He Had a Long White Feather Sword In Hand, With Force Izuku Pushed The Sword (While Flying) Through The Box And Wires Disabling it.

It Shut Down Immediately and Midoriya Glided To the Ground and Then Went to Check on His New Friend.

"Uraraka, Are you Okey?!"

While Izuku was Distracting the Robot, Uraraka Had Used her Zero Gravity Quirk On The Rock That was Pining Her Down and Got out from under it.

"Y-Yeah, I'm Fine, My Leg is Just Busted From the Rock That Fell on me" She Said, Sat On the Ground Near The Rock That Pinned her.

"O-Oh, Then, Let me Help you!" Izuku Said, Kneeling Down Beside Her With his Hands and Wings Glowing Green, And As He Guided his Hands Over Her leg, It Healed and Stitched itself Back Together.

"It's Healed, Thank you, Midoriya!" Uraraka Said, Hugging Him, Being Considerate Of his wings.

"Oh, Um, No Problem! I'm Happy to help!"

"TIME'S UP!"

Huh?

They Both Blinked and Laughed, Than Walked to the Gate as It Opened and They went though, It Closing behind Them.

Recovery Girl Was Healing Those That got injured and Giving them Some Gummy bears for Energy so She could Heal them.

She Went Over To Izuku and Gave Him Some gummy Bears for Energy and Examined Him, He Just looked tired From using So much Energy Earlier.

"Thank you" Izuku Said, Being Polite.

"Your Welcome Sunny, Do you Have a Healing quirk By Chance?" She Asked, Looking at his Wings On his back.

"Yeah, My Quirk Is Named Healing Wings/Swan, Since My wings Look like a Swan's Wings" Izuku Replied, Spreading His Wings and Turning Them Slightly So, Recovery Girl Could See them.

"Oh, Their Very Pretty, Take Care of Them Okey?"

"Mhm! will Do, Recovery Girl!" Izuku Nodded and Smiled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Completing The Enterance Exam, Everone Got Their Sceduels and Went Home, Waiting to Be Sent Their Actseptence Letter to U.A. Academy.

After Making Sure That Izuku and His Mom Where Safe And Sound at Home, Keigo Went home As Well.

A/N: Alright That's It for this Chapter! I Hope you like it, Guys! Bye, See you in the Next One!

(Edited) A/N: I Fixed some things That I missed Yesterday

Words: 3574

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

52.1K 1.4K 10
Izuku was 10 when his Mom died. He never knew his dad. He took a DNA test and found out that his Favorite Pro Hero is his dad? He meets him and it's...
25.2K 719 5
*The cover is made by me. *This is a Deku's Instagram story. *I will ship whatever I want. *If you don't like any ship here, then don't read. *It wi...
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.9K 441 9
Bailey is just a normal 18 year old girl. Sure, she knows how to trap a demon and how to kill a wendigo, and yes Satan is her idol, but that doesn't...