The Queen's Rise to the Top

Bởi 28antoine

At the beginning of transmigration, I almost killed my younger brother. If I don't complete the system tasks... Xem Thêm

1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
91 - 100
101 - 110
111 - 120
121 - 130
131 - 140
141 - 150
151 - 160
161 - 170
171 - 180
181 - 190
191 - 200
201 - 210
211 - 220
221 - 230
231 - 240
241 - 250
251 - 260
261 - 270
271 - 280
281 - 290
291 - 300
301 - 310
311 - 320
321 - 330
331 - 340
341 - 350
351 - 360
361 - 370

81 - 90

107 1 0
Bởi 28antoine

Chapter 81

Class A's silly behavior continued all day long, with the number of viewers soaring from 30 million in just one short hour during the lunch break, to 40 million in one afternoon!

The director Hua Yuanwu rushed to the show crew, forgetting to put on his socks in shock, with his beard all scruffy.

On the internet, who knows who made an emoji pack [Dancing Demons].gf that was spreading like crazy.

At the same time, various netizens were enthusiastically chatting about this with their friends.

Oh! Did you hear? The Destiny Girl changed her name to Silly Girl!

What Destiny Girl?

The seven members who debuted on "Debut! Trainee!".

I don't watch it! They must be some silly crybaby stuff!

[Dancing Demons].gf

Hahahaha what is this thing?!

Destiny Girl! They're live streaming right now! Go watch!

Hahahaha I watched the livestream and came back hahahaha! I'm a fan now! How silly are they hahahaha!

There's even sillier stuff, go search "Nan XiangWan" on Weibo, lots of GIFs.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

So more and more people found out about this show. From initial indifference or even resistance, just because they were curious about an emoji and watched the stream, to finally slapping the table laughing and clicking Follow.

I'm a fan now!

Director Hua Yuanwu numbly watched the show's popularity suddenly soar several times over, still not fully awake!

It even reached hot search!

Two spots!

[《Debut! Trainee!》 Destiny Girl changed name to Silly Girl?]

[Class A Live Stream Gone Crazy!]

It wasn't a stage performance, nor was it the weekend when viewership was highest.

Just from being silly it reached hot search?

Hua Yuanwu:

This damn popularity!

Bring more!

-----------------

Gu Beihuai only noticed the hot search before watching the stream.

He hadn't originally planned to watch, since today wasn't the day to draw lots for performances, just free practice, which was actually the show giving everyone a chance to relax.

Who would have thought such an arrangement would drive so many people crazy?

The huge amount of praise and laughter online made Gu Beihuai doubt life for a moment.

That's right, the ones who like Nan XiangWan's overbearing and cool stage persona seem to be this same group of people.

Just what kind of attribute allowed them to go back and forth between two such different styles?

As Gu Beihuai put down his phone, he also started thinking about this phenomenon.

It seemed the company's development direction could also use some plans to add other elements.

It was just hard to find someone as unique as Nan XiangWan.

Having both skill and personality, and even being good-looking!

The entire effect brought by Nan XiangWan was an earthquake-level shock to the entertainment industry!

An unintentional smile appeared on Gu Beihuai's face. The little lion cub may be able to reach an even higher position than him.

----------------

That night when Nan XiangWan returned to the dorm to do homework.

She heard the system notification sound.

[Ding!]

[Sudden Exposure: Congratulations host WeiBo followers exceeded 100 million!]

[Exposure Reward: Congratulations host obtained one Richard Mille RM51-01 lion lady's wristwatch, valued at 58.7 million RMB!]

[Reminder: Please go to the Richard Mille store in Shanghai to claim!]

Nan XiangWan didn't care too much, with the system's habits this thing definitely couldn't be resold anyway.

But a single watch nearly costing 60 million, that's too outrageous!

Made of gold?

[System Prompt: Not gold, diamonds, full of diamonds.]

Nan XiangWan:

Sorry, her vision is too narrow.

At this time her younger brother Nan ChaoYang video called in.

Nan XiangWan accepted the call.

On screen her brother's expression was as ugly as if he had swallowed shit: Nan XiangWan! You went crazy with the entire Class A and broadcasted it online! Do you know what the whole school is saying now?!

Nan XiangWan: What are they saying?

Nan ChaoYang: That my sister is the cosmic queen of silliness!

Nan XiangWan: Not bad, got myself a queen title.

Nan ChaoYang was exasperated: The point is queen?! The point is silly! Why do you have to go crazy by yourself every day, and even lead Class A astray!

Right as he finished talking.

Their mother's voice came over: What are you two talking about Nan ChaoYang!

Nan ChaoYang's expression changed instantly, as he yelled outside: Nothing! Just praising how pretty sister is today!

Nan XiangWan:

Today's homework still consisted of being tortured by math, physics and chemistry!

After secretly taking a peek at their phones, the other girls in Class A discovered that they had all gained fans, at least a hundred thousand more, some even gained half a million in one day!

Just because they went along with Nan XiangWan's silly livestream?

Damn!

The great silly era is coming!

------------------

The next day at 6am.

Nan XiangWan appeared at the practice room right on time!

Live chat:

She's here she's here! The great silly has arrived!

Silly queen has arrived! Everyone start laughing!

Hahahahahahahaha!

It's this lively so early in the morning? View count is twice as usual? Everyone got up so early?

Didn't sleep! Just waiting for sister Nan's stream!

Ding! Workout check-in day 31!

Awesome!

Laughing to death, new fan from yesterday!

Amidst the barrage of live chat.

Nan XiangWan put on weighted rings, layer by layer.

Waist ring 10 kg, arm rings 10 kg each, leg rings 10 kg each, wrist and ankle rings 10 kg each.

Total, 50 kg!

Like carrying another person on her!

Sure enough with the sudden weight increase, Nan XiangWan could no longer practice quickly like before.

She slowed down a lot, unable to show afterimages during pushups anymore.

But still, one-handed!

The live chat quieted down at first, then filled with question marks.

Live chat:

Confusion from old fan, what happened to Nan XiangWan?

This practice state is different from usual! Just yesterday morning she was practicing so fast my screenshot could only capture afterimages!

Weighted rings! Bros! Nan XiangWan is wearing weighted rings!

Fuck! Bros zoom in and check, she has them on her waist, arms, legs, hands and feet!

My life is over, how much weight is that?

No need to wait, I'll check! Waist ring 10 kg, arm rings 10 kg each, leg rings 10 kg each, wrist and ankle rings 10 kg each! Total 50 kg!

Damn Nan XiangWan is carrying an entire adult on herself?

Feel it yourself, doing one-handed pushups carrying yourself!

I'm crazy! Has Nan XiangWan reached this level already?

Help! This kid practices like this, is she trying to become invincible in the universe?

Flip a cow's vagina on screen! Nan XiangWan nb!!!

Ding! 50 kg weighted workout check-in day 1!

Chapter 82

Nan XiangWan was soon drenched in sweat during her weighted training in the morning. The joy of fat burning all over her body made her feel like she could eat twice as much as usual for breakfast!

There was no one-finger push-up today because she couldn't do it with the weighted rings on.

Nan XiangWan was not in a hurry to succeed. She spent the next half hour stretching.

It's crucial to remember to stretch after excessive exercise, otherwise it would cause muscle soreness and injury.

During the stretching, Nan XiangWan's stamina was also restored a lot. She went to take a shower and change clothes first, then have breakfast.

At the expected breakfast time, the restaurant staff had prepared eight breakfasts for her!

But after Nan XiangWan wolfed them down quickly, she asked for another eight portions!

The restaurant staff started making them urgently!

How could this kid's appetite get even bigger?

You can't eat like this just to grow taller, can you?

Unbelievable!

At 9:30, Nan XiangWan happily finished her meal and came to the auditorium staircase hall.

Today was the day for the fourth performance draw!

The mentor in charge standing on the stage was Bian ZhiMing.

When Nan XiangWan walked in, Bian ZhiMing started greeting her immediately: Yo! Our boss is here!

The whole auditorium burst into laughter.

The scene from yesterday was still fresh in everyone's memory!

The fact that Nan XiangWan single-handedly skewed the style of the entire Class A went viral online.

At this moment, Bian ZhiMing looked at Nan XiangWan as if looking at his own daughter, finding her more and more adorable no matter how he looked at her.

Nan XiangWan smiled and nudged her shoulder with a finger, as a greeting.

Bullet screen comments:

She's here! Nan XiangWan's unique way of greeting!

What exactly does the thumb pointing up with a fist mean?

It means "Hi there!"

It means different things in different contexts, feel it yourself.

Even I, Brick, can't explain it. Let's just take it as Nan Bao having an indirect moment of silliness!

Get used to it, don't overthink it.

Nan XiangWan went up the stairs and sat in the first seat, C seat, looking at the 30 trainees below that had just decreased in number.

Hmm, fewer and fewer people, and competition is getting more intense.

She sensed a gaze observing her, subtle but keen.

But Nan XiangWan still keenly captured it.

It was Jian Ya looking at her!

Nan XiangWan frowned, this person gave her a strange feeling.

Something's off!

On stage, Bian ZhiMing started the process: Let me first explain the situation. The number of eliminations for the fourth performance is ten people. That means after the next stage, you 30 people will be reduced to 20. Understand?

Many of the trainees below had unpleasant looks on their faces.

Especially those with lower rankings, meaning these were their last few days left in the program group!

Bian ZhiMing continued: The fourth performance will no longer be large group formats, but duets, divided into 15 groups on stage.

Bian ZhiMing: Fewer people means better exposure opportunities for duets, but at the same time, any tiny mistake you make on stage will be magnified and seen by everyone. Understand?

Scattered "understand" could be heard from the trainees below.

Bian ZhiMing raised his brow: Good! Now please invite the first ranked Nan XiangWan on stage to draw her partner for the fourth performance!

Nan XiangWan got up and went on stage.

For the fourth performance stage, there would only be one partner.

Who would she draw?

Below, a bunch of trainees stared at her brightly!

Ge Dongxuan directly knelt down and started praying: Let Nan XiangWan draw me! Let Nan XiangWan draw me! Let Nan XiangWan draw me!

Nan XiangWan pressed the button.

Immediately, the rolling name on the big screen stopped!

Two words:

Sha Ling!

Ah!

A pleasantly surprised scream erupted below.

Sha Ling jumped up from her seat, hopping on the spot.

She was overjoyed!

A probability of 1 in 29, yet Nan XiangWan actually drew her!

Sha Ling was truly elated!

While Ge Dongxuan completely deflated like a balloon.

Damn it!

She didn't even get drawn?

Now all the Class A members have partnered with Nan XiangWan!

Only she, Ge Dongxuan, hasn't!

Ah!!!

The camera captured Sha Ling hopping on the spot, and countless online viewers laughed out loud.

Bullet screen comments:

Sha Ling used to be such a gentle young lady. After meeting Nan XiangWan she became silly in seconds!

I'm dying! Why is Sha Ling hopping like a little frog?

What is she doing ahahaha!

Ling Zai, stop hopping! Go back to your gentle self! Mom begs you!

Ah! The last line of defense has also collapsed! All Class A members are fully silly now, no going back!

This doesn't seem like group formation, it's more like some massive silly selection show!

Bian ZhiMing laughed: Very good, Class A duo.

Below, the trainees let out cries of grief.

We're doomed!

Both of them are so strong individually already, and now they've joined forces?

Deadly!

Guaranteed first place!

Bian ZhiMing: Next Nan XiangWan will draw the song.

Nan XiangWan pressed again!

The song list on the big screen stopped at two words.

Nocturne

The breathing of all the trainees below immediately grew hurried!

Looks of nervousness emerged on everyone's faces.

The legendary Nocturne rings out, go on stage to claim the prize!

This song swept the charts when it came out years ago, letting the original singer Zhou Dong directly win until his hands went soft and got insta-deified!

This song was just too powerful!

Just this song alone was enough to make all the other groups shake with fear!

Let alone, the one who got it was Nan XiangWan!

Bullet screen comments:

Oh my god this song!

No need to guess right, Nan XiangWan's group will rank first again in the fourth performance!

I hope Nan XiangWan and Sha Ling don't over-edit it, I'm a Jay fan, this song's status in my heart is irreplaceable!

Hahahaha don't worry, Nan XiangWan and Sha Ling don't know how to arrange!

Sha Ling can choreograph but not arrange, Nan XiangWan hasn't even learned choreography or arranging yet, so don't worry!

Seeing this, I, Brick, don't actually have much to anticipate except maybe Nan XiangWan's performance styling?

I haven't heard Nan XiangWan sing this kind of song before, so I can still anticipate it a bit!

I'm looking forward to the choreography! Isn't this song quite hard to choreograph?

Nan XiangWan herself was quite happy. She had just listened to this song yesterday, and a few days before too.

Nice song!

Hehe!

She went back to her seat.

Sha Ling hopped over excitedly to discuss the performance with Nan XiangWan.

They were already getting into performance state right now!

The others continued drawing.

Here, Nan XiangWan received the system's scheduled mission release.

[Ding!]

[Triggered Mission: Performance (4)]

[Mission Requirement: Please help the host successfully complete the fourth performance stage]

[Mission Reward: Reward to be announced according to final performance completion and ranking]

[Mission Failure: Deduct 1 million dollars and break three toes]

Sha Ling was still excitedly saying something.

Next to her, Nan XiangWan suddenly gave the sky the middle finger!

Damn system!

After going after her fingers, it started coveting her toes!

Chapter 83

Sha Ling stared blankly at Nan XiangWan.

Why flip off the sky, was it some kind of victory ritual?

So Sha Ling thought for a moment, and followed suit.

After flipping the bird,

she asked, "Like this?"

Nan XiangWan:

Bullet screen comments:

Hahaha Sha Ling followed this fool Nan XiangWan and flipped the bird too?

Why is she learning from Nan XiangWan? Watching this, Sha Ling looks even more foolish haha!

I'm laughing so hard my face is smashing the keyboard and typing gibberish!

Oh no! Sha Ling has been completely corrupted!

Now not only can Sha Ling do handstands and go crazy, she's learned to flip the bird too!

Sha Ling is beyond saving now, just give up everyone!

Just watch as Nan XiangWan corrupts all the cuties in Class A one by one!

After splitting into teams and handing out CDs and sheet music, instructor Bian ZhiMing clapped his hands and stood still on the stage.

The 30 trainees below quieted down and looked at him.

Bian ZhiMing was feeling somewhat sentimental at this moment: I'm almost forty now too, looking at you all is like looking at my daughters. From one hundred to only thirty now, it's hard for me too deep down.

The atmosphere was tinged with sadness.

Bian ZhiMing: You've probably guessed it too, there are six shows total and we've already done three. I'm doing the drawing for the fourth show, Teacher Zhong LingFei is doing the fifth, and Teacher Zhao Lan is talking to you all last.

So this is also the last time I'll stand this close to speak to you all.

There will still be instructor teachings and whatnot going forward, but later on, it'll just be the competition on stage.

The instructors' role will gradually decrease, and it'll be more on the trainees own efforts.

As he said this, not a few trainees below had reddened eyes!

Especially those near the bottom of the rankings, who knew this may be their last stage.

Seeing this, Bian ZhiMing made a "go for it" gesture: Anyway, you all have to do well!

Rank 22 Li Banyan immediately started bawling: Wahhh Director! Wahhh!

The camera immediately focused on her.

Li Banyan said with red eyes: Can I make a request Director?!

The lead director Hua YuanWu made a hand gesture, and the staff immediately nodded at her on site.

Li Banyan pointed to the topmost tier: I'll definitely be gone next performance, I want to add Nan XiangWan on WeChat before I go.

Snap!

The sudden request stunned even instructor Bian ZhiMing and the other staff.

They thought she was reluctant to leave the stage, but she just wants to add Nan XiangWan on WeChat?

Damn, so you're only reluctant to part with Nan XiangWan huh!

Li Banyan cried fiercely, sobbing and hiccuping.

The lead director gave in, and had someone bring over a phone.

Li Banyan immediately happily grabbed the phone and ran off to find Nan XiangWan.

Not a few of the trainees were laughing.

Jian Ya was laughing too, but coldly.

At this point in the show filming, most people had figured out the gimmicks of the show, hiding phones and whatnot wasn't out of the question.

In Jian Ya's eyes, Li Banyan's request made so publicly was simply shameless clout chasing!

In fact, Li Banyan was really wronged.

Her sudden cry this time was purely from being affected by Bian ZhiMing plus her emotions overflowing.

Li Banyan really didn't have a hidden phone!

Firstly, she was clumsy, and had been caught by the staff before when she hid a phone previously and had it confiscated.

Secondly, she was a trainee from a small company, and didn't have the money to buy multiple backup phones, so after being caught once she didn't try hiding it again.

So Li Banyan really didn't have a phone on her.

To get outside information and such, she had to ask her roommate.

Ding Wen had a phone, and had secretly added Nan XiangWan on WeChat already.

In the afternoon.

The thirty trainees split into 15 groups to prepare for their stage performances in different practice rooms.

Nan XiangWan was taking an afternoon nap, sleeping until 2:30pm.

Her nap times weren't very regular each day, she'd sleep longer if she was tired, or not at all if not tired. She was tired today after the first day of weighted training, so she slept longer.

No one disturbed her either, the staff seemed to have given up on waking her!

In one practice room, Sha Ling was listening to the song and choreographing.

She didn't even consider arranging the song. Firstly she wasn't good at it, and secondly this song was best not rearranged.

Unless she could surpass the original!

But could she possibly surpass this ceiling-reaching hit in Mandopop?

Don't be a fool!

What Sha Ling had to do was achieve perfection in the dance, to match this legendary song.

Going over it again and again, she already had an initial idea.

And it was custom made for Nan XiangWan!

In another practice room, Jian Ya's teammates were contacting each other, and Jian Ya still hadn't appeared by 3pm.

Her teammates felt it was a bit odd, but didn't ask much.

At 4pm, Jian Ya walked into the practice room.

Her teammates smiled and came up to her: Jian Ya! Let's go through it once!

Jian Ya forced a smile: Sure, what ideas do you have so far?

Teammate: I'm not good at arranging

Jian Ya: How about I do it?

Teammate: Great! You're higher ranked and more skilled, I trust you!

Jian Ya smiled: Okay, let's add rock elements.

Teammate: Rock, rock? But this is a love ballad, forcing it into rock doesn't seem right?

Jian Ya: The audience likes fiery, explosive stages, we have to cater to them!

Teammate: Alright

-----------------

Monica had been in a good mood these days.

Nan XiangWan's Lion King look went viral!

Monica had proven herself, and seemingly defeated Jing Da Shuai.

At least in momentum she had defeated him!

The Lion King look was spreading wildly online, known not just in the Chinese fashion scene but catching attention in other countries too.

It was truly stunning!

Many imitation makeups appeared in sequence, going viral on major internet platforms.

Monica's fame in China rose, and internationally she received more invitations too.

Making her aura even stronger, as if as powerful as Mr. Lagerfeld!

At the moment, she was in Paris viewing a fashion show.

She sat in the front row, scrutinizing with a critical eye the models walking down the runway.

The quality of this show wasn't high!

Just then,

her assistant Wei Er walked up and whispered something in her ear.

Boss, an agent from South-North Entertainment is here to contact you, asking you to do a Lion King look for one of their trainees in a few days.

Monica frowned: I don't repeat looks.

Wei Er: Understood, I'll go reject them right away.

Monica waved her hand dismissively, not thinking much of it.

She continued watching the show.

At the same time far away in China,

Jing Da Shuai stared fiercely at the viral Lion King look online, nearly exploding from anger.

How dare that bitch Monica openly provoke him?

She even spent money on ads, saying Monica defeated Jing Da Shuai?

Defeat your sister!

What kind of defeat is this!

Jing Da Shuai refused to accept this. He picked up his phone to contact Hua Wan Entertainment.

He would do Nan XiangWan's next look for free if he had to!

No, the next and the one after, he was booking them first!

Chapter 84

It was dinner time in the evening.

Nan XiangWan ate like a little pig, while Sha Ling next to her couldn't help eating a bit more when she saw her table manners.

After eating, Nan XiangWan went back to her dorm to do her homework.

Sha Ling went to the practice room to continue practicing dance. She was different from Nan XiangWan. Although she was also strong, she wasn't as powerful as Nan XiangWan.

Sha Ling couldn't be distracted or waste time. In order to have a better stage performance, she had to keep working hard!

...

Jian Ya was not in the cafeteria, but hiding in the bathroom looking at her phone messages.

In the afternoon, she had begged her agent Shi Wei for several hours, promising to pay for it herself, and even sending indecent photos, before the other party agreed to try to contact the Monica team.

Now, there should have been a reply!

Jian Ya couldn't wait to take out her phone and look. Her expression quickly became ugly.

'Shi Wei: The other party rejected it.'

'Jian Ya: Did they give a reason? Why would they refuse? The same makeup would be good!'

'Shi Wei: The assistant said Monica wouldn't do the same makeup twice.'

Jian Ya looked at this message, her face even paler.

Not long after, another message from the agent came.

'Shi Wei: But if you are willing to pay more, I can try to get Monica's assistant to do the exact same makeup for you, but the price will be the same.'

'Jian Ya: Really? Can her assistant do it?'

'Shi Wei: Do you think an assistant to this international top makeup artist is an ordinary person? After following Monica for years, mimicking the same makeup is easy, not to mention she saw the whole process when the lion makeup was done at first!'

'Jian Ya: I'm willing! I'll do whatever you want me to do!'

'Shi Wei: Then take a day off the day before the performance and I'll send you the hotel address later. Keep your mouth shut, got it?'

'Jian Ya: Okay [picture] [picture] [picture]'

'Shi Wei: Send more.'

Jian Ya pursed her lips, took off all her clothes, took pictures and sent them over.

She had already gone all in!

She must debut!

As long as she could debut, she would be able to get better resources and earn more money.

At that time, the current payment would be worth it!

As for the stage and makeup, she didn't care if others said she was trying to take advantage of someone's popularity.

What's wrong with forcibly changing the love song to rock?

What's wrong with the exact same lion makeup?

The audience liked it!

Wasn't that how Nan XiangWan was able to have overwhelmingly high ticket sales?

----------------

The fourth performance was getting closer and closer, with only one day left.

Nan XiangWan had also checked in for weight training for 9 days.

Today, the production team was surprisingly nice and didn't make things difficult for them. They even said they could leave early in the afternoon.

The later stages became more and more cruel, and more important.

The production team also knew that some makeup required advance preparation.

Some trainees from big companies were counting on making a big move this time!

So the production team gave the trainees a night to prepare.

Nan XiangWan just happened to receive a text message from her agent Cheng Xue saying that she had to go do base makeup tonight.

When she walked out, her assistant Xiao Dong was already waiting in the GMC Business Star!

Next to it were the cars that came to pick up trainees from various entertainment companies.

Among them was the car from South-North Entertainment.

After Jian Ya got in the car, she looked back.

She saw the extremely luxurious GMC Business Star. Such a big and spacious car was only here to pick up Nan XiangWan alone.

Next to Zhu Sha was a Buick business vehicle.

Jian Ya pursed her lips and glanced at the business vehicle her agent Shi Wei had arranged to pick her up.

It was the lowest equipped business vehicle, and the seats were broken...

Jian Ya suppressed the imbalance in her heart and desperately comforted herself that it would be better after today. After today she would be reborn!

...

After Nan XiangWan arrived at the company, she entered her luxurious private lounge through a dedicated passageway.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw Jing Da Shuai.

Nan XiangWan: "What kind of makeup needs to be done a day in advance?"

This was going to be some major project!

Jing Da Shuai glanced at Nan XiangWan, looking at her dirty braids she had tied for ten days with disdain: "It's not easy to undo these dirty braids of yours. Besides, I have to attach hair extensions, bleach, dye hair, etc. It's very troublesome! Without preparing a day in advance, even gods wouldn't be able to finish it just in the morning and afternoon tomorrow."

Nan XiangWan: "Oh."

She flopped down on the massage chair and fell asleep.

Another day without doing homework, happy!

Jing Da Shuai and his assistant began to undo Nan XiangWan's braids. After undoing all the braids, they had to do a conditioning treatment.

Otherwise her hair would be a mess!

Nan XiangWan slept soundly, and when she woke up, her hair was no longer messy.

It was soft and smooth, and had been bleached too.

Jing Da Shuai put away his things: "The rest will be done tomorrow, remember to come early."

Nan XiangWan got up and touched her hair.

Without so many ropes tying it together, it was much more comfortable. She felt like her whole scalp had been relaxed.

But why did they have to bleach her hair again? She didn't know what color they were going to dye it tomorrow either.

Nan XiangWan looked back and saw that many strands of fake hair were also being bleached and dyed.

Jing Da Shuai: "These will be attached to you tomorrow."

Nan XiangWan: "..."

She felt that this stylist must have some problems.

If he wanted long hair, why did he chop it off in the first place?

Cutting it and then attaching extensions, wasn't that just extra work?

But seeing Jing Da Shuai's high morale and seriousness, Nan XiangWan didn't say it out loud.

Leaving the company.

Assistant Xiao Dong drove and took her to the Ji Mansion Apartment.

At the same time, Xiao Dong didn't forget to hand over a huge lunch box: "Miss Nan, don't forget to eat. I'll come pick you up tomorrow morning!"

Nan XiangWan: "Okay!"

Carrying the big lunch box, Nan XiangWan watched Xiao Dong drive away.

She thought about it, and walked to the convenience store next door.

She would buy some drinks since there wasn't much at home.

Drinking only Coke all the time wasn't good either. She'd buy a few Sprite today!

Carbonated drinks made her happy!

Carrying the convenience store bag and large lunch box, Nan XiangWan happily took the elevator to the 22nd floor.

At the door of room 2202, there were two large boxes delivered, both sent from home by her little brother.

One was the punching bag Nan XiangWan bought originally, and the other was the armor she also bought online.

As for the weight lifting equipment and treadmill she bought earlier, they had already been installed in the training room on the 2nd floor.

After fingerprint verification to enter, she walked in.

As soon as Nan XiangWan entered, she was so hungry she couldn't stand it. She opened the lunch box and started eating!

It was so delicious!

But the portion was a bit small!

Although it was still eight layers, her training volume had increased now, and eight layers was not enough to eat.

She quickly finished the lunch box. Nan XiangWan reached into the supermarket bag and took out a can.

She opened it with one hand!

Hearing the hissing sound of the can opening was very satisfying!

Nan XiangWan drank a big gulp right away!

It was icy cold!

But the next second, she felt something was wrong.

This didn't seem to taste like Sprite?

She turned the can over and looked at it carefully. The green can looked very similar to Sprite.

But a few big words were clearly printed on it:

Snow Beer!

If you didn't look closely, the beer can packaging looked a bit like Sprite!

The next second Nan XiangWan burped, then collapsed on the sofa.

Hmm, she had bought the wrong thing.

Chapter 85

9 PM.

Gu Beihuai returned to his apartment and went upstairs to the balcony garden outside the tea room on the second floor.

The sky garden in this modern metropolis was an extremely rare sight.

The penthouse duplex apartments on the top floor of Jigong Mansion, although the gardens of the two households were not connected, the one and a half meter high glass railing was merely a formality.

Fortunately, the penthouse duplex apartments on the top floor of Jigong Mansion were reserved property, generally for the real estate developer's bosses to keep for themselves or give away as luxury gifts.

They could not be purchased through normal channels.

People who could get reserved properties were either wealthy or noble, so the gardens were designed according to financial ability.

It was believed that people living here would not do anything like climbing over the wall into their neighbor's home.

Gu Beihuai had never had such concerns before, sitting in a wicker chair in the garden, spacing out.

Just then.

He heard a strange sound!

Swish!

Swish swish!

Gu Beihuai frowned, looking towards the source of the sound.

He saw a figure crawling on the ground of the garden next door!

She was really crawling! Like a little turtle!

Her hair was dyed but not yet toned, looking a bit strange, but very smooth.

Gu Beihuai watched as she crawled a distance, crawled to the junction between the two gardens.

Then she reached up and climbed the glass railing.

One and a half meters was perhaps a bit difficult for ordinary people, but for the agile Nan Xiangwan, even if she was drunk, it was just a matter of an extra second.

Just like that.

Nan Xiangwan climbed over the glass railing and came to the second floor garden of House 2201.

Then she continued crawling!

Her head was heavy and her feet were light, she simply could not stand up, struggling to crawl forward to the glass door.

Nan Xiangwan leaned against the wall to stand up, dizzy and confused, reaching out her hand.

Push!

She kept pushing, strange, why wouldn't this door open?

At that moment, Gu Beihuai walked over, "It doesn't open that way."

He slid the door to the side and opened it.

It was a sliding door!

Nan Xiangwan suddenly realized, then leaned against the wall and walked in.

After walking a distance, she started crawling on the ground again!

With her head feeling heavy and feet feeling light, crawling was still more suitable for her!

She kept crawling and crawling, crawling downstairs, crawling into the open kitchen on the first floor.

Gu Beihuai followed her all along, with a hint of strangeness in his expression and eyes.

He watched as Nan Xiangwan crawled into his house, crawled downstairs, crawled to the kitchen island.

Finally struggling to stand up, she almost fell over again.

She reached out to the kitchen island counter, grabbing the half-eaten sandwich that Gu Beihuai had left.

Then—

Thud!

She plopped down on the ground, stuffing the sandwich into her mouth!

Nan Xiangwan stuffed half of the sandwich into her mouth in one bite, with her cheeks bulging.

Chewing vigorously, her eyes were vacant!

Gu Beihuai: "..."

At this moment, even the usually calm King Gu Beihuai was convinced!

He thought for a moment, and did not startle Nan Xiangwan, but took out his phone.

And snapped a picture of this scene!

In the photo, Nan Xiangwan's eyes were vacant and sluggish, her cheeks bulging on both sides, looking like an irresistibly cute little squirrel!

Gu Beihuai held back the urge to laugh out loud, and bent down to look Nan Xiangwan in the eye.

Nan Xiangwan was really hungry after finishing half of the sandwich, she hadn't had her fill of the big lunch box that Little Dong had given her!

Gu Beihuai seemed to be the worm in her stomach, taking one look and realizing that this little lion cub was hungry.

So Gu Beihuai reached out and rubbed her head, "Wait a moment, I'll make you something to eat."

Her hair was very smooth, and the newly dyed color, she really was a cute little cub.

Too adorable!

Gu Beihuai turned on the stove, took out ingredients from the fridge, and started cooking.

Nan Xiangwan just sat on the floor next to him waiting, looking exactly like a little puppy waiting for its owner to feed it!

Half an hour later.

The rice cooker beeped, the rice was cooked.

Gu Beihuai let it continue steaming for another 5 minutes, while starting on the dishes.

Although he didn't usually cook, there were always some ingredients stocked in the house, for the occasional time he wanted to cook a meal.

They were all nutritious and healthy foods.

Gu Beihuai brought the food to the table, then turned around to see Nan Xiangwan crawling over again.

Crawling all the way from the kitchen, following him to the dining room!

Gu Beihuai's face was full of doting smiles as he reached out to help her onto the stool.

The cub couldn't even walk steadily right now, hoping she could get to the table herself was asking for her to spill a table full of dishes.

After Nan Xiangwan was seated firmly,

Gu Beihuai swiftly stuffed a bowl of rice into her left hand, and chopsticks in her right hand.

"Eat up."

Nan Xiangwan really was starving, immediately digging in heartily, eating with oil dripping down her mouth.

Due to her drunken state, her senses were somewhat diminished, and certain things amplified.

As a result, after she finished eating, there were chunks of food stuck to the corners of her mouth and chin.

Turning her into a little messy face!

Gu Beihuai took a new towel, soaked it in warm water, and wiped her face.

As he wiped, he chuckled softly, "Eating like this, you really are a cub."

This cub really was too interesting, getting drunk and crawling from home into the neighbor's.

A bloodhound's nose?

Able to accurately smell the leftover sandwich in the kitchen two households and a garden away!

After Gu Beihuai finished wiping Nan Xiangwan's face, he went to clean up the kitchen.

Although he was of esteemed status, he was not pretentious, and did not have any macho hangups about cooking and washing dishes, considering them perfectly normal activities in a domestic setting.

The sounds of washing dishes swished as Gu Beihuai's lips remained upturned in a smile the whole time.

Today really had been too amusing!

After washing the dishes, he returned to the living room.

Discovering that the little cub had taken out a sheet of paper and a pen from somewhere.

She was sitting on the floor next to the coffee table, with the pen dangling from her mouth, frowning in concentration about something.

On the paper was a messily scrawled long passage!

Gu Beihuai walked over and took a look.

Oh, she was reciting ancient poems and verses from memory.

These were also necessary materials to memorize for the college entrance exam, after all.

It was just that Nan Xiangwan was drunk at the moment, so the words she wrote were crooked and illegible.

Gu Beihuai struggled for quite a while before making out a few characters.

Just as he was straining to decipher it—

Slap!

Nan Xiangwan suddenly slapped the pen onto the table!

Gu Beihuai looked down at her, perplexed.

Now what?

He saw Nan Xiangwan hiccup again tipsily, then placed both hands on the coffee table, putting on the air of an old master!

She took a deep breath, and began to speak: "The Late Emperor barely made it halfway through his enterprise when his great task came to an abrupt end. Today, the world is divided into three parts..."

Starting with the opening lines of The Imperial Edict to the Troops, her manner was bold and stirring!

Gu Beihuai's pupils suddenly contracted in that instant, taken slightly aback.

Nan Xiangwan's voice continued: "The land of Shu is in dire straits, truly this is an autumn of life and death. However, the loyal servants of the imperial guards do not slacken on the inside, and loyal subjects forget themselves on the outside, all to repay the Late Emperor's exceptional favor, wishing to report it to Your Majesty..."

Suddenly she got stuck.

She couldn't remember the next part!

Seeing Nan Xiangwan start to get agitated, scratching her ears and tugging her cheeks trying to think.

Gu Beihuai gave a reminder: "To illuminate the Late Emperor's legacy."

Nan Xiangwan's eyes instantly lit up, and she continued reciting: "To illuminate the Late Emperor's legacy, inspire the spirit of loyal subjects, it would be improper to demean yourself in vain, leading to the loss of righteousness, blocking the way for loyal advice!"

Chapter 86

The full text of the Outline Against the Huns contains 738 characters.

Nan XiangWan recited it haltingly for half a day in the evening, needing Gu Beihuai to prompt her several times before she could continue.

But her emotion was in place, as if possessed by Zhuge Liang, looking indignant!

When it got exciting, she even started wailing!

"Now I must leave you, with tears wetting this paper, not knowing what more to say!" Ah!"

She looked as if she was Zhuge Liang himself, expressing all kinds of heartache at the useless Liu Chan!

Having finally finished reciting, her emotional outpouring was over.

Nan Xiangwan hiccupped again from the alcohol, sitting blankly for a while.

Gu Beihuai just watched her quietly.

Afraid she would continue to make trouble...

Sure enough, Nan Xiangwan stirred again shortly.

She stood up!

Stood straight, but couldn't stand straight.

After struggling to stand properly for a while, she put her hands behind her back and looked at Gu Beihuai.

Gu Beihuai was startled, then nodded at her cooperatively.

Slap!

Nan Xiangwan suddenly slapped the table hard!

And shouted angrily: "Heaven brings great responsibilities upon this person!"

Gu Beihuai: "..."

Good!

She started reciting "Born in Hardship, Die in Ease", another ancient poem required for the college entrance exam.

Gu Beihuai's silence seemed to have angered Nan Xiangwan.

She slapped the table again.

The slaps rang loudly!

Nan Xiangwan: "What's next? Recite quickly!"

Gu Beihuai was silent for a moment, then recited: "One's heart and will must first suffer, one's muscles and bones must toil, one's skin and flesh must starve, one's body must be depleted."

Nan Xiangwan nodded satisfiedly and continued: "People can always improve after mistakes!"

Gu Beihuai already understood her routine, and immediately followed up: "Confined by the mind, weighed down by worries, then take action."

And so.

The two recited from one ancient poem to ten ancient poems.

Endless, until Nan Xiangwan's speech was slurred, and her biological clock forced her eyelids to droop after 10:30 at night.

Then...

She slumped onto the sofa!

Not knowing if she had passed out from drunkenness, or couldn't stay awake any longer.

Gu Beihuai breathed a sigh of relief, finally it ended!

Damn, accompanying this little brat in reciting ancient poems for an hour!

Looking at the fast asleep Nan Xiangwan, Gu Beihuai shook his head with a smile, then gently picked her up and carried her into the guest room.

He took off her shoes and tucked her into bed.

Nan Xiangwan snuggled comfortably into the quilt, rubbing her face against it, then curled up into a ball.

Sleeping sweetly!

Watching this scene, Gu Beihuai felt strange, tiptoed out of the room, turned off the lights and closed the door.

It was like taking care of a daughter!

Back in the living room.

He started cleaning up the mess Nan Xiangwan had made, and picked up the paper she had scribbled crooked words on.

Gu Beihuai suddenly felt it was very worth commemorating.

So he carefully kept it to get framed another day.

............

9 am the next morning.

Everyone from top to bottom in Hua Wan Entertainment was shocked.

Anxiety spread throughout the company!

Zhu Sha was getting her makeup done in the trainee's makeup room when people were anxiously scurrying like ants in the corridor.

Zhu Sha opened the door and asked: "What happened?"

Cheng Xue saw Zhu Sha and looked her over: "You're on the same show as Boss Nan! Do you know where Nan Xiangwan is?"

Little chubby Xiao Dong next to her even cried anxiously, fat tears rolling down her face: "I clearly sent her back safely to her apartment! How could we lose contact?!"

Cheng Xue was extremely anxious and exasperated: "She's not picking up no matter how many times we call! It's impossible for her to have overslept, she gets up at 6 am every day to train!"

Xiao Dong: "That's right, that's right!"

Zhu Sha calmly said: "Why not ask the property manager, report it to the police, check the surveillance cameras?"

Cheng Xue's eyes widened: "Right, check the surveillance!"

Xiao Dong also started taking action, and the group began running wildly.

Shao Fu gave Zhu Sha an approving look, patting her on the shoulder.

So the group hurriedly and anxiously started contacting Ji Mansion's property manager.

The boss was missing!

Check the surveillance!

Originally, Ji Mansion's property manager would never easily show outsiders the surveillance footage, but since Hua Wan Entertainment had reported it to the police, officers came along to help search for the missing person.

When property manager Wan Meng learned of the situation, she also became nervous.

Nan Xiangwan missing?

So, with everyone's combined efforts, they pulled up the surveillance footage.

The surveillance showed that Nan Xiangwan had returned to her apartment at 8 pm last night, and had not left again until this morning.

That meant, unless she had flown away by helicopter, she must still be in the apartment!

Property manager Wan Meng: "The owner of unit 2202 did not apply for helicopter landing, the rooftop garden helipad does not have any helicopters."

This directly ruled out the possibility of leaving by helicopter!

The police officer looked at the time: "Isn't this a bit of an overreaction?"

It was only 9:30 am now, she probably just slept in right?

Cheng Xue: "She's a person who normally gets up at 6 am every day, how could she still be uncontactable until now! I'm worried!"

Property manager Wan Meng also explained to the side: "It's true, I'm Ban Zuan, I know Nan Xiangwan's daily routine, she sleeps every night at 9 pm, and definitely gets up at 6 am!"

Hearing them both speak so solemnly, the police officer thought for a moment: "I remember your apartment's rooftop garden connects two units, right?"

Property manager Wan Meng was startled: "That's right."

Police officer: "Please take us there and ask the neighbor in unit 2201 what they say."

With no other clues found, and unable to break in, the only lead was the neighbor in unit 2201.

Wan Meng quickly checked: "Yes, 2201 is occupied!"

Five minutes later.

A large group of people strode up to the door of unit 2201.

They rang the doorbell.

Not long after, Gu Beihuai, who had just finished exercising and showered, opened the door.

He was wearing a bathrobe at the moment, with wet hair.

As soon as he opened the door, everyone including the police officer was stunned by the billowing steam, the female staff all looked away, not daring to stare.

This scene was truly rousing!

Moreover, the resident of this unit turned out to be the heavenly king Gu Beihuai?!

Cheng Xue and Shao Fu were dumbfounded, what an overly coincidental situation!

Gu Beihuai was puzzled to see so many people, including police officers at his door.

What was going on?

The police officer took out his credentials and asked: "Owner of unit 2201, we have a missing person case under investigation here, please cooperate with our investigation. "

Gu Beihuai nodded: "Sure, go ahead."

Police officer: "Did you see the owner of unit 2202, Nan Xiangwan, at any time between 8 pm last night and 9 am this morning?"

Gu Beihuai: "Oh, yes I did, she's at my place now."

Police officer: "???"

Everyone: "???"

Gu Beihuai stepped aside from the doorway politely and said: "Did something happen? She came to my place at 9 pm last night, and is still sleeping now."

Police officer: "!!!"

Everyone: "!!!"

Chapter 87

Shao Fu and Cheng Xue both subconsciously wanted to rush up and punch someone!

What does "still sleeping now" mean!!!

But when they saw Gu Beihuai's polite, courteous yet aloof face, they stopped in their tracks, their minds clearing up.

The Heavenly King Gu Beihuai was not just a Heavenly King. They couldn't afford to provoke him.

JC's expression was also very interesting!

As long as they found the person, the police wouldn't interfere in general situations unless someone filed a report on the spot.

But at this moment, even they were gossiping!

What was going on between the Heavenly King Gu and a certain female celebrity?

That female celebrity seemed to be underage too!

Minimum three years Gu Beihuai!

Gu Beihuai's eyes swept over everyone's faces, taking in their expressions.

Then he pretended to suddenly realize, and arrogantly said:

"Oh, don't get the wrong idea. Nan Xiangwan got drunk last night, and crawled over here following the smell of food from my house. Here is the security camera footage."

As he spoke, Gu Beihuai took out the security camera footage from his own garden, fast forwarded to the scene from last night, and showed it to the police.

Seeing the footage, everyone was dumbfounded on the spot.

On the screen, Nan Xiangwan crawled like a little tortoise, slowly inching forward, climbing over the glass railing and into Gu Beihuai's home.

She crawled very slowly but steadily, as if having climbed over thousands of mountains and rivers, with the conviction to crawl over no matter what.

The key was Gu Beihuai just stood by and watched her crawl...

And even opened the door for her in the end?

This was very...

Gu Beihuai glanced at the time, and reminded everyone, "Gentlemen, shall we wrap this up?"

Bringing everyone back to their senses - enough gossip!

Indeed Nan Xiangwan had crawled over by herself!

He, Gu Beihuai, hadn't done anything!

Soon, everyone found Nan Xiangwan still fast asleep in the guest room.

After getting drunk last night then staying up late memorizing ancient poems, she had overslept.

It was rare to oversleep in life, with such a soft bed, she just kept on sleeping!

Cheng Xue and assistant Xiaodong went up and carried the still sleeping Nan Xiangwan away.

And so, Nan Xiangwan remained fast asleep the entire time!

A bunch of people came in a mighty crowd, and left just as mightily.

The police even asked Gu Beihuai for a selfie midway!

In the photo, the policeman smiled brightly.

As for the property manager Wan Meng who accompanied everyone to find the person, she also breathed a sigh of relief after they left.

It was just that as she left, she took one last lingering look back at apartment 2201.

That look in her eyes...

Was like a burning passion!

Although she was a square, she wasn't an antifan.

Gu Beihuai was also her idol during her youth!

At her craziest, she had gone with her roommate to his concerts and shouted "hubby"!

Now the male and female most good looking celebrities in the domestic entertainment industry were neighbors, and even shot an MV together.

It was a perfect match!

Moreover they somehow spent the night together yesterday in the same apartment?

Wan Meng was so excited, as if she had discovered some incredible secret!

After returning to her post, Wan Meng quickly logged into Weibo and posted:

"Dreaming of returning to primitive times: Holding high the #SouthernKingNorthernEmperor# flag! No one can stop me from shipping this CP! SouthernKingNorthernEmperor lock me down! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Soon, the admin of the "Nan Xiangwan fan group (5)" that Wan Meng was in contacted her.

'Group 5 Admin: Delete your Weibo post. Xiangwan is only 17. As a square how can you ship such an inappropriate CP???'

'Dreaming of returning to primitive times: No one can stop me from shipping this CP! SouthernKingNorthernEmperor is destined!'

Slap!

The admin directly kicked her out of the group.

But Wan Meng didn't feel upset at all, rather she excitedly created her own CP fan club!

The group name was "SouthernKingNorthernEmperor is destined!"

...

After everyone left,

Gu Beihuai walked into the guest room.

Seeing the bedding bunched into a pile, he smiled.

He found the original product photo of the mattress. It was a long, strangely shaped black mattress.

Then he posted on Moments.

"Gu Beihuai: Black Label Serta K-Class, one of the softest mattresses in the world, with a softness rating of 10. I bought it specially back then to put in the guest room. Normally I'll lie down on it when I'm tired, it gives you the feeling of lying on a cloud."

Soon over a hundred people liked it, with over twenty comments.

But most people were puzzled.

What was going on with the Heavenly King?

Suddenly promoting a mattress on Moments?

Endorsing bedding?!

...

By the time she reached the company and was pressed down into a massage chair in the break room, Nan Xiangwan finally awoke vaguely.

At this time, the handsome Jing was already swiftly styling her hair with his assistant.

Nan Xiangwan groggily writhed a little, uncomfortable.

She had slept better last night than any night since coming to this world!

That bed was so soft, that quilt so comfortable, it was amazing!

But now, the seat below her was hard and lumpy.

What the heck was this?

Nan Xiangwan awoke and took a look - oh, a massage chair.

Jing Da Shuai: "Don't move your head! You're awake? Go back to sleep!"

Nan Xiangwan: "..."

Soon assistant Xiaodong came in with breakfast.

The way she looked at Nan Xiangwan was full of concern, and some indescribable meaning.

As Nan Xiangwan heartily ate her breakfast, she felt around: "Huh, where's my phone?"

Xiaodong silently took out a prepared backup phone and handed it over.

Oblivious, Nan Xiangwan happily ate and played on her phone.

She didn't have any recollection of what had happened last night at all!

...

In the corridor,

Cheng Xue was furiously flipping through her phone.

She saw Gu Beihuai's Moments post, and was shocked on the spot.

What did it mean?

What was this guy implying!

She couldn't directly scold Gu Beihuai.

So Cheng Xue tapped open the other agent's profile pic.

And started furiously venting!

'Cheng Xue: Shameless master with his shameless dog! '

'Lang Hu: ????'

'Lang Hu: What's wrong with you?'

'Cheng Xue: Snakes in a rat's nest! All nasty folk!'

'Lang Hu: I'm warning you, watch what you say. Do you want to declare war or something?'

'Cheng Xue: Come at me then! Scared of you? I'll immediately bring a hundred thugs from Hua Wan Entertainment to break your dog legs!'

'Lang Hu: Oh really? Bring it on, I'll be waiting at South-North Entertainment!'

'Cheng Xue: Just wait to die! My PR has already got started. I'll spend every cent I have to buy all of South-North Entertainment's dirty laundry!'

'Lang Hu: You think I don't have any dirt on Hua Wan Entertainment? Who's afraid of who!'

Cheng Xue switched chat frames, and contacted Zhuo Mou, a well-known paparazzi in the domestic entertainment industry.

She immediately transferred him some money!

'Cheng Xue: I want all of South-North Entertainment's dirty laundry, even just scraps!'

'Zhuo Mou: ????'

'Zhuo Mou: What's going on? Is this declaring war or something?'

'Zhuo Mou: Let me give you a tip, in light of our years of cooperation - South-North Entertainment's top agent also just contacted me for dirt on your Hua Wan Entertainment!'

'Cheng Xue: Give me your bank account, I'll double whatever they're paying! Don't sell to them!'

'Zhuo Mou: Generous! Deal!'

Chapter 88

Nan XiangWan ate breakfast and lunch in the rest area, played on her phone until she got tired, then took another nap.

At 2:30 in the afternoon, her styling was done.

At this time, her hair had grown all the way down to her waist!

Her head of misty blue dyed hair looked so beautiful!

Her long hair was styled very smoothly by Jing Da Shuai, with a natural middle part and no other hair accessories, it just cascaded down like a waterfall of misty blue.

On her ears, she wore a very distinctive pair of earrings.

Silver, inlaid with crushed diamonds, hanging from the tip of her ears, glittering.

It looked like the ears of an elf!

As for makeup, this time Jing Da Shuai did it very lightly, without any extra color on her face at all.

Making Nan XiangWan's whole face look very bare.

As if she had traveled through time from ancient times...

After getting up, Nan XiangWan looked at herself in the mirror and called out directly: "Elf?"

Jing Da Shuai: "Mm-hmm, dark night little elf."

Nan XiangWan corrected unhappily: "Dark night elf queen!"

The performance outfit was a long green silk gown, with straps on the top, revealing her fair skin, arms and shoulders.

The lower body was connected to the top, with a long skirt at the waist to cover it, looking like an ancient robe casually draped over the body.

But in fact, the lower body was pants, for Nan XiangWan's convenience on stage so she wouldn't flash anyone.

In order to match this look, Nan XiangWan even wore colored contact lenses!

The pupils were deep blue, looking unfathomably deep.

Xiao Dong came over and knocked on the door: "Miss Nan, time is running out."

Nan XiangWan went out and followed Xiao Dong to the underground parking lot, got in the car and rushed to the recording site of the show.

Indeed, she arrived just in time once again.

The program staff at the door were almost crying, were they going to take high definition photos or not?

Come on, one photo!

Just one photo!

So Nan XiangWan was quickly led into the studio.

Standing still, the fan next to her blew up her hair.

Her gaze was ethereal, looking into the distance.

Snap!

The photographer quickly pressed the shutter.

Looking at it roughly, it was shockingly beautiful!

The staff next to her immediately urged: "Alright, alright! Nan XiangWan go to the waiting room and get ready!"

Nan XiangWan tottered into the waiting room.

Sha Ling was stunned when she saw her!

She was so stunned she couldn't speak!

Nan XiangWan tilted her head, reached out and waved in front of Sha Ling: "Hey, come to your senses."

Sha Ling suddenly regained consciousness, and then looked at Nan XiangWan in pleasant surprise: "This look was done by the great Jing Da Shuai?"

Such an exquisite style was obviously Jing Da Shuai's.

Nan XiangWan nodded: "Mm-hmm."

Sha Ling shook her head in admiration: "It's so beautiful, I can barely speak!"

Nan XiangWan pulled at her pants leg: "And I specifically asked for pants, otherwise it would be flashing, look."

Sha Ling clapped her hands: "Awesome, awesome, awesome!"

At this time, the live broadcast on stage had already begun.

After the opening remarks by the host Guan Liangzhe, he started drawing lots: "Next we invite the first group to come on stage and perform! Team Jian Ya!"

As his voice fell.

The stage lights darkened, in the pitch blackness.

Deafening rock music sounded, and the stage lights flashed wildly.

Right after, Jian Ya and her teammates appeared!

Her head of messy dyed dreadlocks swinging, and that smudge of red under her eye, exuded a strong primitive aura.

The wild feeling hit you in the face!

The audience below cooperated very well, applauding and cheering.

In every waiting room, everyone was watching the scene on the screen.

All the trainees were stunned.

This is...

Nan XiangWan's lion king look???

The show was live, and because of the high popularity of "Debut! Trainees!" at this time, the number of online viewers was very high.

Live comments-

: This look, how is it exactly the same as Nan XiangWan's last performance!

: Even the angle, length and width of that smudge of red under the eye is the same! What is this? Plagiarism?

: I'm convinced, does the program team have nothing else to show now? We've seen this before, it's meaningless to see it again!

: Last time Nan XiangWan had a shocking appearance, but this time Jian Ya copied an identical one, it's uncomfortable to watch...

: Plagiarism! Plagiarism! Plagiarism!

......

At this time, it came to the climax of the performance.

Jian Ya and her teammates started dancing the provocative dance that Yun Qian had choreographed before!

Even the dance moves were copied over identically!

Live comments-

: F**k, plagiarizing the choreography my goddess Yun Qian made???

: What the hell is this Jian Ya! Plagiarizing Nan XiangWan's look, plagiarizing Yun Qian's choreography!

: Have some decency???

: This song is a love song, forcibly adapted into rock and dancing a provocative dance, why don't you just go die?

: The lion pride provocative dance requires a number of people to dance! Last time when Nan XiangWan danced it with four lion heads it was very impactful, just like a real lion pride about to start a group fight! But this time, what are these two dancing?

: Dancing it like performing sorcery, ugly to look at! So ugly!

: Please! The lion pride provocative dance, what is the lion king in it? It has to have power and arrogance, Jian Ya didn't dance that out at all!

: The form does not match the meaning! Get out!

: Want to vomit! Stop insulting the lion king provocative dance please!!!

: Jian Ya you f**king b*tch

: Brothers in front, I'll give you a knife, go on!

: Make way make way! I'm here with an Italian cannon!

......

The live comments were almost overwhelmingly scolding.

There were also newcomers who hadn't seen the original version last time, asking what's going on, this time didn't seem that bad just watching this performance.

Quickly the veteran commenters pointed the newcomers to search for the lion king provocative dance original version.

After watching, they joined the army of scolders!

Indeed, there is no harm without contrast!

............

Inside Nan XiangWan's waiting room.

She was also stunned for a moment, but after taking a glance didn't watch anymore.

It was completely unwatchable!

Next to her, Sha Ling frowned and said, "Miss Nan, be careful of this Jian Ya."

Nan XiangWan lowered her head to eat chips: "Don't worry, as long as she doesn't come over to provoke me, I won't hit her."

Sha Ling: "......"

On stage.

The performance was only a few minutes, and soon it was over.

There was booing from below the stage.

Guan Liangzhe stood in the center of the stage, frowning as he looked at the two trainees in front of him.

Among them, Jian Ya's look, seen up close was even more ridiculous.

Guan Liangzhe had seen Nan XiangWan's lion king look up close before, that smudge of red under the eye was very shocking.

At first glance, it conveyed the wildness of a primitive tribe very appropriately!

But this Jian Ya now...

She really didn't suit this look at all!

Whether it was the power or the feeling, it fell short by more than just one galaxy!

Guan Liangzhe didn't even know what to say for a moment!

At this time, judge Zhao Tiancheng on the mentor bench spoke: "Jian Ya."

Jian Ya immediately grabbed the microphone, waiting.

Zhao Tiancheng looked at her sternly: "Plagiarism is not a good habit."

Jian Ya's complexion instantly turned pale!

After saying that, Zhao Tiancheng didn't speak again.

Seeing the situation was not good, Guan Liangzhe also promptly let the two go down, and hurried to draw lots for the next group.

Chapter 89

The various fan groups of Nan XiangWan in the south were already frantically discussing this issue.

Should they scold?

Scold or not?

Scold or not scold?

Any directions from the big bricks?

They wanted to scold!

But they didn't want to attract antis for their beloved Nan XiangWan!

She's still a newbie...

How to handle things going forward, the bricks can't be impulsive, need to be orderly!

Soon -

[Nan XiangWan Large Brick Exclusive Group]

'Group Leader: Regarding Jian Ya's plagiarism of Nan XiangWan's lion costume, all group members mobilize! Get justice! Boycott plagiarism!'

'Group 1 received!'

'Group 2 received!'

'Group 3 received!'

'...''

Gu Beihuai put down his phone after assigning the tasks, he wouldn't get involved after that.

As the brick leader, his job wasn't to personally get off his horse, but to give the signal to act at the critical moment!

...

Fifteen rounds of performances, going through them one by one, still haven't drawn Nan XiangWan.

Sha Ling had been frowning uncomfortably ever since seeing Jian Ya's costume.

Nan XiangWan was leisurely, snacking and checking Weibo occasionally.

So she saw the scolding war on Weibo.

Jian Ya's personal Weibo already had over ten thousand scolding comments.

At a glance, all were bricks!

Comments:

Brick, where are you? Come kill the dog!!!

Group 1 bricks in position, sisters start scolding! Plagiarizing dog! Plagiarizing dog! Plagiarizing dog! Dog dog dog dog dog!

Jian Ya you slyly plagiarized a good costume! Dog dog dog dog dog!

Roll roll roll roll roll out of the industry! Dog dog dog dog dog!

Bricks generally don't look for trouble, but sorry this time, the brick leader has spoken, screw you! Dog dog dog dog dog!

Jian Ya your mom exploded! Dog dog dog dog dog!

If I don't scold you to death today I'm not a keyboard warrior!

The rat shit the show spoke of is you!

...

Nan XiangWan silently watched, then couldn't resist.

Comment:

Nan XiangWan: [doge]

In an instant, her comment shot to first place.

Soon, 100,000 likes!

Below were a bunch of bricks passionately replying.

The main character herself made an implication, scold away!

Bricks march! Scorched earth!

Soon.

Monica far away in Paris drinking coffee noticed the commotion.

She opened Weibo and logged in.

Left a comment under Jian Ya's Weibo.

Monica: Plagiarism? Did you buy rights to my design? Didn't even change it?

Wow!

The original costume designer came!

Instantly, the bricks scolded even more fiercely!

They even got Jian Ya trending in the top 10 hot search.

This was the closest Jian Ya had gotten to trending since joining the show!

...

Cheng Xue sat in her office controlling her mouse, lightly clicking to send a document.

Then she watched the online opinion explosion.

She started timing!

Let the bullets fly for ten more minutes.

At the moment when the scolding was most intense, hottest, and had the most onlookers.

Whoosh!

Suddenly a message shot up the hot search.

Pictures, videos, containing massive risqué information.

[South-North Entertainment Trainee Jian Ya Goes to a Hotel with Manager Shi Wei]

The post viciously emphasized 'South-North Entertainment'!

The video showed Jian Ya arriving at the hotel entrance in a South-North Entertainment car!

The two spent a night together at the hotel!

There was even hotel surveillance showing them passionately kissing in the elevator!

Whether pictures or videos, they were clear as day, even capturing the mole on Jian Ya's neck!

As soon as this came out.

It immediately shot up the hot search rankings.

The bricks frantically spammed 'out of the industry' under Jian Ya's Weibo.

Some even went to manager Shi Wei's Weibo to scold together.

Using connections to get benefits, how can you let the other trainees in the company bear it!

If this circle continues driven by such methods, how chaotic will it become!

What about those with skill but no opportunity?

Scold!!!

Under public pressure.

Manager Shi Wei immediately posted an apology Weibo, saying he was temporarily confused.

Normally this kind of manager-trainee scandal wouldn't require the whole company to respond.

But this time the video emphasized 'South-North Entertainment' so heavily.

Casually inserting 'South-North Entertainment' repeatedly left viewers subconsciously remembering.

A wave of negative South-North Entertainment impressions!

So South-North Entertainment headquarters held an emergency meeting over a single trainee.

A meeting over a trainee was also a first.

Next, South-North Entertainment's PR team immediately acted!

Firing those who should be fired, freezing out those who should be.

The show that invested in her also had to act.

...

In the waiting room.

Jian Ya and her teammates were speechless after getting off stage.

After their stage ended, there was no applause, the hosts had no smiles.

Even the mentors criticized on site!

Jian Ya didn't know how she got back to the waiting room, she knew she had screwed up.

But why?

Didn't the audience like it?

She performed according to the audience's preferences, but got negative reviews!

She better have some water and calm down.

Suddenly two staff members came in and brought her out.

All the way to the entrance.

They stuffed her confiscated pre-debut phone into her hands.

Followed by the avalanche of negative news!

Plagiarism! Using connections!

Everything was exposed at once!

She blankly looked at the online commentary, while the staff quickly gathered her things and put them to the side.

Staff: "Trainee Jian Ya, you violated the contract we signed initially, seriously damaging the show's reputation, we have no choice but to..."

"Ah!!!" Jian Ya screamed and crouched on the ground holding her head.

Her life was ruined!

Jian Ya's sudden dismissal moved as swiftly as a rocket launch throughout South-North Entertainment.

Even the show's official account posted a statement.

Stating Jian Ya would no longer appear in future recordings, and previous show footage and videos with her would be temporarily taken down, blurred, and reposted.

Debut! Trainee! is a positive energy show!

It absolutely won't allow artists with any negative news!

...

Cheng Xue happily closed her laptop.

Glanced at her phone.

Sure enough, Lang Hu was furious!

'Lang Hu: Pretty capable, even got hotel surveillance? A mere trainee, worth you pulling this big line to malign South-North?'

'Lang Hu: Set on taking down South-North huh!'

'Cheng Xue: You weren't careful yourself, blaming me?'

'Lang Hu: First plagiarism, then connections, quite a hand you have! Overwhelming!'

'Cheng Xue: She really brought it on herself. I was wondering how to give South-North's scandal traction, didn't expect her to trend for plagiarism! Such perfect timing and conditions, how could I not utilize it?'

'Lang Hu: Good! Very ruthless!'

'Cheng Xue: Still, South-North is amazing! Pushing someone like this!'

'Lang Hu: You wait, your people have dirty laundry too! Don't let me find any handles!'

'Cheng Xue: Waiting for your counterattack!'

Chapter 90

The whole process from plagiarism exposure and being scolded to the thunderous reaction of the program team was so fast!

It was just half an hour.

Of course, there was no lack of pushing the boat along by Nan XiangWan's side.

The original intention was to make entertainment about the north and south, but the program team came out to take the pot.

During this time, messages from Zhao Tiancheng and Lang Hu kept popping up in Gu Beihuai's phone.

But he didn't have time to look at them.

He was controlling the field in the "Nan XiangWan's Exclusive Big Brick Group"!

As the leader of the bricks, he was very dedicated.

He had completely put himself in this identity!

After the scolding battle over plagiarism, it evolved into a battle over retirement.

But after the program team's statement came out, scolding was no longer appropriate.

So in the group, Gu Beihuai quickly spoke under the name of the group owner.

'Group Owner: Now control the scolding battle a bit, let the bricks retreat, the other party has already been expelled by the program team and is in a state of being blacklisted by the company, retirement is just a matter of time, don't give her more heat.'

'Group Owner: Now let's all go to the program team's official blog and thank them, praise them.'

'Understood!'

'Received!'

'Got it! Up up up!'

'Charge charge charge! Striving to be a sensible brick!'

The group owners of each fan group distributed action elements, and the bricks immediately took action.

The scolding under Jian Mou's Weibo suddenly stopped, and all the bricks gathered under the program team's statement Weibo.

Start praising!!!

Comments -

: Awoo! The program team is great!

: Severely punish inferior artists! Fair competition! The program team's thunderous momentum is too handsome!

: I'm so happy I could fly! This public relations speed, love it love it!

: Program team don't worry, we'll do second and third replays after the later videos are uploaded!

: Conscientious program team, I remember that when Nan XiangWan was rumored before, it was also the program team who stepped up!

: Big praise for the program team!!!

......

The operator of the official Weibo of "Debut! Trainee!" saw this situation and breathed a sigh of relief on the spot.

It was finally endured!

At the same time, the staff was also deeply moved, and picked out several hot comments to respond to one by one.

Those who came to thank and repost praises were basically bricks.

Nan XiangWan's fans are so great!

The positive energy driven by idols is indeed very important.

In an instant, the bricks became famous for their justice, support for the right master, and politeness.

Now anyone in the industry knows about the brick army.

They are a magical existence with organization and discipline.

The scolding battle was as fierce as a tsunami hitting the shore!

After it was over, the style took a 180-degree turn in a second and became cute, sensible babies who understand gratitude!

These fans are simply too awesome!

Many artists secretly envy this.

Did Nan XiangWan save the galaxy to have such a capable group of fans?

The little bricks are very obedient and act uniformly!

And who is that brick leader, such a fairy commander?

Issuing orders quickly, fiercely and accurately, making the brick army act entirely on the most critical points!

Awesome!

-----------------

Nan XiangWan was in the waiting room eating potato chips, cookies, and all kinds of snacks.

Next to her, Sha Ling was avoiding the camera and looking at her phone.

Wow, it's so lively on the Internet!

Jian Mou has withdrawn from the competition already?

That was fast!

Magical program team!

At this time, the staff came to knock on the door: "Nan XiangWan and Sha Ling get ready!"

They were picked in the front desk lottery, the tenth group is up.

Sha Ling hurriedly put away her phone.

Next to her, Nan XiangWan stood up with a circle of crumbs falling off of her.

Sha Ling walked over and patted her twice, then helped tidy up her pants, clothes, hair and so on.

The two looked at each other and bumped their fists!

"Come on!"

"Charge!!"

............

Finally, it was time for Nan XiangWan's group to take the stage. Even before going on stage, just during the stage setup and lighting preparation, the audience below was already boiling!

The bricks who got tickets were divided into 20 sections, 50 people per section. They were constantly distributing small oxygen cylinders to passersby.

In a bit, you have to endure it!

It should be known that almost every audience member who came to the live performance in previous episodes eventually turned into bricks.

As the bricks grew stronger and stronger, safety was also very important.

The program team's camera swept over and recorded this scene.

Bullet Screen Comments -

: Hahaha! The style of distributing oxygen cylinders is so interesting!

: My god I'm laughing so hard!

: The bricks are so busy haha!

: Holding up signs while distributing oxygen cylinders is killing me!

: Speaking of which, these small oxygen cylinders were self-funded by the big bricks and distributed to the bricks who grabbed tickets. Each brick brought a lot in!

: I know! I know! I'm in the brick group. I didn't grab tickets, but the sisters who grabbed tickets can go get oxygen cylinders from the big bricks for free!

: Also, also! At the entrance outside the stage, there are people from Nan XiangWan's fan club guarding it and giving free oxygen cylinders to every audience member entering! It's true!

: The bricks are really working hard to ensure everyone has an oxygen cylinder haha!

: What kind of magical existence are these bricks!

: Everyone has the responsibility to ensure safety on site haha!

......

The Weibo PR team quickly posted:

[Before Nan XiangWan and Sha Ling took the stage, the bricks were actually distributing oxygen cylinders to passersby [laughs to the point of crying]! ]

The small video showed the orderly scene of the bricks controlling the scene very clearly.

They were screaming and cheering to welcome Nan XiangWan while quickly distributing oxygen cylinders to passersby next to them.

Ensuring safety in an orderly and disciplined manner, even more so than the on-site staff.

Busy to no end!

After the program team's PR team posted this Weibo, they immediately gained a lot of goodwill from passersby again.

With the bricks coming to show thanks beforehand, and the program team's copywriting push afterwards.

Public relations and fan cooperation!

Win-win!

It instantly made the program team look particularly lovely.

The reputation of the bricks became even better!

Nan XiangWan's popularity with passersby became even stronger!

......

Finally, in the dim lights.

The scene quieted down.

Everyone held their breath and waited for this performance.

A beam of light shone down.

At the very back of the stage.

No color, just white light.

Nan XiangWan appeared in a long dark green classical gown. She sat half-reclining on a high stool, her misty blue long hair cascading down her back and chest.

The elf earrings on her ears shone vividly under the lights.

She was very, very far from the audience below.

Only when the camera zoomed in and showed her on the big screen did the fans instantly go crazy!

Elf!

This time Nan XiangWan is an elf!

They all screamed!

Then quickly fell silent.

The reflexive scream was excitement, and the subsequent restraint was respect for this performance.

Deep love for Nan XiangWan!

Nan XiangWan held a guitar in her arms, and looked at the audience below satisfactorily.

Good.

Then, her fair and slender fingers plucked the strings.

The electric guitar made a bell-like crisp and melodious sound.

It was the legendary prelude of "Nocturne"!

After a segment of the guitar prelude, another beam of light lit up on the stage.

Sha Ling stood at the front of the stage, holding up a microphone.

She sang out a beautiful rap!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

32.3K 1.1K 17
"𝖨 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝖽𝗈 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗈𝗐...
74.4K 1.1K 33
Title: 流放前,王妃溜進皇宮搬空國庫 / Exiled Princess: From the Palace Heist to Becoming a Rich Madame Author: 風涼人暖 In the wake of the apocalypse, Jiang Ru didn't...
1.7M 95.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
73.7K 835 89
Lin Chuge has always been an existence that many people envy. She was born into a wealthy family and was the only daughter in the family. She has bil...