sweet & sour | minsung

By woahleeknow

innocence is bliss but corruption is heavenly ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. experienced lee minho / sinless han jisung... More

0. BOYS, INTRODUCED
1. BOY, UNKNOWN
2. BOY, FOUND
3. BOY, SEEN
4. BOY, BRAVE
5. BOY, DAZED
6. BOY, SULKING
7. BOY, SHY
9. BOY, JEALOUS
10. BOY, UNSURE
11. BOY, DISCARDED
12. BOY, UNFULFILLED
13. BOY, FILLED
14. BOY, BLUSHING
15. BOY, ACCUSTOMED
16. BOY, ENLISTED
17. BOY, SEEKING
18. BOY, ADVANCING
19. BOY, SANCTIONED
20. BOY, AMENABLE
21. BOY, OBLIGING
22. BOY, CANDID
23. BOY, ASKING
24. BOY, ALIENATED
25. BOY, MOROSE
26. BOY, CONFRONTED
27. BOY, DEVELOPING
28. BOY, RETICENT
29. BOYS, BEGINNING
30. BOYS, EVOLUTION
31. BOYS, ADVENTURING
32. BOYS, REACTING
33. BOYS, ASSIMILATED

8. BOY, EXPOSED

854 33 39
By woahleeknow

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Minho didn't even look as he dragged Jisung out the room. Not as they stormed through the crowd in the living room, not as Minho wrenched open a glass door and pulled Jisung out into cool air.

It was nice, a paved area leading onto grass piqued with wildflowers. There was no one else there; the thick windows of the house kept the noise inside, so the sudden stillness felt almost deafening to Jisung.

He dithered, hesitated, feeling unsure as Minho faced away from him. Jisung watched the muscles in the older's back tense as Minho ran rigid fingers through purple hair.

"Hyung," Jisung breathed uncertainly. "Did I do something wrong?"

Minho tensed further. Turned slowly to fix Jisung with an unreadable stare.

"Say that again."

"...Did I do something wrong?" Drunk enough to be completely confused, but sober enough to worry whether he had gone too far.

Minho shook his head, stepped closer. "Not that part."

Jisung faltered. "...Hyung?"

A slow smirk on Minho's face as he moved in towards Jisung. There was something almost wicked in Minho's face.

Maybe that's why Jisung let Minho back him round a corner, so they were stood in a slight alcove to one side of the house.

Jisung blinked slowly. He... What was going on?

Minho crooned his head so his words were breathed against the skin exposed by Jisung's thin jumper.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." Minho finished his sentence with an exhale from pouted lips against one of Jisung's nipples. Jisung froze.

"Tell me, hmm," Minho moved closer, hummed his voice this time against Jisung's pec, pulling back with a quick kiss. "Who was the better kisser?"

Another kiss on Jisung's sternum. Goosebumps were already creating a pattern across Jisung's arms.

"Jeongin?

The breath that Jisung had been holding in came out with a gasp as he felt the tension of Minho's fingers curling around one of the belt loops in his jeans.

"Changbin?"

Those lips again, moving lower, Minho sinking to the floor to plant a kiss against Jisung's hip bone.

"Chan?"

Raising slowly, grazing lips and teeth and tongue along Jisung's tiny waist and up towards his throat, only shadows remaining from the last time Minho had allowed himself to get this close.

"Felix?"

Minho was about to draw closer, about to press his leg between Jisung's thighs and start his favourite process of reducing the younger to shreds, when something stopped him.

A breath from Jisung; quiet, barely audible, only just caught by Minho.

"Just you."

With it, Jisung had looped now desperate fingers into Minho's hair and crashed their lips together with an urgency he had never felt before.

It started in his stomach, blooming, hot, a desire to feel Minho against him again in any capacity.

"Looked so good, even with other guys. Even with straight guys. Sweet boy, did so good," Minho broke the kiss for a moment to coo encouragingly into Jisung's ear before Jisung pulled him back in.

He started to feel it in his fingers. The praise, the response to doing such a good job, the words from Minho like ecstasy.

"Kissing them but thinking about me. So obedient."

And then Jisung felt it in his chest; not the desire to feel Minho, but the need to please him. To hear those words, to feel like Minho was proud. Daddy issues or what?

So Jisung found himself lowering, body almost hesitant but mind completely resolute. Minho had stuttered, too, paused, when he realised what Jisung was doing.

This was different to when Minho had done the same. It was direct and urgent, no time for foreplay. Jisung's fingers were shaking as they reached out for the zipper on Minho's pants.

"You don't have to-" Minho started.

"Want to." Jisung's answer was firm.

Minho looked down with almost surprised eyes, watched as Jisung fought with his zipper and won. Pulled down the older's trousers. Paused when he was able to see the outline of him even through his boxers.

Minho shivered when Jisung looked up at him from his spot on the floor.

"Will you help me? Teach me how?" Jisung murmured.

God, he'd had a lot of blowjobs in his time, but this alone nearly sent Minho to the edge. He groaned and twirled his fingers fondly into Jisung's hair.

"Go slow, angel," Minho's voice was ragged. "Take your time."

Jisung hummed contently. Pushed his face closer, allowed his lips to graze Minho's length even through his underwear, smiling when he heard the way it made the older boy's breathing jerk.

"What next?" Jisung whispered into the fabric.

"Christ... Wanna take it out, Sungie?" Pace still ragged, but tone sweet.

"Mmm," Jisung answered under his breath. He wanted to, so he did.

He hadn't seen anyone else's cock but his own. He observed it for a moment with glazed eyes. Minho was painfully hard, and it made Jisung's body twitch to realise it was because of him. He'd done this to Minho.

"You can touch it," Minho murmured.

It only seemed to get harder when Jisung reached out with a tentative hand. Slow motions, wrist twitching every now and then, doing what he had learned felt good on himself. It seemed to feel good to Minho, too, who murmured slurred praise every now and again.

"That's it," Minho hissed. "Just like that, princess."

Jisung was absorbed in the small bead of fluid gathering at Minho's head. He grazed it with his thumb and Minho jerked unwittingly against Jisung's hand. Jisung pulled his thumb away, glanced up to meet Minho's eyes, and then glossed the pre-cum over his lips.

"Careful," Minho threatened darkly. "Don't start something you can't finish."

Jisung giggled, leaning in so the laugh was warm against the cool air around Minho's cock. He'd never felt like this before; confident, in control.

"I'll make sure you finish."

Jisung opened his lips slightly, leaned in so they formed a perfect 'O' around Minho's head, paused to speak before connecting them.

"Hyung."

At the same time as Jisung softened his lips around Minho, the door onto the garden could be heard opening, voices pooling out into the area. Both the sensation and the sound made Minho growl under his breath.

"Good party, huh?"

"Yeah, Chan throws a rager."

The voices were unfamiliar, underlined with the flick of a lighter and a slow exhale. That same smell Jisung had noticed inside - weed?

Minho was about to pull away, about to adjust himself back into his trousers and whisk Jisung away to somewhere private so he could finish what he had started, when something froze him in his spot.

Jisung hadn't moved. He'd flicked his eyes briefly towards the source of the noise, realised he couldn't see the people who had come outside. So surely that meant... they couldn't see him?

It could've been the alcohol, or the adrenaline. It could've been some sort of psychotic episode. He knew, underneath all of that, what it really was. Nothing mattered more than making him happy. Minho.

He'd stabled his grip on Minho's thighs, shifted his gaze up to meet Minho's eyes, and wrapped his lips around Minho's tip.

Minho's eyes squeezed shut and he clenched his mouth tight enough to make his jaw hurt. His nostrils flared, his hands flinching before one lingered on Jisung's cheek and the other wrapped itself in dark hair.

"Jisung," Minho whispered. "We can go inside..."

Jisung made no effort to move, instead pushed himself further, swallowed more, not enough to take it all but enough to feel Minho swell inside him.

He was more thankful than ever for squirrel cheeks, using the last of the air in his lungs to push them out so he could swirl his tongue comfortably along the bottom of Minho's shaft and cause the older boy's knees to wobble.

Jisung didn't have a clue what he was doing so he was trying to mimic what he'd seen in porn, in movies, in his own mind when thinking about what he wanted Minho to do to him.

"Slow down," Minho's voice was barely audible. "First time, it's okay, slow down..."

Jisung nodded with Minho still in his mouth and it made Minho's dick hit the upper part of the back of his mouth. Jisung did his absolute hardest to hold in a gag and felt Minho's fingers loosen their grip to stroke encouragingly instead at the nape of his neck.

The feeling was foreign, but not terrible. If anything, Jisung liked the pressure on his tongue and the risk of Minho bobbing against his throat again. He ignored Minho's instructions; sped up.

One hand, tentative once more, moved from Minho's thigh and wrapped itself around Minho's base. Jisung used this as his goalpost. A little more each time, deeper, until he was at risk of gagging loud enough to alert the people around the corner. Minho had leaned back against the wall and was looking down at Jisung with slitted eyes. His jaw was still tight in an attempt to hold in a low groan.

"Fuck, you're a natural," Minho squeaked, as Jisung started to suck with the small amount of space left in his mouth.

He was nowhere near the bottom of Minho's length, but contented himself with not going further, focused instead on trying to breathe through his nose and create enough suction for his saliva to stay in his mouth and not dribble messily down his chin.

Jisung was relieved when he heard the voices quieten, the shuffle of feet, the click of the door closing behind them. He paused for a moment to check no one was still outside, and then stilled himself completely. He looked up at Minho with doe eyes as he pulled away.

"What?" Jisung pouted. "Expecting me to do the work for you?"

Minho finally let out his groan, tightened his grasp once more, his words spoken back to him enough to make him twitch and ache for Jisung's mouth.

"Not a good idea," Minho grunted. "You haven't done this before."

"I thought you liked seeing me try new things?" Jisung's tone was sulky, his eyes not leaving Minho's.

"Fuck." Minho panted.

He didn't want to push Jisung too far, but something seemed to have come over the younger, and Minho knew that if he didn't do what the little brat wanted then he wouldn't get anything at all.

"If it hurts, grab my leg or something. Warning: it's probably gonna hurt."

Minho could've finished there and then when Jisung nodded happily, slackened his jaw so his lips were open and waiting. Minho let out a rough sigh before he used the grip on Jisung's hair to pull the younger back onto his cock.

Minho was right (as always): it hurt. Jisung wanted it, wanted Minho to use him to get off, but he wasn't expecting Minho to be able to go that deep.

He went slow at first. Tested his boundaries, voice grating as his shaft grazed once more against the soft flat of Jisung's tongue. When he felt Jisung's lips against his base, Minho paused.

"Once last chance to back out," Minho warned. Jisung just shook his head.

Even the pain dissolved into pleasure when Jisung heard the way Minho's voice was softening into pants and whines. His hips were driving without pattern or thought into Jisung's mouth, down his throat, the walls of Jisung's windpipe soft and warm against him.

Jisung gagged, spluttering, unable now to stop spit from spilling out his lips whenever Minho pulled back and then forced himself back in to the hilt. Minho's fingers were quick to grab Jisung's jaw with firm pressure, keeping him open for himself, not caring at the way Jisung's lips were starting to turn mauve from the pressure against them.

It only took a minute before Minho's thrusts started to falter and stagger. Off-beat, the hold on Jisung's jaw tighter. Tight enough to feel like he could snap it with one swift movement.

A final moan, rough and ragged, before Minho paused and went to pull out. He was almost there and they both knew it. Before Minho could stop, though, Jisung lifted two hands to grab at the flesh just below Minho's ass and drag him one last time down Jisung's throat.

"Jisung, I'm going to-"

"Please," Jisung mumbled around the thickness in his mouth, the word barely audible but enough to send Minho into overdrive.

One last thrust, deeper than the rest, pausing with his head down Jisung's throat. Jisung felt Minho twitch in his mouth, and then he came. Flooding Jisung's mouth, too quick and too much for Jisung to swallow it all down so it started to leak from flushed and swollen lips.

"Fuck, Jisung, Jesus," Minho gasped.

The roles had reversed - it was Minho now with his head lolled against the wall, Jisung with the boy's cock softening inside him. Jisung pulled off slowly; the whines this brought from Minho confirmed his thought, that the older was still sensitive, and Jisung shifted upwards so he was standing opposite Minho again.

Minho allowed his head to lower so he could look at Jisung through the lacquered cracks that his eyes had become. He was surprised when Jisung didn't speak, wondered if it was because he couldn't, wondered if Minho's desire to fuck himself into Jisung's mouth had somehow snapped his vocal chords.

Even more surprised when Jisung parted his lips only slightly. The last few drops of Minho's cum were mixed with the saliva pooled in Jisung's mouth. A few drops managed to slip out past bruised lips, and Minho groaned again.

The last thought in his head was being gentle when he dragged Jisung in for a kiss. They shared the remnants between them, Minho's tongue darting to catch any bits that still painted Jisung's lips and chin. Jisung was panting from both his own state of arousal and the pain that was starting to ache around his mouth.

A small whimper made Minho soften his own lips, pull back slightly, enough for Jisung to collapse into his arms. Minho was about to return the favour, reaching with one hand down to Jisung's pants. Jisung who was... Soft? Minho was confused, until he felt something new.

"Hyung," Jisung whined. His voice was rough and caught on the syllable. "Embarrassed."

Minho breathed out a laugh. He lifted his hand back up to smooth back the hair covering Jisung's forehead, slicked with sweat.

"Just from letting me use you?" Minho teased.

In the place of the hardness he was expecting, he'd felt something sticky and wet starting to seep from under Jisung's jeans. Jisung pouted and hid his face into Minho's shoulder. His cheeks had started to match the scarlet hue of recently-fucked lips.

"You're something special, Jisung," Minho purred.

Jisung simply hummed. He was still riding out the last dips of his own orgasm. Something about Minho fucking his face had sent him over the edge, but he'd been too focused on taking everything from Minho that he had barely registered his own cock spasming.

"I don't think I'll make a good impression on your friends if I let them see you like this," Minho pondered. Jisung groaned.

"Oh my God, they'll never let me hear the end of it," Jisung whined.

Minho just smiled sweetly. He used the pad of his thumb to dry off the skin around Jisung's lips before turning so he could settle the younger gently against the wall.

"Think you've been sick, Sungie. Think you're really not well. Think I might have to take you home and put you to bed."

Jisung just nodded. It only took a moment for Minho to disappear. Jisung was worried that it would be the same again - déjà vu, spent together but then left alone. He was relieved when the door opened again, when the familiar grasp lifted him back onto his feet, took Jisung's weight against his shoulders.

"If you had to pick one of them to take you home," Minho asked darkly. "Who would it be?"

"That a test?" Jisung slurred. He was a dizzy mix of fucked-out and drunk.

"More like they won't let me take you anywhere alone," Minho muttered.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Felix. 'S the nicest."

Minho laughed under his breath. Jisung was sad to be passed away from the older to Felix, but past the point of arguing. Thankfully, Jeongin and Seungmin were nowhere to be seen.

It was quiet in the taxi on the way home. Jisung gazed up at the streetlights they passed under. Even as his body started to quiet and still, his brain was a million miles an hour. One word, on repeat.

Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho Minho.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

>:) remember when i said this had a plot ? hopefully coming soon !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 33.2K 31
Secuil kisah ajaib bin menarik dari keluarga mapia Papi Rion Kenzo dan Mami Caine Chana beserta tuyul-tuyulnya. YES THIS STORY CONTAIN BXB!
99K 21.7K 43
[On Hold] Taehyun tidak tau apa yang terjadi dengan tetangganya yang selalu memainkan gitarnya saat tengah malam. #1 in beomtae || 171121 #1 in bxb |...
2.5M 121K 42
Crush Series #1 in which a boy was wrongly accused of being a pervert started: 27 september 2020 ended: 31 december 2020 *first chapter is inspired b...
67.9K 10.9K 25
Tetangga baru yang selalu membuat keributan berhasil membuat dorison ingin pergi dari rumah. Ketenangan nya hilang saat tetangga baru nya suka menan...