Forced to Love you | Choi Seu...

Por the8buddy

"Love in chains" Without hesitation, his other hand slipped inside her shirt, a single finger pressing agains... Mais

Introduction
0. Sneak Peek
1. Meeting Him
2. His Dominance
3. Face It
4. Let's Play A Game
5. Fury On The Fast Lane
6. Older & Colder
8. Reckless
9. In the Line of Fire
10. Try Me
11. Suffocation
12. Against The Tide
13. Lost In Darkness
14. Black Swan
15. I Fear You
16. His Touch Against Her Skin
17. Tear Her Skin
18. Save Me

7. No Going Back

1K 62 204
Por the8buddy

. ˚◞ *ೃ༄

"Long time no see, little traitor," Seungcheol uttered, his voice a venomous whisper as he closed the distance between them. His gaze bore into Mingyu's, unwavering.

"Traitor? Pathetic," Mingyu scoffed, his voice laced with defiance as he gently grazed his broken lip, a trickle of blood staining his finger.

"Why are you here?" Seungcheol asked, his hands buried in his pockets, his demeanor calm but his eyes sharp with suspicion.

"Where's my sister?" Mingyu spat back, his defiance unwavering, refusing to be intimidated by someone he once trusted.

"Never answer my question with another one," Seungcheol warned, his tone laced with a hint of impatience.

"Do you think I'm the Mingyu you once knew? The one who'd obediently follow your every command? Ha, you fucker," Mingyu retorted sharply, his eyes ablaze with defiance as he refused to yield to Seungcheol's authority.

Seungcheol arched an eyebrow at Mingyu's audacity, a smirk dancing on his lips. "Oh, am I wrong? Then who are you?" Seungcheol asked, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"You'll find out soon enough, don't worry," Mingyu replied cryptically.

Seungcheol let out a small chuckle, completely unimpressed.

"Where's my sister?" Mingyu asked once more, his tone firm and demanding.

"Sleeping," Seungcheol answered shortly, his reply devoid of emotion.

"I ain't here for your games. I'll take my sister back home. You have no reason to keep her with you," Mingyu growled, his patience wearing thin.

"Well, I didn't initially. But now, I kinda started to like having her around," Seungcheol teased, a hint of mischief in his voice as he knowingly poked at Mingyu's soft spot for his sister.

Mingyu closed the distance between them, his eyes ablaze with rage. "If you ever dare to lay a hand on my sister or even think about her in the wrong way, I'll make sure to rip your head off," he threatened, his voice dropping to lower, more dangerous tones.

"Go ahead and try. I've already touched her," Seungcheol replied defiantly, showing no fear of Mingyu's threat.

Without hesitation, Mingyu threw a hard punch at Seungcheol's face, the impact sending him stumbling back several steps.

"Yeah? You did it?" Mingyu growled in a low tone, advancing towards Seungcheol with purpose.

Wasting no time, he launched another ruthless kick at Seungcheol, his actions devoid of mercy. After all, Seungcheol had done nothing to earn it.

As he prepared to strike again, a voice halted him in his tracks. "Kim Mingyu!" echoed a rough, old voice from the main door.

Both men diverted their attention to the door, fixing their gaze on the figure entering. 

It was a man, his presence announced by the cloud of smoke surrounding him as he leisurely puffed on a large blunt.

Seungcheol let out a resigned sigh, realizing he preferred Mingyu's punch over dealing with this man. As he rose to his feet, he glanced at the approaching man before shifting his gaze back to Mingyu.

With a fake smile on his face, Seungcheol swiftly retaliated, throwing a punch at Mingyu's face with the same force Mingyu had used against him moments ago.

"Little fucker," he spoke coolly, his gaze fixed on Mingyu as he attempted to regain his composure.

"Choi Seungcheol. Stop right now," the man spoke sternly.

"What's the problem, father?" Seungcheol asked, his irritation evident in his tone.

"What's this nonsense? Acting like a couple of kids on the playground? Pull yourselves together," he spoke sternly, approaching them with authority in his stride.

"Mingyu, your father is in trouble. Instead of brawling here, you should be giving him a hand," he advised Mingyu.

"I'm here to bring my sister back home where she belongs. There's no reason for her to stay here," Mingyu asserted.

"But she's safer here," the old man interjected, while Mingyu let out a scoff.

"She'll never be safe around him," Mingyu insisted, his gaze unwavering as he stared at Seungcheol, who returned his gaze with a cold stare.

Mingyu's eyes shooting daggers at him. "Where is she?" he demanded again, his tone growing even more stern and determined.

"She's not going anywhere," Seungcheol declared firmly, his stance unwavering against Mingyu's insistence.

Growing increasingly impatient and frustrated, Mingyu decided to take matters into his own hands and search for his sister himself, rather than continue arguing with Seungcheol. 

He headed towards the living room, while Seungcheol swiftly approached his father, seizing the opportunity to confer with him.

"You better stop him. I doubt his father will appreciate finding his daughter with a hole in her forehead," Seungcheol warned in a hushed tone, causing his father to furrow his brows in concern.

"What the hell have you done now? Are you at this again?" his father spat, motioning for his men to halt Mingyu immediately.

"She took my fucking car and ended up in an fucking accident while I was trying to bring her back. Am I at fault for looking out for her?" Seungcheol snapped, his frustration mounting as he countered his father's accusation.

"Damn it! This mess wouldn't be here if you hadn't let her slip away!" his father exploded, his voice filled with anger. "You're so fucking useless! I trusted you to do one simple thing for once. But no, you can't even handle a damn girl!" he raged.

Seungcheol clenched his fists, his jaw tight with frustration as he struggled to contain his emotions.

"Listen here, old man," Seungcheol snapped, his voice tinged with frustration. "I couldn't care less about you or that woman. Get her out of my fucking mansion and take care of her yourself. Who do you think I am, her personal babysitter? I don't get why you're making such a fuss over this fucking girl," he added.

"Because she's the key to my fortune, you scumbag!" his father spat out. "Her father blew everything on gambling, but you're gonna tie the knot with her so I can claim half of his assets when he claws them back," he continued, his words like a slap to Seungcheol's face. 

He furrowed his brows, his expression frozen in a mix of rage and shock as the true motive behind his father's actions became clear.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" Seungcheol asked, his voice tense with a mixture of confusion and growing anger.

"You're marrying her next week. So cut the games. You've had your share of fun with women, but it's time to straighten up. Treat her right until the ink's dry on those papers. After that, you can do as you please with her. I won't give a shit," he concluded.

"The fuck? I won't do such thing. Get this shit out of your head," Seungcheol retorted firmly, the sound of approaching footsteps signaling Mingyu's arrival.

He decided to bite back his words, knowing that if he spoke, he'd unleash all the anger that had been simmering inside him because of Jisoo. He didn't want to give his father the satisfaction of seeing him lose control.

Mingyu, unable to find his sister downstairs in the mansion, decided to head upstairs where Seungcheol had her passed out.

Seungcheol's father, growing anxious, hurried over to him. "Mingyu, come here," he said, approaching, as Mingyu let out a sigh.

"I understand you're worried about your sister, but we have bigger issues to deal with now. The man your father lost everything to in the gambling wants her instead of money. Don't you think we should address this first?" Choi Dongyul said, capturing Mingyu's attention as he listened attentively, hearing this information for the first time.

"Why didn't anyone tell me about this? What on earth was my father thinking?" Mingyu sighed heavily once more, rubbing his temples in frustration.

"Come with me, son. I was just about to head over to your house," Mr. Choi suggested, signaling with a nod.

Mingyu glanced briefly at Choi Dongyul before his gaze locked onto Seungcheol, his eyes dark and piercing. 

"If you even dare to look at my sister, I'll make sure you'll regret it," Mingyu began, his voice low and dangerous, "I'll make you regret it in ways you can't even imagine. You'll wish you never crossed paths with her."

"And I won't just let it go," Mingyu continued, his voice blazing with determination. "I'll hunt you down and make you pay for every second of fear you've instilled in her. And believe me, you won't be able to hide from me for long. I'll be back to take her home, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. So consider yourself warned."

With a final hard glance at Seungcheol, he exited the room, followed closely by Mr. Choi.

When the door slammed shut behind them, Seungcheol's anger boiled over. 

Without a second thought, his clenched fist collided with the delicate vase, sending it hurtling to the ground. 

The ceramic shattered upon impact, sending shards flying in all directions,  the crash reverberating through the mansion like a gunshot.

He unleashed a primal shout of frustration and rage, his entire being consumed by an overwhelming desire to destroy everything in his path.

Seungcheol ran his hand through his disheveled hair, gripping fistfuls of it in frustration. 

He tugged at the strands, the sensation of pain mixing with the whirlwind of emotions he was experiencing. 

"God, help me control myself, or I might tear their world apart," he muttered through gritted teeth, his knuckles white as he prepared to strike another object. 

But before he could unleash his rage, the door swung open, interrupting his destructive path.

"Seungcheol, what's going on?" Joshua asked, his brow furrowed with concern as he approached.

"I've got someone upstairs with a wound on her forehead," Seungcheol explained, gesturing towards the stairs.

"That's why your AMG was on the side road?" Joshua inquired, causing Seungcheol to turn and look at him.

"They haven't retrieved my car yet? Those incompetent motherfuckers, I told them to go ages ago. But I'll deal with them, no problem," Seungcheol muttered, making a move towards the main entrance, but Joshua halted him just in time.

"Calm down a bit. Where are you going shirtless? You're really mad right now, don't go charging off like this. They were there, trying to retrieve your car," Joshua lied smoothly, fully aware of the consequences if Seungcheol got his hands on the men responsible.

Seungcheol sighed heavily, his anger slowly subsiding as he considered Joshua's words.

"Take me to the person who's injured," Joshua said, redirecting his attention to the urgent matter at hand.

Without uttering a word, Seungcheol made his way to his room, where Jisoo was already passed out, with Joshua followed closely behind him.

He opened the door and gestured for Joshua to enter first.

"She's bleeding so much, even through the bandages?" Joshua exclaimed, hurrying over to Jisoo's side to inspect her wound. 

The bandage that Seungcheol had applied was now soaked in red, saturated with her blood.

"I've been trying to stop the bleeding all the way home and since we arrived. Why do you think I'm not wearing a shirt?" Seungcheol explained, moving closer to them.

Carefully removing the bandage, Joshua inspected the large wound on her forehead. "This is going to leave a scar," he hissed as he observed the extent of her injury, fully aware of the pain it would cause her.

"She must have hit the steering wheel during the accident," Seungcheol muttered, his hands in his pockets as he watched over her unconscious form.

"Was she driving too fast?" Joshua questioned.

Seungcheol simply hummed, silently observing as Joshua began to tend to Jisoo's wound.

"This is going to cause her a lot of pain," Joshua remarked.

"Then maybe she shouldn't have put herself in this situation," Seungcheol responded curtly, his expression clouded with frustration. "I have to deal with a 19-year-old who seems oblivious to the risks. If she continues down this path, she might find herself on the backroads of Germany, on her way of being sold off.  Let her feel the pain, maybe she'll understand what I was warning her about."

"Perhaps she didn't know, Seungcheol. Why are you so angry with her?" Joshua asked, letting out a sigh.

"I told her on the very first night I brought her here, Joshua. Yet, she still attempted to escape," Seungcheol murmured, his voice tinged with frustration.

"And now I'm supposed to marry this girl next week..." he trailed off as he felt his rage resurfacing, causing Joshua to look at him with widened eyes.

"What?" Joshua asked, disbelief evident in his tone.

"I'm stuck marrying a young girl who's going to be a constant headache. And the worst part? I don't know if I can keep my temper in check. And I'm afraid I'll end up taking it out on her."

. ˚◞ *ೃ༄

to be continued...

A/N

My obsession with Seungcheol is getting out of hand. Am I the only one who's head over heels for everything he does? 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.4K 453 10
"I've warned you I'm trouble. You should've kept your distance." He hummed thoughtfully. "You're quite young. Be cautious around men from Seoul. They...
33.3K 2.2K 35
Seventeen Vampire Au | BxB Main ship : Jeongcheol The pure and strong bond between a group of childhood friends was torn apart with a series of unfo...
4K 304 40
" Why did you choked him like that ?! " I shouted as I threw him in the room and locked the door but he just keeps silent. I rub my face miserably...
11.8K 784 14
"You thought you could deceive us. But in this game, baby, the rules were written by those who thrive in shadows." ⚠️ "Look at you, little thing. I'm...