Into you | YoonMin | English

נכתב על ידי Matthew_BTSFanboy123

Min Yoongi, a 31-year-old Korean man living in the Kottayam district of Kerala in India, ends up falling for... עוד

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION
(I) 'Stop sulking.'
(II) 'He's not the one for you.'
(III) 'I hear you.'
(IV) 'Because... I like you.'
(V) 'I hope you can talk to me.'
(VI) 'Be my boyfriend... Would you?'
(VII) 'I never said anything to anyone.'
(VIII) 'I feel like we are buying ice cream.'
(X) 'I have things to talk to her.'
(XI) 'Yoongi-Ichayan will deal with everything.'
(XII) 'It's not possible to make a lie out of nothing.'
(XIII) 'Is this why you kept sending me to buy this and that?'
(XIV) 'You can handle this.'
(XV) 'No matter what happens, I'll take care of it all.'
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

(IX) 'I don't like chocolate flavour.'

108 8 0
נכתב על ידי Matthew_BTSFanboy123

Yoongi is standing in front of Jimin's door—Jimin is opening the door.

Jimin walks in and lets Yoongi in. He closes the door and locks it. He keeps the key on the table and turns around.

Yoongi pulls Jimin closer by holding his waist and asks, 'Where is it?'

Jimin grabs the packets of protection from his pocket and gives them to Yoongi.

Yoongi says, 'She wrapped it carefully as if we were buying diamonds.'
Jimin says, 'She was confused about why we would buy condoms together.'
Yoongi says, 'To have a nice time with each other. What else?'

Jimin giggles softly while Yoongi unwraps the brown cover over the packets of protection. He walks to the couch and puts them on it.

Jimin pushes Yoongi to the couch and kneels on it with Yoongi's hip in between his legs. He holds Yoongi's nape and attaches his lips to Yoongi's.

Yoongi pushes Jimin to the couch and hovers over him. He starts to smooch Jimin's lips harshly. Jimin grips Yoongi's hair as he moans softly.

Yoongi pushes his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and starts to explore each corner. Jimin tightens his hold on Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi's tongue makes Jimin feel a lot of emotions. He moans distinctly and starts to rub Yoongi's back aggressively.

Yoongi breaks the kiss and breathes heavily. He starts to unbutton Jimin's shirt and begins to kiss his neck.

Quite soon, Yoongi kneels on the couch and pulls Jimin forward. He takes off Jimin's shirt in a hurry and puts it on the floor. He pushes Jimin back to the couch and hovers over him.

Jimin takes off Yoongi's T-shirt and holds him closer. Yoongi starts to leave wet kisses on Jimin's neck and proceeds to suck his skin.

Jimin moans sharply and says, 'Ichaya...'

Yoongi leaves a hickey and grabs the skin next to it with his teeth. He bites Jimin and leaves another mark.

Yoongi starts to kiss the centre of Jimin's neck. He moves down little by little as he kisses Jimin's upper chest, middle chest and lower chest. He leaves several wet kisses on Jimin's abdomen and kisses his navel.

Jimin lets out a faint yet long moan. Yoongi kneels on the couch and unbuckles Jimin's belt. He takes it off in a hurry and puts it on the floor. He unbuckles Jimin's trousers and unzips them. He pulls Jimin's trousers and pants down and takes them off.

Jimin sits upright on the couch and reaches for the packets of protection. He tears one of them open and uses it.

Yoongi says, 'I don't like chocolate flavour.'
Jimin says, 'It's strawberry, Yoongi-Ichaya.'

Yoongi grabs the other packet and tears it open. He unbuckles his trousers and unzips them. He takes his trousers and pants off. He uses the protection and hovers over Jimin.

Yoongi holds Jimin's member and slides it into his mouth. He starts to suck on it making Jimin moan constantly.

Jimin grips Yoongi's hair and begins to control his head movements. Yoongi makes Jimin feel pleasure as much as he can.

Shortly, Yoongi stops and frees himself from Jimin's hold. He pulls Jimin forward and makes him kneel on the floor. Yoongi spreads his legs and pulls Jimin closer to his crotch.

Yoongi holds Jimin's hair and forcefully inserts his erection inside Jimin's mouth. He moans softly and begins to pull and push Jimin's head.

Yoongi says, 'Open wide, baby.' and moans faintly.

Jimin holds Yoongi's thighs with both of his hands. He lets Yoongi control his head movements freely.

Yoongi says, 'Baby... Mmm... Just like that.' and chucks his head onto the couch.

Shortly, Jimin chokes. Yoongi lets go of Jimin and stares at him.

Jimin coughs and clears his throat. He says, 'You're so big, Ichaya.'

Yoongi pulls Jimin closer and stands up. He pushes Jimin around and spanks him.

Jimin leans forward and grabs the couch with all of his fingers. He spreads his legs as much as he can, letting Yoongi spot his hole.

Yoongi spits on two of his fingers and pushes them inside Jimin's hole. A soft moan escapes Jimin's lips.

Yoongi widens Jimin's hole to the maximum and pulls his fingers out. He holds his erection and unhurriedly slides it inside Jimin's hole. Jimin's loud moan makes Yoongi inhale shakily.

Yoongi holds Jimin's hip and starts to thrust. Jimin shouts and gasps for breath.

Yoongi asks, 'Are you okay?'
Jimin answers, 'Be gentle. Please.'
Yoongi says, 'I'll be. Don't worry.'

Jimin breathes deeply and moans loudly as Yoongi thrusts once.

Yoongi says, 'I'll start slowly. Is that okay?'
Jimin says, 'I don't know. Do it somehow.'

Yoongi starts to thrust slowly.

Jimin exclaims, 'Ichaya! Slow down!' and clenches his jaw.

Yoongi stops thrusting and says, 'I'm doing it slowly. All I can do is pull out now.'

Jimin says, 'Don't you dare to pull out. You gotta do it...' and says huskily, 'Yoongi-Ichaya.'

Yoongi says, 'Fuck it.' and begins to thrust.

Jimin's moans and chuckles are heard simultaneously. Yoongi speeds up gradually, letting Jimin adjust.

Jimin exclaims, 'Ah! Ichaya!'

Yoongi speeds up to his maximum. Jimin moves his hip according to Yoongi's movements. Jimin's moans sharpen within a minute.

Soon, Jimin starts to breathe heavily. He giggles despite the tears in his eyes. Yoongi's pace does not seem to decrease. Jimin's full-throated moan makes Yoongi flash a smug smile.

Jimin exclaims, 'Yoongi-Ichaya!' and lets out a long moan.

Yoongi brushes Jimin's hip and reaches for his waist. He wraps his hands around Jimin's waist and pulls him backwards.

Slowing down a little, Yoongi starts to kiss Jimin's neck. Jimin holds Yoongi's forearms and leans on him. Yoongi runs his tongue over Jimin's neck.

Jimin moans sharply as Yoongi pulls out without prior intimation. He pulls Jimin around and pushes him onto the couch.

With a giggle, Jimin adjusts his body on the couch. Yoongi hovers over Jimin and smooches him. Jimin spreads his legs; he locks Yoongi's hip in between his legs.

Yoongi starts to hastily kiss Jimin's neck. Jimin holds Yoongi closer by his arms. Yoongi leaves a wet kiss on Jimin's collarbone.

Yoongi flashes a flirty smile and moves a little downwards. He grabs Jimin's left nipple with his lips. He starts to suck it with his tongue over it.

Jimin asks, 'Ichaya, what are you doing?'

Yoongi responds with a bite on Jimin's lower chest. Without waiting for another moment, he pushes his erection inside Jimin's hole.

With a loud moan, Jimin holds Yoongi closer by his shoulder line—he grips Yoongi's hair with his right hand and lets his left hand grab Yoongi's shoulder line.

Yoongi starts to thrust. Jimin's moans echo in the living room. Yoongi hurriedly speeds up. Jimin chucks his head onto the couch.

Yoongi smooches Jimin. The latter's muffled moans of pleasure make Yoongi speed up again. Jimin's tears wet his hair while his sweat wets the couch.

Yoongi stops kissing to breathe properly. He takes multiple deep breaths and gazes at Jimin's lips.

Jimin exclaims, 'Ichaya...! I wanna...! Cum! Ah!' and takes a deep breath.

Yoongi says, 'Cum for me, baby.'

With a moan, Jimin starts to cum. Yoongi smiles proudly and kisses Jimin's cheek several times. Jimin loosens his grip on Yoongi's hair. He wraps his hands around Yoongi's nape.

Yoongi slows down and kisses Jimin's forehead. He plants a soft kiss on Jimin's nose. A shy giggle from Jimin makes Yoongi chuckle softly.

Yoongi says, 'I'm coming, baby.' and reaches his climax.

Yoongi pulls out slowly and lies on Jimin. The latter embraces Yoongi by his waist. He lets go of Yoongi with his legs. He stretches his legs and takes multiple deep breaths.

Yoongi sits upright and asks, 'Where's the bathroom?'

Jimin answers, 'The first room is my bedroom. You can use the bathroom attached to it.'

Yoongi grabs his clothes from the floor and walks off to the bedroom.

Ji-Yoon waves at Anju and walks towards her house. Sudhakaran follows Ji-Yoon.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2K 25 5
The marriage of Park Jimin, a 28-year-old man, living in Southampton gets fixed with Min Yoongi, a 30-year-old Asian living in the same city. Despite...
20.6K 725 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...
125K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
717 20 5
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old man, living in Birmingham, meets his lost love, Jimin Park, after a year. Being physically abused by his husband, Jimin see...