My Protectors

Por Kairi-The-Siren

A young woman who just turned 20 works for Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, she was just a lowly waitress who... Mais

☆~||Prologue||~☆
☆~||01||~☆
☆~||03||~☆
☆~||04||~☆
☆~||05||~☆
☆~||06||~☆
☆~||07||~☆
☆~||08||~☆
☆~||09||~☆
☆~||10||~☆
☆~||11||~☆
☆~||12||~☆
☆~||13||~☆
☆~||14||~☆
☆~||15||~☆
☆~||16||~☆
☆~||17||~☆
☆~||18||~☆
☆~||19||~☆

☆~||02||~☆

55 1 31
Por Kairi-The-Siren

Me: Hiii~ chapter 2 is here~! I don't know if I told everyone this but, the animatronics can use human forms in this story everyone thinks they are human, but they are animatronics and the only ones who know are the owner (Scott). Also, I hope I got Sunny and Moony's personalities right owo if not eh, oh well this is my story and I see them act this way oddly. ALSO In human forms, they are 5'7 to 6'0...which you can tell who will be the tallest, cause he's spider daddy owo nyhehe~ >:3 Enjoy~

☆~~☆

It has been three days since that incident with the entitled mother being banned from the Ice Cream Parlor, and she became close to Bonnie and they became good friends after those three days. Stella even bought her co-worker's friend's daughter two gifts for when she met her on Saturday which was the next day. She was at the cash register handing the cash back to the man, with his sweet little girl her ice cream, when her manager -- Steve walked over with a bright happy smile.

"Stella dear, may I speak with you for a minute?"

"O-oh, uh...sure? But who will deal with the cash register while I'm away?"

He laughs and waves his hand "No worries dear," She blinks when he places the 'on lunch break' sign plopped down on the counter for everyone to see. "Come now."

"R-right."

She started to feel nervous, then she started to panic.

'What did I do wrong? Was it because three days ago!? Oh god! Am I being fired!?'

Seeing the panicked look on her face, he smiles gently walks over to his desk grabs something, and walks back over to her holding something out to her in his hand.

"No need to be worried. Take this card, and head to the boss's office. He wishes to speak with you about something important," My eyes widen, freaking out. "Now, now. No need to panic dear. It's nothing bad, I assure you. Mr. Scott just wishes to speak with you about something."

She let out a breath of relief calming down, she took the card from his hand placed it in her uniform pocket thanked him left his office, and then went towards the owner's office. When she got to the door it said 'Scott' on a gold plaque on it. She knocks nervously, hearing a muffled 'Come in!'. She opens the door and steps into the office, she closes the door behind her walking over to the owner Scott who is sitting at his desk writing his signature on paper. When he looks up noticing her his eyes brighten, smiling kindly at the shy Stella.

"Ah, if it isn't Stella Kingsly," He stood up grabbed her hand, and started shaking it, making her confused and uncomfortable.

He let go of her hand still smiling. "Sorry to keep you away from your job, Miss. Kingsly. I heard what happened three days ago, and I wish to apologize for what happened to you," He looked so solemn it made Stella worry.

"I-it's okay...I'm just sorry I caused a huge commotion."

He laughs "No need to be sorry. I make sure all the people who work for me are well taken care of, the people who work here are kind of like family to me. No, the reason I called you here, is because I went to check up on you after hearing what happened, but what I witnessed gave me an idea."

"What...you witnessed?" She questioned with a tilt of her head.

"Yes. I watched and heard how you dealt with that child, Sean at Bonnie's Bowling Alley. And My Daycare Attendants do need some assistance in dealing with troublemaker children, that seem to not listen to them. I was wondering if you like to switch from the Ice Cream Parlor to being a Daycare assistant?"

She blinks in shock but then frowns.

"C-Can I think about it tonight and I'll give you my answer tomorrow? I'll send you a text since tomorrow is my day off."

He smiles still "Of course. The only issue is, that Saturday won't be your free day but Sunday is. Since Sunday no parents have left their kids there, I do not know why but so hope that helps."

She smiled nodded, she thanked him then she took her leave thinking as she walked passed people in deep thought, which made her not see someone and bump into them.

"Ow!"

"Whoa, it seems like you were deep in thought Superstar."

She brightens hearing a familiar voice, smiling to see the 5'7 famous Glamrock himself and her best friend.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about what Mr. Scott told me." She told him with a sheepish look.

He blinks "Mr. Scott? Wait why did you see the boss? The only time I have seen anyone go see him was they got fired, or something bad happened." He suddenly looked at her with worry.

She waves her hands seeing his worry.

"I-it's nothing bad, I swear! He just wanted to apologize to me for what happened to me three days ago...a-and he saw how I handled Sean, and he wants to move me to the Superstar Daycare to be an assistant for the daycare attendants it seems." She told him.

"Wow, that's some news. Aren't you going to accept it?" He tilts his head curious.

"Well...I want to but, I-I won't be able to visit you...I'll be too busy with the children." She frowns realizing that one sad fact.

He frowns seeing her sad face, he grabs her chin gently and lifts her head so she's looking at him with confusion.

"You should take it, Superstar. It's not like we'll stop being friends, we'll still see each other. If you want, I can come visit and you can always visit whenever you want."

"....Are you...sure?" She looks conflicted, she never had many friends. She only knew Melinda the nice older woman at the Ice Cream Parlor and now Bonnie, so she's scared to lose them...she's terrified.

"I'm sure. So please, it'll be best...I don't want you getting yelled at again."

"Bonnie..." She sighs softly, then smiles as he lets her chin go. "Okay, I'll send Mr. Scott a text letting him know I'll take the spot. I'll let Melinda know the news too, so I'll be late in visiting her daughter in the Hospital."

He nods, happy to see her accepting it. It was sad he wouldn't be able to visit every day on his breaks or her breaks, but he wanted to see her happy and she looked so happy helping that boy Sean and was good with the kids. Bonnie took Stella back to the Ice Cream Parlor, and she let Melinda know the news -- she was so happy and excited, and she'd let Lillian know she would be late tomorrow. She went and finished her job behind the cash register, and she got nicer customers this time and she was so happy. She was so excited to meet the two daycare attendants tomorrow, but she was nervous hoping she won't be trouble for the two. She heard they were twin brothers, and one is cheerful and full of energy while the other one deals with nighttime, and is a bit of a grump but can be kind...mostly towards the children, but not the naughty children.

She clocked out at the end of her shift, saying buy to Melinda and her manager and they wished her luck and told her to visit them when she can. She happily smiled and nodded, and then happily hummed to herself smiling. When she unlocked her house she closed and locked the front door behind her, went and turned the TV on, and relaxed until it got late so she started cooking dinner, after eating she went and relaxed in her tub and after that, she went straight to bed feeling the exhaustion getting to her falling into a peaceful sleep.

☆~~☆

Morning
9:25 AM

Stella's POV

I was so anxious! I'm not good with new people, but I have to be stronger and I know the attendants are kind people. I entered the Pizza Plex mall and went up the escalators to see Mr. Scott standing outside the Daycare. When he looked over seeing me walking over with a nervous smile, and a small wave his eyes lit up.

"Just in time, Miss. Kingsly! I have notified the twins, Sun and Moon about getting a new assistant -- you, and I hope you don't mind, but I informed them what happened that day with that rude woman so that if it EVER happens again they will do their best to comfort you and deal with the adult."

I flench remembering that fateful day that changed my life around, but for the good though. I smiled with a bit of sadness in it.

"I-it's alright, sir. Hopefully, that will NEVER happen again...I-I don't wish to be a burden to them."

He smiles and waves his hand "It's alright dear. I make sure all my children who work here are well taken care of. And you are the youngest out of all my employees here, so in a way, everyone cares for you the most, you are still learning and I know for a fact you'll do great with Sun and Moon. They will protect you from any kind of harm." He reassures me with a warm, and kind smile that made my heart melt.

I wanted to cry but I held them back, giving him a watery smile.

"Thank you, sir... y-you don't know how much that means to me."

He chuckles hands behind his back smiling warmly.

"You are welcome, dear. Now let's introduce you to Sun and Moon, they do have names but they go by the names for show~ So don't be confused, also I must warn you about Sun's energetic personality, it might seem overwhelming but he has a heart of gold even if he's 5'8 along with Moon, they both mean well. Oh! Here, you will need this Fazzwatch I made it especially for this moment~ It's a sun and moon-themed one instead of Freddy's bear face."

He informed me and then handed me the sun and moon-themed fazzwatch. I was in awe at the beauty of it, I happily wrapped it around my left wrist and he ushered me inside the Daycare opening the door the parents go through to pick up the kiddos from Daycare. I step inside looking around in awe, I never stepped foot in here since I worked there. It's so HUGE, it's like a jungle gym and it's all for the children. They are lucky. I jumped when Mr. Scott walked passed me and called out two names with his hands around his mouth.

"Sun! Moon! Come on out and meet your assistant!"

I look around hands close to my chest, fingers laced together frowning and I look in awe as I see a tall male figure run over hug Mr. Scott, and even lift him like he weighs nothing! I was flabbergasted. Mr. Scott laughs and pats his back.

"It's good to see you too, Sun. Can you let me down? I wish to introduce you to someone."

"Oh~! Is it a new friend, yes, yes!?" He places him back on his feet, clapping his hands together excitedly eyes bright full of warmth, and kindness in them. They were so blue like the sky, with his golden blond hair that was slightly spiky but messy.

He chuckles and then gestures to me, so I shyly walked over to his side looking down feeling nervous and shy.

"Sun, I like you to meet, Stella Kingsly. Yours and Moon's new assistant."

"N-nice to m-meet you, Mr. Sun."

Being respectful I bowed but what happened after I went to lift my head, I was picked up in a tight and warm hug, causing me to yelp in surprise. My face never felt so hot, the side of my face was pressed against a chest swinging left and right like I was on a freaking slingshot going back and forth in a tug of war or something.

"Oh, it's so good to meet you at last friend! I heard so much from Mr. Scott! We'll be GREAT friends indeed~!" I laughed nervously at his enthusiasm, his nickname Sun is true, he's so bright and full of energy like the sun itself.

"That's wonderful news Sun! Well, I should go back to taking care of other things. I can count on you to take care of Miss. Kingsly, Sun?"

"Yes! Yes! No worries, Mr. Scott! Moon and I will take GOOD care of our new friend~" I couldn't see but I bid Mr. Scott farewell as I was squished in Sun's chest. "Moon! Moon! We got a new friend~!" Sun squealed it sounded like and running somewhere with me in his arms...still.

"What the-- Sun..."

"Huh? What's wrong Moon? Look! It's Miss. Kingsly, our new friend that will help us~"

"...Yes I can see that dumbass--"

I heard Sun gasps loudly and my ears were suddenly covered.

"Languige Moon!! This is no swearing in this room! This is a pure room with pure innocent children coming to play and make beautiful art~"

'Not all children are pure, sorry to say Mr. Sun...' I thought, if this was an anime I would be sweatdropping right now.

"Seriously? Sun I hate to burst your bubble, but we deal with both pure children and children who LOVE to annoy the SHIT out of me."

"Only because you scared them!" Sun shot at him.

"...Sun..." Hears Moon's sighing. "Never mind. Is she still conscious...?"

"Eh? Oh!" I finally inhaled air, as he placed my feet back on the solid floor!

I drop to the floor hugging the floor. "Oh sweet floor!! I'll never complain about walking EVER again!!"

"......."

"......?"

I snap my eyes open standing up blushing out of embarrassment when one of them clears their throat. I quickly bowed and apologized, repeatedly.

"I'msorryI'msorry!"

"...This is our assistant...?"

I flench at what I believe was Moon's remark about me being their assistant...and not gonna lie it kind of hurt.

"Moon! That's rude! Do you want me to put you in time out!?"

"Put me in time-- Sun! I'm not a goddamn child!" He growls out.

I finally lift my head so I'm standing straight with my hands clasped together in front of my stomach, blinking but my breath just left me as I look at both of their faces as they bicker back and forth. And the only thought that went through my head was.

'Holy shit...did I die somehow and went to heaven or am I in limbo?'

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

25.5K 242 50
Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thought nothing of it, but things change whe...
4.2K 108 11
[ montgomery gator x oc ] with a LITTLE [ glamrock freddy x oc ] An UPGRADED POSITION is all anyone can dream about. In a place like Freddy Fazbear'...
6.8K 226 29
(#GlamrockFronnie) Eloise Bennet and her brother, Lucas, go exploring in the pizzaplex. But when Lucas gets kidnapped by a mysterious shadow in the b...
1.8K 76 29
A sun/OC/Moon fanfic! Ayla a new hire to the Fazebear Pizzaplex starts her first job as the animatronic mechanics. However, strange things has been h...