Key to the Heart - A Kingdom...

נכתב על ידי PhoenixBunny456

Ruby was born in another world (the real world) and at an early age, she learned that no one has happy ending... עוד

Chapter 1: Ruby!
Chapter 2: Ruby's First Friends and the New Girl?
Chapter 3: Ruby's First Touch of Loneliness!
Chapter 4: First Ever Reunion!
Chapter 5: Inseparable Friends!
Chapter 6: Friendly Conversations!
Chapter 7: Secrets Even in Friendships!
Chapter 8: First Friendship Fight!
Chapter 9: Reconnecting?
Chapter 10: Xion Vanishes!
Chapter 11: Finding Xion!
Chapter 12: Saying Goodbye!
Chapter 13: Sora, Donald and Goofy!
Chapter 14: Ruby Taken Over By Darkness!
Chapter 15: Beast's Castle!
Chapter 17: Land of Dragons!
Chapter 18: Escaping The Underworld!
Chapter 19: Olympus Coliseum!
Chapter 20: Disney Castle Is Under Attack!
Chapter 21: Pirate Tales!
Chapter 22: And Fish Tails!
Chapter 23: The Knight of Nightmare!
Chapter 24: Friends In All Shapes and Sizes!
Chapter 25: The True King of the Pride Lands!
Chapter 26: Not Ready To Say Goodbye Yet!
Chapter 27: DTD
Chapter 28: Reunion At Hollow Bastion!
Chapter 29: Under The Sea and Saving China - Again!
Chapter 30: When You Give Your Entire Being In An Attack!
Chapter 31: We'll Meet Again - I'll Make Sure of It!
Chapter 32: Let's Be Friends, Naminé!
Chapter 33: Sora and Riku's Return - Axel's Return To Radiant Gardens!
Chapter 34: Keep Your Hands Off Our Light!
Chapter 35: Heart's Intertwined!
Chapter 36: The Search For Roxas Begins!
Chapter 37: Meeting Little Chef and the Old Mansion Computer!
Chapter 38: Helping Friends!
Chapter 39: Saving Ansem the Wise and Freeing Aqua From Darkness
Chapter 40: Axel and Ventus's Reunion!
Chapter 41: Roxas's Return and the Adopted Siblings Reunite!
Chapter 42: Key To The Heart

Chapter 16: Saving Beast!

29 1 0
נכתב על ידי PhoenixBunny456

"Breath... should I take a deep?" Ruby is shown sitting alone on the clock tower as she stares out at the sunset. "Faith... should I take the leap?" Roxas is shown in his organization thirteen cloak with the hood up. "Taste... what a bittersweet!" The two are shown walking the opposite direction of one another before they are shown looking at one another from over their shoulders. "All my, all my life!" Axel is shown walking over to Roxas and putting his arm around his neck and pulls him away. "Let me face!" Ruby is shown looking away as she stood alone. "Let me face!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown running from Nobodies that suddenly attack. "Let me face my fears!" Roxas is shown looking down sadly as he was forced to follow orders. "Let me face! Let me face! Let me face my fears!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown laughing as she sits next to Roxas as the two talk. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown standing with shock on her face as Roxas is shown standing in front of her. "Won't be long!" Light flashes and Ruby is shown crying as she stood alone. "I'm almost here!" Light flashes as Sora and Roxas are shown on separate screens before Roxas is shown fading away and Sora is shown alone. "Watch me cry all my tears!" Ruby is staring at the sky as it looked like doves fly around her. "Let me face!" Light flashes as Ruby is shown floating back as she reached up. "Let me face!" Roxas, Ruby, Xion and Axel are shown laughing together as Ruby and Roxas sat beside one another. "Let me face my fears!" Music continues to play as Ruby and Roxas are shown reuniting before Ruby is shown sitting alone as she stares at out the sky and the title is shown above her.

The clock clears his throat and the group continues to explain. The story was that although the old woman begged him to let her stay the night, the selfish prince turned her away. Little did he know that the old woman was really a witch. She magically transformed the prince into a beast, his servants also victims of her spell. In order to help everyone return to the way they were, Beast must first come to his senses. Sora and the gang agree to help. Guided by the castle's servants, Sora, Ruby, Donald and Goofy head towards Beast's chambers. Ruby agreed that there was no time to lose. The four quickly take off towards Beast's Chambers.

"It's time you dealt with Belle. She's scheming to take everything you have. This castle, your precious rose. And then – your life. Trust no one. Feed your anger! Only anger will keep you strong." A voice says as they approach Beast's chambers. Ruby's eyes widen as though she didn't recognize the voice, she could tell there was darkness coming from it.

"I've had enough of strength. There's only one thing I want—" Beast replies.

"What? To love, and be loved in return? Who could ever love a beast?" The mysterious man asks and Beast roars.

"HEY!" Ruby yells as she stood with the clock and candlestick.

"See? She has accomplices." The man says before he puts a barrier around the room and escapes.

"Hey, Prince." Sora says and Ruby's eyes widen when Beast roars.

"Oh, dear! Master!" The clock says. The beast attacks and Ruby gasps when she's suddenly away from the attack. She feels arms around her and she looks over to see that Sora had a hold of her.

"You need to find a place to hide!" Sora says.

"Right!" Ruby says and she heads over and ducks behind some furniture with the clock. She peeks out with him. Sora, Donald and Goofy fight the Beast. After about ten minutes, they manage to bring Beast to his senses and Ruby and the clock walk over.

"Master..." The clock says.

"Cogsworth... what happened?" Beast asks.

"Well, Master... ah, you see... that is... How shall I say... ah, actually... mmm..." Cogsworth says.

"Well, you put everyone down there in that dungeon!" Donald says.

"I did what?" Beast asks.

"Ah... you did!" Cogsworth replies.

"Who was that guy you were talking to? The one in black?" Sora asks and Beast gasps.

"Xaldin." Beast says.

"Xaldin? Are you sure?!" Ruby asks.

"You know who Xaldin is?" Sora asks.

"Um... not personally... but... my... my old friend... the one I'm looking for... he's had a run in with Xaldin before..." Ruby says. That wasn't the entire story, but it's what she could give him at the moment.

"That's his name. He came from the darkness... he... used my anger to control me." Beast explains, "He took all my sorrow, my sadness, my pain – and turned it all into rage. There was nothing I could do... I could no longer see the truth."

"That's kinda like Ruby! Some guy in black used her sadness and loneliness to control her." Sora explains and Ruby's eyes widen. She looks down sadly.

'Am I really that sad and lonely that I was so easily taken control of?' Ruby's thoughts ask.

"Well, I'll be. That must be why you threw all of your friends down there into the dungeon. You wanted to make sure that you didn't hurt 'em, right?" Goofy asks.

"Was that it? Was it to protect them?" Beast asks.

"Sure. We know you're good inside." Goofy says and the group nods while Ruby was still looking down sadly.

"He's right, Master. We've all seen how kind you can be. After all, Belle can see the goodness in your heart, but I'm afraid you've yet to..." Cogsworth says as he trails off.

"Belle!" Beast says suddenly and then sighs sadly, "I've mistreated her... I've mistreated her and been so selfish."

"She didn't say anything about that." Sora says.

"She'd never tell anyone of my cruelty... She's too good." Beast says.

"You see, I'm afraid he judges himself far too harshly." Cogsworth says.

"She's a princess. A Princess's job is to see the good in all. She can see the good parts of you, even if you can't see them." Ruby says suddenly.

"Why don't you just go talk to her?" Sora asks.

"But..." Beast says.

"No excuses! C'mon, we'll go with you!" Sora says. Sora, Ruby, Donald, Goofy, Beast and Cogsworth head back to Belle's room. They find it empty and begin searching the castle for Belle.

"I'm warning you! You'll be sorry!" Belle's voice calls out.

"Belle! Where are you?!" Beast calls out.

"Beast! Help! I'm in the ballroom!" Belle's voice calls out.

"She sounds in trouble!" Ruby says and Beast, Sora, Donald and Goofy rush up some stairs and through the door into the ballroom. Ruby stays by the door as her eyes widen at a Heartless.

"That's a huge, heartless!" Ruby says.

"Stay there where it's safe, Ruby!" Sora says.

"Okay!" Ruby says. Beast assists Sora, Donald and Goofy in fighting the Heartless. With Beast's help it only takes a few minutes to fight and defeat the Heartless. It rises up and then transforms into a bigger Heartless.

"I'm guessing these things are never easy are they?" Ruby asks as Sora, Beast, Donald and Goofy fight the Heartless once more. When they deliver the final blow, and the Heartless roars before dispersing. The darkness in the room vanishes and Ruby rushes into the room.

"We did it!" Sora says and Ruby screams just as she's grabbed by the arm.

"So you think." Xaldin says at the same time.

"Xaldin!" Beast yells as he rushes towards Xaldin with Sora.

"LET HER GO!" Sora yells.

"I have no need for the little light, but she is constantly getting in the way. Know that if you get in our way again, we will destroy you. Farewell." Xaldin states and he throws Ruby to the ground before he vanishes.

"What does he want here?" Beast asks as Sora rushes over to help Ruby stand.

"He must be with Organization XIII." Sora says, "Are you alright, Ruby?"

"Yeah... he didn't hurt me." Ruby says, "Organization XIII are a group of... nobodies."

"Hmm?" Beast asks.

"Ever heard of Nobodies? When a strong-hearted person turns into a heartless, a Nobody's created too. See, the Organization... they've got control of all the Nobodies." Sora explains.

"That's right. And they were gonna make you into a Heartless!" Goofy states, "that way, they could get that Nobody of yours and have control over it."

'I don't understand... Xaldin sounded like he really would have hurt me if he was ordered to. But Axel and Roxas weren't like that and according to my diary... neither was she.' Ruby's thoughts say, 'So, Axel and Roxas must have been the exception... They really weren't evil. I can see that the reason Roxas wasn't evil is because of Sora...' She stares at Sora as the group continues to speak.

"You're alright!" Belle calls out.

"Belle!" Beast says and rushes over to her. The group heads over and joins them.

"Belle... I'm sorry, I-I wasn't myself. I hope I haven't done anything to hurt you." Beast pleads and Belle shakes her head, "Forgive me..."

"I know you weren't yourself. You don't have to apologize." Belle states, "But I had hoped... that you might have changed a little bit."

"Ooh, Beast is getting scolded." Ruby whispers.

"I wish you could start trusting me!" Belle says and she crosses her arms while Beast looks down sadly.

"Oh, I am afraid time is running short." The candlestick says.

"What do you mean?" Sora asks.

"Remember the rose?" The candlestick asks.

"From the Beast's room?" Donald asks.

"Precisely. You see, if the master can learn to love and earn love in return, before the last petal falls..." Cogsworth says.

"The spell will be broken!" The candlestick says.

"Really? You think he's gonna make it?" Sora asks.

"I think he will." Ruby whispers, "He loves her, even if he can't find the right words to express how." She places her hands together as she looks down sadly.

'I guess Beast and I aren't that different in terms of love. I didn't have the chance to tell Roxas...' Ruby's thoughts state, 'Only because... I didn't know the right words to express the truth.'

"We think so." The teapot says.

"Yep, I think you're right!" Goofy says.

"I HOPE you're right..." Sora says and suddenly the keyblade appears in his hand.

"Whoa." Ruby says as she jumps in surprise, "So it just appears in your hand whenever it wants to?"

"Yep." Sora replies and holds out the keyblade. Suddenly, the rose appears before him magically and he uses it and the keyblade to find the keyhole. Sora jumps back and uses the keyblade to free the world from any heartless that might be wandering around.

"What happened?" Beast asks after Sora is finished.

"The gate is open!" Donald exclaims.

"Do you have to go?" Belle asks.

"Yeah." Sora says.

"I was hoping to get to know Ruby some more." Belle says.

"It was very nice meeting you both." Ruby says and curtsies the best she can.

"Uh, what was that?" Sora asks.

"It's called a curtsy. It's how people greeted or said goodbye in my storybooks." Ruby says.

"Oh." Sora says.

"No more arguing, okay?" Goofy says to Beast and Belle.

"We'll see to it!" The candlestick says.

"Take care dears." The teapot says.

"You're welcome here, anytime!" Cogsworth says.

"If you hear anything about Riku or the King, the heartless, the Organization – anything at all – let us know!" Sora says and Belle and Beast nod. Ruby waves as she giggles.

"Okay, gotta go." Sora says before the group vanishes magically.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.8K 223 21
(Book 2) 10 years after a raging battle against Xehanort and Vanitas, Hikari goes on a new adventure with Sora, Donald and Goofy to search for Riku...
4.8K 178 41
Hikari has no idea which world is real, she meets so many new people along her journey to discover who she truly is. Through time and darkness, she t...
14.6K 121 35
Hana (Japanese pronunciation not Hanna) has always been friends with Lea and Isa. Unlike them, she'd rather spend her time tending to the flowers in...
36.3K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...