โœง * ๐’ ๐š ๐Ÿ ๐ž ๐š ๐ง ๐...

Av xoxourfave

โŸถ ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง ๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž A 13 year old girl, born September 28th, 2010. Black short-ish hair, 5 foot 2... Mer

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐‹๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž
โš ๏ธIMPORTANTโš ๏ธ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ,๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐’๐ก๐š๐ค๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐–๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ
You're my my my
HELP ME DECIDE
MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER
IMPORTANT NEW STORY?

๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ

405 13 4
Av xoxourfave

Rains Pov:

Taylor smells so good. She smells like warm vanilla and strawberrys. I remeber laying in my bed and just wondering what she smelled like, or if i would ever find out. 

This is kinda weird actually, for all Taylor knows, I coulf have a gun. I dont, but she doesnt know that. She just found a random kid on the sidewalk and let her shower in her house and takes care of her. I dont know if thats extremly nice, or extremly dumb. Dont get me wrong I love that Taylor took me in im so grateful, but what if I was like, well idk, dangerous? All this thinking is making me tired. Yea I lied when she asked if I was gunna be able to make it through dinner and a movie. Im exhausted, but I also dont want to go to bed because then it will be tomorrow and ill need to go home and I really dont want to. Speaking of home and mom, we still havent called my mom. And im nit going to remind Taylor. But if we call her, she'll want to pick me up and I just cant go home. Especially because now im with Taylor, and I dont want to leave.

I adjust myself in Taylors arms, trying to get more comftorable. My wet hair is seeping through my sweater and onto my pillow, its not comfy. I wish I had like a hair tie.

"Taylor, do you have a hair tie?" I sit up and ask her. She sits up behind me and runs ber fingers through my hair. 

" I do, can I braid your hair?" she asks me. Nobody has reallyvasked me that before, no one has ever done my hair for me.

"You would do that?" I turn and ask her. 

"Of course! Your hair is so pretty. Come sit infront of me." she pats a spot on the bed and I scootch over so that my hair is in her reach. The movie is still playing and we are about a fourth way through. Taylors hands make there way to the top of my head and her fingers gather all the hair into peices. I dont know what shes doing that makes this feel so good. But im in heaven. Her fingers keep brushing against my skin every now and then. I can feel her tying the very end if my hair with a rubber band, she lets go and the braid falls onto my back. Taylor immidietly wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me into her chest. I laugh at her.

 "Thank you, Taylor," I look up to her to say. She smiles back down at me.  I think for a moment before saying,

" I guess we should call my mom now." I look down and frown. As much as I really dont want to, I  know that if I wait till tomorrow to tell her, she would kill me. I sit up and climb off Taylors lap. 

" Do you want me to call her or you?" she sits up and asks. 

"Um, can you?" I bite my cheeck and ask. She nods her head and picks her phone up off the bedside table. I tell Taylor my moms number and she hits the call button. 

"come her buddy," Taylor waves me over to her. I scoot myslef next to her and slowly rest my head on her shoulder. She wraps her arm around me and we wait for my mom to pick up. We sit in silence except for the phone ringing, waiting for my mom to pick up. Suddenly, the riging stops and I hear the familiure voice of my mom.

"Hello this is Jennie," my mom says. Taylor squeezes my shoulder before responding.

" Hi, yes this is Taylor Swift I-" she gets cut off by my mom,

"Taylor Swift? Im sorry but if this is a prank call im hanging up" I roll my eyes and start picking my nails. I look at Taylor and she looks taken back. 

"Um no sorry, this is Taylor." I watch as she says.

"Im sorry but unless you can prove it, I haft to go." Taylor, looking even more taken back, turns the call into a facetime, waiting for her to pick up. I move out of the frame so that my mom cant see me. She picks up the phone. My mom is sat at her work desk with her glasses. Her face when she saw Taylor, was pricless. " Oh my god, why are you calling me?" my mom smiles at her, Taylor smiles back and takes a deep breathe.

" So I called because, I was driving down one of the streets in new york and I passed by your daughter crying in the pouring rain outside of a house, so I offered to take her with me and I have her in my house now. She told me that her and her friend got into a big fight and she was so upset. I let her take a shower and change into my sweats because her clothes were soaking wet." I let out a quiet, shaky breathe, afraid of what my mom was going to say. 

" Oh my god, thank you so much, you did not need to do that she can totally handle herself, where is she now, can I talk to her?" She says sternly. I freeze, not wanting to talk to my mom. I know how this is going to go. She is going to yell at me for crying and feeling bad for myself, then for letting Taylor take me in, then for showering in her house and wear her clothes. Taylor looks at me, I rapidly shake my head no.

"No she is still showering at the moment." I let out the breath that I have been holding and move up the bed. I lay my head in Taylors lap, making sure I am out of the phones frame before I do. 

" Ok, when should I pick her up?" I look up at Taylor as tears brim my eyes. I cant go home. She glances down at me and strokes my hair. She quickly looks back at the phone.

" Tomorrow, 12 maybe?" Taylor answers.

" Oh! No I ment tonigh." No, mom please dont ruin this for me. I suck in a sharp breath and the tears that earlier brimed my eyes, now fell. Taylor quickly takes action and says,

"No, I would love to have her here. Please let her stay, she is the sweetest little girl ever!" Taylor says.

" Ok, if you insist. But I haft to pick her up 9:45 am no later, she has competition rehersal from 10 to 5 and she cant miss it." Ugh. My mom is so strict about dance, she is such a dance mom. 

" Ok yes of course, please feel free to text me, bye!" Taylor waves.

" Bye thank you!" my mom says before hanging up. Taylor puts her phone down and I immidietly wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." I mumble into her shirt. She strokes my scalp and I sigh in content.

" Of course, if you dont mind me asking, what competition rehersal do you have tomorrow?" I groan and Taylor laughs at me.

" I have dance competition in two days. I have like 10 dances. One solo, one duo, one small group, and one big group. I hate dance but my mom makes me do it." Taylor leans down and kisses my forhead before saying,

" Woah, you must be very good buddy! Do You have any videos, Id love to see you." I roll over and raise my eyebrow at Taylor.

" Trust me, no you dont." Taylor gives me a confused look at looks up before saying,

"Uhm. Yes I do." I give her a blank stare.

"No you dont"

"Yes I do"

"No you dont"

"Yes I do"

"No you dont"

"Yes I do" 

"Taylorrrrrrr" I whine, dranging the R and squriming in Taylors lap. 

"Rainnnnn" She whines back to me. I laugh at her whine and before I know it, her fingers are tickling my stomach and I cant stop laughing.

"Stop!" I laugh. I kick my legs and try and push her off before she actually kills me. I completly roll over so that my face is stuffed into her stomach and her hands cant reach mine anymore. Her fingers slow down and drag on my back.

"Why cant I see?" Taylor asked me. I look up at her through my eyelashes.

" Fine! Youre so annoying though. And only one video." I sit up and climb off Taylors lap. I jump off the bed and run to get my phone from the other room. I pick my phone up from off the bed and as Im walking back, I look through all my dance videos. I decide on my solo from Starpower to the song Confidance.  Once I back am in her room, I crawl back onto the bed and settle next to Taylor. "Ok this is my solo from Starpower. Its to the confidance song from like that leap or whatever the movie is called." 

Taylors Pov:

Ive learned a lot about Rain in the last hour. She is very sweet. She doesnt express her feelings. Her love language is definitaly physical touch, she has always been touching me in some way. Not that im complaining. She seems happy in my arms. 

"Ok please dont laugh at me." I swing my arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to me. 

" of course I wont!" She plays the video and her dancing is insane. She is doing all these kinds of spins and flips and jumps, its incredible. I dont want to call this dance like...sexy? Maybe sassy, yea she has a ton of sas. The video ends and I immediately sit up and clap.

"Insane. In. Sane. Like. Wow." I stare at her with wide eyes. Her cute little cheeks blush and she smiles. 

"Thank you."She responds shyly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Im about to say something when suddenly I hear the doorbell ring. Must be the food we ordered. I stand up iffthe bed and wave Rain to come with me to get the food. We walk down the halls through the house, I peek back every now and then because my house is pretty big and I dont want her to get lost. She catches up to me and walks by my side. I look down at her and smile. I love how sheis always so close to me. We make it to the front door and I open in reaveling our bag of food. 

" Um. Taylor?" I whip my head around in concern. Why does she sound so scared.

"Yes my love" I answer her. I can see her take a deep breathe before saying,

" Im just going to tell you this now to get it over with. I cant sleep alone. Im petrified of the dark. And I get nightmares all the time. At home, my sister is in the same room as me. But if im ever alone, I cant sleep at all and I wake up in the middle of the night. Im sorry. You probably want me to go home now." She rambles. I close the door and stand up straight before taking her in my arms. She hesitates at first but wraps her arms around me.

"Youre not going anywhere. You can sleep in my bed." I pull away alittle and tuck her hair behind her ears. She smiles up at me and I kiss her cute cheeks before giving her one last squeeze. 

 One thousand nine hundred something I dont know. Anywaysssss. Hope you enjoy 😍

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

Tea For Two Av sw

Humรถr

904K 29.8K 36
"Just wondering, Shoemaker. Are you going to tell your parents? Or should I?" When I was little, I was terribly afraid of heights. One day, in a blea...
13K 187 9
I CHANGED THE COVER PHOTO (same story). This is a (fictional) story on what is happening right now with Taylor and Travis. It's loosely based on thei...
368K 19.6K 34
Rainier 'Rain' Laurent is a 17 year old gay in high school. His life is ordinary, except he's plagued by nightmares of a car accident that happened a...
7.1K 258 15
What happens when 20 year old Vivian Cooper goes to a Fearless concert, and catches the singers eye. [This is fully fiction and is not meant to be sp...