When The Stars Align | A Ben...

נכתב על ידי SpikeyTheBookworm

I know she's in pain, yet I can't help but stare at her. She looks like she's just calmly sleeping, dreaming... עוד

Prologue
-Season 1-
1. Camp Cretaceous
2. Secrets
3. The Cattle Drive
5. Happy Birthday Eddie!
6. Welcome To Jurassic World
7. Last Day Of Camp
8. End of the Line
-Season 2-
9. A Beacon of Hope
10. The Art Of Chill
11. The Watering Hole
12. Salvation
13. Brave
14. Misguided
15. Step One
16. Chaos Theory
-Season 3-
17. View From The Top
18. Safe Harbor
19. Casa De Kenji
20. Clever Girl
21. Eye Of The Storm
22. The Long Run
23. A Shock To The System
24. Escape From Isla Nublar
25. Whatever It Takes
26. Stay On Mission
-Season 4-
27. Beneath The Surface
28. At Least...
29. Turning Dr. Turner
30. Rude Awakening
31. The Long Game (Pt. 1)
32. The Long Game (Pt. 2)
33. Mission Critical
34. Staying Alive
35. Technical Difficulties
36. Dino-sitting
37. Taking Control
38. Who's The Boss?
-Season 5-
39. Reunited (Pt. 1)
40. Reunited (Pt. 2)
41. The Final Test (Pt. 1)
42. The Final Test (Pt. 2)
43. Battle Lines (Pt. 1)
44. Battle Lines (Pt. 2)
45. Evasive Action (Pt. 1)
46. Evasive Action (Pt. 2)
47. Shaky Ground (Pt. 1)
48. Shaky Ground (Pt. 2)
49. Out of the Pack (Pt. 1)
-Apologetic A/N-
50. Out of the Pack (Pt. 2)
51. The Leap (Pt. 1)
52. The Leap (Pt. 2)
53. Clean Break (Pt. 1)
54. Clean Break (Pt. 2)

4. Things Fall Apart

388 12 0
נכתב על ידי SpikeyTheBookworm

Asset out of containment

[Ben POV]

It's morning.

I am sitting on the couch drawing a picture of Y/N playing chess with Bumpy, using crayons.

Darius bursts into the room. "What up, Camp Cretaceous?! Whoo-hoo!"

"Not in a 'whoo-hoo mood' this morning Darius. Not after yesterday. Trekking through a rainforest will do that." Kenji snaps lazily.

"But today's a new day! Kayak day! Who doesn't want to paddle beside dinosaurs, real dinosaurs?! It's gonna be awesome! Right?
Wait- where are Dave and Roxie?"

"The babysitters took off early and left this" Kenji slaps a note to Darius' white shirt.

"BRB. Gotta go. Boss talk. BB. Later. Smiley face. Is that a.. dinosaur emoji with a thumbs up?"

"It's Dave speak. Roxie translated on the back."

"We have to go talk to our boss. Stay inside until we return. Draw, bond, whatever. The radio's set for channel six in case you need us. Stay inside, Stay inside. Do not leave. Kenji, I'm  looking at you."

Y/N chuckles quietly.

"Sorry for the kids' menus, it's all Dave had."

"Do they understand how old we are? I mean, when was the last time you even saw a crayon?!" Kenji whines.

I show Y/N my work. She gives me a small grin. "Is that... me and Bumpy?"

I laugh awkwardly.

Bam!

The front doors open. Brooklyn storms inside.

"Brooklyn. What's new on the internet, superstar?" Yaz asks sarcastically

"I wouldn't know because I went to get my phone from it's charger and it wasn't there! Someone stole my phone!"

"Brooklyn, who hasn't had your phone?"

We all begin to make excuses to make Brooklyn just give up on the subject

"I needed to check the weather last night..." I begin

"I wanted to check the time..." Y/N trails off quietly.

"Dr. Shatter posted a new column on microfossils yesterday..." Darius trails off.

"...too good to miss the selfie opportunity, but I haven't used it since, I swear!" Kenji raises his arms in innocence

Brooklyn scoffs and glances at Sammy.

"I... haven't seen it either," she says unconvincingly

"Really?" Brooklyn challenges.

"Hey, hey, it's okay! Since we're not kayaking till later, we'll have plenty of time to look for the phone." Darius consoles them cheerfully.

"Oh, I think I know exactly where to look. I also think that whoever took the phone might be trying to hide some things on it."

Brooklyn meaningfully and suspiciously looks at Sammy. "What do you think, Sammy?"

"Um, what?" Sammy frowns nervously.

"What is your deal? Sammy said she didn't take it. Ever think you might have just lost the stupid thing?!" Yasmina snaps angrily.

"Hmm. Well then, let's just check her bags to see if it's in them." Brooklyn suggests irritatedly.

"Woah, woah!!! This is getting too far Brooklyn." Yaz cries. "You do not go through someone else's stuff."

"Brooklyn, I did not-" Sammy starts to say.

"-Brooklyn, guys, come on! We can't be this upset over phones. This is Jurassic World! It's- it's-!" Darius gets cut off.

(dinosaur roars)

"What was that?" I ask, upset.

"Um, a T-Rex?" Kenji guesses.

"I don't think so." Darius corrects.

"Then what sort of dinosaur did it sound like? Friend-ish? Or Foe-ish?" I ask, frightened.

"Where is it comin' from?" Sammy scratches her head.

They all run to the balcony, leaving me behind.

Whatever it is, I'm gonna finish my drawing first.

Or maybe I just don't want to see it.

"I can't see anything from here. The trees are blocking the view," Brooklyn says, squinting.

"Maybe they're moving a new dino from the lab to an enclosure," Darius says "We could probably see it from the observation tower. Could be cool."

"Wow that's a great idea Darius! What are we waiting for?" Sammy hurriedly exclaims.

"Hey! We're not done talking about this!" Brooklyn says, quickly trailing after them. Poor Darius is being practically dragged along by the arm by Sammy.

They run to the elevator that brings us down to the ground.

"But guys! It's Indoor Arts and Crafts day! We should stay and wait for Dave and Roxie. Right Y/N?" I turn to her.

Y/N hesitates, then shrugs and nods at me, agreeing.

"If you wanna stay here and draw your dino-daughter, go for it. I'm gonna see me a T-Rex or a girl-fight. Either way, I win. Ka-ching!" Kenji smirks at us both.

"Fine go on! We'll just stay where we're supposed to stay, wait for who we're supposed to stay for, and be where we're supposed to be!"

Although...

I don't want to be left alone with no one to protect me...

And I don't think Y/N counts...

"Maybe I should go anyway." I mumble to myself.

"Wait, guys! Y/N and I are coming too!"

I pull on Y/N's wrist and we stumble after the others.

•·•

Yaz and Kenji tug on the observation tower's gates

"It's locked."

"Oh wow. Guess we can't get in!" I say happily, "We should all go back before someone comes along and we get in trouble."

"Wait- where is everybody?" questions Darius.

"Uh, there's usually someone around."

"If we're doing this... Then we might as well do this," Brooklyn picks the gate lock and opens it easily. "Ta-Da!"

"Last to the top is a rotten egg!"

"Later, rotten egg!"

Everyone dashes up to the tower.

"Is anybody else hot?" Samy fans herself

"It is hot." Brooklyn agrees.

Everyone pants a lot.

"No more stairs!" Kenji moans. "There better be something good."

(rumbling)

Everybody looks down from the balcony.

"There's something out there."

"-Something big..."

I gasp and move closer to Y/N. She hesitantly rubs some circles on my back for comfort, and I feel myself calming a little.

(bellowing)

All of us sigh in relief

"It's just a brachiosaurus." Yaz says.

"Ooh! Mystery solved. Guess we should head back now." I walk to the stairs.

"But that doesn't make any sense. Brachiosauruses don't roar like that." Darius frowns deeply.

"Hey! What are you kids doing outside?!" a man yells at us from below

I freeze halfway to the staircase.

"There's an asset out of containment! You can't be up there!" another man hollers at us.

"What are they saying?"

"Oh great! They look mad. I told you we'd get in trouble!" I shout.

"Can you hear us? You need to get down now!!" The man yells frantically.

"Hurry!!" The other pulls on his hair.

"You're gonna have to speak up!" Kenji calls out with his hands cupping his mouth.

"The park's going on lockdown!!"

What did he say? I ask myself

(roaring)

"The brachiosaurus fell!" Y/N shrieks in fear.

(shouts fill the air)

"Why aren't ya movin'? You dumb kids, get down here right-!"

A large, white, predatory dinosaur comes out of nowhere eats the men

Wait-

That dinosaur just ate people!

(screams)

"What is that?!"

"It got him! It got him!!"

"Doctor Wu's lab... There was a dinosaur... The Indominus.." Brooklyn trails off worriedly.

"The Indominus Rex!" cries Sammy

"But there's no dinosaur named-"

"There's no time. We need to leave."

"Now now now! We have to go!!"

"Up here is safe, down there isn't," says a horrified Kenji. "Besides, this high up, it's not like the whatever-Rex can see us."

Right at that moment, the Indominus looks up at us.

Target spotted.

Kenji, you jinxed it!

It runs to the tower and bites the metal holding it up. The tower shakes We all scream.

I almost fall off the tower, but Y/N catches me and pulls me to the zip-line.

"The zip line! Go, go, go!"" she yells.

We all run to the zip line and start strapping ourselves in. Halfway through the rope, all the zip line poles screech to a stop.

"It's emergency stopping!"

Darius takes a running start and clings to Yaz, pushing all of us to the other side.

Suddenly the tower falls. We fall.

I black out.

1338 words

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

20.6K 356 25
I have read a lot of these and I have seen both seasons of the show. So Madison Grady is Owen Grady 16 year old sister. She has lived on the island a...
2K 45 15
"This isn't your typical trip to a safari or zoo. Like always, when people try to cage Mother Nature, she breaks free. And people still haven't learn...
13.2K 270 16
You are 15 years old Darius sister and after he won a video game he has to pass a summer in Jurassic worlds new program named Camp Cretaceous . You a...
3K 136 18
Don't judge, I like this ship. U^U I did not make the cover, so full credit to whoever made the cover. ;-; Also, go watch Camp Cretaceous! It's an aw...