Ancestral Cataclysm (Illustra...

VinoLeunc

In 2055, a magnificent discovery happen. A new race of hominins is found frozen in deep Alaska. This unidenti... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017 - 40 kilometers per hour
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021 - Distress Call
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024 - A phone call was made
Chapter 025 - Did Ros really do that?
Chapter 026 - The Observant, The Ignorant, And The Untouchable
Chapter 027 - Elad's Bunker
Chapter 028
Chapter 029 - Blue Lantern
Chapter 030 - Who is There?!
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036 - Natural Conversation
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039 - Real-Life Superpower
Chapter 040 - King of Fruit
Chapter 041 - The Stadium
Chapter 042 - Now
Chapter 043 - Near Death
Chapter 044
Chapter 045 - Michellin Award
Chapter 046 - Thwarting
Chapter 047 - What Must I Do?
Chapter 048 - Jumps
Chapter 049
Chapter 050 - 43 hours
Chapter 051 - Drifting
Chapter 052 - Eagle
Chapter 053 - Diversity
Chapter 054 - Candi Jagat Tuwo
Chapter 055 - Pray
Chapter 056 - White Tiger
Chapter 057 - Bite It
Chapter 058 - Biosemiotics
Chapter 059 - Pirates?
Chapter 061 - Long Crates
Chapter 062 - Victim
Chapter 063 - Reunion
Chapter 064- Extraction
Chapter 065 - Meteorite
Chapter 066 - Found
Chapter 067 - Revenge
Chapter 068 - Wait For Us
Chapter 069 - Dead End?
Chapter 070 - Extinct
Chapter 071 - Ros
Chapter 072 - Ros Story
Chapter 073 - Infiltration 1
Chapter 074 - Infiltration 2
Chapter 075 - Infiltration 3
Chapter 076 - Infiltration 4
Chapter 077 - Infiltration 5
Chapter 078 - The Identity

Chapter 060 - Primitive

2 1 0
VinoLeunc

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Yeum Bi keeps knocking on a room door.

"Yes-yes. What is happening?" Said a middle-aged lady opening the door.

"We are attacked by pirates, please follow me now, we must go to the secret chamber." Yeum Bi explained seriously.

"Eh?" Said the middle-aged lady disbelieving.

"It is true. Listen to your husband's warning." Said Yeum Bi pointing to the speaker in the hallway.

After listening for a while, the middle-aged lady who is the Captain's wife understands, that it is true.

"Hurry up mam, we must go now." Yeum Bi said.

"But my belongings?" Captain's wife asked.

"It is OK, they will not take it, or later we can take it back." Yeum Bi explained and gently pulled Captain's wife's arm to follow her.

Then they start to evacuate themselves. Not only Yeum Bi, Ros, Sayaka, Qunn, and other crews that are already awake also do the same. They wake up all the crew members who are not awake yet and immediately initiate them to do the evacuation.

But that cruise ship is big, and now they are in the back area of the ship. They must do a long route to reach the secret chamber in the front and below part of the ship.

Now they must pass the kitchen area on their route. And...

"Peek-a-boo... Hide-hide where ever you are..." Suddenly Otomanko shows up there.

All are shocked by Otomanko's emersion, but Yeum Bi reacts fast, she attacks Otomanko in a hurry... But...

BLAM!

Only with an unpredictable throwing act, Yeum Bi was thrown to the wall.

"YEUM BI!" Qunn said and now he is the one that is trying to attack Otomanko.

But of course, you can predict. Even the combat trained like Yeum Bi only by one move, what about Qunn the non-combat experienced?

BLAM!

Qunn has also thrown to another wall.

"Everyone, RUN!" Yeum Bi told the rest of the ship crew to just run, including Ros and Sayaka. But unfortunately...

"Ups... No-no-no... Where do you think you want to go? You must be the 'Japanese Scientist', right? That eyes and face figure, you are the only Japanese here. Nope, you stay here." Otomanko said while he ran fast and grabbed Sayaka's hair from the back, he captured Sayaka.

Everyone is confused by that, they don't know what to do...

"Everyone! Just run and lock the door! We will catch you up!" Ros said, she then took a frying pan and tried to attack Otomanko.

So the rest of the ship crew keep running to the secret chamber. Meanwhile in that kitchen, Yeum Bi, Qunn, Sayaka, and Ros will try to fight Otomanko.

Yeum Bi grabs a knife, she is now serious. Four of them will fight Otomanko.

"Now, this is become fun..." Otomanko grinned just like a psychopath. He enjoys that moment.

...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Up there Gerald still tries to force the attacker's boats to get away from the cruise ship.

"Gerald! There on the right side, a boat already successfully hooked the ship!" Rory informed Gerald.

"I can't! Here on the left also near to success!" Gerald yelled.

"Gerald! Just go back here to the Bridge and lock the door. This bridge was designed unable to be breached from outside. So just come back here and defense here." The Captain said.

"But...!" Gerald also becomes confused. He alone can not defend that many of the attacker boats.

Observing the situation, it is useless for Gerald to stay outside. So he obeys the recommendation from the captain. He back to the Bridge and locked the door. Unfortunately, this means they are going to let all that CCT and RDA crew climb up and conquer the ship.

"Yeum Bi, Yeum Bi, are you there?!" Gerald tries to contact Yeum Bi with their communicator.

"..." But no answer.

"Yeum Bi, hallo? Ros? Qunn? How's the situation down there?"

"..." Again no answer.

"What is happening? Is it in the secret chamber room there is no signal?" Gerald asked the captain.

"No, it should be still able to receive signal there." The Captain answered.

Now they do not know what is going on. They only can surrender seeing the RDA and CCT crew climb up to the cruise ship one by one.

In a matter of 10 minutes, just like Ndunga said, RDA's general, Jibir Andonga, and Goto Musaif reach the Bridge. Jibir stands at the right door, and Goto at the left door. They both can not open the door, they try to break it, but it is also unbreakable. They try to shoot and break the windows, but it is bulletproof windows.

"They lock themselves, boss, can not be opened with anyway," Jibir informed his boss through their communication device.

So where is their boss? His name is Nasef Solaim.

Nasef is there, standing on the middle deck of the cruise ship, he just stands there and looks above, the bridge windows. He knows Gerald and Rory now are looking at him.

After nothing happened for the next 10 minutes, suddenly from the lower deck. Four people were led limply. The four people looked battered and their hands were tied behind their backs.

The four people were now forced to kneel next to each other. The four people from the left are Yeum Bi, Qunn, Ros, and Sayaka.

"Hey, you American. You can hear me, right? Now open the door, or I must force you to." Nasef pulls out his curved long knife and points it to the bridge. He is talking to Gerald or Rory.

Gerald and Rory look at each other, but they do not know what to do...

Suddenly one of the RDA crew comes to their boss, Nasef, and whispers something.

"Ah... So you are the bi*ch who killed my beloved son. What a luck. It means whatever it is, I must send you to hell, so my son can see the justice from heaven." Nasef said while grabbing Yeum Bi's hair and pulling it with force.

"Heaven my ass... No need to be religious enough to know a killer and kidnapper's place is in hell." Yeum Bi dare to speak the truth.

"Ha-ha-ha... Now it is proved, you are a fouled mouth bi*ch, redeem your sin in hell then." Said Nasef while arranging the sharp blade part of the curved long knife towards Yeum Bi's neck.

"NOOOOOO! YOU ASSH*LE! AFTER MY DEAD BODY IF YOU DARE!" Qunn with his last power bumps his body to Nasef so Nasef releases his grab on Yeum Bi.

But after that, Nasef's subordinate hit Qunn many times, making Qunn unable to fight again.

"If that is what you want, with pleasure." Nasef grabs Qunn's hair, arranging the sharp blade part of his curved long knife towards Qunn's neck. And...

<Times feels like slow motion>

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Rory screamed!

A disgusting primitive act happening,

I am better not to tell it,

Something involved...

Decapitation.

<Condolence for humanity>

Gerald and Rory are shocked by what is happening.

Meanwhile, RDA and CCT are laughing happily, they feel great about that primitive cowardly action. Are they human?

"See! Do not challenge me! Open the door! Or..." Nasef threatening.

"Oh no, this one also needs to be sent to hell!" Nasef does not stop, he does the same thing that he did to Qunn, and now to Yeum Bi.

Shocking... This is shocking!

Rory is already unable to see what is happening, he just cries and screams as sad and as loud as he can in the bridge room. He never imagines he will lose his best friend in this most disgusting way.

But Rory's cameras still broadcast all in live. Many people all around the world witnessed that disgusting and primitive selfish act.

One of the people who witnessed it and now become very angry are people in South Korea.

President Yoo Gi Hwan stands up angrily and states:

"Everyone! For everyone willing to volunteer for revenge! May join their force and go to Africa! There is no forgiveness for those who kill our National Hero! From now on, I state war on RDA! Eliminate them until the root!" Yoo Gi Hwan said very angrily.

"YES SIR!" everyone in the room agrees with Yoo Gi Hwan's command.

So, the military in South Korea combined with some survivor volunteers, prepared themselves fast, and ready to launch the attack to RDA in Africa.

But no matter how fast they prepare themselves, they can't help the situation that is happening on the cruise ship right now.

So the hellish tragedy is still happening on the cruise ship.

"Do you see that?! It is easy for me to do this. Every year, twice a year I do this to hundreds of goats, cows, and buffalo. It is a good practice for me. You know what? Humans are easier. Ha-ha-ha..." Nasef laughs like a psychopath and his army also laughs with him.

"So! Do you want to open the door, or what?! Should I do it again to this one?!" Nasef threatens by grabbing Ros's hair and pointing his knife at Ros's neck again.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! YOU WIN! I surrender..." Gerald rushes out of the bridge, opens the door, drops his rifle, and lifts both hands.

WHAM!

Jibir hits Gerald's back head with his gun-stock.

Gerald becomes unconscious.

The cruise ship is conquered by RDA and CCT, now they force the captain to change the route to their secret harbor.

...

Gerald is still unconscious, and Rory is still in shock and silent. Ros and Sayaka, nothing different. Together they all including the captain led by RDA and CCT enter the jungle and walk for many hours. Rory and the captain must hold a stretcher with unconscious Gerald on top of it.

The good news from this situation now is that the cruise ship crew and their family are still hiding nicely in the secret chamber. But no one can predict what will happen to them in the future.

After walking for many hours, finally they arrive at the base camp. Based on the flag and logo, it looks like the CCT's base camp.

(The picture above is just for rough imagination. Your imagination may be more correct in describing the situation.)

It is a big camp area with some of the guard towers here and there.

"Where we should put this prisoner boss?" CCT crew ask Otomanko.

"Just put them in the cage." Said Otomanko.

"But there are many African hostages there, if they incite them, maybe it will be not good for us." CCT crew said.

"What they can do? It is good we can kill all of them then. But let's just put them in there, the small cage." Otomanko said.

(The picture above is just for rough imagination. Your imagination may be more correct in describing the situation.)

There is a smaller cage near the bigger cage which is already filled with African hostages.

So CCT crews obey Otomanko's command by putting Gerald, Rory, Ros, and the captain in the small cage. But a different thing happened to Sayaka.

"Put the Japanese Scientist in a different place, maybe there in the locked room. She is our special demand." Otomanko said.

So then it is what happens. Gerald, Rory, Ros, and the captain are locked in a small cage together. Meanwhile, Sayaka is locked in a better place.

"Otomanko, I am grateful for your help... Without your help and all CCT help, we are most likely unable to..."

But before Nasef finishes his talk, Otomanko makes a gesture to him for silence.

"I do not do the bullsh*t talk, you better deliver your sweet talk directly to the boss," Otomanko said.

"O-OK then, so where is the Lord Meziah?" Nasef complied and asked.

"He will come tomorrow, so you must stay there, in the guest camp," Otomanko said.

So nothing that Nasef can do besides comply.

So Nasef, Jibir, and Goto stay in the guest camp. Meanwhile, the rest of the RDA army just sleeps in the jungle near their boss. It is common for them.

So that is what happened that day.

The tragic day.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Other Guy (BoyxBoy) ✔️ Miriam M.

Любовные романы

275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
3.2K 376 51
Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond recognition. Can they trust each other? wil...
Letting the Days Go By... Alina81824

Научная фантастика

629 87 18
A woman has fallen into the wrong reality! Start the story... Hey! Build the tension, and off we go. Prepare the feels, get invested and have a good...
The Dead Walk Among Us JennaMarissa13

Научная фантастика

631 265 20
It's been ten years since the fall of humanity. I was only ten years old when the zombies took over. The military told us to flee underground, explai...