Roots Of Future Cultivation

Da aabbe06

What if our juniors caused a accident with terrible consequences like lost in past with baby How do you think... Altro

Future Kids
Disciplines love their brother
Life &Death & sacrifice
Lunch with Lans
Madam Lan
Lans and Family
Mornings and Madams
Cycle of life & siblings

Son in law vs mother in law

1.1K 70 17
Da aabbe06

Before the Young man could scream and alert the second jade, she needs to escape.

" I can help you escape from here. I escaped quite few times. Where do you wish to go pretty sister" Wei Ying flirts while holding his up in surrender.

" Ridiculous! Shameless " The pretty sister scolds.

( huh...why did these words seems familiar. Where did I hear them ) Wei ying mused with little pouted, uncaring of jade hairpin amied at his neck .

_________________________________________

She did not regret it. There were things that needed to be done whether they were righteous or not. So she did and happily became prisoner for her husband and sister in law.

What she did regret was the look on Qingheng-jun's face when they part their sons from her . The placid face of the man who asked her to be imprisoned in the name his love had broken her soul in the name of said love.

Too late to regret now . she has enough of so called cursed love and that leaves her no way other than to escape now from this White stone prison. Once she reached her family, she will plan and took her children away from Lan sect.

She regretted lot of things in her years of marriage but She did not regret her children. They looked just like Qingheng-jun and she didn't regret that either, but she couldn't deny the sadness in her heart when her five year old A-Zhan had greeted her so formally or her eight year old Huan is trying to be a parent to his brother.

She had enough and if she has to kill this young Jiang disciple to make her children her happy, then she will do it . No one can stop her from escaping today . Not even the young silver eye teenager.

" I need to leave from her and I don't mind killing you if it comes to it. Stay silent or I will stab you to death " She warned .

Before she could plan her next move , a tailsman attacked her , making her rigid without sensation.

" No matter how much I hate this stuffy Lan Sect , i can't let their criminal escape. If you feel you're treated unfairly, you can say your side of story or unfairness to first jade. He is known for his gentleness and fairness " Wei Ying says looking at her in pity.

On hearing the first jade name and his fairness, Lan Guo shi eyes flashed in anger and she huffs out a unlady like breath.

" That man is anything but fair. He has a face of gentleness and mind of devil. He is nothing but a coward who can't even keep his own lover happy. Release me before the I kill you and him. I am mother who won't hesitate to kill for her children, that also means I will kill the first jade if it comes to '' she swore looking murderous.

On hearing her ,all the playfulness left Wei Ying. How can she talk about his brother in law like that..after all Xichen gege is...( "Brother in law....Xichen gege...where did that come from ....I am not married to Lan Zhan then why I am protecting him...never mind master Lan Xichen has been kind to me , so I will protect him ...yes only that not because he is my future brother in law )

" Don't speak another word against him . He is a best human ever and more importantly a very good brother, he takes great care of Lan sect and Lan Zha..Lan Wangji. I won't let you to sully his good name and he is the number one bachelor in the cultivation world. Don't spoil his name, just because you're pretty doesn't mean you can say anything. " Wei Ying warned looking so angry

Before she can call him out for his stupid devotion towards jade , the warning bell rang of Gusu ranked and soon they are surrounded by younger Gusu disciplines.

" Here! HERE . The beauty that escaped from the prison is here . I caught her. " Wei Wuxian shouted while strengthening his hold on the rope.

If looks could kill , Wei Ying is sure , he could be dead now by the beauty glare. Why She glares like Lan Zhan...is she related to Lan Zhan? NO...NO ...MY Lan Zhan is pure and he will not taint his good name with prisoners..) Wei Wuxian thought amusedly.

" A'ning ! "

" Mother "

Older Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen called out , walking hastily towards them.

Behind them Younger Lan Wangji stood and for once , Wei Wuxian can see various emotions on that normal jade face . Huh...he looks more like a human with these emotions..so beau....so ugly . Wei Ying signed dramatically

The pretty lady looked like she was about to Qi Deviate, too bad she is under the tailsman effect for it to happen.

" A'ning ! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A'NING ". the lady screamed bringing Wei Wuxian attention to present .

Wei Ying really didn't mean for this to happen.

Perhaps, he thinks whimsically, there is some comfort in it . The way he ruins things between them, he was sure now Lan Zhan will never love him or will like to marry him . He has after all flirt and prisoned his mother, there is no way Lan Zhan or madam Lan will want him now.

It's his fault , didn't they talk about madam Lan earlier. He should have paid more attention instead of dreami...dreading about his future in Lan sect.

(Heaves hate Wei Wuxian and so will his mother in law ) Younger Wei ying lamented in his head.

Mother ! It's us. A'Huan and my brother A'Zhan. We are your children" The older Lan Xichen introduced kneeling infront of his mother.

Near him older Lan Wangji does the same .

Sometimes, Lan Zhan thinks about his mother.

He sees her, on the same day each month, weighed down with the memories of scrolls and his uncle's teachings and every intention to ignore her light teasing, her little jokes to his brother of the studious Lan Zhan. Of course, with the lilt of her voice and calloused hands stroking his hair and her laughter, as clear and distant as a frigid winter's night, he caves. Every time.

Now she is here , infront of him alive but he feels so helpless. Is this normal ? He thought to himself as he watched her without taking his eyes off her.

" How ....My sons are just small. You..you all grew up. Did I time traveled " madam Lan exclaimed in worry.

" hahana ...Partly it's TRUE but not you, we did " Older Wei ying says taking a step in her direction.

'' You...is it your trick. Is it any illusionary tailsman. Just now you look younger like a teenager and suddenly you grew up. " Madam Lan asked

" We come from future , look behind you can see younger jades too . The one you meet earlier is my younger self . I apologize for the inconvenience he caused " Older Wei Ying says bowing so deep in embarrassment.

Madam Lan immediately turned her head and finds teenage version of her sons. How..why...what , so many questions floated her mind as she a tear full face of her teenage sons.

Her heart felt heavy as she saw two teenagers infront of her instead of her toddler's. Time is indeed merciless, first it snatched her love now made her miss her sons life. She missed so much things in their grown ups

" you were unconscious for a decade. Lan sect thought you died 10 years ago as some one faked your death. ...it's too much for them to see you alive ...just give some time to our younger selves mother . It's too much for them " older Lan Xichen put forth his request in pleasant tone.

Indeed her belovely sons had grown up and she was not there. She didn't even know their courtesy names. do they hate her? Are they ashamed of her ? Did they cry for her in their sleep ? So much thoughts clouded her mind as she looks at them with a mixture of pain and happiness

Her sons from future are still kneeling in front of her...looking so soft and little hesitate. What's there to hesitate, isn't she their mother. Despite being the grown man, they both look so small. Her heart went to them.

" Enough! Get up . I think I am the only mother who got the opportunity to see two versions of her son. I don't need to wonder how you will grown up in future as I have seen it now . Let's all talk few more before the elders force me to seclusion " Madam Lan says smiling little sadly.

" No one will force mother to seclusion. Wangji will not allow it and mother is also not guilty " The older Lan Wangji says looking so ballistic.

Yes ! Wangji is right. As a Lan sect leader I won't allow it and I am sure our Younger version agree with us too. We know the truth mother , we know you didn't murder Teacher Lan " older Lan xichen disclosed.

" Mother ! You..You are really here " are the only words she heard before she got engulfed in the scent of sandalwood and peaches . Her two teenage boys push themselves into her arms in hug and she can't ask for more. Her sons who had to grown up without her love , loves her too much .

Madam Lan can feel many eyes on them but she didn't care. Her two treasures are in her arms and another set of same treasures are standing near her and she can't ask for more.

" Ummm. ...I asked the healers to prepare sweet red date tea, let's go inside and talk. It's not good for your recovery if you stand in snow for long time . '' The Older Wei Wuxian spoke smiling little nervously.

The younger Wei Ying mentally rolled his eyes on seeing his future self. ( Form someone famous for thick face , I really went down the hill in the future.) what a mess I became.

" How do you know me . You're younger self is wearing Lotus pier symbol and you're wearing Lan family tassels. Did you change your sect . From what I gathered your Younger self hate
Gusu then how ? " Madam Lan spoke her mind .

Older Wei Wuxian glares at his younger self for degrading his image in front of his mother in law. ( Why in the world I can't make a first best impression infront of Lan Zhan family. Why they always have to witness my degrading behaviour first )Older Wei Wuxian mentally whined.

(" Haha...take it older self. Now Lan Zhan mother will not like you and in turn will not like me too. I don't have to marry Lan Zhan and happily do my duties to Yumeng Jiang. No more distractions ) younger Wei Wuxian smirked little smugly

"Greetings ! I request you Forgive my Younger self foolish behaviour . It's true I don't like Gusu sect but I love my Lan Zhan. I fall in love with Lan Zhan and learns to love his everything. I am Wei Wuxian son of Wei Changze and Cangse-Sanren. Lan Zhan spouse and Grand master of Lan sect " older Wei Wuxian introduced bowing so lowly .

Older Lan Xichen can't help but feel little mischief on seeing his Thick face brother in law portraying a proper bow .

" Don't bow too deeply A-xian. What if you strained your sore hips, it will be great loss to Wangji and no one wants to deal with feral Hanguang-jun. " Lan Xichen teased , eyes glint in mischief.

As expected both his lovable brothers expression turned funny. Lan wangji impenetrable face turned red from his ears to neck while Wei Wuxian slither a little in his bow .

( Huh...what older Lan Xichen is saying. How can my strained hips can cause loss to Lan Wangji and lans. ) Wei Wuxian thought little confusedly rubbing his nose .

Not too far from him , younger Lan Wangji turned pale and glared daggers his older brother.

(Why is brother this shameless. What if mother thinks bad about Wangji ) he fretted a little .

No one saw the soft look that covered Madam Lan face as she looks at Wei Wuxian. Slowly she detached herself from her boys and walked towards older Wei ying.

" You have grown so big A'ying. When I delivered you , you're so little like bunny , now you have grown to be a big man. You look so much like your mother , She will be delighted if she knows you married her stuffy A'Zhan " Madam Lan states looking so fondly at him before pulling him into a motherly hug.

Both Wei Wuxian are left speechless at Madam Lan statement. The younger Wei Wuxian tasted little envy as he saw his older self receiving everything he only dreamed of .

From Lan Zhan affection to family to Mother love . Why he has to get everything. He caused disaster and became reason for shijie death ...yet he is so happy. I hate him . ) Younger Wei Wuxian thought little darkly, looking at the older generation with so much longing.

" You delivered A' xian mother ? " Lan xichen asked as they walked towards the healing pavilion

Behind him both Wei Wuxian looked perked up .

" Yes ! It was during A'zhan 100day celebration and Cangse is pregnant that time . I asked her to stay with me, no one expect her to go into labor that time. Indeed little Wei ying was born on A'zhan 100th day celebration. She even joked that her baby is her gift to stuffy Lan Zhan . " Madam Lan recalled fondly.

Older Wei wuxian blushed hard on hearing Madam Lan while the younger try to image her mother gifting him to baby Lan Wangji. Did little Lan Wangji like the baby him?

" Then I suppose Aunt Cangse will be happy to know that her gift is very loved and appreciated by my brother. AXIAN isn't it great , even as babies ...you are your husband play gift " Lan xichen teased once more as they crossed the door to healers pavillion.

" What's the rush...what's happening in Cloud Recesses? " A stuffy voice of an older man can be heard as they entered Healing room.

Both Older Lan Xichen and Wangji exchanged a glance before tighting their hold on their sword. Xichen stood in front of all and older Wangji moved protectively infront of
Both Wei Ying and his mother.

Younger Wei Wuxian feel offended on seeing older Lan Wangji protecting him and even open his mouth to covey it but stopped seeing the tense atmosphere.

" Why don't you ask me to explain you ? I can tell you precisely what happening in Cloud Recesses or better What happened in future Cloud Recesses..." Lan Xichen voice sound so harsh and authoritative.

Madam Lan blinked her eyes in confusion, one minute her son is all teasing his didi and brother in law and next moment he changed to Cold sect leader. What in the world happened? Why this much killing intent in her sons body aura , she thought confusedly.

" Lan Zhan! Where is our pink bunny ? Is he safe ? Did you keep in protection shield " The older Wei Wuxian asked , his eyes observant, poster so alert with black flute clutched so tight with in his hands.

" With Huaisang " is all Lan Wangji answered monologue as if it has all of Wei Wuxian answers.

" Well then he is more than safe. Let me help you with my dizi if it comes to fight " Wei Wuxian says bringing his dizi near his mouth. A small playful smile tugging on his lips.

Madam Lan looks little weird on seeing Wei Wuxian stance and his choice of weapon. She knows Lan music can be helped in fighting yet how much power can a simple dizi make. It's more of a instrument than a weapon.

Lan Haoki the head healer of Lan men sect turned ghostly pale as he saw at the women in between two jades. The same women who he kidnapped and planned to escape with after his years of retirement in Lan sect.

How ?

She is not supposed to wake up now?

Not until Lan Sushi turned 20 and get married ? Not for next 5 years . Only after his son get married inner Lan clan or great sect women, he can leave Lan sect with her unconscious body.

Where his plan went wrong ?

He is supposed to secular his son life before he woke that women and life his happy life with her. Without any memory of her former life. This bad...so bad .

Even in the present cool temperature of Lan sect , Healer Haoki can feel his sweat dropping under the gaze of Twin jades.

Soon the senior members of Lan sect arrived and surrounded him and his relatives in Lan healing pavilion. He can feel his wife gaze on him but he didn't have the courage to look into her eyes. Despite never returning her feelings, she loved him and treated him highly. Even gave him a heir .

A low growl erupted from older Wangji thorat , enough to make Lan Haoki fall into his knees.

" It's me ! I was the one who faked her death . I loved her from the moment I first saw her but unfortunately she was married to first jade and I to Lan Bua. I never loved her but since she loves me , I married her for my status and career. I tried to control my desire for her but Later when she got pregnant again, I can no longer control it. So I carefully drafted a plan "

" What plan? I know you never loved me and married me for my status ..yet I supported you. How can you ...how can you do this to first lady of Lan sect. How did you fake her death that no one finds out " Lan Haoki wife questioned him , shaking his sleeves furiously .

" Once I made my plan to make her mine , I started searched for a women dead body .
Ideally, a young women of approximate height and structure . I know a few tricks to make a dead body look like a different person. I used that to disguise a corpse and sneak it back into the Gentian House and switched it with Madam Lan body after giving Madam Lan sleeping doses" Lan Haoki
revealed.

Everything clicked in Madam Lan head , her sleeping frequently for long time without no reason. The healers worry for not finding the cause for her prolonged tiredness. Everything makes sense to her.

" Why ? Why did you do it ? Don't you know it's wrong ? Mother is married to father and she has two sons . How can you separate her from her family "

" Father ? What father and what marriage? All I see is a women getting destroyed in longing and sadness. Her children didn't even have the luxury to call her mother . All I see is a tragedy of life in her and I want to change it. I want to erase all her memories and give her a new life . I want to naje her happy and even give her lovable children who will never make her know the feeling of longing. I want to release her from her monster husband prision " Lan Haoki Screamed.

" You are wrong...I could never . ..my husband is not a monster " Madam Lan tried to defend ,shaking her head .

" That's enough Lan Haoki ! Accept your crimes and surrender to your punishment. Your son and wife will be spared " Lan Qiren declares .

" No ...no . I will not. I have done nothing wrong. I love her and loving her is not a crime. Lan Guo shi, divorce the first jade and come with me, let me make you happy. Please come with me, it doesn't matter that you are a mother or grandmother. I will love you the same, I will also divorce my wife. Let's go somewhere, let me take care of you " healer Haoki says trying to move near her but soon blocked by two set of blades and black dizi.

" Another step , I will not be responsible for bichen actions " Older Lan Wangji warned .

" I don't care , I have lived my life in regret and death is a sweet release of burdens. What I care is her. I know she didn't kill the teacher and what she undergone is unjustified. Please don't continue to punish her for the crime she never did . She is a happy soul before she married that monster. If only I had money and status , I could have married her. Please let me save her now " Lan Haoki pleaded.

" Enough she is my wife . MINE and how dare you try to take her away from me " An Ascetic voice sounds followed by a giant man in pure white robes with long sleeves

" Brother " Qiren says looking so lost and confused

" Sect leader Lan " many lans exclaimed bowing to the man

" Why is he here " Younger Lan Wangji whispered to his brother panicked.

_________________________________

Sorry for the long wait. I had my exams and research papers...little busy.

Hope you all like it and don't forget to chip in your comments or reviews and suggestions.

Any wishes or suggestions for me to write about Twin jades relationship with their father

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
2.2K 96 4
About a year after the events at Guanyin Temple, Jin Ling and Ouyang Zizhen were sent to the cloud recesses to study. Currently the juniors are on th...
56.6K 3.7K 37
This story is similar to my other story "The Ties That Bind" It is similar but not the same. When Wei Ying was founded by Jiang Fengmian, he picked...