Peyton Meyer imagines

Autorstwa teenageHippy

Peyton Meyer imagines. [Enter cool description here] .... Xx. Więcej

Night time
Fight
Swimming
Lazy day
Movies
Requests !!
Car rides
The park
He asks you out
Movie premiere
So its time
Contacts in phone
Baby
Insecure
Telling him you're pregnant
Blades cut deeper than skin
Hey there
A little mistletoe anyone
Love never dies
Amazing
And so it begins
Coffee anyone
Requests closed
Suggestions??
Fall times a go
Cover
New friend?
Getting a new pet!
Leaving for the wrong reasons
Leaving for the wrong reasons pt.2
Leaving for the wrong reasons pt.3
One direction.
40
User
Closing up....
Ex to see
Before we continue
Favorites
School
Im about to dive in
Press
Movie suprise
Twitter
Life
Audition
Abandoned
Audition part 2
Leaving me
Fairy lights and first kisses
Imagines
Goodnight texts
Abusive
Daily texts
Pie eating contest
Dating Peyton Meyer would include
Ending...

Cuddling

19.6K 242 25
Autorstwa teenageHippy

Your POV
You had just come home from your last day of school, for the summer of course. You wanted to see your boyfriend Peyton so bad, but he was on set far away from you.

Incoming call. Your phone read. You looked at the screen and saw it was your wonderful boyfriend Peyton. "Hello?"  "Hey baby." He said. "How was your last day of school?" "Uh it was alright, until I realized I wouldn't get to see you for another two weeks." "Are you sure about that?" "Yes I have the date right here, on my calendar." "Why don't you go ask your mother." "Okay."

"Mom I have Peyton on the phone, and he told me to ask you something about the date for me to go see him?" "Oh right, here." She handed you a white envelope. "What's this?" "Just open it babe." You heard Peyton say through the phone, and you remembered he was on there still. "Okay." You opened it and saw a plane ticket for tonight, and you started screaming, knowing you would get to see your boyfriend by tomorrow. "Ahhhhhhhhh! Mom thank you so much. Ahhhhhh!!!!" "Your welcome, but Peyton sent the ticket, I just had to agree." "Awe thanks babe, and thanks for agreeing mom." "Okay I've gotta go pack. Bye mom, talk to you later babe."

~skip plane ride~

When I had finally landed I went and got my luggage, and waited around. I had texted Peyton before I had landed, so I hoped he would be hear by now. "Is this seat taken?" I recognized that voice. I turned around, and saw... "PEYTON!!" "Hey baby!" We hugged for like six minutes tops. "C'mon lets go home." "Okay."

~ skip ride home~

Once you were inside, and unpacked, you went and sat down on the couch. Peyton came into the room too, and then sat down next to you. "I've missed you so much Peyton." "I know, because I've missed you so much more." "Not possible." "Yes possible." "Peyt?" "Yeah babe?" "Can we cuddle?" "Of course. C'mere." You scooted over to him and laid down. His arms wrapped tight around your waist and your head in the crook of his neck. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Peyton." Just like that you both fell asleep, cuddling into each other.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

331K 6.8K 70
"𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧." 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫�...
12K 390 25
"𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨...
311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.