𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨 𝙁𝙡𝙮 // Walker...

taylorsxrevision tarafından

"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Whe... Daha Fazla

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚ 𝘚𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘚 𝘍𝘓𝘠 ɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆
✯𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘏𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚
𝘐. ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
𝘐𝘐𝘐. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ
𝘐𝘝. ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴇᴛs sᴏᴄɪᴇᴛʏ
𝘝. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴄᴛᴜ𝗌 ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
𝘝𝘐. ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ
𝘝𝘐𝘐. ʏᴀssɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐. ᴊᴀɪʟ?
𝘐𝘟. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
𝘟. ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝘟𝘐. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
𝘟𝘐𝘐. sɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʏ
𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐. ᴅᴏᴘᴘᴇʟɢᴀɴɢᴇʀs
𝘟𝘐𝘝. ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀs
𝘟𝘝. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
𝘟𝘝𝘐. ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛs
𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐. ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝘟𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐. ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀʼs ᴅᴀʏ
𝘟𝘐𝘟. ʟᴀᴠᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴀᴢᴇ
𝘟𝘟. ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ
𝘟𝘟𝘐. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

𝘐𝘐. ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ

1.2K 30 51
taylorsxrevision tarafından

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 2
𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘋 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘗𝘓𝘌

[𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭]

𐙚 ⁿᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²¹ ²⁰²²

Daphné was laying in her bed. She had woken up half an hour earlier at 8am but got distracted by using her phone. She was scrolling through her phone when she saw a ship edit of her and Walker to the song "Dark Red" by Steve Lacy. She liked and added it to her favorites.

She didn't care about the edits, she just liked to make fans go crazy about it and make silly theories.

Just as she was about to scroll, there was a knock on her room. "Come in"

Leah poked her head inside "Get ready, Dior's driving us to a cafe"

While filming in Canada, the younger cast members thought it would be easier if they lived closer to each other, so they just decided to stay in the same house.

"Okay, is it cold outside though?" Daphné asked her to see what outfit she should wear. They started filming in June so most of her clothes were for summer.

"I think so, just bring a jacket!" Leah said before closing the door.

Daphné got up and entered the bathroom attached to her room and did her necessities. She made her way to her closet and rummaged through her clothes. She put on some baggy jeans and an Aelfric Eden cherries hoodie.

She got out and went to the kitchen to find almost everyone waiting on the sofa.

"Why am I always the last one to get ready!" Daphné complained. Dior chuckled and put her arm around her shoulder

Charlie looked around and noticed Walker wasn't there "Not this time. Congrats, Daph! This time Walker's the late one"

"I'll go look for him" Aryan suggested. Leah grabbed his arm to stop him "Wait! Didn't you have the thing with the stuff you had to do?"

Everyone turned to look at her with confused faces. "What?" "You know.. The thing with the stuff.. " Leah tried to explain herself but seeing as Aryan was just was confused as the others she just grabbed his shoulders and guided him outside "Be right back!"

Daphné saw right through her act. She knew everyone was trying to get her and Walker together, even though they told them several times they were just friends. "Okay I'll just go myself then"

She ran upstairs to Walker's shared room with Aryan and knocked. "Hellooo. Hurry up, we're all waiting for you!" There was no response so she just decided to open the door.

She burst out laughing when she saw him flexing on the mirror. "What the fuck are you doing!"

"Ugh Daphné get out! Can't you see I'm busy?" throwing a pillow at her. "Yeah I can see that, very busy showing off those muscles, aren't you?"

"Okay, just leave and save me the embarrassment for later. I'll be down in a minute"

"Okay but if you take longer than that I'll tell everyone"

"Just get out!"

✯ ✯ ✯

On their way to the café, Dior was driving and Charlie on the passenger seat. The rest just had to squish in the back and pray not to be stopped by the police.

"Oh guys, by the way I told Bridget to meet us there and sleep over, if that's fine" Daphné informed the rest of the group.

"Oh yeah totally"

"Don't worry about it"

"Oh remember her, she's the one with the movie name right?" Walker asked. "Yeah"

✯ ✯ ✯

Entering the café Daphné saw a familiar figure. "Oh, my God, Bri!!" Bridget looked up from her phone and got up. "Daph!" she ran towards her and hugged her.

The hug lasted a short amount of time since Daphné wasn't much of a hug person "Oh I missed you so much!" "Me too!"

They were interrupted by a small cough. "Hey guys we're here too you know" Walker said waving awkwardly.

"Right, sorry. Hi guys! So nice to meet you all" Bridget said while sitting down.

A waitress came up to them and put down menus for them. A few minutes passed and she came back. "What will you lot be having?"

"I'll be having eggs and bacon and a latte, please" Dior asked.

"Oh, me too, but make it a regular coffee instead of a latte"

"Just scrambled eggs and orange juice for me" Leah told the waitress.

"I want scrambled eggs too" Aryan repeated.

"Grilled cheese"

"Okay what about you two" the waitress asked pointing to Waker and Daphné.

"Pancakes, please. With a lot of syrup" "Okay" "But write it down. I mean a looot of syrup" Walker loved syrup on pancakes, he absolutely needed his pancakes to be soaked in syrup. "Alright, I'll be sure of it.."

"Um, I'm still deciding"

"Daphné just choose something to eat" Walker said impatiently.

"I'm trying! I'm a very picky eater!"

"Food is food just close your eyes and point and choose whatever it falls on"

"Are they always like this?" Bridget whispered to the others.

"Yeah" "All the time"

She looked at the menu one last time before deciding "I'll just get a crêpe and hot chocolate"

The waitress was about to leave when Daphné stopped her. "Sorry. Um, could you also put the little marshmallows on top of the hot chocolate?" She asked a shyly. Walker just stared at her with complete adoration. "Sure. Coming right up" Her voice making the boy snap out of his trance.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?"

The group of teenagers just watched them. They were used to them by now. "Okay, just stop arguing like an old married couple" Charlie spoke up.

"Excuse me? That's my wife you're talking to" Dior said with a fake offended look.

"Exactly. The only person I'd ever marry here is Dior and Dior only" the young girl said as she fist bumped Dior.

"Wait since when?" Walker said with shocked look on his face.

"You're not being serious are you?"

"Aww you're so cute when you're jealous" Aryan told him jokingly.

Walker scoffed as if he had been insulted. "I am not! Matter of fact, she's the one interested in me!"

"Walker, you're always looking at her with heart eyes!" Leah said.

"Well I'm sorry, Daph, but I'm just not interested in you, not like that"

"'Not interested in you like that'. Look at the state of you" Daphné sassed looking him up and down.

Walker put his hand up to his chest dramatically. "Well, ouch!"

"You started it" "Whatever"

"You guys done yet?"

✯ ✯ ✯

After almost an hour, they had finished their food and were going to the car.

"Wait, what should we do today? It's only 11am" Leah asked the group.

"Personally, I'd rather just rot in bed all day" Daphné told the group.

"You're so boring" Walker told her.

Daphné was about to answer him but was interrupted. "Don't start. How about we go to the mall?" Bridget suggested.

Everyone agreed. When they got to the car they realized something. "Uh oh"

"What is it?"

"Two of you guys are gonna have to sit on someone's lap"

Everyone quickly touched their noses saying "not it". Leah and Daphné were the last ones. "That's doesn't count!"

"Dibs on Bridget!" Leah shouted quickly.

"But-" she stopped realizing most of them had already gotten to the car. "Whatever"

"Sorry Daph but I'm in the middle, you'll go flying out the windows if we hit the breaks " Aryan said. It was probably just an excuse.

"I'd rather have glass on my whole body than sit on this guy" she pointed to Walker.

"Oh it's just for 10 minutes. I'm not that bad"

"Whatever" she said getting to the car.

✯ ✯ ✯

The car was blasting music but everyone else was quiet. Dior saw cops and panicked.

"Oh my God get down!"

Leah got down quickly but Daphné stayed put. "Daphné just get down or they'll see you"

"I don't want to!" "Why the fuck not?"

"Because, it's an uncomfortable position and there's no space!" she said.

"I don't care! I'm not getting arrested because of you" she just got her driver's license a couple of months ago and wasn't loosing it.

Daphné did so and waited until they passed them "Can I get up now?"

"Yeah"

A/n

Word count: 1430

I just went through the worst physics exam in the history of worst physics exams
But new pjo episode out so it's okay
I

have no idea what American ppl eat for breakfast so I just put whatever
I'm already loving Walker and Daphné
Anyway byeee

-kenza

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

94.5K 2.3K 25
❝ yes, but i didn't expect him to actually respond! ❞ ❝ 6 month anniversary of our first ever word to each other🔥 ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━...
74.2K 1.4K 24
walker scobell imagines 👍👍 lowercase intended!!!
24.9K 365 17
Enemies to lovers ~~~~ In which Walker scobell and y/n have been enemies since day one for reasons they can't even remember but will this change whe...
15.7K 382 9
"She is the most sweetest and kind-hearted person you will ever meet Percy but don't let her fool you she can be a handful and is much more powerful...