Re:Cursed

Від darkknight5844

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got... Більше

Prologue
BIO
Restarting In Another World And WH-WHY IS HE A SHE!!!?
We Are Here To Bargain
Sword Saint vs Bowel Hunter And The Sword Saints New Friend
BIO(Arc-1)
Happy Astrea Mansion
Training Went Wrong And Meeting A Annoying Old Man
It Was Just A Nightmare...Right?
Notice
WHY ME??!!
Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed
Welcome Back, Y/N
BIO(Arc-2)
Reunion And The Orange Haired Girl
Keep That Morningstar Away, Rem-chan
The Royal Selection Begins
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 1)
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 2)
The Sword Demon

No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER

2.4K 84 79
Від darkknight5844

Emilia: I am glad you are here, You wont get away this time.

Subaru: 'Why is she here its still light out?' *Shocked face* 'Wait, is this fast she would've gotten here if she hadn't been with me'.

Felt: You never quit do you *Takes a step back* I'm telling you, just give up already!.

Emilia: Sorry, but this is something I cannot give up on. If you do as I say, you wont get hurt.

Emilia than raises her hand as 6 shards materializes aiming at 4 of them.

Emilia: I only have one demand. Return my insignia.

Emilia: Its very important to me.

Rom: If she was just another magic user, I wouldn't back down, but this one's trouble.

Felt: What's with you, old man rom? Your admitting defeat before even fight?.

Rom: Young lady, Your a elf, right ?.

Emilia closes her eyes then sighs as she looks back to Rom.

Emilia: Not exactly I'm only a Half-Elf.

Felt: Half-elf? and with silver hair... *Shocked* Wait, are you...!.

Emilia: It's a accidental resemblance! It causes me a lot of trouble for me, in fact.

Felt: You two set me up didn't you *Pointing finger at them*.

Y/N: OI OI we didn't do anything.

Subaru: Yeah Y/N is right we just wanted to return the item back to the owner.

Emilia: *Confused* What do you mean? You three aren't working together?.

Subaru looks at Emilia as he then notice the flower on her dress then he remember that it's from the time when they help the little girl find her mother.

Subaru: 'Her nature never changes, no matter how many times I start over in this world' *Chuckles a bit*.

Felt: *Annoyed* Hey! what are you laughing about?!.

Subaru: *Raising his hands* Come on, isn't that enough? Give her insignia back. And Sat- You, hurry up and get out of here. Try not to let anyone steal it again.

Emilia: Why are you suddenly being so nice?, I don't understand at all.

Felt: I don't understand you, either!. What's up with you? 

Subaru smiles a bit while looking toward felt until he noticed someone familiar behind Emilia

(Dark: Its kind a funny how Subaru called Puck Pakku in manga)

Subaru: Puck! SHIELD HER!.

Just before Elsa could slash Emilia Puck projected a snowflake pattern shield to block the knife. In response Elsa jumped back.

Puck: That was cutting it a bit closer than I expected. *Thumbs up to Subaru* You saved us!.

Subaru: Nice one Puck, good thing it was before 5 five well your still on duty *giving puck his own thumbs up* Thanks

Y/N: ' How doesn't he realize that they didn't give there name to him and Puck's limit Thus making him a potential spy'.

Elsa: A spirit... That's a spirit right? How wonder full. I've never cut open a spirit's stomach before.

Felt: Hey what do you mean by that?

Elsa: We can hardly negotiate if the item's original owner is here So I've changed my plan I will slaughter everyone here. You failed to see your job through the end. You talk a good game but do a terrible work. You are just another slum dweller.

Elsa was going to continue but she stopped when she felt(Dark: How ironic) the same scent again.

Y/N: OI OI you shouldn't bully a kid. 

Y/N then Dashes Toward Elsa with his katana unsheathed to slash at Elsa but she easily counters it and kicks him away.

Y/N: 'Fuck that hurts Yuta was suppose to have superhuman strength like Gojo right?'

Elsa: Ara-Ara my apologies I would like to dance with you but I have a job to do.

She then look toward others.

Subaru: Hey you bitch *everyone's attention then went to Subaru' You gut loving sadist Don't you know the value of a life Do you know how much your belly cut open hurts? I do.

Elsa: What the hell are you saying?... 

Subaru: Okay I finished buying time for you Puck do your thing.

Puck: That was a brilliant display of awkwardness that I hope will live through the ages. I'd better live up to you expectations! *he then flies up as he then summons Multiple icicle shards aiming at Elsa* We haven't introduced ourselves, have we?  My name's puck. At least remember my name after you die!

Puck then launches all the icicles at Elsa as they all explode at contact making a smokescreen.

(Reason why I use manga panel more because it is easier to crop it then searching from google or crop it from anime well for me at least)

Rom: Did it finish her.

Y/N and Subaru: OI DON'T RAISE A RED FLAG OLD MAN.

Just as they say that Elsa breaks out of the ice.

Elsa: One must always be prepared.

As she says that Elsa then starts sprinting towards Emilia and puck. The spirit art user and the spirit attacks from all directions with icicles but Elsa dodges them all.

Puck: You are not bad for a girl.

Elsa: A girl huh, its been a while since I been regarded in such simple term.

She said while dodging and deflecting the icicles.

Puck: Well from my prospective all opponents are little more than babies but still your strength is not so bad

Elsa: I am deeply touched to be praised by a spirit. 

Said while still dodging the icicles

Subaru: If this turns into a battle of attrition I'd say we stand a pretty good chance.

Rom: Well, for a spirit the real battle is how long they can stay materialized.

Subaru: Damn that's right it must be almost 5.

Y/N: Then get ready Subaru we might have to join the fight 'If I am thinking right then maybe I can use THAT got to bet at that'.

Elsa heard what Subaru said and got disappointed.

Elsa: And when it we were having so much fun too what a bore.

Puck Just one of the draw backs of a job when you ladies wont give a man a chance to sleep but you know stay up late is bad for your skin so lets wrap it up. 

Elsa was about to dodge but then she realize that her foot was frozen to ground.

Puck: You didn't think I was throwing those around randomly did you.

Elsa: Looks like I've been had, oh my.

Puck: Good night.

After saying that a beam of ice came from Emilia aiming straight to Elsa but Elsa survived as she ripped off her foot to jump out of the way.

Elsa: oh my I though I was going to die.

Emilia: Puck can you keep going?.

Puck:*Yawn* Sorry Lia but I am to sleepy I underestimated her my mana gone so I got to rest.

Emilia: Don't worry I will take care of things from here you can take rest.

Puck: Remember Lia if something happens to you I will act according to the my contract (Y/N: *SHIVERS*) if it comes down to it call me even if you have to squeeze me out of my od.

With that the spirit disappeared into small light particle.

Elsa: Aww you're going away *Taking a chunk of ice and then attach it to her foot* Well that's unfortunate, Well for you. 

she dashes towards Emilia to strike her but she then holds her dagger up to protect her from a incoming projectile as she deflects it she sees that its a knife and the one who threw it was.

Y/N: I guess you won't mind to dance with me now right?.

(Again ignore Rika)

Y/N says as he unsheathes his katana as curse energy flows covers the blade.

Elsa: Ah apologies I though you won't join after the first attack.

Elsa than dashes toward Y/N to cut him only for Y/N to block the attack. Elsa then pulls out her second dagger trying to disarm Y/N only for him to dodge back but he then realize that he hit the wall and he had no where to dodge.

Elsa: You should always be aware of your surroundings, boy.

Elsa then runs toward Y/N to cut thinking that he has no where to run.................................................... or that's what he wanted her to think.

just when Elsa's dagger was close to Y/N stomach, her eye's widen as she hears what he said.

Y/N: DIVINE PROTECTION OF WIND SWIFTNESS.

Y/N then disappears and then appear behind Elsa as he then slashs her back upward.

(Imagine the curse spirit as Elsa)

Y/N then jumps back to Emilia and other's, Subaru then screams in shock.

Subaru: Y/N HOW THE HELL DID YOU PULL THAT OFF?! *shocked face*.

Felt: *same* YEAH BRO HOW THE HELL YOU DID THAT?!.

Y/N: Don't be shocked I was lucky that the strike even hit her' Yeah the plan was to risky but I pulled it off but I doubt I can do it again though, I am still not used to moving this body around to much'.

Rom: now we can't sit around and watch this match let's show them what we can do.

Y/N: 'This time it's not only them with them and Emilia's magic maybe we can finish her off without Adelheid'. Old man can you buy me some time I am charging up for a attack.

Rom: Sure kid but do it fast and Scary eye's protect Felt for me.

Felt: Huh why old man I can fight t- Hey let me go!.

Subaru then carries Felt.

Subaru: You heard them right we should leave the main fighting to them.

Felt: Hm fine.

Rom: Here I come.

Elsa: OH how rude, don't inrude on someone else's dance.

Elsa says that as she is dodging the swings from Rom's club.

Rom: If you want to dance, I'll show you the best dance you've ever seen! *Rom swinging down his Club*.

Elsa dodges the swing again. Rom then attempts to hit Elsa but only hit the massive chunk of ice as Elsa landed on the top of his club.

Rom: Huh what in the?.

Elsa: Your so strong that I was able to stand on you club.

she then swings her dagger to rom.

Felt: Not gonna happen!.

She threw her knife to block Elsa's attack ................ But all it did was redirect it to his neck.

Elsa: You bad girl *Looking toward Felt and dashes towards her* You know what?! A fly should just fly over the corner of a room and mind its own business. 

Subaru: 'Damn were finished there's really nothing I can do, I'll have to use Return by Death and start over *he remembers the pain he felt in his past loops* No I don't want to feel that pain again. I don't want to die again.'

Subaru then jumps and saves Felt from Elsa attack. As Elsa was still in mid-air for a few sec she notice a presence in front of her.

Y/N: You said didn't you ''You should always be aware of your surroundings''.

Y/N was bending down a bit this time he was not holding his katana his hand was in a form of a fist which was covered with curse energy he then punches at Elsa while screaming....

.

.

.

.

.

BLACK FLASH!!!!

The black flash sends Elsa crashing to the wall as now there is a hole on it. Subaru ,Felt and Emilia where shocked by the damage of the attack. Y/N then falls on his legs as he coughs a bit.

Y/N:' So Yuji was right about circulating the curse energy till it can become a black flash but it is to exhausting' listen to me carefully Felt, We will buy you some time find an opening and get out and run as fast as you can.

Felt: What not a chance, I'm supposed to tuck my tail between my legs and run and run.

Subaru: That's right stick out your butt tuck in your tail and run you're the youngest one here so it's a given that were gonna pick the method that's likely to get you out of this place understand.

Felt: Aw give me a break you were cowering in fear just a minute ago.

Subaru: Well that was then, and this is now *he then got up* don't worry about us everything is fine.

Y/N: Yeah Go out and look for a girl with red hair with a huge sword on her waist.

Y/N then grabs his sword again as he gets ready to intercept Elsa again but then Felt ask him this.

Felt: Would you.... win?.

Felt wanted to know if they and Old Man Rom will be actually saved.

Y/N: No I wont win..

Felt started to lose hope but then.

Y/N: BUT I WON'T LOSE EITHER!!!.

Just as he says that Elsa comes out of the hole.

Elsa: You maybe powerful *starts to regenerate*(Dark: I swear that is a cheat) but if this is all you can do then you might as well give up.

Subaru: Take this!*swinging Rom's club at Elsa*. 

but to no one's surprise she dodges it.

Subaru: This is it now run!.

Felt taking the opportunity made a run for it.

Elsa: You think I'd let her go she prepared to throw her knife, but Y/N In front of her and blocked it. 

Y/N: Asif we will let you do that . 

Y/N then went in to swing at her with Subaru

Subaru: Looks like you let one get away?.

Elsa: For once I am feeling a tiny bit annoying.

Emilia: Don't forget about me.(Dark: I was wondering where she was)

Emilia launches icicles but Elsa easily dodges it.

Elsa: The same attack doesn't works again.

Subaru: If one of you have some ultimate power somewhere now would be a good time.

Y/N: Well I already used my best move *looking towards Emilia*  you got any miss.

Emilia: Well I do have a trump card but if I use it, I'll be the only one left how's standing.

Subaru: Wow-Wow easy no need to go self destruct ,ok.

Emilia: I won't use it since you are also working hard, I'll struggle and struggle till the bitter end.

Subaru: *Looking towards Emilia*'That's right. I come this far not to see her with this kind of face the reason I gave my life so many time till now is because *remember about the first loop* I want to see her smile again.'

Subaru: My bad pls forget what I just said *stands up* I finally remembered why I am here MY MOTIVATION IS SOARING THROUGH I'll blow you away and *points the club at Elsa* get the happy ending I want.

Elsa: Full of spirit aren't ,you. *Running towards Subaru*

Subaru: You black widow.*swings club at Elsa*

Elsa: No doubt you'll be the first one caught in my web. *dodges it and goes for attack* 

Elsa was about to cut Subaru but then got hit by Emilia's icicle.

Subaru: Nice cover.

Y/N: Don't forget about me.

Y/N tries to stab Elsa but fails.

Elsa: Heh this is getting fun.

Even with numerical advantage Elsa was pushing them back.

Subaru: How do you like this!.

Subaru tried to feint a attack but fails and Elsa ends up catching his leg. She raises her knife and says.

Elsa: Thx for leg.

but got interepted by Y/N again.

Elsa: You getting annoying  at first I wanted to show you to mother but I guess she will have to work with a a corps.

Adelheid: That's enough!.

An explosion broke threw the ceiling and out of dust Our belov- AHEM(Dark: *Can feel Y/N glare from far away*) Lovable Red haired sword saint. 

Adelheid: Looks like I made it in Time.

Elsa: *Smirks* This will be fun.

________________________________________________________________________________

AHHH finally this took a while for real Its 1:20 Am for me so I am kind a sleepy now (And I slept a bit while typing this chapter).

So we got to see that Y/N used black flash and can control curse energy like a master. If you have questions about how he can control his curse energy so well I ask you to see the bio again for the answer and for Black flash he used Yuji theory from the jjk season 2 (Yeah he is upto date till Gojo's death). 

I was wondering whether

a) I should send Y/N with Subaru 

Or

b) Send him with Adelheid (because of ship ofcourse and If I send Y/N to roswal house and to remember his miasma Rem would probably either faint or go on a rampage which Y/N is not ready for)

Well I got nothing much to say ,Well Good Night 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter,

well see you in next chapter....

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.2K 324 27
"Is everyone okay?" "Are there any damages in Fraxinus?" "How is the young miss?" "Shizu where are we?" "I don't know m'lady, I don't know." . .. ...
12.8K 288 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
1K 53 4
Due to a request made by a friend?... Relative? (By technicality) Zero decided to take a dive into World-4619 of Set 4. The world of Re: Zero. Howeve...
29.5K 854 31
Gojo Subaru is a talentless twin of a greatest Jujutsu sorcerer. After sustaining life-threatening injuries on his mission to safely transport the st...