The Devil May Cry

بواسطة Shattered_Realms

RWBY x male son of vergil reader المزيد

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Vergil)
Chapter 24 (Dante)
Chapter 25 (Y/n)
The Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 18

228 4 0
بواسطة Shattered_Realms

Y/n POV

Everyone was walking toward Haven Academy because Dante has a friend that can answer some questions for us. We enter the main entrance of the building and find it completely empty other than two people inside looking around.

Y/n: Yang? Weiss?

They both turned around and were frozen from shock. They both ran at me and hugged me tightly before hugging Ruby who was stood next to me.

Y/n: When did you both get here?

Yang: Last night. We came here looking for you and Ruby and, well...

Weiss: We found you!

They hug both Ruby and I tightly before letting go and looking at the others. Yang and Raven made direct eye contact.

Y/n: I know you two have some issues but we have a bigger task at hand.

Oscar: *Ozpin* Indeed, Dante has a friend that can answer some ques-

Dante: *holding the relic* Got 'er.

Everyone except Y/n looks at him dumbfounded, mostly Raven and Ozpin.

Oscar: *Ozpin* How did you-

Dante: I found it.

Raven: That doesn't explain how you opened the fucking vault!

Dante: It's a door. Doors open, Rae.

He holds the relic and rubs the side of it and a blue woman appeared from out of it. She looked at Y/n and Dante.

Dante: Hey, Jinn!

Jinn: Dante, Y/n. I hope you both are well.

Dante: We are, thanks. You mind if we get a few free questions?

Jinn: Anything for my friends.

Dante: Thanks. So-

Ruby: Why is Vergil so power hungry?

Jinn: Vergil Sparda, son of Sparda the Dark Knight, is power hungry due to an event that orphaned him and Dante at the young age of eight. He swore to himself he would never let his family be taken from him again.

Ruby: Is there a way for Y/n to avoid fighting Vergil?

Jinn: Y/n Sparda must fight Vergil Sparda in the most destructive duel in Remnants history. The only outcome is their confrontation in Haven Academy and the destruction of Mistral.

Dante: Ok, now that's done. Jinn, what's Salem's real goal with Force Edge?

Jinn: Salem's true intention with Force Edge is to wipeout all life on Remnant and to have all life restart but worship her as the one true god. There are two outcomes and they both rely on what happens in-

Hazel: Well, seems like the relic will be easier to get then we thought.

We all turn around and see Hazel, Tyrian, Dr. Watts and Leonardo Lionheart. Tyrian looks at Emerald, Mercury and Cinder with pure rage and anger

Tyrian: You three?! You traitors!

Emerald: Better than being Salem's lap dogs!

Qrow: Leo, what the fuck?!

Leonardo looked away in shame. Hazel, Tyrian and Watts were about to attack but something broke through the roof and landed in the center of the room throwing us all into the walls. I get up and look at who it was.

Y/n: Vergil.

Vergil: We meet again.

Nero: That's dad?!

I stand up and walk toward Vergil much to the others protest.

Y/n: Winter, Raven, Summer, Cinder, you four know what to do.

The four nodded and grabbed the kids, Qrow and Dante before retreating. Ruby, Yang and Weiss tried their hardest to fight their way free but the Maidens held a tight grip on them.

Hazel: What are you doing here, Vergil?

Vergil: This is my fight. Leave.

Tyrian: Like hell we-

Hazel: As you wish.

Hazel, Watts and Leo walked out of the academy followed by an annoyed and reluctant Tyrian. I watch them leave before Vergil suddenly attacks me but I quickly block causing an incredible amount of power to be released which destroyed the entirety of Haven Academy. I look around and see I'm in a crater where Haven once stood and on the other side stood Vergil with his Devil Sword.

Y/n: I know why you're like this. So power hungry and broken.

Vergil: You know nothing about me.

Y/n: Jinn does. Dante, Nero and I are the only family you have left and after what happened to your mother and father, you want to become more powerful so you don't lose us.

Vergil narrows his eyes before taking out his sword and standing in a fight stance as did I. Vergil activated his SDT while holding his sword to which I also activated my SDT causing Yamato to transform into my Devil Sword.

3rd POV

The Maidens took everyone as far from the city as possible before getting local law to evacuate the entire city immediately. Large airships flew out of the city with hundreds of people aboard them with large, powerful shockwaves being felt from the city and bright lights occurring every so often. Ruby and the others watch from a far away area, they can feel the ground shake every time a shockwave was felt.

Ruby: Why did you take us away from him?!

Nero: You heard what she said! There was no avoiding this!

Jinn came out of the relic again.

Jinn: If I may continue, the outcome of what Salem does all depends on who wins this battle. This is the duel of the fates.

A sudden explosion was seen and the entire city of Mistral was then leveled to a crater. Everyone watched in worry, mainly Ruby, Weiss and Yang, Nero and Dante knew he could handle himself but that didn't stop them from worrying about what may happen. Blake ran through the forest with Sun after getting off a bullhead and hearing the explosion but when they exit the forest they see RWY, JNPR, Dante, Nero, Qrow, Raven, Summer and Winter all watching.

Blake: What's going on?!

Everyone turns around to face the two of them.

Dante: Y/n and Vergil are fighting. They leveled Mistral.

Sun: THEY MANAGED TO DESTROY MISTRAL!?

Another powerful shockwave occurred which sent Vergil, in his SDT form, flying over them but he quickly flew back at Y/n. Their blades clash yet again as they continued to battle in the center of the crater. With every clash of their blades came a powerful shockwave that could be felt across the entire continent of Anima. Y/n and Vergil locked blades and began pushing against each other which generated enough force to begin separating the continent just from their blades pushing against each other. Everyone was watching, people from Mistral, other kingdoms, Salem and Y/n's friends. The whole planet witnessed the continent of Anima be split in half by sheer force. Even Salem was left speechless at what she was witnessing. Y/n and Vergil continued to push against each other which pushed the two landmasses further apart until Y/n slashed upwards sending Vergil flying upwards before Y/n flew at him but Vergil quickly blocked Y/n's attack causing another powerful shockwave to blow every surrounding cloud away.

Vergil: Impressive.

Vergil tried to slash downwards but Y/n dodged it and kicked Vergil away but Vergil flew back toward him. Vergil preformed a Judgment Cut on Y/n but Y/n successfully parried the attack. The father and son continued to battle high in the sky while everyone in Remnant watched, including the Grimm. Every Grimm watched but they weren't attracted to the negative energy that came from the battle ground, instead they did their best to avoid it. RWBY, JNPR, the Maidens, Oscar, Nero and Dante continue to watch as their battle further escalates to battling in the sky, every time their swords clashed it made an extremely bright light occur turning night to day. Both Vergil and Y/n locked blades again and began pushing with extreme force again.

Y/n: The way I see it, father. I am giving you two choices: You join us in stopping Salem, or you can continue to work for her until she has acquired Force Edge. Just know, you choose the first one you can protect your family.

Vergil: Who are you to give me a choice?

Y/n: Who are you to judge me?

Vergil slid his Devil Sword up before slashing downward on Y/n causing him to go flying down into the large riven that formed when the continent was separated. He flew back up toward Vergil as Vergil flew down toward Y/n, both had this weapons ready to strike. Their blades collided yet again causing a blinding light to occur forcing everyone to either avert their eyes or cover them. After several minutes the light dissipated and Y/n and Vergil were seen still in their SDT forms but standing on two separate jagged rocks in the middle of the riven which was now filled with ocean water. Vergil uses his sword to cut the rock he was standing on off before throwing it at Y/n who used his sword to cut the rock clean in half before they charged at each other again. This time, their clash was enough power to open a rift in time and space. Vergil threw Y/n into it and followed him through before it closed, everyone watched in suspense and worry about what may happen next. Meanwhile, Vergil and Y/n continued to battle through space and time until they end up in a world where humans seemed to ride dragons, but they continued to battle making the inhabitants of this world watch in awe and amazement. Vergil and Y/n clash blades again creating another portal that Y/n flew into followed by Vergil. The father and son battled until a portal opened up, spitting them out in a world where hooded warriors jumped from building to building around the city of Vale. One watched in awe at the sight before pulling his hood down revealing himself to look just like Y/n's human form but without the white hair. Y/n slashed upwards with enough force to open another portal while sending Vergil through that portal before Y/n flew through after him. Once again, the both of them clashed blades, before being thrown into another unknown world, this world had two armoured figures fighting at the Battle of Beacon along side an interesting alien. The three of them had laser swords and were significantly taller than the other students. Vergil and Y/n's blades clashed yet again causing a bright light to occur catching everyone's attention before another portal opened sucking both of them through it. They soar through before being thrown out at the Vale breach where a man with red purple laser swords was seen fighting alongside team RWBY fighting off the Grimm before looking up in the sky with everyone else to look at Y/n and Vergil's battle. They watched as Vergil and Y/n's blades collided multiple times before the two of then fly through another portal. They fly through time and space yet again before ending up back in their original world where their battle raged on. Y/n and Vergil locked blades yet again before throwing each other to the ground while still in their SDT forms. Both of their auras had broken but they both looked like they still had some fight still left in them. They both raised their blades waiting for the other to attack but they both rush at each other and when their blades clash, everything goes white.

A/n: If you couldn't tell, those were teasers for upcoming stories I have in mind, and those being
Noble 6 male reader x RWBY
Assassin's Creed male reader x RWBY
Darth Revan male reader x RWBY
male reader x HTTYD
And they will each have lore that delves into my own little multiverse I'm planning on. I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far and I hope you guys will stick around for my other stories.
Shattered_Realms, out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.4K 155 33
Join Skyler, Hazel, Dante, and Walker as they go to Beacon Academy and... well, you know the rest. Covers Volumes 1-3 Mainly Skyler centric. Yang Xia...
38.6K 590 12
Your are (Y/n) rose or at least that's what you been told. You are the adopted sibling of Ruby Rose and Yang Xia Long and despite not being related b...
816 47 4
The last season to Son of Lucifer. Darkness has plague the world of remnant, and with the original god of darkness Y/n returning to his rain of terro...
7.4K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...