BLUE-TAEKOOK FF💙

De Akeelahhack

"Give us your son or your throne then we will let you go" "You can take him.He is useless to me anyway" A sto... Mai multe

💙Introduction 💙
💙Chapter One💙
💙 Chapter Two💙
💙 Chapter Three💙
💙 Chapter Four💙
💙Chapter Five💙
💙 Chapter Six💙
💙 Chapter Seven💙
💙 Chapter Eight💙
💙 Chapter Nine💙
💙 Chapter Ten💙
💙 Chapter Twelve 💙
💙 Chapter Thirteen💙
💙 Chapter Fourteen💙
💙 Chapter Fifteen 💙
💙 Chapter Sixteen 💙
💙 Chapter Seventeen 💙
💙 Chapter Eighteen 💙
💙 Chapter Nineteen💙
💙Chapter Twenty💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-one💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-two💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-three 💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-four💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-five 💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-six 💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Thirty💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-one💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-two💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-three💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-four💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-five💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-six💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-seven💙
💙Chapter Thirty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Fourty💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-one💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-two💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-three💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-four💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-five💙
💙Chapter Fourty-six💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Fifty 💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-one 💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-two💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-three💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-four💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-five💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-six💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Sixty💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-one💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-two💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-three💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-four💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-five💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-six💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-seven💙

💙 Chapter Eleven 💙

1.9K 104 15
De Akeelahhack

Author's pov

One week later

Everything went back to normal. Yoongi ensured that the security in the palace was tightened and Hoseok informed the citizens. Things were going on well for now since Jungwon didn't try anything yet.

Currently, Yoongi is on his way to Jimin after gathering all his courage and taking permission from Tae. He decided to confess his feelings today. He nervously walked to Jimin's room and knocked.

"Come in" Jimin said from the other side.

Yoongi opened the door gently a walked. Jimin glared at him suspiciously.

"What?" Jimin asked harshly not in the mood to fight.

"I want to talk to you." Yoongi managed to say without stuttering.

"Oh, what does the great army General wants to discuss with me because as far as I know we have nothing to discuss about" Jimin said mockingly not making any move to sit up from his bed.

"Please Jimin" Yoongi pleaded his voice wavering a bit.

Jimin sighed loudly and got up.

"Okay, let's talk" Jimin said and moved to go out.

"But where are you going?" Yoongi asked

"To the garden.We need to talk where people can see us. So that at least we won't kill each other" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Okay" Yoongi said and followed behind Jimin.

They both walked to the garden side to side none of them uttering a word.

Soon they reached the garden and sat next to each other.

"Tell me what to you want to talk about?" Jimin asked. Yoongi fiddled with his fingers nervously.

He looks nervous. Is he going to confess? Even if he confesses I am not for giving him that easily. He hurt me so much.Jimin thought eyeing Yoongi quietly waiting for him to speak.

What if he rejects me? No even if he rejects me I will follow him till he accepts me. Yoongi thought finally gaining confidence because no matter what he ain't giving up on Jimin.

"Yah, Hyung you are wasting my time " Jimin said snapping Yoongi out of his daze.

"Mochi" Yoongi called making Jimin"s heart flutter as it has been a long time him by a nickname. They were always at each other's neck never got time to call each other nicknames.

"I am sorry" Yoongi said trying to hold Jimin's hands but Jimin swatted his hand away. Yoongi looked down sadly.

"For what?" Jimin asked coldly despite knowing what Yoongi was talking about.

"For everything. I am sorry for rejecting you. I was scared." Yoongi asked tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Why were you scared,huh?" Jimin asked his voice sounding harsh. More tears fell from Yoongi's eyes.

"I thought Tae wouldn't approve of us." Yoongi explained his voice cracking at the end making Jimin swiftly turn to look at him. His heart clenched at the sight.

He put aside his ego and embraced Yoongi in his arms trying to make him stop crying.

"You idiot, Hyung had already approved of us even before I proposed you." Jimin said patting his back gently.

Yoongi sobs finally died down and he pulled back from the hug muttering a small thank you to Jimin for comforting him.

Yoongi pulled out a jewellery box.

"Please Jimin I know what I did was unforgivable and stupid but do find it in your heart to forgive me. Park Jimin would you be my partner for life?" Yoongi said and opened the box. The box contained a beautiful gold pendant.

The necklace

"No" Jimin replied looking away making Yoongi's smile drop.

"I will accept it after you have completely gained my forgiveness. Make it up to me Yoonie" Jimin said making Yoongi smile.

"Oh my God, Jimin. I love you" Yoongi said finally saying the three magically words.

"I love you too" Jimin replied making Yoongi jump around excitedly. Why not?. He was given another chance.

They both was still in their own world when a guard came there and bowed.

"Your majesty demands your presence in the throne room." The guard inform both of them

"We will be there." Yoongi relied with his usual poker face. The guard bowed and left.

"So, your highness let's go" Yoongi said extending his hand for Jimin. Jimin ignored his hand and got up himself making Yoongi pout.

Seems like I have a lot of work to do.Yoongi thought and followed behind Jimin.

In the court room

Everyone was present there except Jungkook. Taehyung asked them not to inform him about this.

"So what did I do to receive a visit from the great King of Curreir Kingdom?" Taehyung said sarcastically.

"Nothing except the fact that you are holding my son captive." Jungwon replied.

"Just tell me what brings you here."Taehyung asked his voice deepening.

"I have an offer for you" Jungwon said smirking thinking his plan will work.

"What offer?" Taehyung asked with his usual poker face

"Give me back my son and I give you all these treasures he said and pointed to chests filled with gold and other jewels.

Taehyung laughed loudly making Jungwon confused as to what is funny here.

"Do I look like a joke to you?" Taehyung asked in his dark voice.

"No, I am giving you a good offer think about it." Jungwon said trying to convince Tae.

"I don't want that offer. I told you right once you hand him over to me, he is mine forever. So if you would excuse me." Taehyung said and got up to leave.

"What do you just see in my pathetic son that you are rejecting my offer?" Jungwon asked and within a second he was held up the wall with a hand choking his neck tightly.

"Never, I repeat never open this mouth and insult him ever again" Taehyung said his eyes flashing blue again in anger. But this time Namjoon saw it and gasp surprised.

"Am I clear?" Taehyung asked his loud voice booming in the walls of the throne room.

"Yes" Jungwon replied trying to remove Taehyung's hold from his neck.

"Good" Taehyung said dropping Jungwon on the floor.

"Now get out."Taehyung shouted making Jungwon and his people rush out of the hall.

After they left the hall. Taehyung walked out of the hall in anger not even turning back to look at the rest. The others stood there stunned at what just happened.

Taehyung walked angrily to Jungkook's room flinging the door open only to find him sleeping cutely on the bed. His anger quickly dissipated. He sighed loudly and made his way to Jungkook sitting beside him on the bed.

"You really are something?" Taehyung said caressing just Jungkook's hair softly.

"I promise I will protect you from any harm. You really succeeded in breaking through the walls I built around my self. Sadly we can't be together."Taehyung mumbled before getting up to leave the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope it was interesting. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Thanks for reading and voting for my story.😁

Take care of yourself and I love you all.💜💜💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

104K 5.2K 31
"W-who are you? M-my dad can give you whatever you want. P-please let me go" "Oh? But I want only you" Jungkook is the youngest prince of Busan & Tae...
447K 23.8K 58
Emperor Jungkook x Reader ☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾ After her numerous attempts on making the emperor love her back, she finally gave up. She's gonna let hi...
160K 7.4K 72
Jimin is a prince of Epiphany kingdom and Jungkook just a normal boy. Jungkook just finished his study and come home from America to spend holidays...
68.2K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...