The Diamond

Par writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... Plus

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

60. The SSS

35.3K 2.4K 383
Par writingsbymelek

After the delivery, Manheer was kept in the hospital for about 3 days and then they came back home.

It was 3 weeks now since they came home.

All this time, Amrit didn't leave her side at all.

1. She needed emotional support.
2. It's not just a mother's responsibility to take care of the baby.

From the moment she gave birth, Amrit felt that even though he might not have any connection with Bittu physically for 9 months, his responsibility now was even higher than Manheer's.

Because he had to take care of her as well.

"What will you take care of me Amrit? It's me who will have to take care of you and your little copy pasted version now." She taunted as she was folding some of Bittu's clothes while sitting on the bed and the little Shekhawat was soundly sleeping in his cot.

"Why? Is it because now two of us are gonna suck your nipples?" He said leaving the little stuff toys around Bittu and coming towards her.

"No. Because now two of you will blabber. Exactly the way you did right no-" and her words were halted when Amrit held her chin so smoothly with the thumb on one hand and parted her hair with another and smashed his lips on hers.

Their bodies press close to each other as her tits touch his hard rock chest making electricity pass in both of their bodies with their hearts racing as if it's the first time they were kissing each other.

The heat between them deepened as Amrit intensified the kiss tasting her mouth fully.

He was a psychopath who only got tamed with the softness of her.

But deep down, he wanted to devour it as well.

They both loose themselves in the moment as she realizes Amrit 'oh so professionally' had already removed her button down shirt and unhooked her bra.

It was a situation full of longing, anticipation and chemistry.

She didn't protest his doings.

The more his rough hands touched her soft bare skin, the more she craved for his touch.

The moment her boobs were all bare to him, he didn't waste a single second as he started sucking her nipples.

She felt sensations inside her.

"Oh Amrit."

Her nipples were frozen hard already because of his touch and his lips, tongue and teeth on them was not helping at all.

All she could feel was the warmth of Amrit's tongue sucking her fully.

"Ahmm Amrit ahh." She moaned as the soft sensations on her breast tickled her with pleasure.

"Hmm, see now who is blabbering." Amrit said in a playful tone.

He played a little with her nipple with his finger and then sucked it again.

"ahh"

"A devil inside me wants to fuck you so bad, but then again I think about your health and control. God, what are you doing to me Heer."

A laugh escapes from her.

She pushes Amrit back by pushing his chest with her hand.

"So you won't fuck me?" She asks with a smile on her face.

"The doctor said atleast 4 weeks, but I am gonna take extra measures and make it 6 weeks instead, can't risk your health right?"

"Now let me have my softies."

He says and then tries to go forward to her boobs again, but..

She puts her foot on his shoulder and stops him.

"Aa aa aa Mr. Amrood." She said in a singing tone.

"Whenever you feel like, you fuck me, you foreplay, you blindfold, you suck my breasts. And now when I want it, you say health? Its 3 weeks."

She pushes him away with her leg and then opens her hair.

"Now since you will not fuck me, sit there like my good husband." she said pointing out at a chair

"Wait. wha-"

"You heard me."

Amrit tilts his head a little bit with a cute smile on his face that was flaunting his dimple.

"Jo hukum meri jaan."

(Whatever you order my life.)

He sits back on the on the chair quietly.

Manheer stands up and removes the knot of her long skirt resulting it to fall down.

She further removes her panties and throws on his face but Amrit catches it.

"See, you missed it, I was already wet for you. But nevermind."

She sits right infront of his chair on the bed with her legs wide open.

She gently puts her hand over her clit and starts touching herself.

"Fuck." A whisper comes out of Amrit's mouth as he starts to stand up but she says..

"Aa Raja ji, stay where you are."

She picks up a dupatta and goes close to him, and sits on his lap.

"You like the view?"

The warmth Amrit felt was out of the world.

"Would cherish it forever." he replies.

"Umm, we'll see later about forever, but for now cherish it with your eyes closed." She ties the dupatta on his eyes even before he could respond.

Not that he was stunned. (He actually was stunned) But he was loving wherever this was going.

"Agar pehele pata hota you have this side as well, toh bittu ke aane ka procedure aur exciting hota." He joked.

(If I knew you had this side before, the procedure of Bittu would have been more fun.)

She grips his chin and kisses on it.

"You knew I read books like Haunting Adeline and Shatter me series, still you didn't know? Haha, Mafia King."

Amrit grips her hip tight and skoots her close to him.

Close to his dick.

"Feel it. How hard I am for you."

"You want me to feel it? Easy. Done." she grips his pajama and starts pulling it down as she stands up from Amrit's lap and sits between his leg.

He was hard to core.

Amrit's pov

I couldn't see anything but I could feel Heer getting up and removing my pajamas.

I have a feeling about where all this is going.

But I know Heer is not like that so I don't presume anything.

She is just playi-

"Fuckk." A masculine moan comes out of my throat the moment I realised she was giving me a blow job.

Her mouth felt so warm.

"Heer." I whispered.

Now this is what she meant by cherishing the view when your eyes are closed.

She is naked. In between my legs. With my cock in her mouth.

And I can't fucking see her because of the dupatta.

I can't even remove it cause utara toh biwi ji naraz ho jaenge, aur mera bacha kucha pleasure bhi jaega.

Now this is a called perfect torture and punishment.

My hands grip her hair tightly as she licks my dick.

It's her first time. I know it.

I never asked her to do it because I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

The way she licks and tries to suck it, tells me that she is fucking nervous and is scared, but still she is doing.

Why?

Cause she will feel if she stops, beijati ho jaegi.

Fuck. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

"Don't just lick it, suck it."

She does as I hold her hair back.

"Fuck. Uhmm..Just like that...yes..keep going. Use your tongue."

My fingers were stroking her hair as she used her tongue and gave me the exact electric spot.

"Fuck Heer."

Her lips. Around my cock.
"Hollow your cheeks and loosen your jaw." I instruct.

It's not like I ever have done any kind of such thing before Heer.

Knowing about things and doing them are two different things.

"Just like my good girl."

She attempts to suck the crown of my dick and a pleasurefull voice comes out of my mouth and then she proceeds to do that again.

"Such a fast learner you are babygirl."

I can just feel how her beautiful face would be looking so erotic while being fucked by my dick.

But this god fucking damn dupatta on my eyes.

They way I am getting the best pleasure ever but I am restricted to see her.

Fuck.

I hold her jaw with my hand and she sucks me like my pretty little girl.

Over and over again.

With every round, she gets better at it.

It feels like my soul has left my body.

It gets more intense.

More...

Out of control.

"Fuck Heer." I stop her by holding her shoulders and instantly remove the dupatta from my eyes.

She...

......

.......

The drool and my precum right next to her lips, a little bit falling on her neck, and her boobs.

Fuck I know I missed a lot with that fucking dupatta.

But still this view was the sexiest view I had ever seen.

Just like the monster I am I throw her on the bed and hover over her.

Licking every bit of it.

This night. Is intense.

I lick every bit of cum on her lips, neck and ofcourse my favourite, her boobs.

She wraps her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck while she moans my name,"Oh Amrit."

"I love it when you moan my name."

"But the way you were moaning mine was much more hot." She replies.

"Ahmm..Heer.." and then we both laugh together.

The moment we both laugh, we hear a sound..

Of crying.

I touch her nose one last time and kiss on her forehead when we both get up and go to our little pie.

"Haaye mera bacha, aida roida thodi ai? Tu taan sher putt ai na. Aye kaake oye."

And there my wife goes into the mother mode as she picks him up and starts moving around the room.

(Aww my child, don't cry like this. You are mumma's lion baby, my cute baby.)

She feeds him milk but he was still not sleeping.

She puts him on our bed right in the centre.

"See I know he is our lovely son, but that doesn't mean he will be in between us on bed at night." I say.

"Blah blah blah." She says as she teases me by showing her tongue.

And my thoughts go wild.

How just a moment back that tongue was sucking my-

*Ahm ahm*

She picks up a towel and then says,"I am going to take shower."

"I can join.."

"Bittu is looking at you. Sharam karo. Entertain him Raja ji."

She says and leaves towards the bathroom.

I lean on the bed holding my head with one hand and put the other one on his stomach and pat gently on it so that he sleeps.

But instead, he holds my finger.

"Goddd, kitne cute baby ko janam diya maine." İ say as I kiss his forehead.

"Don't worry baby, tomorrow you'll get your official name."

The next day (author's pov)

Every place in the palace was decorated with white flowers and white clothes.

So pure.

Anaya was sitting on the swing and playing with little Shekhawat in her arms.

She was wearing a mustard colored lehenga with dimly done make up and her hair braided nicely.

She was so much engrossed in playing with the little one that she didn't realise someone's eyes.

Were on her.

To be precise.

Only on her.

"Finally someone younger than me kn Shekhawat house. But no worries ha, your Bua is the coolest okay." She says as she smiles and giggles with the cutie.

"Nayu, the paath is about to begin, you are ready right? Where is Amrit and Manheer? Manheer's family has also arrived." Manya spoke.

"Hnn? Bhabi's fami-" she was about to complete the word with shock as she turned back to see Manheer's family when she collided into something hard.

"Aah."

Protective hands wrap around her while her eyes were closed as she got scared.

She openes her eyes only to see her dearest crush infront of her.

"Sh-Shubh."

He looks so passionately in her green eyes but with an expressionless face.

"Actually I am so sorry I-"

He took Bittu from her hands,

"It was good I was there, otherwise god knows what you would have done."

"Shubh!!" Hiral speaks loudly. (Shubh's mother)

She comes infront and looks at him with angry eyes and then passes a smile to Anaya.

"He just speaks like that, he is rubbish."

Anaya who was on the verge of crying, smiled a bit with Hiral's words.

On the other hand, Shubh just leaves the scene with Bittu.

"I-I really didn't mean to hurt Bittu." Anaya says with a shaky voice.

"I know baby, I told you na, he is rubbish."

Just then a beautiful couple comes down the stairs.

Manheer was wearing a baby pink punjabi suit and Amrit was wearing a black plane shervaani with matching turban.

In most of Sikh families, a paath (a ritual done before any auspicious activity which includes reciting Guru Granth Sahib ji- the holy book of Sikhs) is done and a letter from it is choosen to name the baby.

The paath begins..

And the word that comes out is "S"

Among the Rajputs, it is a tradition that the paternal aunt (bua) would name the baby.

And that's why everyone start looking at Anaya.

Shubh's words were echoing in her mind, that she would have hurt Bittu, due to which she was feeling knots in her throat, and now she had to name the same Bittu.

What if he didn't like the name?

He will think I gave bad name to him.

Hiral puts her hand on Anaya's shoulder taking her out of her thoughts and smiles at her.

"Sahaaye Singh Shekhawat." She speaks.

(सहाय सिंह शेखावत)

(ਸਹਾਏ ਸਿੰਘ ਸ਼ੇਖਾਵਤ)

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

How was the chapter?

Do you like Bittu's name?

A lot has been going around so it took me time to update.

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely birthday wishes!!

Read Shubh and Anaya's story "The Caliginous"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.6K 939 36
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
610K 43.9K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...
12.4K 758 15
'HER' Series book one They thought they were strangers but they were more than that... ♡♡♡ ADVAIT SHEKHWAT- 29 years ol...
266K 15.9K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...