❤️‍🩹 Punch didn't hurt as mu...

By claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... More

Welcoming words 💗✨️
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
14. Power
15. Pink is the new deal
16. Intruder
17. The fanciest
18. Who to stand with
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
26. Betrayal
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world 🌊
29. Family 🔥
30. Waking up 🫂
31. Joining us 🤝
32. Only you ❤️
33. Heir ✨️
34. Under Fire 🔥
35. Guns down ⛓️‍💥
36. Uncle's 💀
37. Desperate case 💔
38. Not winning 💥
39. Miracle in death 🪽
40. Cherished times ♥️
41. Date 🌹🐈
42. That picture 📸
43. Odd 🪦
44. Hell open in heaven 🌋🪽
45. Strawberry 🍓
46. Tiptoeing 👣
47. Understanding ✨️
48. 🌓
49. 🌒
50. 🌑

25. Nothing left

77 6 9
By claburakp

(Hi✨️🥺💗 How are you? I hope well 🥹✨️ next chapter is here 🫂 hope that you will love it 💗)

Porchay didn't know anymore if he was losing his mind or if it was still bleeding but all he knew was that he didn't stop to put pressure on his Hia's wound. His Hia who was still asleep for now. He knew that he had been knocked off, he still knew after some hours but it was still a doubt that was keeping his head into this hell of a pressure. He was terrified that by letting go, the blood would explode and then create a haemorrhage. He had seen a lot in the series, he had understood quickly, as everyone, that the blood needed to be stopped, the knife was out, he knew this too, it wasn't good at all, he didn't know if he was in front of the tv or if it really was his reality. The boy was just focused on this, red, and red, and still red, on the ground, on his hands, it felt as if he was in a river of blood because even one drop from his loved ones was too much for his heart.

He felt hopeless, useless, he could do nothing, he never really fought and Porsche took the lead pretty quickly. He was glad to have been in the cell so he wouldn't have to be worried too much, he knew that it would have been a nightmare if he had stayed at home, he already lived it when they were in the forest. Already two kidnappings, it felt too much. The words he had said to Kim that day were still haunting his soul, not meaning, hoping that those words wouldn't leave a mark in Kim's heart. He had no idea why he was thinking about this now, maybe because he thought that he might die soon and his regrets were coming from his judgement. It was draining, he was terrified and he had no idea how much time he would need to feel, to even feel anything. Kim might not be coming, Kinn either, no one might come, they would die or be tortured or anything suiting Tawan. His thoughts were just turning round and round from logical to the worst state. If Kim had to find his corpse, if it wasn't a body anymore, he didn't want to think about it but he was still doing it anyway and it was horrible because after opening his heart like this, wouldn't this bury it deep inside again? By loving Kim he would be the one to just condemn his soul for life. Porchay's tears were now mixed with the blood, and yet it wasn't enough to erase it, not at all, how much he would want to be able to vanish this red for an ocean blue, drowning him or making him float, body or corpse, he didn't care. Too much red.

"Chay..." A low voice murmured and Porchay shocked on his sobs.

"Hia? Hia, are you okay?"

"I don't know...wo..." He reacted, sitting better and witnessing his baby brother with so much blood on him and those hands on his wound. It hurt, the pressure hurt but not as much as seeing this painting, red painting.

"Chay...I think that you can stop..." He tried to take his hand how he could with his wrist tied but Porchay panicked.

"Don't! Hia don't! We can't let it bleed out! Please don't!" He sobbed loudly and it was unbearable. Porsche took his hands in one rapid move and Porchay gasped loudly.

"See? It isn't bleeding anymore...Chay, look at me not at this...look at me please..." He whined, desperate about bringing back his brother's attention on him. Ken had stabbed him enough for it to look spectacular but not to kill him, it wasn't that profound and had stopped bleeding a long time ago, he didn't want this, however putting Porchay in a state of endless despair where he would just be covered in his brother's blood and wouldn't be able to understand if it had stopped bleeding in his panic, was just a bonus. Porchay raised his head, stared at his Hia, he didn't know what Porsche saw because his eyes grew bigger.

Porchay's face was a nightmare, he was tired, mentally exhausted and blood was covering a huge part of his body. He should have brushed his tears away with his bloody hands because stains of red were painting his cheeks too. He should have moved so close to the wound, should have put so much pressure on it, making a mess out of himself.

"Chay..." Porsche smiled, trying to put the reassuring big brother mask over his worries. "You did so well. Thank you." He caressed his head as best he could. "We still need to wait some more time, okay? And then we will be home." Porchay still looked at him with big opened eyes but he nodded slowly, Porsche's role, even if he wasn't that confident, working a small amount.

Porsche just pushed Porchay in his arms, then falling on each other in an awkward way and they giggled a little, everything might always be lightened if they were together.

"Hia...they are coming right?"

"I will come to them if they don't." He laughed, making Porchay smile but he really hoped that they would be here soon. He just wanted to be home, he wasn't angry anymore about anything, he just wanted calm and peace.

It wasn't any of them who came first, Ken and Tawan soon opened the door and looked at them with a weird expression, as if they were annoyed by something.

"What do we do with them if Vegas doesn't show himself..." Ken whispered but Tawan shot him with his eyes.

"Will you shut up! I have no idea, okay? Let's just...just bring him here."

Ken sighed and walked towards them, trying to get his hands on Porsche whose body froze.

"Take me."

Ken stared at Porchay, Porsche too, the same expression of surprise spreading on them, Tawan observing from afar.

"And why should I?" Ken got interested.

"Chay, shut up will you?" Porsche menaced, out of control but Porchay just smiled at him calmly. He knew that he had the words to make them choose what he wanted. All Porchay wanted to do for now was to let Porsche's legs rest. He had reached a more stable state and he was ready to use it for this now. Porsche needed to not be targeted, it was his only thoughts for now.

"Because there is no better pain than the one to witness your beloved being hurt." Porchay seriously said, his eyes determinate, his face a little proud too, he wanted to piss them off, he wanted to push them into using hum against Porsche not realising that they were doing exactly what he wanted.

Porsche was speechless, he opened his mouth but he couldn't talk.

"Let's go." Ken announced, pushing Porchay outside and coming to take Porsche too. "As you wish.' He added towards Tawan.

They were out of the room, in a kind of abandoned place, like an anciens warehouse.

"I liked your hair...but your boldness is unexpected..." Tawan said, slapping Porchay's cheek lightly before pulling him by his hair and making him walk to a post to tie him around it. The boy bit his lips but didn't scream, he wouldn't give him this satisfaction.

"Chay! What the fuck let him go!" Porsche tried to move but Ken tied him on a chair, no punch able to reach him.

"Listen, we will play a game..." Tawan said, taking an apple from a table. "I heard from Time that Kinn had liked to explode this above your head Porsche..." He smiled lightly. All could Porsche do was focus on his moves and not really on those intriguing words.

He remembered when Kinn had terrorised him by doing so. He had played it cool but it had been a mess after. Porsche never had experienced death this close before, having a gun pointed at you was no joke and a human mistake could always happen. It had pushed him to his limit, it had pushed Porsche to keep control on his emotions in public because he didn't want Kinn to win this game. He had freaked out way after, his brain not understanding first what was happening and the poison of that apple juice which exploded and leaked on his hair was spread drop by drop in his whole trembling body. Kinn was experienced in shooting, he had been scared, but Tawan.

"I am putting this here." He said, the apple now looked like a deadly crown above the younger's head.

Porchay felt the tension in his body increase and he might have panicked if he wasn't in a state of shock while Tawan took from his jacket a gun.

"WHAT THE FUCK TAWAN, STOP THAT SHIT YOU SCUMBAG! CHAY DID NOTHING!"

"Porsche...Porsche...Porsche. It was planned. It was going well...it should have gone so well...and suddenly, he didn't didn't show up! This isn't my fault. I have nothing anymore to lose...I should have fun then." He aimed at Porchay without looking at him and shot. The bullet touched another post way too far away from where they were. Porsche and Porchay's breaths were erratic, recovering from the sudden movement and sound which had altered their vision. It was obvious that Tawan's gun wasn't pointing at Porchay and yet, it felt as if it would have been his last seconds alive. He was even surprised that the apple wasn't moving at all but he was frozen to the point of it being stuck on his hair.

"My bad!" Tawan laughed. "I am so sorry, I am not Kinn. I had forgotten! How could I? I need to aim, and to look, I might even need to get closer...I don't know...what do you think ?" He turned to Porsche.

"Go to HELL!" He answered, trying without any success to get himself out of the chair.

"You're not funny...Ken, don't you want to play too?"

"No. I prefer to look..." He said, but his attitude was suspicious. Porsche was witnessing better than Tawan that he was staring at his phone, moving his leg, up and down in a stressed rhythm, as if he was hoping, waiting for something, as if he would be able to run away the moment he would be sure that the plan wouldn't go the way they had decided.

"Not funny too...okay, let's try again."

Huge sound. Porsche closed his eyes by reflex, opening them on a terrorised Porchay. His heart might have stopped before he would even have been able to realise that it could still beat freely. His body felt as if in a blank space while his fear was putting under tension his muscles, breathing was beginning to be hard. A pressure on his chest, the one of a near death experience. The bullet had pierced through the post, above his head, still fat away from him but he had felt the shaking wood all the way from his neck to his hips. The fruit was still here.

"Wooooo! I am not that bad!" Tawan giggled. "Next time will be a good one!"

"Wait, wait wait! Don't you want to explain to us what they did to you? To end up like this ?" Porsche screamed loudly trying to get his attention.

"Who?" He asked, looking innocently at Porsche.

"I don't know! Everyone ! The mafia! Kinn!"

"They did what the mafia does...driving people on the edge...until nothing is left...I am pretty sure you lived it too Porsche..." Tawan sighed. "I know that you want to talk so I won't shoot but you know what will really happen? They will arrive, and they will shoot me. I don't feel like living anymore..." He said, sighing again.

"There is a way! There is always a way! Tawan! Don't use him! Chay is just a child!"

"I was a child too...look at me now." He smiled with a pout. His hand pulled the trigger.

Another bullet piercing through the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 3.7K 47
A love that can last a life time was promised to Kimhan as his mate Barcode was killed by his cousins from the minor family during their war on the n...
13.4K 822 33
When the rising Rockstar, Wik, was spotted in the company of a younger boy named Porchay, widespread speculation gripped social media, casting a shad...
7.2K 233 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
215K 6.1K 25
"You don't know what can I do to you" Kim grabbed his face tight moving his face close toward him. He shook his hand from his face and looked...