The Repeated History of the H...

Autorstwa allyza5

Years have passed since the events of the Percy Jackson franchises. The heroes of Olympus are long gone but... Więcej

Prologue
A Normal, Very Regular Summer Camp
Remember The Last Chapter Title, Yeah That Was A Lie
*Throws Glitter on Broken Nose*
"Hey Guys, Can We Not Share Dreams"
Trains, Buses, and Bombs
Never Deface a Monument or The Scorpions Will Come For You
It's Either a Trap or They Are All Idiots
Mega Grip Cyclopes
Mr. Time Boss
Mr. Time Boss Part 2
Home
Epilogue
Book 2?
No Punching Mortals
Interruptions
Secrets Are Dead
Roes Are Red, Violets Are Blue, He's A Dumbass And She Is Too
fucking aphroidite kids
How To Tell Your Mother To Fuck Off
the unmagic school bus
It was the gargoyle's fault
Please don't jump off of a cliff without telling me first
Did she just kill god?
Unfortunately There Was No Hamburger, Fortunately There Was A Red Button
*Passes Out Cutely*
DIY Glow Sticks
That One Time Issac Made A God Cry
Epilogue
Cruise V. Cruise
Book three :)
New, Fun, Terrible Things
Bloody Fists in a McDonalds Bathroom
The Softest of Doves
No One Likes When Issac Is Right
It was a dark and stormy night. . .
What Happened In This Chapter?
Abstract Art
Fighting Rainbows(dam during pride month)
A+ Decision Making
That Looks Like It Hurts
Uh Oh Spaghetti O
Hug Your Friends
Magic Laughter(and mushrooms)
Epilogue
Book four?
The Truth
Is It Water In That Water Bottle?
Stop forgetting to breathe!
Lovesick Losers
Sticky Fingers
We Can Plan On The Drive, D***head.
Incense and Regret
Who needs money when you have Matt?
New Weapon Unlocked!!!
Unbinding Smarties
Oh. . .
The Past Tense
Real Men Get Resurrected
Everyone Takes A Shower
The End. The Beginning.
Epilogue
BOOK 5
Perchance, bomb!
Boats + Dreams= DreamBoats?
Chicken Boy
From Ruin
Me? Ow!
The Battle of Blood Hill(pt. 1)
The Battle of Blood Hill(pt 2)
Hotel, Motel, Stop Kicking My Shin
An Even Scale
The Monster Mash
Taylor Swift wrote a song about this. . .

i love you

18 1 0
Autorstwa allyza5

  Paris placed her hand on her chest, counting her heartbeats as the first few guards entered the room in the morning.  Maggy was awake too, but they weren't talking.  She was staring blankly at the wall, with clinched fists and a perpetual frown.  Paris debated talking to her, but she wasn't sure she had the energy.

  Her conversation with Zoe still held in the back of her mind, mainly because Nathan was alive and she went on an emotional roller coaster.  She wasn't over the shock or the bruises on Zoe's neck.  Just picturing them in her mind hurt, the way they surrounded her neck like a necklace.  She hated to imagine how close that person was to taking her friend's life- how many people tried to kill Zoe.  

  She needed some energy.  She knew that Zoe would have talked to Maggy and it was likely the nice thing to do.  Being a nice person was exhausting at times, but being sad was worse and Maggy looked sad.  "How's the morning treating you?" she asked.

  She blinked, "My ass hurts."

  "Oh."

  She smiled, though it didn't seem real, "The ground is really hard and I miss my bed."

  She smiled back, not entirely a real smile either, but it was polite.  "I miss my bed too," she sighed, "and my friends, the sun. . . the smell of the ocean and my mom's voice."

  "You don't talk about your mom often," she noted.

  "I don't," she confirmed, tapping her fingers against her chest.  "I normally call her everyday, she's a climate activist, so she's pretty busy."

  Maggy looked grateful for some reason, "Must be nice."

  "It is, especially since she stopped dating."  Her smile was real as recalled the only boyfriend she'd met, "It's weird to be eleven and have your mom's boyfriend ask you about your bio dad.  Even weirder when your real dad is Poseidon."

  "Ah," Maggy drew her knees closer to her chest, her fists finally unclenching.  "I miss them too."

  "They'll be here soon."

  She huffed, "I doubt it."

  "A lot can happen in a week, a day at that."

  "They were so lost when I left," she rocked her body back and fourth, "I was beginning to lose hope."

  "That says more about you than them," that came out wrong, but she kept talking anyway, "They wouldn't stop fighting, also I know for a fact that they are close by."

  If her words had any affect on her, she didn't let it show, "How do you know?"

  "I'm intuitive," her heartbeat was slowing to a comfortable pace, "And it's easier to travel through dreams than you'd expect."

  "Huh?"

  "You heard me."

  "Okay," she said, "So we're ready."

  She nodded once and turned her gaze to the bars.  Then she started waiting.

---

  Issac had a plan and an aching ankle.  More importantly, he had a plan, the throbbing of his old injury could be ignored.  Zoe was the only one awake, Hadley lay asleep next to her, looking like she fell asleep on accident.  

  He walked up to them and sat next to Zoe, "Morning," she said not bothering to look in his direction.

  "Hey, you ready for today?" he followed her gaze to see nothing.  It was so plain down there.

  She grinned, "So ready," she snapped her knuckles.  "I'm craving violence."

  "Just violence?"

  "Nah," her face softened, "I miss my friends."

  "I thought I was your friend."

  She rolled her eyes, "Don't pretend your not excited to see Paris."

  "Oh," he felt his cheeks warm, "I am.  She's my friend."

  "That you're in love with."

  "Love is a strong word."

  "You've liked her for years, you're clearly in love."

  "Maybe. . . I miss Andy too."

  She looked down at the shirt she was wearing, one that was clearly too big, "I miss him, too."

  "That's his shirt?"

  "No, I just buy men's XL shirts for shits and giggles."

  "Funny," he looked at her face, like really looked at her.  The scar on her cheek had become an after thought as they aged, now the thing her noticed was her eyes.  Specifically, her eyebrows, her eyes were bright with hope; but it was the way she pinched her brows that revealed how much she longed for Andy.  "Depending on how it goes, you can have a minute with him before we need to fight and they need to leave.  The chaos should give you cover."

  "Thank you, Issac."  They were silent for a minute, then she spoke again, "We need to send Matt back, I don't want him fighting like this."

  "With broken ribs?" he asked, "You have."

  "Well," she pulled Andy's shirt off, leaving her in yesterday's ribbed tank top, "He's not me."

  She was right, he didn't think Matt could take the pain of fighting through a broken bone.  He had barely been able to take it when he broke his foot and ankle, broken ribs hurt a lot more.  "So you really don't think he can handle it?"

  "I don't think he has too, also Cassidy can only transport so many people so far.  Maybe, Anna can go with him and they'll find us a boat or something.  I don't want him in danger when he doesn't have to be."

  "He won't like this."

  She scoffed, "He can't even move, I'm not worried about it."

  They went over the plan while snacking on granola bars, Paris most definitely packed the best food on quests.  Eventually they ended up in silence, then the rest of their crew woke up and it was time.  It was time and he was ready.

---

  Zoe could feel the storm contained by her body, she could feel the electricity in her veins begging to be released.  Only, first she had to speak to Matt.  Issac was already talking to Anna about the plan and she seemed to have no problems with it, other than the order that no one get gravely injured.

  Matt was standing, leaning heavily against the wall, she reached his side.  "You're going with Anna to the docs, you'll pick up the boat."

  "What?" his eyes were wide, "I'm not going anywhere!"

  She expected that much, "This isn't up for debate, Matt.  We both know you can't fight."

  He slid his hands into his pockets, bringing out his brass knuckles, "I can fight."

  "You can barely walk, I know how much pain you're in, you'll only make it worse if you keep going."  She crossed her arms, fixing him with a glare she often used on younger campers, Andy called it her no nonsense face.  "Don't push it."

  "Zoe," he fixed his posture, "You would push it."

  She blinked, "Matt, look at my skin."

  "It's dirty," he noted the blood, that was driving her crazy.  

  "And what's under all of that?"

  "Scars," he said, starting to catch on.

  "I'm lucky, people have died from the same injuries I've had, I don't want to risk you."

  "You have no problem risking yourself," he tried to glare at her, it didn't look right on his face.  "Why can't I play hero?"

  She bit her tongue, holding in words she might regret, "You can play hero all you want, but trust me when I say I'm different."

  "How?"

  She let sparks fall from her fingertips, "Some of us are more god than human."

  "Really?" he tilted his head, "That's your explanation."

  "Yeah, also the fact that I don't want you to die."

  "I'm not convinced I can't go."

  She sighed, "I didn't want to have to do this."

  "Do what?"

  "Maddie!" she called, "Do you think Matt should fight like this?"

  She smiled, walking over to them, "No."

  He jaw dropped, "I'm taking all of this personally."

  Maddie rolled her eyes, "Yeah, Speedy, you don't  need to fight."

  "And you do?"

  "We had different trainers, and I'm unharmed."  The scar on her lip didn't match the soft smile on her face, "And we need someone a bit more charismatic to go get the boat."

  "Or steal the keys," Zoe added, "You're not being dismissed, we just don't need you here."

  He chewed his lip, either deep in thought or still offended that she brought Maddie into their conversation.  "Fine."

  Maddie then leaned over and kissed his cheek.  He turned redder than lava, watching her walk over to Issac with feathery steps.  They were both shocked, until she spoke, "So someone has a little crush?"

  "Zoe, shut up," he was going redder by the second.

  "I think it's great," she patted his shoulder, "Get us a boat, okay."

  He raised his eyebrows, his signature smirk forming on his face, "I will and I do get it."

  "Just had to put up a fight?"

  He shrugged, "Maybe."

  "Fair enough," everyone was ready, "I have to go."

  He hugged her quickly, "Give Andy a kiss for me."

  She grinned, "Will do, see you on the other side."

  "Always," he winked and strode over to Anna.  She drew her side and walked to the front of their group, next to Issac.

  He glanced at her, "Ready?" 

  She didn't respond, she started walking.

---

  Cassidy woke up later in the morning than she planned to and sent a message to Maddie.  They were moving fast so she packed the one thing she'd need, her brother's journal.  She thanked the entire Aphrodite cabin for their sewing skills and the abnormally large pockets of her jacket.  She strapped the journal to the inside, with the steak knife in her jean pockets, she looked like a low budget criminal.  

  Her door was assaulted by someone, who decided to knock with all of their strength, "Come in."

  They came in and she regretted inviting them in.  Zander smiled at her, his smile didn't feel real, it never did.  "I think they're up to something."

  She blinked at him, "They are?"

  He rolled his eyes, "The heros."

  She reciprocated it, "The one's behind bars?"

  "Yes, them," he clipped, "They are up to something."

  "What exactly are they up to?" she started messing with her hair.

  "Trying to escape," he cracked his knuckles, his muscles were visible from under his tight tee-shirt.  Son of Ares, she thought, glad she never had to fight him.

  "How so?" she started a braid in the back of her head.

  "I don't know, but they are whispering."

  She blinked, "Maybe they're sharing secrets."

  "Dani doesn't believe me, but something is going on.  Trust me, witch."

  "No, don't call me that."

  He scoffed, "Okay, well that's not the point.  My father is the god of war, you think I'd know what was going on.  We need to prepare ourselves for their retaliation."

  "How so, son of Ares?"

  His lip curled in disgust, "You remind me of those Aphrodite girls."

  "Is that an insult?" she raised her hand, allowing the allusion to form above him.  He gasped and ducked, as the ceiling fell from above.  She dropped her hand, the ceiling was still high up, "I'll take it as a complement," she smirked.  He was supposed to think she was on his side, but that did not mean they had to pretend to be friends.  

  He straightened himself, "You're not funny."

  She frowned, "Neither are you," she brought her hands back to her hair and tied off the end of her braid.  "What do you want us to do?"

  "We need to prepare."

  "What the fuck, dude?  Obviously 'we need to prepare' do you think I'm stupid?  How so?"

  He clicked his tongue in irritation, "Eyes on them.  I just want you to come with me to watch them, I could use someone like you."

  "Someone like me?" she grinned, "I didn't know I was that sought after."

  "Come with me."

  "Awe, come on, ask nicely"

  "This is me being nice."

  "So that's why Zoe was always kicking your ass."

  His fist clenched, he clearly wanted to hit her, "She didn't beat me, the fight was broken up."

  "I'll meet you out there in five."

  "Why not now?" he demanded.

  "Lady things," she batted her eyelashes, Maddie would be proud.  He left and she took her time preparing herself for spending time with him.  She was almost done.  Then she could go home.  She could finally call it home and how she longed for it and for some specific people as well.  She sighed and left her silly little room.

---

  Nathan and Sam were rounding up the back of the group, walking closely, their hands grazing.  Just hold my hand already, he wanted to say, only he didn't because. . . he actually didn't know why.  It didn't make sense, but the butterflies in his stomach told him this was a different type of fear.  This was a type of fear he hadn't met before.

  "I miss the dogs," he said absently, as he had been for the past two hours.  He'd been saying random shit to fill the silence, it all just came out for some reason.  Dying really does change you.  

  "Dexter got so excited every time he saw me, only to be upset when you weren't with me."  Sam grinned, "That hound is going to tackle you when we get home."

  His heart grew heavy, "Oh."  You'd be missed, a soft voice told him and he believed it.  If he had died he would be missed.  It would have been more than him missing out on living, it would be his friends missing out on growing with him.

  "I'm definalty Sayal's favorite though," he seemed to sense his mood change.

  "Sayal doesn't have favorites, only people she doesn't hate."

  He chuckled, "Kinda like you."

  "Oh," he exhaled, grinning, "I have favorites."

  His eyes went wide, "Who might those be?"

  "I'm sure you know," he tried to look away from the son of Demeter, but it was almost impossible to look away from something that beautiful.

  "Tell me anyway."

  "You." 

  He smiled and slid his hand into Nathan's.  His heart was beating fast and when he closed his fingers around Sam's hand, he wondered if he could feel his rapidly beating pulse against his wrist.  "Be safe," he started, "When you guys stay back and clean up."

  "I'm a super safe guy," he squeezed his hand, "Despite recent events."

  He was unamused, "You have zero self preservation."

  "Untrue!"

  "Like you aren't jumping on your death bed!"

  At that, he laughed, "I'm trying."

  "Better be."

  At that he had the ridiculous realization: he was holding hands with a boy.  Better yet, he was holding hands with the guy he had a crush on and it wasn't awkward.  It felt right.  He glanced down at their hands and felt happy.  His face cracked into a wide smile.  Paris would love to hear about this and soon, he'd get to tell her.

---

  Andy was still hurting, but he had bigger problems than that.  The children were scared again and so was he.  Lizzy was sitting next to him quietly as he spoke, telling a story he didn't know the end of yet.  "Finally," he said, "She figured it out and once she did that- they lived happily ever after.  Just like they deserved."

  "How'd she figure it out?" she asked with big eyes.

  "Oh," he grinned, "She was very smart, but she had help.  She always had help."

  "From who?" Lizzy was the only one listening to him, in fact she was the only one paying any attention to him.

  "Well," he stretched his woundless arm out slightly, "Usually me.  But in this story, she had the genius.  He's my best friend and incredibly calculating.  Then there's the master thief.  He gets things done and he's pretty funny.  I bet my sister is there too," he didn't want to imagine Maddie going up against these people, not that she hadn't already.  It didn't matter how many battles she won or how expertly Zoe had trained her, he would always hate the idea of his little sister fighting.  He didn't think she should have to.

  "Andy?" at the sound of her voice, he realized he'd gone silent.

  "Sorry, my sister is a wonderful fighter.  She was trained by the best, but she fights with her words more than her body.  I'd say the tree lover is there too, he's helpful in many ways.  Then there is the healer, she's very good at saving lives, but she isn't the nicest person ever.  I've never really found her to be mean, but not kind either."

  "Is that all?"

  "Unless they found the shadow boy, if they did he's there and he is lethal.  Kind, but lethal."

  She frowned, "How did she figure it out?"

  "Zoe is fantastic and I have no idea."

  "You don't know?"

  "Well, that's because I'm here and not there.  I'm only guessing this has happened."

  "You think they'll save us?"

  He leaned back, "Zoe has saved me from the moment I met her."

  Olive snorted from where she had not been paying attention, "You're such a romantic."

  "He can't help it," Lizzy smiled, "He always talks about her."

  "She's right," he said desperate for pain relief and his girlfriend.  Andy was truly a simple man.  "They will be here, that's something I will never doubt."

  Something sounded against the bars, the dragging of a spear, Zander.  He glared at everyone for some unknown reason, maybe because he was just an asshole.  Probably because he was an asshole.  Cassidy followed him, her hands in her pockets as she scanned everyone with pure longing.  Her eyes settled on Maggy, who had curled up into herself, studying the bandages on her arm.  Eventually, she caught Andy's eye and winked.  

  He raised his eyebrows and mouthed, Soon?

  She gave him a slight nod,  before continuing on her walk.  He had a lot of questions, but for the time being her confirmation that he was almost done with this was all he needed.

  "Do you think dogs think in english or in their own special dog speech?" Lizzy asked Olive.

  Despite the circumstances, she was still very much a kid.  "Hmm," Olive tapped her chin, "English, because they understand their humans." 

  "I want a dog."

  "I'm sure you'll get one some day, kid."

  He dropped his head back onto the cold stone, his fingers itched for his bow and arrow, just something to do.  His back was cold against the wall, due to him lacking a shirt, his throbbing arm was the only thing shielded from the cool.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.  Hey Zoe, see you soon?

  He imagined her answer, Yep.

  That's all you got to say, baby?

  He knew the way she would roll her eyes, I miss you, idiot.

  Rude.

  Awe, you'll be okay Cupid.

  As soon as I see you, beautiful.

  Andy, he knew how she might shake her head.

  I love you.

---

  Issac was shocked by their speed.  That and the silence in the front of the group.  Zoe was swinging her sword around next to him, her fingers sparked as she did so, simply radiating power.  He could tell how ready she was for a fight and he'd be lying if he claimed to not feel the same eagerness.  

  Maddie butted herself between the two of them, "We're close."

  "When we get there," he started, "Zoe you have the lights?"

  "Yep," Zoe collapsed her sword, "and Cassidy will give Maddie the key."

  Maddie nodded, "I'll unlock it and we'll let it unravel."

  "Perfect," he cracked his knuckles, "Give her the signal."

  Maddie's smile was slow and killer, she flipped her ring, a cross bow shimmering where it once was.  She held one headphone up to her mouth, "Count to ten."

---

  "Count to ten," Maddie was so close and Cassidy could barely contain her smile as she fumbled her hands, sliding the key into her palm.  Zander didn't need to know she'd stolen it off of his belt and he didn't seem to.  

  Footsteps sounded on the other side of the door and Dani walked in, flanked by both K and Owen.  "Give it a rest, Zander.  Nothing is going on."

  He stopped his patrol, crossing his arms, "Something clearly is- look at them!"

  "I am looking at them," Dani rested her hands on her hips, "They look normal."

  She followed everyone's gaze to the people in cages, "They're flipping us off."

  "That's normal."

  Won't be for long, she thought.  "Maybe this is all part of their master plan," she suggested with a silly little smile.  Silly little smile full of lies.

  Dani shared the smile, "Of course, they are plotting."

  "Look at that child," she gestured to the cluster of kids, "Your downfall is playing behind those eyes."

  "Screw you both," Zander looked like he was about to say something, but then his eyes looked somewhere past them.  She followed his gaze to see a hand, with bruised knuckles, and bloody chipped nails.  It brushed against the wall, "Are you seeing this?"

  "Seeing what?" her chest was burning with nerves.

  He grabbed Dani's shoulders and flipped her around, "Look," he ordered before she could protest.

  Dani went pale, "All hands on deck," she poked Owen, who immediately went to call everyone.

  "What are you guys looking at?" Cassidy looked deliberately away from the hand, still searching the wall.

  "Is the outlet sparking?" K asked.

  Several other muppets ran in, armed and ready.  "Not yet."

  Maddie's voice rang in her ear, "Blow your cover."

  She pulled the steak knife from her pocket, "You made a mistake Dani."

  Her eyes went gold and shiny, "What?"  

  "That's a horrible place to put an outlet."

  "What?" she- no Kronos repeated.  

  "Well, you made an enemy out of the daughter of Zeus. . . that outlet is way to easy for her to reach."

  "I knew you were a traitor."

  "And I knew you were an idiot."  The lights went out, but the Titian king's eyes still glowed in the darkness.  They glowed and stared straight into her soul.

---

  Through the chaos, Maggy's eyes stayed on Cassidy.  She couldn't help it.  The word traitor was like a splash of cold water, shocking her senses.  Paris was standing next to her, close to the bars, unsurprised.  "You knew she was spy?"

  Paris nodded, "Andy did too, we risk her cover if we talk about it."

  Her heartbeat was loud in her ears, everything was loud.  Cassidy stared down Kronos without an ounce of fear in her expression as her friends swarmed the room.  Her friends who she'd longed to see were finally there, finally close to saving her, only she couldn't pay them any mind.  She couldn't pull her eyes off of Cassidy.

  She faced down their greatest enemy with only a dinner knife.  Kronos unsheathed a dagger at his/her/this is confusing/their hip.  "You will not fool me again," his voice was everyone's voice, time itself.

  With focused eyes, she delivered her response, "I won't need to."

  "You won't," the titan lord confirmed.  Then he thrust his knife forward right into her heart.

  Maggy didn't know how she reacted, she didn't know if she even managed to.  I hated her.  Her legs went weak, knees wobbling.  Cassidy didn't react to the blade in her chest, in fact, there wasn't even blood.  The weapon fell to the floor in a loud clatter and her body dissolved.  

  The daughter of Hecate didn't even flinch as she stepped forward from behind her body on the floor.  The mist, she realized with relief, and then a fresh wave of something similar to hatred.  Cassidy's smile was that of a crescent moon, "I guess I fooled you a third time."

  "Cass!" Maddie yelled as she ran past her.

  Something shiny left her hand, flew through the air, and it clinked against Maddie's ring and she caught it.  A key.  Her heart caught in her throat- she was seconds from being free, but still she couldn't take her eyes away from Cassidy.  

  Her chest was rising and falling rapidly as she prepared to fight.  Maggy felt her breathing reach the same, battle ready, heaving.  

---

  Andy's hands were on the bars as he watched.  He watched what he'd been dreaming of.  The lights flickered back on slowly, but he saw the lightning first.  He saw the sword glow and her bright eyes.  The smile on his face was involuntary when he saw Zoe.

  There she stood in the middle of the chaos, dried blood crusted on her knuckles, scratches and bruises covered her body, her eyes were rimmed with dark circles, but she was there.  She was standing in front of their enemies with perfect posture, authority radiating off of her.  Tyler ran towards, sword drawn, she shifted and swung her sword.  It took her seconds to disarm him.  

  He stepped back from her, his remaining eye was wide with fear.  Andy grinned, that's my girl!  Zoe's eyes were almost glowing as she smirked at him, before turning her gaze over to Dani.  "You fucked up."

  He could've wept at the sound of her voice, however rash her words were.  Any word was beautiful if it came out of her mouth.  Seeing her there was a confirmation of all of his hopes, watching her blow at a hair over her eyes was further confirmation that he loved her.  

  Andy wanted to scream her name, to get her to see him, to hug him, kiss him, let him tell her he loved her.  He couldn't.  He had bigger problems, he drew his gaze away from the action and nodded to Olive.

  Olive grinned at him widely, but it was more than a grin, it was a happy promise to fight the muppets.  She started distributing weapons amongst their group.  He knocked an arrow and pointed through the bars.  Zoe was fighting and he'd be damned if he wasn't fighting with her.

---

  Maddie pocketed the key and fired two arrows.  Thanks mom, she thought as she deflected two monsters that approached her.  Zander's face was hard as stone when he flipped the spear in his hands, aiming straight for her.  "Hi," she swiveled out of his way, "It's been a while."

  He didn't respond, continuing to look angry and charging for her again.  She needed to make distance between the two of them if she was going to have a prayer of winning their spat.  She fired another arrow from her crossbow, letting it fly just past his face.  He watched it with wide eyes and she made a run for the lock.

  That had been her job, find the lock to the cage, get the key from Cassidy.  Maddie wasn't as fast as Matt, no one was, but she was pretty quick.  She was at least faster than the muscle man behind her.  Key in hand she fumbled to unlock it.  "Duck!" someone yelled, she didn't register who, she just ducked.  

  An arrow flew over her head and Zander cursed behind her.  Words flew from his mouth as she clicked the key into the lock and caught eyes with the person who shot the arrow.  She was looking at someone with the same eyes as her.  "Andy," she exhaled his name.

  Her brother grinned at her, "Hey, Mads."

  She twisted the key, "You're alive."

  He nodded, "Plan on letting us out?"

  "I'm glad you're okay," the lock fell free and she stepped out of the way.  Armed demigods rushed past her and into battle.

---

  Zoe and Dani didn't fight.  They stared at each other.  That wasn't Dani.  Kronos slowed time, she felt it in her heavy limbs.  He strode towards her and the same beautiful blade that had once gone through her, was in his hands.  

  Her skin buzzed, but before anything could happen something flew through the air.  It moved so slowly that she saw the sword spin through the air.  The hilt hit Kronos in the shoulder.  His eyes flashed and Dani looked at the object, obviously offended.  

  Real time came flooding back at her like a slap in the face.  Issac moved past Dani and grabbed his sword.  He put himself in front of her, "Let's go, little Titian!"

  She was going to help, she really was, but then she saw Andy.  She saw Andy and the world fell off of its axis, everything else went dark.  His eyes met her's and his face broke into a soft smile.  When they ran to each other he swept her off of her feet and every doubt and fear in her heart burned to ashes.

  Her feet met the floor again and she was dipped as he kissed her.  Oh love, she kissed him with his face cupped in her hands.  She broke one of her own rules and opened her eyes as they kissed, she wanted to see him.  Her hands were in his hair, he held her waist.  Nothing mattered except for him at that moment.  He was everything.  They were everything, Zoe and Andy, Andy and Zoe, her boyfriend's arms tight around her.  She knew they were in danger, but she'd never felt so  safe.

  They pulled apart ever so slightly, foreheads still touching.  "Zoe," his eyes searched her face, "Hi."

  She was slightly breathless as she traced her thumb across his cheek bone.  "Hey," she had a chance to take in his appearance then.  He looked so tired, and his lips were chapped, even worse there was a bloody bandage wrapped around his shoulder.  She had the urge to rip whoever caused that wound to shreds.  She pushed that back, he was okay and that was what mattered.  "You look like shit."

  He grinned, "So do you."  His fingers brushed the bruising on her neck and his expression shifted, his brows furrowed, "What happened here?"

  "It's a long story," she taped his bandaged, "Who did that?"

  "Zo," he shook his head slightly, "Don't worry."

  "I'm not worried," she lied.

  "Sure," his lips met her's, "I missed you and your lies."

  "When have I ever lied to you?" she didn't let him answer, she kissed him again.  Arrows whizzed past their heads, a pipe must've burst nearby because water sprayed both of them.  She smiled widely, Paris.

  "Gods," he shook his head, "I missed that smile."

  She was going to say something, but then she heard the most shocking noise.  It sounded like the fabric of the world itself was ripping.  "Andy," she breathed, "You have to go."

  "Where?" he didn't let go of her, in fact he held her like letting go was the last thing he'd do.

  "Maddie will explain- or at least push you in the right direction."

  "And you?  I'm leaving you here."

  "You are," she said, taking his face in her hands.  "I'll see you soon," she kissed him, "I-"

  He cut her off, "I love you, Zoe."

  Oh.  "You beat me to it," she mumbled.

  "Beat you to it?"

  "I love you," this wasn't one of her lies.  In fact her declaration was the truest thing she's said in years.  "I love you so much."

  He looked surprised, for a moment and then he kissed her.  His lips were everything and she felt the love wherever they touched.  "I've been dying to tell you that."

  She wanted to tell him the same.  To let him know how she imagined telling him how much she loved him every night.  "You have to go."

  Andy kissed her again, "Be safe.  You are my everything.  I love you, so, so much."

  She exhaled, "I love you."

  Maddie ran to them, wiping monster blood from her brow, "Come on, Andy."

  When they separated, she didn't watch him go away, instead she turned to the fighting.  She drew her sword and charged into battle, feeling stronger than ever.

---------------------------------------------------A/N----------------------------------------------------------------Phew, that was a lot.  If you couldn't yet tell, they are in love.  Hope you had a good Christmas or other Holiday.  This is probably the last update of the year, which is crazy.  Also none of that made sense, I'm getting over the flu so nothing makes sense.  I thought this would be quicker, but I got fucking sick.  Oh, the show!  That's what I wanted to talk about, it's so good.  I'm about to watch the third episode.  I'm excited, but I had to finish this scene first because i did.  Also did Andy spend the whole time they were seperated talking about how he missed his girlfriend??? Maybe, but I'm not complaining.  Also this is my apology to Maggy for not giving her enough screen time.  Anyway I think there are two or three chapertes left so slay.  I'm gonna watch the show now.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3M 51.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2K 68 7
A collection of different bellarke stories that I hope you will enjoy.
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...