NANNY AFFAIR

De Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 53

117 4 0
De Rinelexxy

JAKE

Yah I knew I was being unreasonable with her but she was toxic to me. Since the first day I met her. She has become the only light in my darkest path. I want her but I didn't know how to express myself.

We always end up arguing every now and then. It has become a habit of me. When we don't argue I always tend to feel as if am being neglected by her thus causing problems for her, knowing very well she can't shut that mouth of her's.

This particular day I was fed up with her. More like I wanted her more compared to how she made me feel at the moment.

"I want you." I whispered in her ear before devouring her by her lips and kissing the heck out of her.

My lust was more than I imagined. My hands roamed all over her. She pushed me away breaking off our kiss.

"Jake I can't do this." she spoke with a hint of hurt.

Her eyes said everything. She didn't bother to break our eye contact even after tear welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheek.

"What did he do?" I found myself asking her. My voice coarse as I came closer to her.

I found myself drying her tears as I searched deep in her eyes for anything but not bitterness. She was too sweet to have bitterness in her.

"It doesn't matter." she whispered.

As she tried to leave I held ber back. My arms wrapped around her from behind. She smelled so nice. By the moment I was hard, the bulge was visible now.

"It's does to me." I told her with hope that she'd have a little trust in me.

"I can't do this alone." I continued to convince her while gently kissing her neck from behind.

At first she tried to resist but once I found her weak spot, I took it to my advantage and made it perfect for her. She slowly drowned in it and let loose.

"Do it with me I promise to make it sweet." I literally begged her.

My member yearned to be in her. I wanted the whole her and I knew once she agrees there was no coming back.

"Jake. I..." she dragged 9nce I turned her to face me.

Once again I kissed her this time I was gentle. It was a way to tame her to agree on going to bed with me. Slowly she gave in and kissed me back. My entire nerve system pulled up an electric shock that felt so much like a dream. At this point I knew she was the one I have always wanted.

Without wasting time I dragged her near the bed. Within seconds she was already in her under garments. I was so impatient to get her. I longed for her.

My eyes roamed on her body. She was perfect. Her curves, the way her breast were full, all drove me drunk.

I made my way to her tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked in my eyes as I came closer and pecked her lips. Soon her hands laid on my chest while she unbuttoned my shirt to the last button revealing my chest.

Her fingers traced on my chest while her mind seemed to be somewhere else. I tilted her face and my eyes met hers.

"You can say no if you don't want to." I spoke being concerned.

"One way or another I have to." she whispered.

She made the first move by initiating a kiss. I went with the flow till I couldn't keep myself in check. I turned her harshly, pushed her in bed. Her small frame looked so much better on my bed.

Soon I was already undressed while I headed for her. I traced my hands all over her back whispering sweet nothings to her. I unstrapped her bra then headed for her panties. Couple of times I tried to talk her into letting me see her body.

Her shyness was more pleasing to me. She was a rare gem. Later I got her on top of me. She held me closer hiding her face from me.

"Love, look at me." I whispered with a slight smirk.

Judging by her actions I bet it has been long since she had a man besides her. I loved the thought that she was mine at the moment. Sitting up I pushed her far back so that I could get a better view of her.

Her breast were full and sexy too. I pinned her arms at her back. I had to do a number of work for her to sit on me and not hide her perfectly figured body away from me.

"You are gorgeous." I complimented her.

She slightly smiled. This I took advantage of it and headed for her neck. She moaned when my tongue hit her neck. She freed her arms and dug her nails in my hair. That felt so nice.

I just had to slightly bit her to get a reaction from her. Her voice was so much breathtaking. I loved how she moaned everytime I pushed her to the peak.

"I want... in." I spoke between kissing her neck.

She nodded and I knew this was my chance.

"Anny, you have to know something. When I get in there is no turning back." I warned.

"Okay." she finally spoke.

"Okay. Who?"

"Okay, daddy."

This was the only thing I had waited for her to say. I positioned myself at her entrance. Distracting her by kissing her I got in. She slightly twisted in pain.

I held firm her hips to avoid her moving a bit. Slowly I made my way deeper as I watched her twitch her brows. Her eyes were shut now. Couple of seconds I waited for her to adjust to my size since I was at peak bulge.

Gently I pulled her half out then back in. Couple of times I thrusted in her slowly pulling her closer and deeper each time.

"You like it?" I asked thrusting.

"Mmh!" she whispered.

I cupped her breast in my palms as I caressed them toying with her nipples. Later I made my way and sucked her nipples gently while she took initiative to ride on me. Couple of minutes and I felt like I wanted more of her.

I held her gently taking care of her. Soon I wanted to go deeper. It's not that I didn't feel good while being gentle. I just wanted to get us both messy and at the peak. I shifted us both in bed while I got on top. I felt her tension growing by the minute.

Slowly I stroked her hair to calm her down. Once again I positioned myself at her entrance. This time I slammed in her harder. Her walls contracted while I took a pause. She held me tightly while adjusting.

This time I was so impatient that I did not wait for her to adjust. I thrusted in her the second time and she moaned louder compared to the first few times.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked knowing very well even though she wanted me to stop, I couldn't.

"No." she spoke rhythmically with my thrust.

This was a clear passage. Several times I thrusted in her. Deeper than the previous and harder. My arm was on her thigh pulling her in while the other arm pinned both of her arms. I wanted her all to myself.

At first I was gentle but when the good times began I couldn't hold myself together. We both became messier by the second. I've been with lots of girls but none felt like hers. I don't think I could take another one to bed except for her. I never want to miss out on this.

Suddenly I felt her legs shake, she tried pushing me away but I couldn't let her go. I knew she was almost. Couple of messy thrusts and I felt her cum. Soon the ball of ecstasy in me exploded and I cum to. Unable to pull out I spilled in her. It was a dangerous move but I wanted to risk it all with her.

Even after I cleaned us up and we both retired to bed, the thought of her being pregnant in my mind was fascinating. I've never thought about any woman carrying my baby in her, but when it comes to her, I so much want to start a family with her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It has been a month since we both slept together. I haven't seen much of her. I've been pretty busy. On top of being an Ace I had several businesses that were running under my name.

I missed her. The fact that I couldn't call her and express my feelings sucked. It was due date and I wanted to see her. Completing my work I headed straight home for a shower before going to her place.

"What's happening?" I asked Linda who seemed tensed.

"Ace it's..." she dragged.

"What!" I ordered. My voice echoed in the hallway.

"Nick was here he informed us Mis Anny wasn't feeling well. He took her to the hospital."

The moment she said that I felt as if the world was spinning. I rushed to the car after assembling my men and the chauffeur. Soon I was being driven to the hospital.

" What happened? "I asked Nick who was already at the front desk settling the bills.

" Relax, it's nothing big. Guess it's food poisoning. She has been puking thus her water levels were down. "He informed me.

Quickly I rushed to her assigned roo. There she was seated at the hospital bed with a drip bag besides her that led  straight to her arm.

" Jake. "she called my name when she noticed my presence.

I marched in and sat besides her. We talked for several hours before asking her if she was better. For a while there I had thought about what makes a woman puke after a month with me. Was she pregnant? The thought filled my head that I just got excited over it.

"Is she pregnant?" I asked out of the blues when the doctor came in.

"As much as I'd love to say that I can't. Mis Anny Wilson has birth control injection in her of the highest sensitivity. She can't get pregnant." He informed me.

I looked past him to Anny who avoided eye contact with me.

"Can you get it out?" I asked the doctor.

"No it's self injection. She has to do it on her own."

I watched Anny. Her eyes were fixed on the ground the entire time. She didn't say or speak anything.

"Anny." I called her name loudly.

She looked at me scared. Her eyes watery.

"Get that thing out of your system." I ordered her.

"I can't." she spoke while a tear drop escaped her eye.

"Why can't you?"

"I paid a lot for that. I don't want to."

The moment she told me that I felt rage building up in me. How was this even possible. I hated the fact that I had though about us having a family of our own. Now my dream had been shuttered.

"Get up we are going home." I ordered.

She followed me close behind after the doctor helped her out of the drip. I passed Nick without a word. I was so furious that I might loose my cool. I heard Anny speak with him for a few seconds before I felt her pace to me. We both entered the car while we were driven back to her place. I had no intention of going home without getting that thing out of her system.

"We are here."my chauffeur announced.
She got out and headed to her apartment. I gave clear instructions to my chauffeur then I dismissed him.

There I was heading for her apartment. The door was locked. Bet she doesn't want to see me. Couple of time I knocked before she answered at the other end saying I she needed some alone time. This was a choice. I wasn't going to take this lightly. Just when I had found the woman I so much want to be with, she can't deal with her past thus messing our future.

I took out the key that Nick gave me. Soon I barged in her home. She tried kicking me out but I heed not to her pleads.

"Anny I love you and I want to be with you. So tell me what the fuck did he do to you that you are so afraid of creating new bonds." I had to ask cause I was so fed up of all this.

She sat at the couch while crying. I felt bad for pushing her past the limits. I wanted so bad to hug her and tell her everything will be okay.

" Love. "I sat besides her but she immediately got up and walked few steps away from me.

" You want to know the truth. "" she spoke with a hint of anger in her voice.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"That scam." I clenched my fist after hearing what she had gone through.

I did not know the guy but my grudge with him was much deeper. He had become an enemy of mine.

"I had no idea." finally I spoke after she had begged for me to say something.

"Yeah! Right." she got fed up with me.

I held her close to me. For a couple of seconds I gently stroked her  hair calming her down.

"I know I can't make you forget about what you have gone through but Anny give us a chance. That's all am asking for."

"I don't know." she slightly pushed me away and headed to her room.

This time I gave her some space. I laid on the couch since I was tired. I had no idea when I had slept. I felt her perfume in my nostrils. She was close by. Her palms rested on my head.

" Jake. "she called me.

I opened my eyes. There she was. She had squatted beside the couch. Her eyes were swollen. Guess she had been crying and this was all my fault.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

174K 2.9K 25
Eighteen-year old Marianna Rodriguez is distraught by the abrupt news from her father. Her father lost touch to reality years ago when he plummeted i...
95.2K 764 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
3.6K 23 13
«𝘸𝘩𝘺'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩?» ୭̥⋆*。 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 WARNINGS: this story contains sexual content, use...
464K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...