T͎e͎e͎n͎ W͎o͎l͎f͎: T͎h͎e͎ O͎t...

Door Skooter137

It follows the trials and errors of what happens in Beacon Hills to Scott and his older brother by one year A... Meer

ᗷIO ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᗩᑕKՏTOᖇY (ᑌᑭᗪᗩTᗴᗪ)
ᖴIᑎᗪIᑎᘜ ᗩ ᑌᑎᒪIKᒪY ᗪᗴᗩᗪ ᗷOᗪY
ᗯOᒪᖴ ᗰOOᑎ
ՏᗴᑕOᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩᑎᑕᗴ ᗩT ᖴIᖇՏT ᒪIᑎᗴ
ՏᗴᑕᗴᖇTՏ ᖇᗴᐯᗩᒪᗴᗪ
Iᑎ ᗷᗴTᗯᗴᗴᑎ ᒪIᖴᗴ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᗴᗩTᕼ
ᑭᗩᑕK ᗰᗴᑎTᗩᒪITY
Tᕼᗴ ᖴIᖇՏT ᑕOᑎᖴOᖇTᗩTIOᑎ
Tᕼᗴ Tᗴᒪᒪ
ᕼᗴᗩᖇT ᗰOᑎITOᖇ
ᑎIᘜᕼT ՏᑕᕼOOᒪ
ᒪᑌᑎᗩTIᑕ
ᗯOᒪᖴ'Տ ᗷᗩᑎᗴ
ᑕO-ᑕᗩᑭTᗩIᑎ
ᖴOᖇᗰᗩᒪITY

ᗰᗩᘜIᑕ ᗷᑌᒪᒪᗴT

642 21 5
Door Skooter137

[ Andrew's POV ]

After the first two days of being cooped up in the house i called Derek and asked him if i could help him track down the Alpha. After all i owe him another beat down. Derek tried to make me stay in bed and heal but after me constantly nagging him he caved.

Since i had his scent we tracked him down easier, he was somewhere in the Industrial District. So me and Derek made our way there, when got there we saw him attack a green kia then after a shotgun shot he leaped off the kia and onto the building closest to us

When we chased after him across rooftop to rooftop. We got within grabbing distance of the Alpha when i heard a sniper rifle shoot. I looked over to Derek and tried to move him out of the way but it was to late he got shot then as i caught him i to got shot in the thigh. We toppled to the ground, i looked at our wounds and knew it wasn't a normal bullet. I helped Derek up and we both left, i took him home and told him to stay put until i could find Kate and get the bullet that she shot us with but knowing Derek he won't stay put.

Let's just say my night was not a good one. Over night my wound got worse, so i went to the only person i knew who could help me and that was Arthur. I slowly get dressed and make my way out of the house knowing that i'd wake up my brother and mother cause it is 5 in the morning.

I get in Black Betsy and drive to Arthur's ranch hoping that he has just the thing to save my life. After all Arthur has been alive for a very long time so he might know. It took me maybe half an hour to get to the ranch. As i pulled up i could see Arthur standing on the porch with a cup of coffee in his hand.

I slowly get out of Black Betsy and hobble over to him, when he sees that im injured he puts his coffee down and rushes to help me to the porch swing as he said in a worried tone.

Arthur: What happened to you?

He said as he sat me on the swing. I slowly pulled up my jogging pant leg to show him the gun shot wound that Kate gave me last night. His eyes got wide when he saw what had happened, he inspected my wound until he had a hunch and squeezed the wound to see that it turned a steel blue kind of like the color of a werewolves eyes when they take an innocent life.

Arthur: .... Oh this isn't good..... Andrew, this is a special kind of wolf's bane..... I haven't seen it in years.

He said as he looked back up to me and i could see his eyes flickering due to the power of the wolf's bane. And if it's that powerful to make his powers lose control it has to be bad.

He got up and went into the house and a few minutes later he came back out with some herbs and a bandage. He knelt back down and began to prepare the herbs as he spoke.

Arthur: This is a herb that can slow the effects of the wolf's bane. But only for a little while.... Listen to me Andrew, you have to find the bullet and well you know what to do.

I nodded to him understanding what he meant cause i had to do it before for Laura when she got shot by some hunters a couple years back. I slowly get up and hobble over to Black Betsy and get in, as soon as i did i took a moment to regain my strength, i look at my phone and see it's 9:30 am. I didn't know it took that long to prepare those herbs. I shook the thought from my mind and began to drive to school. Unknown to me at the time but those same three figures was following me.

I made it to school and grabbed my backpack and as soon as my feet hit the ground i could feel the effects of the herbs working so i walked into school and got my tarty slip and went to my class. As soon as i got in class i could see Scott and Styles when they see me they smile, i sat down in the desk behind Scott and after class we went to our lockers and we began to talk.

Scott: What happened to you this morning? Lydia came up to me this morning and she was pissed cause you didn't drive her to school this morning. She had to ride the bus and you know how much she hates riding on the bus.

Dang it i knew i forgot something. I slammed my head in my locker and my face contorted into a face that said 'im a dead man'. Styles put his hand on my shoulder and said in a sad tone.

Styles: Im sorry man, i'll make sure your flowers at your funeral are pretty...... Oh no.

I looked up from my locker to see why Styles said that last thing. And what i saw took my breath away in both amazement and dread. It was Lydia and she was angry, which to be honest was kinda hot. I furiously shook my head of that thought as Lydia came up to me and Scott and Styles left me to die.

Lydia slammed me into my locker and pinned me to it as she said.

Lydia: What happened to you this morning mmm?

Andrew: Im sorry Ariel.

I grabbed her and lead her to an empty room and sat her down and lifted my leg to show her my bandage. She tried to take it off but i shook my head at her as i said.

Andrew: I wouldn't do that if i were you.... Last night me and Derek was chasing the Alpha and as soon as me and Derek got close to catching him me and him got shot with a special kind of wolf's bane.... And i have to find it.

Lydia looked up to me and thought for a moment then said as she got up and caressed my arm.

Lydia: What kind of Wolf's Bane was it?

You see after Lydia found out about me being a were-dire wolf she went to Arthur cause i introduced them the following day after i told her. And she began to read up every book that Arthur had in his library, so she is very knowledgeable.

Andrew: .....Monks Hood.....

She looked up at me with a worried face and i told her.

Andrew: It will be ok Ariel, i already know who shot me. Now all i need to do is get one of their bullets.

She hesitantly nodded as i put down my pant leg then we left to go to our next class. The day went by pretty fast after that and i was getting in Black Betsy i saw Styles put on his brakes for something so i jogged over to see what was happening and i heard Styles say.

Styles: Oh my God!

I saw Derek there he was swaying on his feet, his arm still raised. I went up to him as he fell to the ground. I looked over to Scott hurrying over to us. And as he does we hear honking and yelling. I get up and look at all of them with a stink eye which made them hesitate and stop. I smiled to myself and knelt back down to hear what was being said.

Scott: What the Hell? What are you doing here?

Derek looked at me and i nodded to him as he spoke pointing at me and him.

Derek: We got shot.

I casually lifted up my pant leg to show him the bandage as Styles spoke.

Styles: He's not looking good, dude......

He looked to me and said with a questioning face.

Styles: Why don't you look like that.

He said as he pointed to Derek who bent his finger back and said.

Derek: You almost poked my eye out idiot..

Styles: Sorry man....

He said as he retracted his hand holding his finger with a pained look on his face as i spoke.

Andrew: I couldn't sleep all night, so around 5 this moring i went to see Arthur. He gave me some herbs to help with the effects.... But it won't last long.... Scott you have to find the bullets that did this and bring it to us....  Or we could die...

Scott: How can i do that?

Derek: Because you know them.

He said as he causally pointed to Allison as i spoke.

Andrew: Because it was her aunt Kate. She must have showed up to their house already.....

Before i could finish my sentence i looked at Derek and his eyes was flickering so i got close to him as Scott said.

Scott: What are you doing? stop doing that.

I looked back at Scott and said.

Andrew: He can't..... Styles help me put him in Black Betsy and follow me.

He did what i asked and i told Scott to go on and find the bullet as me, Styles and Derek left. I called both Styles and Scott and told them we were taking Derek to Deaton's and Scott said that was a good idea so we took him there as Scott went to find the bullets.

We made it to the clinic and i lifted Derek out of Black Betsy and took him to the loading dock where the spare key was located as Styles found it and we went in. As soon as we got their the herb picked this time to wear off so i looked to Styles and said.

Andrew: Styles.

He looked at me with a questioning face as i continued.

Andrew: Grab Derek.... The herb is wearing off.... HURRY!

He stumbled and jogged over and took Derek and leaned him on the steel table as i fell to the ground. I had a pained look on my face as i raised my pant leg and took off my bandage to see that the wound is just as bad as Derek's as Styles gagged like he was gonna throw up. I looked up to him and said in a pained voice.

Andrew: It's ok Sty, we will be ok.

After about an hour Scott called and told us he was coming with the bullets so we breathed a sigh of relief. After about 20 minutes Derek pulled out the saw he said he was gonna use. I slowly got up and grabbed the saw from him and said.

Andrew: That's not gonna happen brother, so put that out of your mind right now.

I said as i shifted my eyes to my vibrant gold eyes and he flickered his blue ones as he sighed heavily and put the saw down. Just as he did Scott came in and saw the saw ( 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎.🤣) he said.

Scott: What the Hell is going on here?

Styles looked up from his seated position and said with a weak yet pained tone.

Styles: You just save me a lifetime of nightmares.

Derek: (Weakly) Did you get the bullets?

Styles: What are you gonna do with them?

Scott handed a bullet each to us and before Derek could tell them he passed out and dropped the bullet but before it could go in the grate Scott caught it with his claws. I looked up to him and said weakly.

Andrew: That's my brother.... I taught you well.....

He smiled at what i said as Styles punched Derek waking him up. He jolted up and took the bullet from Scott and pulled the bullet apart emptying the bullet and lit it on fire and saw a spark he threw me the lighter and i did the same after the sparks died down we grabbed the gunpowder and we looked to eachother and nodded and proceeded to put the powder in the wounds and after we did that the pain that came was excruciating we yelled out in pain as we laid on the floor and just before the pain died down we roared Derek's was loud but mine shook the walls of the clinic.

After it died down we got up as Scott spoke.

Scott: Ok. Now that we saved you, your gonna leave us alone. Or i'll tell the Argents.

I looked to my brother in disbelief as i stood next to Derek who was propped up against me as i spoke.

Andrew: You really think they will help? Your wrong.

I looked to Derek who nodded as he spoke.

Derek: We wil show you how nice they are...

We left the clinic and drove to the hospital when we got their we exited Black Betsy and went into a dark room with a man sitting in a wheelchair. I went up to him and crouched down to look at him and caressed his non-burnt side of his face as i said.

Andrew: I always told you i would be more handsome than you.

I said with a weak smirk and as i looked into his eyes i could have sworn i saw a shimmer in it but i wrote it off as seeing things as Scott spoke.

Scott: Who is he?

He said as i got up and stood next to them as Derek spoke.

Derek: My Uncle- - Peter Hale.

Scott: Is he.... Like you two? A werewolf?

I cleared my throat and said.

Andrew: Im a Were-Dire Wolf. Theirs a difference.

He nodded to me as Derek continued.

Derek: He was. Now. He is barely even human. Six years ago, my sister and i were at school, and our house caught fire. Twelve people were trapped inside. He was one of the two who survived.

Scott looked to Derek with a confused look as he spoke.

Scott: ..... If he was one of two people to survive.... Who was the other?

Me and Derek looked at eachother and sighed as i stepped forward and said.

Andrew: ..... It was me.... i was there playing with Cora. She was the youngest of the Hales and we got along like peas in a mod.... When the fire started Cora told me about a passage way that leads outside..... I begged her come with me but she wouldn't ...... She said she......

I got choked up and looked down as i tried to regain my composer as Derek put his hand on my shoulder and said.

Derek: It's ok brother, you know you couldn't stop her.... She was bull headed like the rest of us Hales.

I chuckled at that cause it was true they were. After a moment Scott spoke.

Scott: So..... what makes you so sure that they set the fire?

Derek: (Angrily) 'Cause the're the only ones besides Andrew who knew about us!

Scott: (Awkwardly) Well, then...... they had a reason....

As soon as he said that i looked at him with a befuddled look as i stepped up to him and said with an angry tone.

Andrew: Like what? Scott i was in there too!!! You tell me what justifies this.

I said as i nodded to Derek who turned Peter around to show half of his face was badly burned as Derek continued.

Derek: They say they'll only kill an adult, and only with absolute proof, but there were people in my family that was perfectly ordinary in that fire. This is what they do. And this is what Allison will do.

We all look at Peter and i glanced outside to see three figures standing on the opposite buildings roof looking in our direction. I looked away for a moment then looked back to see that they were gone. I went over to the window and looked out of it to see if i could see them again.

Scott: What are you looking at Andrew?

I turned back toward them and Derek spoke.

Derek: You saw them to, didn't you.

Scott looked between us completely confused as i spoke.

Andrew: Yeah and ever since a became a true alpha i've felt like someone was watching me.... And i keep seeing those three figures... i just thought it was my mind getting used to the power but if you could see them.... I feel like something big is gonna happen soon.

I said as i turned back to the window and continued to look out the window as Scott and Derek came over and stood on either side of me as we looked out to the half moon raising in the sky in the distance.

( To Be Continued )

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣?

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥?

𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝?

𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕊𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕣137 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 🤘.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3K 53 28
Beacon Hills Will Never Be The Same After That Fateful Night. With All 3 McCall Boys In Beacon Hills, Something Is Bound To Happen. Riley Santiago-Mc...
46.7K 857 45
"How many times can you cheat death?" Hayley McCall has a dark past that haunts her every day of her 17 year old life. Just as she's finally reaching...
4.4K 27 26
Scott and his pack will have to face difficult problems in beacon hills. What will happen when an alpha pack arrives? They will have to deal with th...
272 14 13
Amaya Blair only wanted two things, to get through her junior year of high school and to stay away from the supernatural. And despite knowing about w...