LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

CASH__07 tarafından

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....30....☯

4.3K 119 26
CASH__07 tarafından

They reached home.
Tae got out of the car and bolted to his room that jungkook had given him for himself. Closing the door harshly crying his eyes out...

Jungkook knocked on his door and said: "Please talk to me."

Jungkook heard his muffled cry "Please just leave me alone for a while."

A couple of hours passed by and night had fallen...

Tae was in his bathroom. His black dress off of his shoulders as he covered his scars on his shoulder and his neck.

Tae didn't notice jungkook standing behind him until he heard him through the mirror "You shouldn't be covering them up."

he turned around. He wore a round neck grey sweatshirt with black dress pants and white shoes. His hair perfectly styled. A brown strapped watch around his left wrist. He looked truly sexy. His clothes highlighted his black eyes. He was clean shaved and his skin glowed.

For a second there Taehyung was in awe with his beauty...

Jungkook leaned against the door
frame with his shoulder. His hands in both pockets and again said: "You shouldn't cover them."

Tae looked at him and said in a low voice"l have too."

"No, you don't. They should
know that I know."

"I can't."

"What are you so afraid now?"

Tae turned around and looked himself in the mirror, continuing to cover them...

Jungkook went closer to him. Standing behind him and said,
"I'm with you."

Tae looked at him through the mirror
"I can't risk anything today."

"David said that they all missed you"

Tae scoffed and said "Jimin maybe. I know they're planning something. Tanya must've told them about
everything the day we met."

referring to the heated conversation between Tanya and Jungkook.

Jungkook stood there, watching him cover up his marks. And thought:
Is this what he did everything since we've got married?

When Tae was done Tae pulled the shoulders up. Tae asked, "Could you?"

Jungkook nodded. Slowly he slid up his zipper. His fingertips touching his bare skin. As he did, jungkook looked at him in the mirror. eyes closed like Tae was feeling the touch. His hands clenching the edges of the sink.

Jungkook closed the zipper from him waist to the nape of his neck...

Tae turned around and jungkook saw how beautiful he looked. His dress hugged his body in the right place. Like it was made for him...

His blonde hair that reached to his ear's lose in his natural curls. His makeup was minimal. Showing off his beauty. But he looked worried.

Jungkook looked down at him and asked: "You okay?"

Tae's soft pink lips twitching. he looked at jungkook with glazed eyes as he answered "No."

Tears falling on his cheeks and he continued "Please cancel it. It's too much to take in. Please."

Tae started crying. His brown eyes drowning in his tears jungkook hated him seeing like that but he was doing this for him.

Jungkook wanted Tae to confront them with confidence, and with him staying by his side...

Jungkook held his face and said
"I know it's hard. But I swear to Taehyung when I say this: this is for the best. I want you to show them how powerful you can be."

Tae held his wrists, while both hands on his cheek. he whispered "please."

Jungkook replied "I'll be by your side the whole night. I won't leave. I
promise you that."

Jungkook pulled him into a hug and tae held him tightly. Resting his chin on tae's shoulder. Inhaling his strong scent...

Jungkook whispered in his ear "I'll be
with you. I'll be by your side"

Jungkook lightly pecked him below his jawline to calm him down.

And he did. Jungkook looked at him again and wiped his tears off.

Jungkook began saying "I'll be in the car. I'm waiting, okay?" Tae nodded his head.

Jungkook kissed his forehead one last time and left.

Tae turned around and looked at himself in the mirror. Fixing himself. he smiled at himself in the mirror but that didn't feel Beautiful to him. he looked and felt broken. Torn apart...

As jungkook drove, tae sat looked
out his window. Jungkook looked at tae's hands and saw his fingers interlocked with each other. His right-hand fingers nails digging on the back of his left hand. His hand white as paper...

With his one hand on the
steering wheel, jungkook took his hand that tae was digging his nails in.

Jungkook held his hand and rubbed the back with his thumb over the nail mark.

He spoke "Calm down. I'm right with you." Tae looked at him and then looked away without saying anything.

When they reached the house, he parked his car on the opposite side of the house.

Tae looked at the house, his body started shaking with fear. Jungkook got out of the car and ran to his side.

Opening the car door for him, jungkook held out his hand. Tae's hands shaking as he tried to take it...

Jungkook bent down and looked up
at him "You don't have to be afraid of anything"

jungkook took Tae's hand and helped him out...

They crossed the road together to the big house.

Jungkook looked at him and
asked" Ready?" he nodded.

He wrapped Tae's hand around his arm and said "Smile"

Tae lightly smiled and he smiled back.

Jungkook rang the doorbell and
David opened the door. Tae's grip on jungkook's arm tightened.

Jungkook placed his other hand on Tae's instantly. Not letting David notice anything...

David smiled widely and said, "I've missed you so much, Taehyung!"

He pulled Taehyung into a big hug. He shook Jungkook's hand and invited them both inside...

David had his hand on Taehyung back. Guiding him in. Tae kept looking at Jungkook for support but David took him away....

Their house was big and beautiful. But not as big or as beautiful as jungkook's.

Ella came out, holding her arms up. Her fake teeth smile as she hugged Taehyung and said: "Darling I've missed you so much."

Jungkook kisses on Ella's cheek and smiled at her. Tanya entered the room. Wearing the most slutty dress. The dress only covered her nipples. But her breast was out. She wore a latex black dress. Reaching to only her thigh, covering her butt a little.

She hugged Taehyung tightly
and said, "It's good to see you cousin."

She was hurting Taehyung. And jungkook could see how uncomfortable he was.

Jungkook stood behind taehyung and
said, "It's good to see you again, Tanya." She let Taehyung go and smiled at him...

Purposely, he wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist...

Taehyung saw jimin coming down the stairs holding a boy's hand. The man was Handsome.

His dark skin glowed, his white teeth smile shined and his black eyes
twinkled...

Taehyung smiled widely at jimin
as he came down to hug him. Tae wrapped his hands around his neck and he whispered in his ear "I've
missed you so much."

They broke the hug and jimin
Introduced the men to him " taehyung this is Yoongi. My boyfriend."

The man, yoongi asked jimin "Is that
him you've been telling me about?"

Jimin nodded at his and he hugged Taehyung...

Taken him by surprise and he said "I've heard so many great things about you. You're just like I imagined. Been wanting you meet for so long."

Taehyung smiled and said, "It's so nice to meet you."

Jimin shook jungkook's hand and smiled at him.

The tension in the air could be cut with the knife.

David and Ella had their eyes on Taehyung. Tanya looked
at jungkook.

David said" Taehyung, this is the first time jungkook has been here. Why don't show him to your room?"

Taehyung's eyes widened. he didn't want too. Jungkook smiled and said, "I'd love too."

Ella said "Great. Be down In 10. While the table is being set up."

Jungkook took taehyung's hand and said: "Shall we?"

They both walked up the stairs
As they were away from the crowd. Jungkook's smile disappeared.

He pulled taehyung into a hug. Concerned about him as he asked, "You okay?"

Tae's body was shaking with fear. Before he could fall on the floor, jungkook held him tighter...

And led him down the big corridor.
They stood in front of a door at the end of the hall. The door had 'TAEHYUNG' written on it. he
looked at it. Confused.

Jungkook turned the doorknob and they went inside. His room walls
were pink. A bed beside a glass balcony.

His room looked like every barbie teenage girl's dream...

Jungkook was impressed
as he commented sarcastically" Nice room."

He walked around and looked
at his things. His pictures on his desk, smiling widely. Jungkook picked up the picture and smiled...

He looked at him again and
Tae had an expression like he didn't know what was going on. he whispered,

"This Isn't my room." Jungkook looked around and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I-I-I didn't have a proper bed....but a broken mattress on the floor. The springs stung my back every night. T-the wall was never pink. They were gray. Dirty. There were cracks on them and on the ceiling. 37 of them to be exact."

Tae walked to the table jungkook
was standing at and looked at the pictures to say "I was never allowed to keep these pictures. Or see them."

Tae marched to the balcony and opened the door. he said "The
balcony never had curtains. They were boarded up with metals pieces so I won't escape."

Tae walked back to jungkook. He
looked at him still taking in information of tae had given him.

Tae took the picture from
his hand and said: "This was my best friend, Jenna."

Taehyung looked at the picture as he smiled widely hopping on the back of a girl with black hair and blue eyes.

They were both laughing out loud. Taehyung continued" My dad took that pic of us on my birthday. I've never seen her since."

"Why not?"

"David never allowed me too. He'd threaten me to beat me up if I even talk to her."

Tae looked at him and continued" Or anybody else."

They heard a bell ringing and
Taehyung said: "That's the dinner bell."

He held tae's hand as they walked down the stairs...

Jungkook smiled at everyone but tae's face remained blank. They entered a big room. A big table with delicious things on them...

David sat at the head seat.
Ella sat at the head seat opposite to David.

Jungkook sat on David's right with taehyung on jungkook's right. Jimin. Yoongi and Tanya sat at David's left...

David looked at jungkook with a smile and asked: "Did you like the room?"

Jungkook smiled and said"It felt great. he told me many memories fill in the room."

David looked at Ella and she smiled at him. Jungkook looked at jimin as his eyes were on taehyung.

His eyes filled with sorry for him. Ella asked, "How's married life, Jungkook?"

He looked at Taehyung with love in his eyes as he spoke: "I've never been happier." Placing a kiss on Tae's temple...

David asked, "Shall we began?" Jungkook looked at him and replied

" Please. I'm starving."

The dinner was an uncomfortable silence. Tanya smiled at Taehyung and
said

"Taehyung! I told mum about you. I told her you weren't feeling better the last time I saw you."

Ella smiled and said "That's right. How are you feeling... Honey?"

Taehyung looked at her. Stuttering to say "I-I-I-I."

Jungkook held his hand under the table and he grabbed a hold of his hand tightly as he continued

"I'm feeling well now. T-Thank you."

After dinner, dessert was served. David looked at jungkook and said, "Can we meet in my study in private?"

Jungkook smiled at jimin and asked"Keep an eye on my wife. I can't leave him."

Indicating jimin to be by his side. Jimin replied, "I won't leave him till you come back."

"Thank you."

Before he could get up, tae held his forearm. Pleading with his eyes. He smiled and kissed on his cheek as he
whispered: "I'll be back before you know it." And went with
David.

JUNGKOOK POV

he looked at me with his
pleading eyes. I didn't want to
leave but he didn't give me a
choice...

David led me into his study.

He closed the sliding doors behind me and went to the alcohol trolley to pour himself a drink. I stood there. Wanting to punch the guy...

He looked at me as he held two glasses of scotch in a dynamic crystal glass.

He handed one to me and I took
it whispering him a thank you.

He smiled and said, "So... The gorgeous billionaire is married."

I chuckled at his words and he continued "How does it feel? he's a beauty Isn't he?"

The way he spoke is like he's
a car that I bought...

The grip on my glass tightened as I replied with a smile "he really is."

"Is he keeping you satisfied?"

'More then you can imagine." ■

What about in bed?"

"With all due respect for my wife's adopted father, that's none of your concern."

He laughed aloud and said"I know he can be very annoying sometimes. he hasn't seen the way people
work as we have. he's scared a little"

"But I will. I will show him everything. Teach him how to hold his head up with confidence. And be by his side till death do us part"

If he's trying to figure out something then good luck to him.

I kept the scotch on his desk and looked at him. He looked at me like he was offended and said "I'd like to drink. But I have to drive. Can't put his life in danger. Can I?"

"Of course not."

"Well then... I shall get back
to him."

"You shall."

I walked out of the room feeling so damn satisfied but at the same, I was fucking angry!

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.

( sorry for late update actually I am lazy to upload story because I am currently watching bl Sereis I compete 223 bl series 😅😅)

( I am gonna complete this story first then gonna complete other story)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

733K 41.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
49.1K 1.2K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
148K 6.3K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
85.2K 4.3K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...