✓ After raiding the house, he...

Da prince05026

Author: There are a lot of plays Once she traveled through a strange dynasty and became an orphan girl who wa... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
End

82

123 0 0
Da prince05026

Chapter 82 True and False Xiangrui <> The Wind Rises and Kills...

Vote for Recommendation Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter Add to bookmarks

Hot recommendation: One Thought Eternal Snow Eagle Lord The Gate of the Xuanjie Immortal Mortal I am really a big star Legend of the Dragon King Doutian Martial God Tang Dynasty Good Landlord Deception Martial Spirit

"What did the prince decide to do" Ignoring the smug face of the little ancestor, Xu Yang asked calmly, and King Xian paused, and did not answer Xu Yang's words directly, but looked at Lord Cai and winked and smiled, "

Old man, you go and find the guy surnamed Yang for Xiao Wang."

"Lord Wang, this is" "

Go quickly, Xiao Wang has his own clever plan."

Looking at the eager little appearance of his little master, Lord Cai suddenly understood and hurriedly responded.

Waiting for Yang Zhaoxian, who was enjoying a delicious breakfast in the house, was depressed and was brought by Lord Cai, the little ancestor went straight to the point when he saw someone.

"General Yang, when you came here before, you also said that there is a fun place in your extreme north, Xiao Wang has been bored in your mansion for these days, and today I want to go out for a walk, see and see, General Yang said that there is a fun place."

"Eh", as soon as he heard the request of the little ancestor, Yang Zhao took the lead, but he was afraid that the little ancestor would make a demon, no matter what he thought in his heart, Yang Zhaoxian smiled attentively and respectfully, "Yes, yes, it is the honor of the last general to appreciate his face, what do you want to play, where do you want to go to the sword mountain, go down to the sea of fire, and the last general will accompany you at any time."

"Eh, General Yang is busy with military affairs, Xiao Wang doesn't bother the general, Xiao Wang just wants to go out at will, take a look at the people's livelihood in the far north, and don't go far, let alone anything big, General Yang is busy with your own going, and you don't need to follow this king around."

"This, this, lord, this is not appropriate" "

General, this king's will has been decided, you don't need to worry too much."

Yang Zhaoxian scolded his mother in his heart, and said Lao Tzu is worried about you, Lao Tzu is afraid that you will find trouble, and he found that he secretly suspected that Lao Tzu would work in vain.

But the little ancestor has already spoken, and if he is entangled again, the little ancestor is afraid that he will be annoyed.

In order to coax this little ancestor, Yang Zhaoxian's mind turned around, and finally took a step back.

"The prince has made up his mind, and the last general will not dare to disobey, but the prince, the extreme north is a border fortress, and there are evil neighbors and high dogs wreaking havoc from time to time, for the sake of the prince's safety, please also ask the prince to bring enough guards to ensure safety."

Afraid that the little ancestor would refuse his protection, well, it was actually surveillance, and Yang Zhaoxian was busy adding.

"Don't worry, the man arranged by the last general is just to follow you from a distance to protect the prince, without your orders, there will never be Yaxing who disturbs the prince and your play, and please bring it with the prince, so as not to cause anything to happen to the prince, and the last will be to blame for everything."

Yes, this is a combination of soft and hard, there are so many words, Lord Cai and Xu Yang both know that this tail is not good.

Xu Yang thought, instead of falling behind his back and tracking his tail in the dark, it is better to bring this bright face, so he nodded secretly to the idle king, and when the idle king saw this, he rolled his eyes and waved his sleeves.

When he went out again, he lined up the idle king's own escort team, most of which were Yang Zhaoxian's thousands of personal guards, and the manpower was several times that of Xu Yang, and the team was mighty, which could bring great inconvenience to the secret meeting between the idle king and Xiao Yi next.

The idle king's worried little brows were wrinkled together, "Cold face, I'll think of a way to shake off these hateful tails later."

Xu Yang knew the importance of the matter, and nodded to show that he understood.

The old oilman Xu Yang is a smart person, otherwise he would not be a civilian, and he sat in the position of the commander of the defense of Gyeonggi, plus the old fox Lord Cai is there, with them coming out, plus Xu Yang's elite soldiers and strong generals have all kinds of means, and there is also the disturbance

of the idle king who has nothing to do and wanders around Two hours later, the personal soldiers sent by Yang Zhaoxian were dumbfounded, they monitored, cough cough what, it's protection, yes, it's protection

The people they protect have miraculously disappeared

under their noses

Obviously, the old man who sacrificed wine from the prince of the country was here;

Obviously, the escort team who is looking for trouble is also there

Except for the cold-faced Lord Xu who commanded the envoy, and the little trouble essence, everyone else is there

, and so on, it seems that there are more than a dozen guards missing After

discovering that the situation was wrong, the head of the guards

under Yang Zhaoxian couldn't help but scold his mother.

"Head, now is not the time to worry about this, for the sake of today, we have to report to the general, and we have to find trouble quickly. Ahem, you have to find the prince as soon as possible is the first task" "

Yes, it makes sense." , the leading lieutenant also felt that his subordinates were right, so he made arrangements in a hurry, "Come on, you, you, quickly go home and report the situation to the general; You, and you, you, lead your brothers to scatter, damn, even if you dig three feet into the ground, you have to send this Qin to Lao Tzu to find" "Oh"

Not to mention this, Xu Yang took Ma Fang and other ten powerful cronies, how to protect the idle king of the golden cicada from the shell, and quickly rushed to the place agreed by Xiao Yi, but said that Yang Zhaoxian was here.

After Xian Wang and the others left the mansion in a mighty way, Yang Zhaoxian's right eyelid kept jumping, and he always felt that something was going to happen.

Sure enough, but after two hours of hard work, his subordinates hurriedly came to report, and the troublesome little ancestor actually played a golden cicada shell

for himself

Yang Zhao angrily smashed the cup in his hand on the spot.

Grandma's, that little thing can't be that you found something in secret, you

have to lift your own skin There is still a kid surnamed Xiao behind

him who will explode at any time, no, you can't let the troublesome spirit find out the suspicion of the matter.

Thinking of this, Yang Zhaoxian couldn't sit still, and was busy gathering people and horses, and he was about to personally go to the place where the troublesome Jingxiao Ancestor disappeared to find it, but he took the people and horses out of the mansion, and met a carriage with no eyes, which stopped in front of his eyes and blocked his way.

"Who is coming, who doesn't have long eyes, can't you see that our general is about to travel"

The personal soldiers led by him drew their swords and scolded, and only then stepped forward, but they kicked the driver who drove the car and flew out of the distance.

The sudden change made Yang Zhaoxian's personal soldiers instantly draw their swords and impose martial law, Yang Zhaoxian, who was protected in the middle, squinted at the car, the coachman, and said in his heart, the person who came must not be a good stubble, and the coachman is also a master, but I don't know if the other party is not good, or

At a

critical juncture, Yang Zhaoxian quickly assessed in his heart, the two sides were tense, and the form was about to explode. Inside the closed curtain, a calm and powerful baritone voice with great confidence sounded.

"General Yang should not be nervous, he is a friend and not an enemy."

"It's a friend but not an enemy", a friend

who came to find fault with him, and smashed his field as soon

as he came Yang Zhao licked his back molars and laughed angrily, obviously not believing it.

The people in the car seemed to have guessed Yang Zhaoxian's reaction, he smiled lightly, "General Yang, look at what this is" "What"

Yang Zhaoxian looked at the items handed out from the gap in the curtain of the car that was slightly raised, he waved his hand to the subordinates beside him, and the subordinates comprehended and flew over, take it and hand it outSomething quickly returned.

When he reached out and took the things that his subordinates respectfully offered, Yang Zhaoxian's eyes narrowed, "This is"

The person in the car smiled, "I brought important news in my lower body, and I was ordered to come to seek cooperation with General Yang, I don't know if the general will have time to talk to him secretly."

The token he saw was the Emperor's Order, such a token, the little ancestor also had a side, but the little ancestor was Jiu, but now this piece is five.

Thinking of who was behind the visitor, and thinking that since he had already offended the little ancestor, Yang Zhaoxian hesitated.

The other party didn't see anyone, but he seemed to see Yang Zhaoxian very thoroughly, as if he had calculated Yang Zhaoxian's hesitation at the moment, and suddenly ran out of a big thunder, "Hehehe, I know General Yang's embarrassment, but the general, a manly man, is constantly suffering from its chaos, and pretending to be auspicious, stealing the dragon and turning the phoenix" "

How do you know about this"

Yang Zhaoxian was shocked, if the other party was the Fifth Prince, then how would the Five Princes who were far away in Kyoto City know what

happened to his small Far North Border Pass The voice in the carriage seemed to have magic power, and the other party laughed freely, as if he was ready to speak, "Hehehe, the general doesn't need to ask how the master below knows, the general only needs to know that the general is in danger, and hehe, he is just on the order of my lord to help the general overcome the crisis."

"Help me overcome the danger and solve the problem" "I don't know if the general is free to talk to the next one" Yang Zhaoxian was silent for a moment, waved his hand and sent his men who were waiting around him to put away their defenses, he looked at the carriage, "

Please."

As the carriage entered the general's mansion, and the closed door of the mansion opened again, countless visible and invisible human hands scattered openly and secretly.

The wind rose

Immediately after, the idle king and his entourage, who did not wait for the golden cicada to come out of its shell, arrived at the place where they met Xiao Yi, but they didn't see anyone, and the interception came suddenly.

The wind blows, the trees sway, the birds frighten, and the smell of danger in the air.

Xu Yang, who was still leading the way, immediately noticed that something was wrong, and his body immediately tensed, and he flew and quickly guarded the side of the idle king, and the long knife was unsheathed.

"The generals defend."

With a fall, the ten elite soldiers led by Ma Fang immediately went out of the body with long knives, changed their formations, and guarded the Xianwang Tuan behind them, forming a circle center, and the long knives were unanimous to the outside, and the atmosphere was about to erupt.

The idle king, who was still in a happy mood, immediately tensed his expression, looked left and right and glanced at the person in front of him and asked, "Cold face, what's wrong" Xu Yang stared at the place where the frightened bird flew out and sank his face, "

Lord Wang, be careful, there is an enemy attack, and the person who comes is not good."

When Xian Wang heard this, he was not frightened by the atmosphere in front of him and cried, but slapped his thigh and shouted, "Xiao Wang just got out, the one surnamed Yang won't find out, and send someone to catch up" Xu Yang was not as relaxed as his master, he shook his head solemnly, "

I'm afraid it's not so simple

"Eh", the idle king looked up in surprise, "It's not that simple, that's it"

The dog thing surnamed Yang, won't it be because of his own pigeon and his person, this will be annoyed and angry to deal with himself

Yes, No, that dog thing doesn't look so stupid Intercepting and killing the prince is a big crime

to destroy the nine clans

You must know that he is not only a prince now, he is also a prince

Not only a prince

, he is also one of the few princes among the nine princes who has been crowned king

is not only the existence of being crowned king, but he is also the most favored one

by his father and the prince's brother

Dog things can't really be so bold, right?

However, the man in black who rushed out from all directions immediately afterwards proved how innocent and cute he was.

"Kill"

Many black-clothed people appeared, and after seeing themselves, they quickly exchanged glances with each other, and without saying a word, they directly slashed at each other.

Xu Yang's momentum was not weak, he raised his knife and went up, and as soon as the word killing came out of his mouth, the momentum of the ten people in the circle suddenly changed, and they immediately moved, and one by one they were like killing gods in the world.

However, no matter how powerful Xu Yang and the other eleven people are, it is also difficult to defeat with two fists and four hands, under the strong offensive of the man in black, Xu Yang and others are beyond the power of manpower, such as him, like a horse, such as the robes on everyone's body are gradually torn, and their bodies are gradually stained with blood

The entire battlefield, almost except for the two impenetrable idle kings who were guarded by Xu Yang, Everyone else was scarred and blood-stained.

No, it can't go on like this There are too many

enemies, and there are a lot of dead soldiers among them, these are obviously not people who can be cultivated by the dog surnamed Yang, it seems that the person who wants the life of the little ancestor is not simple, who is Xu Yang can't take care of it at the moment, for today's plan is to protect the little ancestor to break through and go

to make peace with Xiao Yi as soon as possible, Only then will they have a chance to live.

Xu Yang waved his hand to kill a dead soldier who broke through to the approach, pulled out a blood-soaked long knife, and pushed the person behind him who also killed the enemy to the side, and now he happened to have a free hand to push his companion.

"Ma Fang, protect the prince and let me break off" Ding Ding Ding, Qiang Qiang

Qiang

Catching the little master who was pushed by his family, Ma Fang looked at the figure of the man who had entered the enemy group alone, and shouted in surprise, "

My lord".

A knife was slashed, blood splashed everywhere, the blade was pulled out, and Xu Yang, who was forging ahead, did not return his urging, "Go quickly

" "Adult

"

At the critical moment, between life and death, it was no longer Xu Yang's voice that answered him, but the scared screams of the trembling little master around him, and the constant wails around him, The dull sound of the knife entering the flesh, as well as the sound

of Jin Ge that continues to intersect

Poor idle king, on weekdays, no matter how powerful you think you are, no matter how smart you are, he has never experienced such a scene, so you can live a long life, please keep in mind: , free and fastest update no anti-theft no anti-theft

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

448K 79.8K 15
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
6M 472K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
223K 11.2K 82
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consists of a main character, male l...
22.7K 417 128
[Time Travel and Rebirth] "Little Chef" Author: Peach Blossom White Tea [Complete + Extras]   Su Tang traveled to an unknown dynasty, and there was a...