The DragonBorn

Por Rubyrose645

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. The four elements of the world, all work together in harmony for the benefit of thos... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43

Chapter 41

500 18 2
Por Rubyrose645

The group spent a couple more days with Zeraphina's family, getting much needed rest and training from the other benders in the underground village. Zeraphina's father also talked much about the invasion plan with Sokka, going over whatever details they needed to in order for everything to run smoothly. And with Zeraphina's knowledge of the Fire Nation itself, the plan was even more bulletproof.

However, their time in the underground village came to an end, since their mission was still their top priority. Zeraphina hated saying goodbye to her family, but they understood the importance of her fighting with the Avatar. So, with a few tears and warm goodbye, the village prepared several amounts of different supplies for their journey, including more hair oil for Zeraphina that the earthbenders and the waterbenders made. They claimed that it would stick more with her hair, but was still easy to wash out with enough water and soap. Better safe than sorry, they said. The team then left the village and awaited for the day of Black Sun where they would meet once again.

In the present, the group lay underneath the beauty of the night sky, watching as star fell from the heavens.

"Wow, this is amazing to watch." Katara said in awe.

"Kind of makes you realize how insignificant we are." Sokka added.

"Eh, you're seen nothing once, you've seen it a thousand times." Toph shrugged it off, since she couldn't see anything.

"That's a little harsh, Toph considering that you can see things others can't even without your sight." Zeraphina chuckled.

All of a sudden, one of the stars shone even brighter than the other falling stars. And it was heading in their direction.

"You've never not seen anything like this." Sokka said and everyone stood in attention. The meteor flew over their heads and landed harshly past the nearby mountain range. They all got onto Appa and flew over to see what had happened, but as they flew over the impact site, the group saw that the fire was spreading wildly and threatened a small town nearby.

"The fire is gonna destroy that town." Katara pointed out.

"Not if we can stop it." Aang said.

Appa landed near the fire and let off Zeraphina, Aang, Toph and Sokka while Katara stayed in his head.

"There's a creek over here. I'll bend the water on to the fire." She said and flew with Appa to the creek.

"Toph, let's make a trench to keep the fire from coming any closer." Aang said and ran with Toph to help with the flames.

"What should I do?" Sokka asked, holding up his weapon.

"Take care of Momo." Aang said and Momo flew onto Sokka's shoulder.

"So what, I'm just a lemur-sitter?" He asked sadly and pat Momo on the head, "There, there. Feel better?"

Zeraphina sighed and put her hand on his shoulder to help comfort him, "There's no need to feel so dejected, Sokka."

"Why aren't youhelping them with the fire?" He asked.

"A firebender helping put out a fire? A little backwards, isn't it? Beside, this is good practice for Aang to use his earthbending, he's been a little off for a bit, he needs the training." Zeraphina said.

Zeraphina and Sokka watched as their friends put out the fire, but along the way of watching and getting out range of the fire, they were unfortunately covered with snow as Aang was putting out the remains of the fire. It wasn't so happy for Sokka.

The next day the group went to the town and stayed there for food and the occasional intel about the Fire Nation's war progress. While they were sitting down for lunch, they started talking about what they did the previous night.

"These people have no idea how close they were to getting toasted last night." Aang said.

"Yeah, the worst thing about being in disguise is we don't get the hero worship anymore. I miss the love." Toph agreed.

"Getting praise over our deeds is not always necessary, Toph. Remember that." Zeraphina said taking a bite of her dumplings.

"Boo-hoo, poor heroes." Sokka said sulking at the edge of the dining area with his slug meal.

"What's your problem? You haven't even touched your smoked sea slug." Katara said to her sulking brother.

"It's just, all you guys can do this awesome bending stuff like putting out forest fires, and flying around, and making other stuff fly around. I can't fly around, ok? I can't do anything."

"That's not true. No one can read a map like you." Katara said.

"I can't read at all." Toph said.

"Yeah, and who keeps us laughing with sarcastic comments all the time?" Aang added, "I mean, look at Katara's hair, right? What's up with that?"

"What? What's wrong with my hair?" Katara said snatching her hair from Aang's hands and brushing it down.

"Nothing, I was just trying to..."

"What we're all trying to say is that you're valuable to the team, Sokka. There's no way that we could have gotten this far without your battle expertise and strategic capabilities." Zeraphina said.

"Look, I appreciate the effort, but the fact is each of you is so amazing and so special, and I'm not." Sokka said sadly, "I'm just the guy in the group who's regular."

Katara walked over to Sokka and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry you're feeling so down, but I hope you know that none of us see you that way." She said, "I know something that's gonna make you feel better."

"You do?"

Katara nodded and the group was dragged off to do one of Sokka's favorite things.

"Shopping!" Sokka clapped happily as they stood in the entrance to a weapons shop. It had everything from spears, to swords to armor. Sokka ran inside and quickly scanned every weapon they had to offer.

"Maybe a little something to reinvigorate my battling." Sokka said and picked a pair of nunchucks, "Hey, about these?"

He swung them around to try them out, but only succeeded in smacking himself in the head. 

He tried a spear, but couldn't keep a tight grip on it. 

Then he tried a mace, but it was too heavy for him to lift.

Dual swords.... not for his simple mind.

A single straight chain... only for tying himself up.

Zeraphina sighed and looked along the walls for something that maybe Sokka could wield comfortably and easily. Suddenly, she spotted something familiar on the walls. It was a beautifully crafted sword encased in a sheath with golden engravings, one of which being a dragon. She recognized the craftmanship immediately as being an old friend of Iroh. Zeraphina had only seen his work once, and she was able to use his work to train in close weapons combat.

"Hey, Sokka, come take a look at this." She called out. Sokka turned and saw the beautiful sword and his eyes went wide. He came over and gently stroked the sword hanging on the wall.

"That's what Sokka's talking about."

"You have a good eye." The shopkeeper said and approached the two, "That's an original from Piandao. The greatest sword master and sword maker in Fire Nation history. He lives in the big castle up the road from here."

The man walked away and Aang suddenly came up with an idea, "That's it. What's what you needed all along, Sokka."

"A sword?"

"Not the sword. A master. We've all had masters to help us get better. You should see if you can study with Piandao."

"That's a great idea." Katara agreed, "I could've never gotten to where I am without Master Pakku. Everyone needs a teacher."

"I learned from Badger Moles. They don't talk, but they're still good teachers." Toph said.

"And I was taught by Master Iroh and several others in the Fire Nation, not to mention my mother when I was still a child." Zeraphina said, "This will be a good opportunity for you, Sokka."

Sokka took the sword from the wall and unsheathed the silver blade, smiling at the idea, "It would be nice to be a master swordfighter. All right, I'll talk to him."

"And I'll go along with you." Zeraphina said.

"What? Why? You don't really need training to be a sword fighter with your bending abilities." Katara questioned.

"That's true, but let's just say that I may have a few strings I can pull." That was all Zeraphina said only giving a smile and walking out of the shop with Sokka. 

They said their farewells to the others and made their way up the hill. Sokka eyed Zeraphina curiously.

"So, what kind of strings can you pull to get me to train with Master Piandao?" Sokka asked.

"Well, even though I was a prisoner in the Fire Nation capital, I still had few friends. One of those friends was a sword master who had a blade forged with Master Piandao. And he was exceptionally skilled with a sword. Maybe if I mention my friend then he can at least consider teaching you."

"That's why you wanted to come with me?"

"Yep. It's a least worth a try."

The two continued on up the hill until they reached a beautiful castle near the edge of the cliff by the water. Sokka gripped the door knocker and knocked once. When no answer came, he knocked louder. And when still no answer came, he knock even louder with both of the knockers.

Finally, an older man came and opened the door, "Can I help you?" He asked.

Sokka composed himself and stood tall, "I've come to train with the Master." He said.

"You should know the Master turns almost everyone away." The man stated, "What did you bring him to prove your worth?"

"I...uh, brought..." Sokka glanced as Zeraphina, "A referral from a friend of a student of the master?"

The man turned to Zeraphina who smiled at him, "If I may be permitted to see the Master, I assure you that I can give him a full good referral about this young man's skills and potential." She said.

The man shook his head and sighed, "Let's get this over with." And allowed the two to come in. They walked through the courtyard and into the main hall. The servant opened the doors and sitting at the low table was a man with his hair tied up tight and writing something delicately with ink and a brush.

Sokka stepped forward, "Master, my name is Sokka, and I wish to be instructed in the way of the sword." 

"Sokka? That's an unusual name." Piandao said.

"Uh, really? Uh, where I come from, the Fire Nation colonies it's a pretty normal name, for Fire Nation colonials." Sokka stammered.

"Let me guess, you've come hundreds of miles from your little village where you're the best swordsman in town and you think you deserve to earn from the master."

"Well, actually, I've been all over the world."

"Yep, here we go."

"And I know one thing for sure:" Sokka knelt down on his knees, "I have a lot to learn."

"You're not doing a very good job of selling yourself." Piandao said, and turned slightly to see who was at his doorstep. In his glance, he noticed Zeraphina standing behind his servant with a soft smile. She bowed in respect but didn't say anything else.

"I know." Sokka continued, "Your butler told me that when I met you, I would have to prove my worth but the truth is, I don't know if I am worthy."

"Hm, I see." Piandao turned around to face Sokka, "And I see that you have brought someone along with you. Does she believe that she is worthy of being taught by me?"

Zeraphina chuckled, "I am not here for training, Master Piandao. You see, I knew a student of yours and I simply came along with my friend to offer a good word for him."

"Interesting. And what was the name of this student of mine?"

"He was called Lu Ten, Master. From what I've seen from his time in battle, you taught him incredible skills and moral lessons. My friend Sokka, though he might be young like me, has an incredible mind as sharp as one of your blades. He needs this training sharpen his body as well as his mind."

Piandao, hearing one his past student's names, knew exactly who this girl was now. He picked up the sword sitting next to him and walked over to Sokka.

"Well, then, let's find out together how worthy you are." He said, "I will train you."

Sokka smiled brightly at the aception to be trained by Piandao.

"Now then, my butler will get you fitted with a training uniform. When you are done changing, meet me in the courtyard." 

Sokka went with the butler to be fitted with a uniform, while Zeraphina and Piandao remained. Piandao walked up to Zeraphina and smiled at her.

"You knew Lu Ten. He was one of my finest students." He said.

"Yes, I did. He was very kind to me. His father told me much about you. I wanted to meet another member of the Order of the White Lotus. And I wanted to ask you a few things about a Grand Lotus."

"You know of us?"

"I do. I wanted to know about Grand Lotus Iroh of the Fire Nation. Have you heard anything about him?"

"Not very much, but I can tell you that he is still in the Fire Nation. Where in the Fire Nation I don't know."

Zeraphina breathed a sigh of relief, "At least I know that's still alive somewhere. If you ever see him, tell him that I'm hoping for his safe return."

"I promise that I will." Piandao waved for her to follow him as they went to the courtyard to wait for Sokka and the butler, "So tell me, what makes this young man so remarkable that he would insist that I train him?"

Zeraphina smiled and looked down, "Sokka has quite the mind and picks up on things quickly. He has the spirit of a fighter who's ready to take on a challenge. However, he provides and outward look of aloofness that draws people from their armor and leads them into a false sense of security, making them think that they don't have to worry about him. It's a perfect cover that he's mastered without even knowing that he did. A sword is a perfect weapon for him. Something that can hold danger, but also protect with its silver blade. And I believe that he has the raw potential for wielding a sword. He just needs the right person to help polish it."

Master Piandao was surprised, but if he head heard right about this young lady from previous talks with Iroh before he was sent away with Prince Zuko, she would be incredible with a blade as well.

A few minutes later, Sokka came out wearing a robe identical to Piandao's. Zeraphina walked away and sat on the steps next to the butler.

"The first thing you must learn is that your weapon is an extension of yourself." He started and unsheathed his sword to demonstrate, "You must think of it as another part of your own body."

"Like a second head." Sokka stated.

"Well, more like an extra-long, really sharp arm." Piandao continued and moved his body through a few sword wielding positions, "The sword is a simple tool, but in the hands of a master it becomes the most versatile of weapons, and just as the imagination is limitless so too are the possibilities of the sword."

Sokka stared in awe at the lesson and his mind and body were ready to start his training.

~~~~~

They moved to another room where a table was set up for their next lesson. Some paper was laid out on the table and several writing utensils were placed as well.

"The warrior practices a variety of arts to keep his mind sharp and fluid." Piandao said, "the first you will learn is calligraphy. Write your name."

Piandao handed Sokka a brush and he grabbed it roughly.

"Writing my name will make me a better swordsman?" Sokka asked and Piandao snatched the brush from his grip.

"When you write your name, you stamp the paper with your identity. You must learn to use your sword to stamp your identity on a battlefield."

Zeraphina nodded as Sokka dipped the brush into the ink and hovered it over the paper, "When you stamp your name on the battlefield, Sokka, it's like marking your existence to those around you. Whatever you do on the battlefield, you can't take it back."

"Just as the girl says. You cannot take back a stroke of the brush, or a stroke of the sword." Piandao agreed.

Sokka knew about what his master was asking of him, but with that idea in his head, how could he write well enough and not regret it? He was so lost in thought that he didn't realize that he accidently marked his face with the brush.

"You are getting ink on your face." Piandao said."

"I am? I am." Sokka got an idea, "So this is about putting my identity on the page, right?"

Piandao nodded and Sokka did something unexpected. Sokka took the brush and painted on his face before planting his face on the paper and rubbing it all over the paper. Sokka lifted his head and showed off his masterpiece to Piandao and Zeraphina.

Piandao was confused but Zeraphina couldn't help but chuckle. It was expected for Sokka.

They went back to the courtyard, this time, Sokka and the butler were going through sparing techniques, dressed in protective garb and holding wooden swords for safety purposes. Sokka went in for the attack, but he was quickly disarmed and chased across the courtyard, smacked with the wooden sword.

~~~~~

For their next lesson, they went outside the castle and heading out towards another beautiful location, although, Sokka's eyes were covered so that he couldn't see where they were going.

"Landscape painting teaches a warrior to hold the lay of the land in his mind." They stopped and Piandao spun Sokka around, "In battle, you only have an instant to take everything in."

"Life is fast and not everything is the same every second. Kind of like how water moves or how fire burns. It's important to burn everything into your mind even if its just for a split second." Zeraphina added.

Piandao ripped off Sokka's blindfold and revealed to him a beautiful landscape with the nearby creek flowing over the falls in the valley below. Sokka stared in awe, but it was only for a moment before Piandao grabbed Sokka by the head and spun him away from the scenery, pushing him down in front of a small table with ink, paper and brushes.

"Now paint it." He said. Sokka tried to take a second look, but Piandao turned him back, "And no peeking."

Zeraphina and Piandao stood patiently while Sokka continued on his work. After a while, Sokka finally finished.

"I'm finished." He said and held up his work. It wasn't an exact replica of the scene. Sokka got the mountains, the sun and the green grass, but he added a small blotch of color in the corner.

"You added a rainbow." Piandao said.

"Is that okay?" Sokka asked.

"I find it lovely. Don't you, Master Piandao?" Zeraphina asked. The master sighed.

~~~~~

Once again Sokka and the butler sparred, but Sokka's actions were erratic.

"Sokka!" Piandao called out, dragging Sokka's attention away from the battle, letting the butler take him down easily.

"Concentrate on what you're doing."

Sokka grunted and held out a thumbs-up before he started again.

"He's quite the character." Piandao said to Zeraphina who nodded.

"Yes, but he has a certain perspective on things that are seen in very few." She answered.

~~~~~

The group stood in the gardens.

"Rock gardening teaches the warrior to manipulate his surroundings and use them to his advantage." Piandao said.

"Hm, manipulate them to my advantage." Sokka hummed in thought. His eyes brightened and he ran to the garden and started his work. He took a large boulder and rolled it to the other side of the garden. Sokka then took a large plat of soft grass and set it on the rock. When he was done, he had created a relaxing space for him to sit down on. When the butler came out, he was stunned by what was happening while Zeraphina and Piandao could only smile in amusement.

"Hey, would you mind grabbing a cold drink for me?" Sokka called out.

The butler looked at Piandao expecting for him to scold the boy.

"I'll take a slice of lemon in mind, please." Piandao said.

"I could help you if you wouldn't mind." Zeraphina offered and went with the butler for the drinks.

~~~~~

Sokka and the butler once again sparred, but Sokka was victorious this time beating the butler easily. When the day was almost over and the sun was setting, Piandao sat with Sokka and Zeraphina.

"You've had a good first day of training." He said, "This child was right when she advocated for your training here."

"I have?" Sokka questioned, "But I thought I messed up every single thing we worked on."

"You messed things up in a very special way, Sokka." Zeraphina said.

"That's correct. You are ready for a real sword." 

Sokka gasped, "Are you giving me one of yours?"

"No." Piandao said and Sokka groaned, "You're sword must be an extension of yourself so tomorrow, you will make your own sword."

Sokka was excited. He had many weapons over the years training as a warrior for the Southern Water Tribe, but never in his life has he made a weapon with his own hands. Zeraphina was excited for him as well, thinking that this would be perfect for him on his journey to becoming an even greater warrior.

~~~~~

The next day, Sokka and Zeraphina were brought to the forge where several swords and sheaths lay. On one of the tables were several bricks of raw materials.

"Choosing the correct material is the most important step in crafting a sword. You must trust your steel with your life. Choose carefully."

Sokka examined a couple of the materials, but nothing was really speaking to him. In that instant, he thought of the perfect material.

"Master, would it be possible for me to leave and bring back a special material for my sword?" He asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Piandao said and Sokka left to get the material. Zeraphina had an idea of what he wanted and was excited to see the finished product of the sword he crafted.

Until Sokka returned later that day, Zeraphina and Piandao talked about small events and issues. But the one thing they talked about the most was her and her connection with Lu Ten and Iroh. He gave her some information about what he knew on the war and how the Fire Nation was progressing and she told him about her adventures with the Prince and the Avatar. But she never said anything about her being a DragonBorn. 

About half the day had passed and Sokka returned with the others. Piandao and Zeraphina walked to the gate and opened it, revealing the group and the black meteorite that fell just the other day.

"You brought friends?" Piandao asked.

"Oh, they're just other colonials." Sokka said, "Do you think we make a sword from a meteorite?" 

Piandao nodded, "We'll make a sword unlike any other in the world." And hey quickly got to work.

Sokka worked hard keeping the forge hot with fire and following Piandao's instructions on how to make the sword. He even woke up several times during the night to keep the fire burning and after a a lot of hard labor and skill, the blade was finally done. On the third day of Sokka's training, he sat with his friends while Piandao stood over him and the blade he forged was held firmly by the butler.

"Sokka, when you first arrived, you were so unsure. You even seemed down on yourself." Piandao said, "But I saw something in you right away. I saw a heart strong as a Lion Turtle, and twice as big. And as we trained, it wasn't your skills that impressed me." He took the sword Sokka forged, "No, it certainly wasn't your skills. You showed something beyond that."

He unsheathed the sword Sokka forged, revealing it's pitch black blade that shone with the glinting light.

"Creativity, versatility, intelligence. These are the traits that define a great swordsman and these are the traits that define you." Piandao sheathed the sword and handed it to Sokka, to which the boy gladly accepted.

"You told me that you didn't know if you were worthy, but I believe that you are more worthy thank any man I have ever trained."

Everyone smiled at Sokka, but the boy just didn't feel right.

"I'm sorry, Master. You're wrong. I'm not worthy." Sokka said sadly, "I'm not who you think I am. I'm not from the Fire Nation. I'm from the Southern Water Tribe. I lied so that I could learn swordsmanship from you. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too." Piandao said, turned around and drew his sword, attacking Sokka without warning. Aang, Katara and Toph were ready to help him fight his Master, but Sokka ushered them away.

"No, this is my fight, alone." 

Zeraphina smiled with pride and ushered everyone out to the courtyard where Sokka would fight his master. The battle started with Piandao making the first move. The sounds of the two blades clashing against each other echoed as they pushed each other to the bridge. Sokka used the advantage and quickly moved to the supports on the bridge, using his agility against Piandao.

"Excellent." He praised, "Using your superior agility against an older opponent. Smart."

They battle was pushed to the steps where Sokka was at more of an advantage, using the higher grounds to fight and eventually to the bamboo garden.

"Zeraphina, can't you help him?" Katara asked, "Sokka's only been training for a couple of days. Piandao is a master."

"Master Piandao may have more experience, but Sokka is pretty clever himself you know. He'll find a way to win this, Trust me."

Only a couple of minutes passed before Sokka and Master Piandao came out of the bamboo and continued their battle for all to see. Though Piandao was older and more skilled with a blade, Sokka was resourceful and could see things that a trained soldier couldn't see easily.

Sokka quickly used his sword to kick up dirt and dust to blind Piandao, making it impossible for him to open his eyes and fight.

"Very resourceful." He said and listened carefully. Sokka held up his blade and tried to sneak away, but stepped on a stick and gave away his location. Piandao ran over and attacked, and though Sokka tried to block the attack, Piandao knocked Sokka's sword out of his hands and forced Sokka to the ground. The others tried to stop Piandao from doing anything, but the old Master swung his blade away instead.

"Excellent work, Sokka." He praised, waving to the butler for his sword sheath. The sheath easily slid onto the blade and covered it.

"I think I'm a little old to be fighting the Avatar, and a DragonBorn to boot."

Everyone was surprised, including Zeraphina.

"How did you know?" Aang asked.

"Oh, I've been around a while. You pick things up." Piandao explained as the butler came and offered his master a cloth to clean his face, "Of course I knew from the beginning that Sokka was Water Tribe. You might want to think of a better Fire Nation cover name. Try Lee. There are many Lees. And the girl, she spoke in a way that one of my past students described as "as graceful as a dragon". I've heard a few rumors about a girl that spoke like that related to a DragonBorn's appearance. Her hair may be colored dark, but her eyes are still bright."

"But why would you agree to train someone from the Water Tribe?" Katara asked.

"The way of a sword doesn't belong to any one nation. Knowledge of the arts belongs to us all." Piandao took Sokka's blade from the ground and handed it back to him, "Sokka, you must continue your training on your own. If you stay on this path, I know that one day you will become an even greater master than I am."

They bowed to each other and Sokka prepared to leave with the others. As they were leaving, the butler came rushing out of the castle.

"Wait!" He shouted and ran up to them, holding out a small bag for Sokka to take, "The Master wanted you to have this, as something to remember him by."

Sokka took the bag and the group bowed in thanks. Sokka opened the bag and pulled out a small wooden tile.

"It's a Pai Sho tile." He said observing the kind of tile it was.

"The White Lotus." Aang said.

"What does it mean?" Katara asked.

"I have no idea." Sokka answered, but Zeraphina knew and silently thanked Piandao for the symbol.

"Ooh, that reminds me." Sokka pulled out a small bit of the meteorite from his pocket and held it out to Toph, "Toph, I thought you might like this. Since you've probably never had a chance to bend space earth before."

Toph held out her hand and took the bit of meteorite.

"Sweet." She said excitedly and bent the rock into different shapes, she then bent it into a bracelet and placed it on her arm.

"You know, I don't think there's such a things as "Space Earth". If it's from space then it's not really Earth." Katara pointed out.

"Must you ruin everything?" Sokka asked.

"I can't believe I missed you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.1K 908 61
"Earth. Fire. Air. Water. When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang told me the story of how he, and his friends,, heroically ended the Hundred Year W...
6.4K 351 9
➤𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘩 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩�...
1M 42.9K 31
Cover art by depino on DeviantArt Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony, but everything changed when the Fire...
5.3K 60 40
water, earth, fire, air, these are the four elements that brought peace into this war, that is until the fire nation attacked, the Avatar is the only...