metamorphosis | various bnha

Par stupidgorilla

[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [las... Plus

0 - b4 u start
1.1 - coma
1.2 - wake up, [first name]!
1.3 - pls let me take the exam!
1.4 - the whole family can hit
1.5 - orientation
1.6 - pls be more selfish.
1.7 - janitor's closet
1.8 - in ur room
1.9 - hawks and miruko are bad influences
2.1 - let's go bully 1-a !
2.2 - u fuckking pest!!
2.3 - make it ur own
2.4 - those red eyes
2.5 - lamp, have you heard of them?
2.6 - it's not u (mostly)
2.7 - 2 urself!
2.8 - ¿1 of them?
2.9 - bite me! :3
2.10 - mutants can't sing
special - king of all losers
2.11 - nightmares
2.12 - red tie
2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?
2.14 - empty promises
2.15 - lovebug? gross!
2.16 - nezu hates [first name]
2.17 - ur the worst
2.18 - best friends?
2.19 - missed u
3.1 - dragons are real!
3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!
3.3 - some sorta existential crisis
3.4 - headache
3.5 - the scary forest
3.7 - spinner?
3.8 - not enough
special - cold-blooded
3.9 - a friendly reunion :D
3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you
3.11 - not yet
3.12 - u were right
3.13 - just letting yk
extra - songs !

3.6 - stupid fucking magician

911 55 45
Par stupidgorilla

FOR THIS CHAPTER WE HAVE THREE GORGEOUS FANARTS FROM RATS4LIFE ON QUOTEV GO CHEKCK THEM OUT BECAUSE THEIR ARTSTYLE IS SO GOGROUS HELOOO ????? the black eyes and the way they drew the arms and wings ??? so beautiful omg and the hairrrr and abs r so yummy 😋😋😋 AND LOOK AT THE CHIBI VER LOOKING AT THE MOTH THANK U SM ❤️

...

summary - kosei tried his best guys

cw - blood, gore, forced amputation, uhhhh fighting idk what else

...

He has to get rid of you first. You can sense him too well; he knows you know he's there. He can't swoop in and grab the targets with you there. He wondered, 'do you have fast reflexes?' The villain adjusted his black and white mask, getting ready to take a big risk. Yes, you have to be gotten rid of, you keep on spoiling the surprise!

"Students coming your way, Toga," he whispered as quietly as he could into the small earpiece they were provided with. He watched as your antennae twitched and you whispered something to the boy on your right, with a bird head. He could take all three of you, he considered it. He saw how powerful the beaked boy was, he could be a valuable asset to the League. He backed away into a further tree. "Twice, send a few clones my way, three or four would do. I need a distraction, a show, if you will."

"Sure! Do it yourself!" a voice responded. The man smirked under his mask, much more excited than he should've been.

You were getting closer and closer, and suddenly, you urged the six-armed boy in front to move faster. There was distress in your body language.

"Ochako!" you screeched, picking up your feet to essentially glide across the ground by projecting yourself with your wings. Ochako? Which one is that? She could be used as leverage...

Your onyx eyes widened to a dangerous degree, any bigger and they would've slipped out of their damned sockets, hanging on only by their optic nerves, like how your sanity right now is being held on by a fucking thread. Slowly, Your eyes connected with intense blue irises, and an almost painful jolt, like you were struck by fucking Zeus himself, sprinted down your spine, spreading throughout your nerves. The crude smirk on his face told you everything.

He knows who you are.

You still don't know where you know him from, you just know him.

It was too unfair; he knows you, but you don't know him. All you had about right now was that he was the weird man Natsuo punched in the store, but you know there's more to it. You know. You knew this man before your coma, you're certain of it.

While you were having a staring contest, Ochako freed Tsuyu from the tree she was pinned to and ran over to your group. She placed herself between you and Shouji with Tsuyu right behind her.

You forcefully wrenched your eyes away from his when you heard the shrill call of that little mosquito. "Hero-tan!" Himiko withdrew her thin syringe from Ochako's smooth thigh and quickly shoved the girl off with unexpected strength. She bounded over to the black-haired villain, holding up her syringe. "Hey! I didn't know you would be here!!"

You wanted to throw up.

No fucking way.

No. Fucking. Way.

You didn't know she would be here either.

God, what the fuck is going on. This is like an actual nightmare.

Himiko's a villain? You knew she was a little weird, but you chalked it up to her quirk or her being a little silly, not her being a whole-ass villain? She stared at you with keen golden eyes, her sharp teeth gleaming from her wide grin. You thought that maybe, just maybe, you could've been friends, no matter how offputting she was, because everyone deserves a friend, right? But now... God.

Everyone whipped their heads to you, and Kosei grabbed your hand. Izuku painfully craned his head to look back at you. You looked like you would drop dead from being shell-shocked, with your jaw dropped and your eyes blown wide open.

Shouto raised a brow at you. "How do you... Do you know her, [first name]?"

"Are you fucking working with them?" Bakugou spoke up, his tone low, and raspy, and angry.

Your eyes widened, and it felt like your eyelids weren't even attached to your eyes. Lord, your damned soul wasn't even attached to your fucking body. Kosei squeezed your hand, and gazed at you with betrayed eyes. "You're not, right? She's... She's just joking, right?"

You tugged your hand out of his, offended that they would even think that. As if you haven't been training to be a hero alongside them this whole time.

Izuku said, "No, [nickname]. I know you're not a villain."

"Don't be stupid," you scoffed, your eyes wide, and your eyebrows knit together. "Of course I'm not a fucking villain. I don't know her. I don't."

"My, my," the stapled man drawled, still smirking. "If it isn't my favorite villain colleague!" His words instilled doubt in a few students, namely Tsuyu and Shouji.

"S... Shut up, you. I don't know you!" you snarled. Your hands were so sweaty. Of fucking course this guy is a villain! Just your fucking luck! And he's trying to make the others doubt you and think you're a traitor, and, holy shit, his hand is moving.

Suddenly, he sent a large barrage of vivid blue flames, and you stood there in astonishment at the pure heat. You would've gotten burnt to a crisp if Kosei hadn't yanked you out of the way. Luckily, no one got burnt, but now there was a tall wall of scalding blue fire separating the students, and trees were on fire, emitting a dark smoke that was invading your senses. You nearly walked into the deep blue fire, if not for a hand clinging desperately onto you and another hand slamming over your eyes. "F... Fuck, [first name], please get a hold of yourself!"

Kosei twisted you, so that your face was turned towards the unlit woods. You held his hand over your eyes and held back a sob. He then ripped the bottom hem off of his shirt and wrapped it tightly around your head, over your closed eyes, so your vision was obstructed from the warm light. Still, you could feel the attractive heat behind you, warming up your internal temperature, and everything in you was telling you to rip the soft fabric off of your eyes.

You could fly away, you were seriously considering it, but... What if everyone else dies? Survivor's guilt, am I right? "Kosei," you hoarsely whispered. "Kosei, what... What do we do? I don't wanna l... leave everyone." Your voice trembled with fear, and Kosei held your hand tighter.

"D- Don't let go." His voice was just as shaky as yours.

"We need to join everyone else. We can't split off."

You could sense everything with your reactive antennae – you could hear your friends panicking on the other side, and you could even feel their frantic breaths. Kosei's breaths were the loudest and most haggard – he was asthmatic, after all, and all this smog was fucking up his lungs even more. He broke into a series of painful-sounding coughs, ones that were dry and sharp, cutting through his airways. "Shit!" he hacked out.

"Where's your inhaler?" you quickly asked. "Did you bring it?"

You felt him pat himself down, reaching hopelessly deep into the pockets of his cargo shorts. "Shit, I dropped it!" he miserably whimpered.

"Just–" You heard a subtle rustle in the foliage, and your eyes widened under the blindfold. "Come out!" you roared, letting your frustration and paranoid fear get the best of you.

There was a low chuckle, which made you freeze, as a man emerged from the bushes. His palms clasped against each other in a series of slow, hard claps, which were slightly muffled from the cloth of his gloves. You hated the fact that you couldn't see him. "Is it your quirk that allowed you to sense me so easily? Hm... You look familiar... Have we met?" He paused, fully ignoring the stupored Kosei. A villain... A real, live villain, in front of him. Move, he told his body. Move, damn it!

"No," you desperately insisted with gritted teeth. "I don't know you." What's with villains and knowing you?

"Perhaps I would recognize you–" He leaped at you, his gloved fingers outstretched towards your face. "–Without the blindfold!"

Having already sensed that he was about to jump at you, you were able to evade his attack, and thrusted a fist towards his face. Your knuckles came in contact with something hard and smooth. Also, there was a crack, his mask broke and fell to the ground. Kosei tried to blow out solidified air at the villain, but his lungs were failing him. He let out more coughs, as did you. It seemed like there was more dark haze than before, and you realized that Bakugou must've let out his explosions.

You cautiously hopped back, and another villain emerged from the bushes. It was that scarred villain, that smug one with the eyes. You could tell from that particular smell he had – burnt ash, and whiskey, and leather, and death. He blasted flames at you, and you dodged to the best of your abilities, flying up, though the rubber soles of your sneakers became slightly soft from the heat lapping at them.

"Kosei?" you called out, anxious about the state of your friend. There was silence on his end, and it stressed you out. "Kosei!"

The bullet train of azure flames came to a stop, and you were met with a man wearing a ski mask of sorts. A self-satisfied voice stopped you from lunging over. "Fear not, your little friend is perfectly fine!" he laughed.

Your eyes widened. Tsuburaba Kosei was absolutely nowhere to be seen, or sensed, more like. You couldn't smell his familiarly warm beachy scent, or feel his breaths even. Where... "Where the fuck is he," you demanded, though your voice was barely assertive – it was more worried than anything.

"I would show you, but you can't see much of... well, anything with that blindfold on you, can you?" There was a smile on his face, you could tell in the lax way he spoke.

"Take it off," a huskier voice forcefully said.

"Or I will."

You shook your head, your [lip color] lips pressed together so tightly that they turned a stark color that was nearly white in color. You stayed in the air. "W- Where is he?"

More villains came out of the bushes, this time, it was a group of three men wearing identical black and gray costumes. Pale ice blasted towards you, and you cursed Shouto for distracting you from the villains.

Instantaneously, all five villains launched themselves towards you, and while you were able to dodge the flame villain's attack, you couldn't say the same for the others'. The suited man's lengthy, gloved fingers brushed against your blindfold, and it just disappeared. Just like that, your eyes were forced to see the fire. As quickly as you could, you wrenched your eyes painfully shut, and plastered your fingers over them. You let out an involuntary whimper. Five villains. Holy shit, you are fucked.

"You're missing the show!" one of the villains taunted. "Do you know just how disrespectful that is to us performers?"

You didn't answer, you refused to.

"Yeah, kid, so arrogant!" a deep voice energetically chimed as you dodged two punches. "Respect your elders! We're not even that old! Don't respect your elders!"

Your head hurts, your nostrils hurt, your antennae hurt, everything hurts.

A hot hand grasped onto your wings, preventing you from flying away. While you were focusing on where the flames were and dodging three attacks, you nearly missed a hand nearing your eyes. You couldn't dodge it. You froze up, and a foot connected with a stomach, while your head jerked forward, a pained grunt escaping your lips. Fingers smoothly scraped against the back of your hand, which was still unmoving when covering your eyes.

And in the next moment, your hand was gone.

You barely took notice of the sharp pain, as pure shock overtook your features.

You couldn't keep your eyes closed this time.

When they finally opened, your big black eyes immediately trailed to the bloody stub, which you held in front of your face to marvel at. Your vision blurred, and suddenly, everything was just duller, except for your bright blood, it seemed. You brutally shook, staring in horror and disgust at the grotesquely messy amputation; it looked like your hand was just ripped off of its wrist. It suddenly spurted a vermillion liquid, which was thick and cold, slowly oozing down your forearm like pus. You could see the cross-sections of the arteries and veins, which were still trying aimlessly to pump blood to your hand.

You're still alive.

'I'm still alive,' you reassured yourself. 'This isn't the worst thing to happen. I'm still... I'm still alive.'

Trepidatiously, one of your hands reached towards where your hand should've been. Trembling fingers nimbly poked at the stub, and you stared in what was disbelief – bordering astonishment (is this really happening?) – at the blood sticking to the pads of your fingers. You could feel the slick substance all over your arm and spreading to your other hand, some had even splattered on your face, and once again, you realized just how real and dangerous this is. "My... My..."

"My hand..." you lamented, reeling your body away from the bloody stump.

You felt lightheaded. You slowly looked up, your face twisted in so many ugly emotions as you met brown eyes surrounded by a black ski mask. "My hand," you repeated, your voice cracking. "Why... Where did it..." Your head dipped down again, allowing your eyes to roam the dirt, searching for your missing hand. "Where... Why did you take m- my hand...? Where did...?"

You couldn't find it. You looked up again, this time meeting bold blue irises. There was something you thought was akin to remorse in his eyes, but you couldn't be at all sure in your discombobulation. He stretched his hand towards you, and your lips parted in abhorrence. You wanted to get away, but you were utterly frozen in terror.

Your eyes broadened at the immediate in-your-face blue of the flames immediately flickering in your face, and you couldn't bring yourself to close your damned eyes.

Your already fucked mind numbed as your head swivelled around you, absolutely disoriented by your fervidly burning surroundings, the flames dancing passionately all around you, beckoning you to join them. So many lights, everywhere, which way do you go? Where do you go? What do you do?

The patchwork villain chuckled at your demeanor. "Hey, [first name]-chan," he called, and you responded to his voice, turning your head to face him with an almost glazed over look in your eyes. The vivid blue reflected against the surface of your black pools, and in your eyes were thousands of small fires. He lit his fingers on fire, and beckoned you over. Stupidly, you followed.

The other villain merely tapped your shoulder, and your existence was reduced to a cerulean blue marble.

...

"'That's not the only way to look at things.' We simply wanted to make that point," the magician said, easily dodging Shouto's ice. "All of you kids, your values have been chosen for you."

Suddenly, another man jumped out of the forest, dressed in the same exact attire as the magician. The only difference was that the man that just escaped from the forest's bushes had no black and white mask plastered on. Instead, his smiling face was partially covered with a black ski mask.

"Mission accomplished?" the villain with the ski mask questioned. The other nodded.

"Yes! The show is just about over now!" he jovially cheered. They had the same voice.

It was then that the others noticed two, no, four of their peers were missing. And one of them was you. Izuku's eyes went wide with realization, and he screamed at the man. Kacchan and Tokoyami were already taken, and now his best friend was missing, too. "Where is she! What did you do to [nickname]!? You bastard!! You can't just take them!" Izuku ferally screeched, rage overtaking him. No, he can't lose them. He can't lose you again!

"Midoriya, calm down," Shouji tried to calm him down, to no avail.

"[first name] was taken, too?" Shouto's mismatched eyes shrunk in fear for you. Why you? Why did they take you? Shouto observed as the two villains exchanged a handshake, and he swore he saw something blue in between their hands. He stomped his foot, rapidly shooting a giant glacier of ice at the villain, in hopes of incapacitating him. Frigid frost crawled up his neck and face, and his next breath was shuddering and visible, as a result of the pure exertion of his ice quirk.

Somehow, the villain was able to dodge the ice, jumping and twisting elaborately in the chilled air. "My apologies, all I do is deceive and run away... But that's what I'm good for! Like I'd really want to fight with some hero cadets, right?" Obviously, he was outnumbered, and he would be stupid to stay. As he confidently flipped in the air, he continued, pressing a hand to his earpiece. "First strike team! The targets have successfully been collected! I'm sorry to cut your fun short, but this concludes our mission!! As planned, you have five minutes to rendezvous at the collection point!"

The masked man left, and Shouto attacked the other man, only for him to turn into a goopy mud. "A fake?" he mumbled, shocked.

The group ran after the man, and when they finally caught up, having been lightened with Ochako's quirk and launched with Tsuyu's muscular tongue, the group of three, Shouto, Izuku, and Shouji, collided with the masked villain and they all came crashing down to the ground.

"These brats!! I know them! Who are they!?" the villain in the tight black and gray suit yelled, pointing at the group.

"Mister," the scarred villain rasped, stretching his arm at the three highschoolers, "dodge." Blue flames flurried towards the trio, and they tried to dodge the gust of scalding heat.

"Roger!"

"Fool! So cold!"

The villain in the monochrome one-piece suddenly appeared behind Shouto. "Your faces were on Shigaraki's kill list!" he exclaimed, stretching a rope from out of his wrist. "Both Mr. Beat-up over there and you! You both weren't on the list!"

"Shit!" Shouto swiveled around and blasted sharp spikes of ice from his foot.

The villain was flung out of the way. "Hot, hot, hot!"

"Owww... To think they came flying after me," the magician winced, dusting dirt off the shoulder of his ugly yellow trench coat. "What marvelous thoughts take flight!" He walked towards the flame villain.

"[first name]?"

"Which one is that again? The insect? Ah, of course." His red gloves reached into his pocket and shuffled around. "...!?"

"Your actions just now have made it clear. I don't know what your quirk is, but those things you were flaunting at us earlier..." Shouji analytically said. "In your right pocket..." In his hand, he held up four blue marbles that glowed under the illumination of the moonlight. "These are Tokoyami, Bakugou, [last name], and that Class B kid, aren't they, entertainer?"

"Shouji-kun!" Izuku cried out with a wobbly grin. Relief filled his body. You're safe now. Thank God.

Shouto let out an icy sigh, one that seemed to expel the stress from his body.

The villain slowly clapped with a posh laugh. "In that short span of time, you... Well done, six-arms! You're quite good at groping about!"

"You idiot..."

"No, no, hold on."

While Shouji, Shouto, and Izuku tried to run away, a swirling black mass appeared in front of them, blocking their exit. Glowing golden eyes menacingly leered over them. "It's been five minutes since the signal. Time to go, Dabi."

Toga and the other villain entered the portals, the former of the two waving cutely at Izuku. Dabi took a step forward. "But our objective..." he tried to reason.

"Ahhh, that was..." The man in the yellow trench coat leisurely adjusted his tall hat and his black and white mask. "They just seemed so happy chasing after me I wanted to give them a present... It's a bad habit... You see, one of the fundamentals of magic is that you flaunt things..."

He dramatically slid off his mask. "Only when you have other things to hide." He tauntingly stuck out his tongue, revealing three blue marbles sitting delicately on his pink tongue.

With the snap of his gloved fingers, the marbles in Shouji's hands immediately transformed into shards of ice and a very rugged-looking Kosei, accompanied by a small gust of wind. The fourth marble transformed into something no one at all expected:

A hand.

Mangled, and bloodied, and ripped away from a body, your body.

Izuku let out a strangled scream as it thudded dully against the dirt, immediately recognizing it as one of yours by the skin color and the particular way you had your nails done. "[nickname]!"

Ochako screamed at the sight. It was still twitching, too. She felt like she would throw up.

"You sick criminals!" Shouto roared, taking a heavy step forward. Your hand. They tore off your hand. "What did you do to her!?"

"She was blocking her eyes from the show, and I had to do something about it. Then, during your freezing attack, I prepared some dummies and I put them in my right pocket," he said. "And then you happily ran after me when you noticed me putting them in there." As he retreated further into the shadowy, swirling mass that was Kurogiri, the three boys hastily dashed forward, trying to reach the man.

"Damn it!" Izuku's teeth gnashed against each other.

The villain slightly bowed. "Well then... Until next time!"

All of the sudden, a bright pillar of sparkly light blasted from the bushes breaking his mask, and forcing the now unmasked villain to cough out the marbles.

Izuku felt a sudden jolt in his arms, one so painful that it made him stop fully in his tracks, rolling backwards. Shouto and Shouji leaped forward, and while, thank God, Shouji was able to grasp a marble, Shouto was not as fortunate. Before he could grab even one marble, another man's hands intercepted him and quickly snatched the two marbles away.

Dabi smirked, his lips stretching his stapled-together skin, smugness just radiating off of him as he rolled the two smooth marbles between his rough fingers. "How sad..." he derided, "Todoroki Shouto."

"Totally ruined my show." Again, the magician snapped his fingers, and Tokoyami was released. Then, you and Bakugou were released. Dabi had his fingers wrapped threateningly around Bakugou's neck, but on you, his fingers were on your face, pushing your head towards him while leaning his head against your cheek.

You didn't know what to do. You were still thinking about your hand, which you spotted on the ground next to an unconscious Kosei. You weren't even aware of Bakugou right next to you as you stared at your friends. Your black eyes screamed for help as you met everyone's eyes. Your lips twisted in a shaky grimace.

"[NICKNAME]!" Izuku agonizingly screamed, his voice strained with desperation as he launched himself towards you. His arms, which were in amateur splints, flailed loosely from his shoulders, looking tortuously flimsy.

But then, the portal closed.

Everything was still for just a moment, quiet as everyone processed what just happened.

Izuku let out a heartbroken, blood-curdling scream, one filled with so much anguish, realizing that they were utterly defeated.

Shouto clenched his fist. The marbles, they were so close to his fingertips, he could've grabbed them if he just stretched his arms a little further. Why couldn't he...?

Why couldn't he save you?

He didn't realize he was crying.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, shaking his head. He didn't want to believe it. "I'm sorry."

...

Genial gray eyes gleamed down at you, squinted from a large, pearly smile. The boy had a rather square jaw, and a taller nose, with snowy white hair, and on the sides of his head, stemming from his temples, there were two tufts of red hair. He held his hand out towards you, his childishly innocent giggles chiming like music to your ears.

Natsuo.

You smiled back at the familiar boy, your childhood friend, or one of them.

You were small, quirkless, and on the ground for whatever reason. Your eyes trailed up to the sky for a moment, which was a picturesque hue. You grasped his warm hand in yours, and he tugged you up to your feet, dragging you through the forest, which was littered in vivid vegetation, ranging from emerald green leaves to bright red camellias peeking out of bushes; colors of summer. You ran through the soft tall grass, leaving your mothers behind to gossip quietly on the red and white picnic blanket. You pulled him back, wrapping his wrist with your two chubby hands, bringing the two of you to a stop.

He hastily turned to you, a pout on his adorable face. His words were muffled and scratchy, as if he were trying to speak through a disconnecting radio, "...Touya-nii...!" That was the only sound you could really decipher. You tried to strain your antennae to hear better, only to touch the top of your hair and realize they weren't there. You paused. You guess you're reliving some sorta concoction between a dream and a memory.

"Wanna give some to him," you said in a low voice – though the voice did not feel like your own – pointing at a vibrant bushel of red camellias, "as a surprise." You were pleasantly surprised that you could hear your own voice coming out so meekly. You couldn't believe there was ever a time where you were so timid around Natsuo. You let go of the boy's hands and waddled over to the flowers.

"...Nii d...sn't...girly...ngs!" he advised, crossing his arms.

You shrugged nonchalantly, crouching down in front of the plant. The mild flowery fragrance filled your nose. Next to the shrub of camellias, was a patch of peculiar-looking orchids, with fringed white petals. They looked unlike any other flower you've seen.

You felt two hands on your head, and someone leaned their body weight on you. "Wah, Sagiso!" a girl's voice commented in amazement. You tilted your head up, nearly losing balance on the balls of your feet, and were met with a young Fuyumi. "Momm...li...ese!"

"Pretty," you mumbled, focusing on the flowers again.

You grasped the stem between your thumb and your pointer finger, cracking it to the side. Your short nails then pinched the bent stem, breaking off the flower. You held the white flower out to Natsuo, a big smile on your face. "Want one?"

Fuyumi giggled. "If...ive hi...the...giso, tha...ns you dream of...m," she teased, a mischievous grin on her pink lips as she pushed up her glasses. "...You dream of Na...tsu-chan?"

"No!" you vehemently denied with red cheeks. "It's just a flower, Fuyu-chan!"

Natsuo's face, and entire body, really, was just as red as the camellias as he turned his head away. His eyebrows furrowed, as if he were conflicted. "No," he said after some time.

Again, you shrugged, and picked a small bundle of camellias. You gave a camellia to Fuyumi. The three of you followed Natsuo (who had grabbed your hand again) to where an older boy with unruly red and white hair stood. You met his eyes, which were a striking, almost neon, shade of blue and froze. Those eyes.

Those eyes.

Holy shit.

"Tou...ya-nii!" Natsuo and Fuyumi grinned.

You smiled at the boy, too, though internally, you were screaming. No, it can't be. These eyes are so friendly and warm; big and bright, and framed by pretty long eyelashes, and he's smiling so boyishly at you, and he's so young and innocent, and his hair is a mixture of a frosty white and a strawberry-red, and he looks so much like his beautiful mother.

What happened?

"What...gon...show...big bro?" Even though Natsuo called the boy 'big bro,' Touya was not at all big. In fact, he was scrawny and much shorter than his younger brother, and even slightly shorter than his younger sister. He was just a few centimeters taller than you.

You waited for what he would do next. A small part of you was telling you that he would blast you with a ball of blue fire, but you knew that this was not the villain. This is Touya. Your friend Touya.

"Look, lo...ok!" Touya excitedly cried, his fluffy hair bouncing under the sun. He held his hands together and then unwrapped them. In his hands was a dancing red flame, and you stared at it, amazed. As you peered into his hands, it suddenly bursted, and the warm red flames licked at your face, though they did not burn, not at all. They felt like rays of sun on a bright summer day, pleasant, and you looked up at the boy to grin.

He smiled back at you. "...Ool, ri...ght?"

You nodded, spouting awed statements, and he arrogantly shut his eyes at your praise. "For you," you said, holding up the bundle of red and white flowers in your hand. As you held them out, you realized that they were the same color as his hair, and it made you laugh.

"What...you laugh...at?" he asked, threateningly jutting out his bottom lip and snatching the assortment of sagisos and camellias from your hand.

"You!" you blurted out, your shoulders jumping up and down uncontrollably from laughter. Fuyumi joined in, realizing what you were laughing at.

"Your hair–" she said between bursts of giggles, "It's...same – haha! – col...as the flo...wers!"

Natsuo slowly began to laugh, too, as he stole the flowers from Touya and stuck them into his messy hair.

Touya could only grumble, batting the flowers out of his hair with his hands. However, there was a ghost of a smile on his lips.

...

You felt a throbbing pain in your wrist, one so intense that it woke you up from your nice memory. Or, at least, you think it was a memory. You couldn't really tell the difference. It seemed familiar enough for you to think it was. Although, you were already forgetting how it went. Natsuo, Fuyumi, Touya, and flowers. Touya, Touya, Todoroki Touya. Holy shit. No, you can't be sure. He's dead. He died years ago. The room you were in was bright, and it made you close your eyes for just a few seconds. It hurt, the lights. Your head hung low, and the stalks growing from the top of your head drooped forward from your lethargic state.

What even happened?

You were so lost.

Where are you?

You slowly turned your head, scanning the room. It seemed like a bedroom, though it was dull, really, not at all like how a bedroom should be. The walls were a medium-brown wood, but the dust coating them made them look more gray. The ceiling was white, a bright overhead light hanging from it. You were laid on the bed, which was pushed into the corner furthest away from the door; it was lumpy and had navy blue sheets. This bed, too, was dusty like everything else in the room, and you let out a sneeze when the particles tickled your antennae and nostrils. There were no windows, and you sorta felt like you were in a cube, a prison sorta. There was a chair in the corner, which you deemed was a cuck chair. How fun!

You didn't move from your position on the bed.

Finally, you looked down at your throbbing wrist, which you had subconsciously been ignoring. The pain was getting unbearable.

Your hand.

God.

You remembered how it went. You were supposed to scare 1-A along with Kosei, and you were suddenly attacked by villains. You got cornered and that damned magician stole your entire fucking hand. Then you got taken through that portal, and here you are now. You were surprised that your kidnappers didn't bind you up, or anything,

You screamed. You couldn't contain it any longer, the pain of being amputated mixed with the sorrow and distress of being fucking kidnapped cursed through you. Your bloody little stub was still uncovered, and fresh blood gushed on top of the dried blood on your arm. You could feel all the crusts on it, too, and it was a sensory nightmare. Your hand is fucking gone, and you could literally see the blood-stained bone. Where is it now? You wondered if anyone picked it up. No, that's gross. This is gross.

Your antennae erected at the feeling of steps rushing your way, and you realized just how stupid it was to scream when you're literally being held hostage. You didn't even get to check if you had your phone. You hoped you did. You looked for an escape, but as mentioned before, there were no windows, and it seemed the only escape was the door. The door slammed open, and you were met with a very familiar person.

Very, very, very familiar.

At first, you were excited to see the friendly face – your eyes lit up and a grin stretched across your scratched-up face. But as your circumstances dawned on you, you realized that right now, he was not here to save you.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna throw up."

Beady pink eyes stared at you in shock. "Holy fuck, don't throw up, [first name]!"

Scaly green skin, hot pink hair that stood gelled up, small pink eyes, extremely straight teeth, and an overall gecko appearance.

Iguchi Shuichi, LizardWizard18_YT, stood right in front of you, accompanied by another man in your little gamer circle.

Xx_TombRaida1.

...

wc - 5,620 words
holy fuckinggg shit i am so sorry taking so long to update this is so unliike me but it was because i have 2 essays due tonight ☹️ pray for me guys i am finished 😭🙏 why am i writing essays in chem and not doing sillyy little experiments
also dialogue is so hard to make feel natural ive rly been struggling w that lately if the dialogue next chap seems strange tahts why but ya c u guys next time i update !!!! (never)

also sagiso, the white flower mentioned in the dream is: Purity, delicateness, "I'll be thinking of you even in my dreams" was that genius or what guys link to short article - https://hananokotoba.com/sagisou/

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

125K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
13.1K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
222K 14.1K 28
"I...... I don't know what I want to be...." . . "Just the thought of it is repulsive..." . . . (Y/n) has always told herself that she didn't want to...
192K 9.2K 51
DISCLAIMER: MHA doesn't belong to me but Kohei Horikoshi This books contains strong language, blood, abuse, depressing topics(self harm, suicide atte...