Janoskians Sweet+Dirty Imagin...

De beaubearbrooks

Janoskians sweet and dirty imagines Mais

Jai Imagine;Sweet
Luke Imagine;Dirty
James Imagine;Dirty
Jai Imagine;Dirty
Luke Imagine;Dirty
Beau Imagine;Dirty

Daniel Imagine;Dirty

2.1K 23 0
De beaubearbrooks

My best friend daniel was coming over today,I haven't seen him in a while. Last time I saw him,he seemed so distracted.

The doorbell rang and I knew he was here. I opened the door and greeted him with a hug before leading him into the living room so we could chat.

"Sorry I haven't been in contact with you lately" Daniel mumbled.

"Its cool" I shrugged. "May I ask why?"

He blushed. "Its a really stupid reason"

"Come on you've told me about all those times at parties when you've done a bunch of stupid shit,you can tell me this" I laughed.

He laughed a little. "Fine" He said. "The rest of my mates have been teasing me because I haven't been given a blowjob" He said quietly. "Then they said that you would do it so I avoided contact so it wouldn't be awkward"

I didn't speak for a while. "I'll do it"

"What" Daniel said.

"I'll give you one so you will stop getting teased" I said.

"Sophie you don't have to do this" He said.

I look at his growing erection and giggled. "Are you sure?"

Daniel looked down and blushed. "Shit,okay fine go ahead"

I laughed before getting on my knees and pulling down his shorts and boxers. His erection sprang free and I began licking from the base to the tip and then began sucking most of the length. I looked up at Daniel and he had his eyes shut and was moaning softly.

"Sophie" He moaned.

I sucked faster and faster until he released into my mouth. I pulled up his shorts and boxers again and he opened his arms and I cuddled up into them.

He kissed my head.

"Thanks" He laughed. "You're the most amazing best friend ever"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...